Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:38:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 [225] 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 306 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com  (Read 554361 times)
byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 05:03:11 PM

how long does it take to show up on clevermining that i am hashing??

It could take up to an hour, but usually within 20 minutes.

ok, thanx do you know how long it takes before my stats are realistic.. its been about for hours and when i find my self on the list among others it is giving me a verylow hashrate- when i open up my stats it is giving me a very very high number for a hash rate- the btc mined only reflects the low number. i looked at other accounts and they were normal

Add the rejects at the bottom. How much of a difference is there?

You know I actually would do that , But that requires trust doesn't it Smiley how would that work?

Well yea... I've good a pretty good record, look at my trust.
If you have skype or something, pm me.

I'd love to get into poolwarz profit mining pool.... but there are 4739 people in the queue already I just jumped in now LOL. I just feel there has to be something good out there..

If 1 man was able to write his own code, create his own profitability switcher which scales 150 coins and is managing 0.004 average daily when other pools are averaging 0.0019-0.0020 it means there is another way to mine the most profitable coin and these main multipools are most likely using another method and similar coins as each other because all there profitability seems around the same..

Today Neocoin was the most profitable for over 5 hrs straight I decided to try jump on it but the damm pool wouldn't work and I tried 2 freaken pools!!!! I don't know why they didn't work, anyways I just gave up... soon people are going to find other ways as this is getting too low ... any ideas please share some thanks guys.... lets work as one large team I beleive there are more profitable things out there for our asics and gpu's

PoolWarz doesn't have an auto-switching algorithm. I know this because I'm in PoolWarz. It's just a pool where all the coins are at.
For the auto-switching you need to upgrade to "Pro", which has a $12 monthly fee, and is only payable by credit card.

whats the website for the pro version

Uh.... poolwarz.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gfuzz

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 05:18:13 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2014, 06:30:51 PM by gfuzz

im the one getting .004 BTC/DAY/MH using my own profitability checking and analysis software.

.004 btc/day per MH??? Really! Sign me up... How can I get in on this prof/analysis software you keep mentioning?

I've been w/ CM for months now, and I'm not unhappy, but always looking for an edge. I constantly search for other profitable pools and CM seems to be consistently better or at least even on weekly/monthly basis.... right now  I have about 10.5 MH/s setup with 3.6+ more MH/s coming in the mail via GAWminer furys...

.004 is a game changer at this point. Share the wealth!  BTCBTCBTCBTC

Xenocyde

Activity: 265
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:19:04 PM

Yes, please share  Grin

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
cgladue

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:40:53 PM

Yes, please share  Grin

i would need to "productionize it" if i were to share (aka license or sell) my mining recommendations and/or software ...

currently it is very specific to my setup and mining hardware, i dont know if i can commit to making it ready for the public right now i have very limited free time and i wouldnt want to release something that im not fully able to support ... but i will see, perhaps if my system holds up it would be worth it to charge a small fee of the mining proceeds for it ... ill re-evaluate the effort that would be needed to make it user friendly and more sutable for the public at large. 

gfuzz

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 12:55:39 AM

Yes, please share  Grin

i would need to "productionize it" if i were to share (aka license or sell) my mining recommendations and/or software ...

currently it is very specific to my setup and mining hardware, i dont know if i can commit to making it ready for the public right now i have very limited free time and i wouldnt want to release something that im not fully able to support ... but i will see, perhaps if my system holds up it would be worth it to charge a small fee of the mining proceeds for it ... ill re-evaluate the effort that would be needed to make it user friendly and more sutable for the public at large. 

sounds good!
XxEnigmaticxX

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 02:52:04 AM

Yes, please share  Grin

so i read your post the other day about your results and it got my brain thinking. one of the problems with running a huge multi pool like CM or waffle is the ridiculous hashrate. if terk was to unleash the hashing power of CM on some of the newer coins it would cause a fork in a quick second. that amount of hashing power on a network that cannot sustain it will cause damage. Also because of the massive hashrate i feel that terk cannot and in turn us reap the benefits of a higher hash rate.  so i started thinking was maybe the solution was to spread out the hashrate. if people were able to set up their own multi pools and limit them say to something manageable maybe more and more people can see returns like you do.

just my thought.
cgladue

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 03:14:08 AM

Yes, please share  Grin

so i read your post the other day about your results and it got my brain thinking. one of the problems with running a huge multi pool like CM or waffle is the ridiculous hashrate. if terk was to unleash the hashing power of CM on some of the newer coins it would cause a fork in a quick second. that amount of hashing power on a network that cannot sustain it will cause damage. Also because of the massive hashrate i feel that terk cannot and in turn us reap the benefits of a higher hash rate.  so i started thinking was maybe the solution was to spread out the hashrate. if people were able to set up their own multi pools and limit them say to something manageable maybe more and more people can see returns like you do.

just my thought.

this is true...

