Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:43:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 [224] 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 306 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com  (Read 554361 times)
gtraah

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 02:10:24 AM

This  is becoming worthless..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mstrongbow

Activity: 322

3D Printed!

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 03:04:23 AM

What do you think about this guys, In the last 2 months with mining and rising BTC, I earned as much BTC to double my mining operation in fact double & a 1/4 more...

Now my question is would you spend all your BTC to do this? Do you think I would re-gain what I had in just over a month... I am contemplating whether or not I should do this.

Save up for next gen gear once you reach your set goal.
That's my plan and I have almost reached my hashrate goal on time!

What do you mean set goal?  And what do you mean hasrate goal on time?

Well, I set a goal to have 1 Th/s by June and once my new PSU arrives, I can power on my latest miner investment which will put me over the 1 Th/s mark, reaching my goal.

I started mining just a few months ago with only 2 Antminer U1's and now I have a small Ant farm, hehe (S1's)

Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com       Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets        Provably Fair   
*Got LootCrate?*
*My Stuff For Sale thread/s*   www.CryptoCause.org   Ask me about SEGMining Hosting!
"Don't undertake a project unless it is manifestly important and nearly impossible" - Edwin Land
gtraah

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 03:13:27 AM

What do you think about this guys, In the last 2 months with mining and rising BTC, I earned as much BTC to double my mining operation in fact double & a 1/4 more...

Now my question is would you spend all your BTC to do this? Do you think I would re-gain what I had in just over a month... I am contemplating whether or not I should do this.

Well, I set a goal to have 1 Th/s by June and once my new PSU arrives, I can power on my latest miner investment which will put me over the 1 Th/s mark, reaching my goal.

I started mining just a few months ago with only 2 Antminer U1's and now I have a small Ant farm, hehe (S1's)

Although I am talking in scrypt , I think your talking in Sha... But anyways how do you come to the conclusion to set your goal Hash? What makes you say its 1TH and not 10TH? How do you calculate your goal hash?

BTW ---I have been speaking to a guy who apparently written his own Scrypt switching software and is getting 0.004 BTC/Mhs ... something doesnt seem right here.
gtraah

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 03:39:36 AM

I would of thought you wait till your atleast in ROI, whats the point in reaching a goal in Hashrate, if your not making ROI and your always behind
dmz241

Activity: 519
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 06:06:48 AM

I consider my investment a bit different. I have switched all my mined coins to cloud hashing. I started off with 1 usb antminer u2 and added 2 gridseeds with a pi. If I sell my cloud mining now I would have made up for what I paid for usb antminer u2. I started about 3 months ago. I purchased the gridseeds at very high rates and I expect to invest everything I earn into cloud hashing until I have enough to pay back for the gridseeds. Btc just sitting in your wallet are useless and I can always trade the hashes.
mstrongbow

Activity: 322

3D Printed!

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 06:25:38 AM

Although I am talking in scrypt , I think your talking in Sha... But anyways how do you come to the conclusion to set your goal Hash? What makes you say its 1TH and not 10TH? How do you calculate your goal hash?

BTW ---I have been speaking to a guy who apparently written his own Scrypt switching software and is getting 0.004 BTC/Mhs ... something doesnt seem right here.

Yes I was referring to my SHA hashrate goals but also have "set" goals for my scrypt hashrate(which are getting more attn again)
I set my goal for a certain amount of "profit" (based on hashrate) per month and aim to raise that goal a certain percentage each difficulty change (if possible) in order to make more profit each period.

Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com       Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets        Provably Fair   
*Got LootCrate?*
*My Stuff For Sale thread/s*   www.CryptoCause.org   Ask me about SEGMining Hosting!
"Don't undertake a project unless it is manifestly important and nearly impossible" - Edwin Land
gtraah

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 11:29:59 AM

I'd love to get into poolwarz profit mining pool.... but there are 4739 people in the queue already I just jumped in now LOL. I just feel there has to be something good out there..

If 1 man was able to write his own code, create his own profitability switcher which scales 150 coins and is managing 0.004 average daily when other pools are averaging 0.0019-0.0020 it means there is another way to mine the most profitable coin and these main multipools are most likely using another method and similar coins as each other because all there profitability seems around the same..

Today Neocoin was the most profitable for over 5 hrs straight I decided to try jump on it but the damm pool wouldn't work and I tried 2 freaken pools!!!! I don't know why they didn't work, anyways I just gave up... soon people are going to find other ways as this is getting too low ... any ideas please share some thanks guys.... lets work as one large team I beleive there are more profitable things out there for our asics and gpu's
byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 11:41:02 AM

I'd love to get into poolwarz profit mining pool.... but there are 4739 people in the queue already I just jumped in now LOL. I just feel there has to be something good out there..

If 1 man was able to write his own code, create his own profitability switcher which scales 150 coins and is managing 0.004 average daily when other pools are averaging 0.0019-0.0020 it means there is another way to mine the most profitable coin and these main multipools are most likely using another method and similar coins as each other because all there profitability seems around the same..

Today Neocoin was the most profitable for over 5 hrs straight I decided to try jump on it but the damm pool wouldn't work and I tried 2 freaken pools!!!! I don't know why they didn't work, anyways I just gave up... soon people are going to find other ways as this is getting too low ... any ideas please share some thanks guys.... lets work as one large team I beleive there are more profitable things out there for our asics and gpu's

PoolWarz doesn't have an auto-switching algorithm. I know this because I'm in PoolWarz. It's just a pool where all the coins are at.
For the auto-switching you need to upgrade to "Pro", which has a $12 monthly fee, and is only payable by credit card.
gtraah

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 01:04:49 PM

PoolWarz doesn't have an auto-switching algorithm. I know this because I'm in PoolWarz. It's just a pool where all the coins are at.
For the auto-switching you need to upgrade to "Pro", which has a $12 monthly fee, and is only payable by credit card.

Id definitely try it out for a small $12 per month, I mean if its better than the majority of these multi-pools Id keep paying the $12 a month... I have Visa Debit card which acts like a credit card.. Damm So you dont use that $12 month thing?? Id love to try it out for a month to see if it is worth it
byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 01:55:57 PM

Id definitely try it out for a small $12 per month, I mean if its better than the majority of these multi-pools Id keep paying the $12 a month... I have Visa Debit card which acts like a credit card.. Damm So you dont use that $12 month thing?? Id love to try it out for a month to see if it is worth it
Lol... Do you want to rent my account? xD
How did you get 0.004/MHs/Day?
cgladue

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 08:14:30 PM

Lol... Do you want to rent my account? xD
How did you get 0.004/MHs/Day?

im the one getting .004 BTC/DAY/MH using my own profitability checking and analysis software.

jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 02:25:39 AM

Are you guys going to do an X11 port for the hot summer? Pretty please?

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money