Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:45:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 [222] 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 306 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com  (Read 554361 times)
dmz241

Activity: 519
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 05:54:45 PM

I am not sure if I agree with you on the shitier pool theory. But you are right shouldn't have posted a referral link on here secondly you are right about the orphan blocks I seem to see alot of them. Does cleaver mining show when it gets an orphan block?
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 06:13:11 PM

I am not sure if I agree with you on the shitier pool theory. But you are right shouldn't have posted a referral link on here secondly you are right about the orphan blocks I seem to see alot of them. Does cleaver mining show when it gets an orphan block?

No, but obviously, if a block gets orphaned, you won't earn anything. CM earnings are still higher than ghashes.
dmz241

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 06:15:46 PM

hmm k maybe I was mining on a bad week. Cause the week i did it got me much less then what I got at coinshift or waffle. I have repointed my miners here to give it another go. Thanks for the help on the orphan blocks info.
chadwickx16

Activity: 826

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 06:19:46 PM

Clever doesn't show them, but I tried out GHASH and I got less than half of what I would have with clever.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███████████████
░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████████████
░░████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░███████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░░██████████
░░░████████████░
░░░░█████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░▀███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████████████████
░░░░░▄▄██████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████
░░███████████
░██████████▌
▐█████████▌
▐█████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
▐██████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
░███████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░▐████████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░▐███████████████▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████████
░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███

███
███
!
#
HOMEPAGE
ANNOUNCEMENT
JOIN US ON SLACK
dmz241

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 06:24:17 PM

I saw more output but I had some ghs hashing bitcoins there too like 6ghs so that might have been the reason I saw better numbers I have done a switchover to clevermining maybe the week I was in was just a bad week for scrypt. Then again profits seem to have gone down although the value of btc has increased alot.
chadwickx16

Activity: 826

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 06:32:01 PM

I saw more output but I had some ghs hashing bitcoins there too like 6ghs so that might have been the reason I saw better numbers I have done a switchover to clevermining maybe the week I was in was just a bad week for scrypt. Then again profits seem to have gone down although the value of btc has increased alot.

In addition to the most recent ~15% increase in LTC Difficulty.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███████████████
░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████████████
░░████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░███████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░░██████████
░░░████████████░
░░░░░▀███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████████████████
░░░░░▄▄██████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████
░░███████████
░██████████▌
▐█████████▌
▐█████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
▐██████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
░███████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░▐████████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░▐███████████████▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████████
░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███

███
███
!
#
HOMEPAGE
ANNOUNCEMENT
JOIN US ON SLACK
XxEnigmaticxX

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 03:34:24 AM

Hey Terk,

is there any issues with payouts today, i see they were sent out but, and my tx has 8 confirmations on it as of now, but i still dont see anything in my wallet.
dmz241

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 04:33:55 AM

hey guys a question is it worth it to purchase a 1mh/s 1 year contract scrypt at 179dollars?
Buddy

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 09:27:01 AM

so I may have missed this in the many pages here, but have we ever gotten an API?

The whole cloudflare/ddos protection stuff is nice to keep the pool up, but incredibly annoying for both checking hte pages and trying to write data scrapers to track my performance.

If there is no API (still) any one have any suggestions on how to scrape data from their miner pages?  I cant seem to get around the cloudflare junk
I am having the same problem in trying to "data scrape" as you call it.  I read on the CloudFlare site that their protection does not prevent web crawlers from scanning the site (so I am confident we can find a way to do it), and I'm thinking what I will try next is to write code to accept their cookie(s).  Of course, my guess is worthless until I have it running.

What I unsuccessfully tried in php was to file_get_contents, then do a javascript setTimeout of 10 seconds, after which I do a window.location.reload.  

hmmm, well i guess if they say web crawlers can scan it, there has to be a way. what's the link where you read this?

I went the python route a few weeks back, but got no where.  After reading your post, i fired wireshark back up and it looks like there's a hidden form that needs some special key to return in order to let us through ... so I also think we'll need some code to accept their cookie/whatever and respond back similar to how a browser would.  still kind of pain to grab some data  Undecided

update: ok so i did some digging. got this from the cloudflare site:
Javascript and cookies are required for the tests, and to record the fact that the tests were correctly passed. The page which your visitors see when in IUAM can be fully customized to reflect your branding. I'm Under Attack mode does not block search engine crawlers or your existing CloudFlare whitelist.

My guess is they whitelisted known and allowed search engine crawlers which is why those bots work where as ours dont.  Add to it that it looks like Terk opted to put the domain in a permanent I'm Under Attack Mode and we are where we are. So pretty much we need to mimic the expected behavior if we want anything to work ... lovely

I neednt link you now, your text is exactly what I read.  I did not reach the conclusion that you did about the crawlers being whitelisted, thanks for helping me think!  Wink

As to "kind of a pain", well, it would be worth it so I could get some sleep, I'm plain stupid about having to check every hour and enter data into a spreadsheet.  Auto-reading from CM is the only missing link.  I'm databasing the exchange rates of 5 different coins once every five minutes, making graphs, all automatically.

See https://github.com/jordoh/miner-monitor/blob/master/pools/clever_mining.rb#L84-L102 for ruby code. The basic process is:

1. Get the 503 page from CloudFlare - it contains a verification code (in the HTML) and simple equation to solve (in the JS).
2. Make a get request for http://www.clevermining.com/cdn-cgi/l/chk_jschl?jschl_vc=<verification code from step 1>&jschl_answer=<answer to equation from step 1> with the referer header set to the page you are trying to access. If you got the answer right, you'll a 302 (redirect) response with a cf_clearance cookie.
3. Follow the redirect (i.e. request the original page you were trying to access), including the cf_clearance cookie.

Thanks for this, I was looking into making an Android widget for CM and looks like I will have a way to do so.

Do you have an example of this code in C#?
byt411

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 12:08:01 PM

Hey Terk,

is there any issues with payouts today, i see they were sent out but, and my tx has 8 confirmations on it as of now, but i still dont see anything in my wallet.

Well, then it's obviously a problem with your wallet.

hey guys a question is it worth it to purchase a 1mh/s 1 year contract scrypt at 179dollars?

You can buy your own scrypt 1mh/s miner for less than that.
JHammer

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 02:25:29 PM

Hi.. One thing I have always noticed when I mine on clever(And why I usually don't stay here long) is that it seems like the Hashrate Clever shows is a lot of times 10% to 20% lower than my actual hash rate.. Like for example right now Clever is showing me at 23 to 25 MH's but I have almost 30(29.90) MH's pointed here..  Rejects are only 2.7%

Clever reports 20.8 MH/s 24-hour Average

My Miners UI reports  29.95 Mh/s  24-hour Average

Are the hash states here not real accurate?   I know when I am on Waffle, it shows a steady 28+- MH's

I get nervous when I see part of my hashrate missing and don't really know why or where its going..  And right now its a pretty big chunk missing..

alienesb

Activity: 868

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 02:32:33 PM

Hi.. One thing I have always noticed when I mine on clever(And why I usually don't stay here long) is that it seems like the Hashrate Clever shows is a lot of times 10% to 20% lower than my actual hash rate.. Like for example right now Clever is showing me at 23 to 25 MH's but I have almost 30(29.90) MH's pointed here..  Rejects are only 2.7%

Are the hash states here not real accurate?   I know when I am on Waffle, it shows a steady 28+- MH's

I get nervous when I see part of my hashrate missing and don't really know why or where its going..  And right now its a pretty big chunk missing..

Yeah, it always shows a bit less but I can't complain about the payout. One thing I wish was less was the rejects. On some coins it will pop to like 10%
XxEnigmaticxX

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 02:36:23 PM

Hey Terk,

can you offer any advice to help me out. i am running multibit 0.5.18.
byt411

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 03:39:40 PM

Pools cannot track hashrate exactly, they track hashrate by basing it on number of accepted shares.
Add the rejected hashed to your hashrate and you should be pretty close.
Hey Terk,

Use Electrum. Export your private keys and import them into electrum.
XxEnigmaticxX

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 03:53:34 PM

Pools cannot track hashrate exactly, they track hashrate by basing it on number of accepted shares.
Add the rejected hashed to your hashrate and you should be pretty close.
Hey Terk,

Use Electrum. Export your private keys and import them into electrum.

actually i just rmeoted into my machine and payment magically appeared. if i keep having issues ill switch over to electurm
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 08:41:53 PM

I hear waffle is working on Scrypt-N and X11, are you guys going to?
And with normal gpu rigs like 280x's which would be most profitable?
Thanks

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money