with the huge hashrate terk has here he cannot mine the smaller more profitable coins (like in the < 1 difficulty range that i can) without a massive disruption to the blockchain and way over 51% hashing power.  so he is forced to either 1) take that massive hashrate and somehow split it into smaller chunks (perhaps mining several smaller coins at the same time, splitting the hashrate amung them) or 2) limiting himself to the larget difficulties and often less profitable coins.

byt411

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 06:29:38 AM

Yes, please share  Grin

just my thought.

this is true...

with the huge hashrate terk has here he cannot mine the smaller more profitable coins (like in the < 1 difficulty range that i can) without a massive disruption to the blockchain and way over 51% hashing power.  so he is forced to either 1) take that massive hashrate and somehow split it into smaller chunks (perhaps mining several smaller coins at the same time, splitting the hashrate amung them) or 2) limiting himself to the larget difficulties and often less profitable coins.
Well, you are completely correct. The hashrate is split up, if there are tiny coins that are profitable. Terk said this a while ago, every multipool (I think) does this.
rodeoclownicp

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 06:39:54 AM

im the one getting .004 BTC/DAY/MH using my own profitability checking and analysis software.

.004 btc/day per MH??? Really! Sign me up... How can I get in on this prof/analysis software you keep mentioning?

I've been w/ CM for months now, and I'm not unhappy, but always looking for an edge. I constantly search for other profitable pools and CM seems to be consistently better or at least even on weekly/monthly basis.... right now  I have about 10.5 MH/s setup with 3.6+ more MH/s coming in the mail via GAWminer furys...

.004 is a game changer at this point. Share the wealth!  BTCBTCBTCBTC

so is poolwars pro where the.004btc per day per gh is? or is this what cgladue is creating?
XxEnigmaticxX

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 06:48:53 AM

Yes, please share  Grin

just my thought.

this is true...

Well, you are completely correct. The hashrate is split up, if there are tiny coins that are profitable. Terk said this a while ago, every multipool (I think) does this.

so does he take a persentage of everyones hash rate and put that toward a coin? other wise if he just takes chuncks of hash rate from people there is a chance that some people wont mine some coin which means the profitabilty stats would be messed up. yeah probably takes a percentage of each users hash depending on coin diff. only way that makes sense to me.
byt411

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 07:02:42 AM

Yes, please share  Grin

just my thought.

this is true...

so does he take a persentage of everyones hash rate and put that toward a coin? other wise if he just takes chuncks of hash rate from people there is a chance that some people wont mine some coin which means the profitabilty stats would be messed up. yeah probably takes a percentage of each users hash depending on coin diff. only way that makes sense to me.

No, he takes a percentage of the total pool hashrate at a coin, another percentage at another. The profits from these coins together averaged is your coin profitability.
rodeoclownicp

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 07:49:52 AM

so is poolwars pro where the.004btc per day per gh is? or is this what cgladue is creating?
Xenocyde

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:04:08 AM

It's cgladue's own algorythm.

gtraah

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 09:46:54 AM

If there is some type of code/algorithm that does this maybe splits the TOP 10 most profitable coins and splits the hashrate, I recon the more hash the better if your doing 10 coins split.... If you do 2 or 3 then this is still huge hashrate spread..

PS: I have stopped mining here for the time being and I have had over 0.01 but some in unexchanged and unmature for 1-2days now has not moved .
GolfCabalist

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 10:11:32 AM

If there is some type of code/algorithm that does this maybe splits the TOP 10 most profitable coins and splits the hashrate, I recon the more hash the better if your doing 10 coins split.... If you do 2 or 3 then this is still huge hashrate spread..

PS: I have stopped mining here for the time being and I have had over 0.01 but some in unexchanged and unmature for 1-2days now has not moved .
I had a similar situation, and I guess I "woke up" the payout process by doing a little bit of mining here on Saturday, before 9 pm EDT.
gtraah

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 12:09:25 PM

I had a similar situation, and I guess I "woke up" the payout process by doing a little bit of mining here on Saturday, before 9 pm EDT.

I dont feel like stopping my miners mining unless I have to , we shouldn't need to wake it up... this is most likely some bug if it keeps happening.
Flep182
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 01:54:48 PM

That's (with a french word) BS Smiley

There are several coins that need exchanging through multiple exchanges after which some of them are manually added to the balance. If that hasn't happened for a few days or Terk had no time or there was no exchange possible yet.
byt411

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 03:31:43 PM

That's (with a french word) BS Smiley

There are several coins that need exchanging through multiple exchanges after which some of them are manually added to the balance. If that hasn't happened for a few days or Terk had no time or there was no exchange possible yet.

They might also be already manually exchanged, but not recorded in the database.
I think the word you are looking for is très.
rodeoclownicp

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 06:31:42 PM

then why the mentiom of paying for pro? is paying for pro still better off then clever
Xenocyde

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 06:56:03 PM

then why the mentiom of paying for pro? is paying for pro still better off then clever

Never tried the pro version and can't find a comparison among the known multipool charts.

Pages: « 1 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 [225] 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 306 »
  Print  

Jump to: