Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:20:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Give me suggestion! I already lost my money.  (Read 3952 times)
Vjatri (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:27:41 AM

Guys, i lost half btc in some circumstance and rest of my altcoin in also down position so in that moment what should i do?
give me your suggestion.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:30:33 AM

HODL, I think that's the best for now because I think almost all altcoin, is currently experiencing a price down. So just wait until the moment when all altcoin rise again
Akselrod

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:35:03 AM

Guys, i lost half btc in some circumstance and rest of my altcoin in also down position so in that moment what should i do?
give me your suggestion.

Just wait. If you do not know how to trade it is better not to take any action, it will only get worse. Close the laptop and enjoy in the summer, you will open in 2 months and you will sell with profit.
Dextord

Activity: 335
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:59:28 AM

give me your suggestion.
bitcoin and altcoin almost all down if you want to get a profit should be strong enough to hold you maybe you should manage your financial management.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:03:56 AM

give me your suggestion.

Learn from the experience and move on. That's all you can do. Nothing more, nothing less
fabskie21

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:09:00 AM

We are in the same case and i think almost all crypto enthusiasts are also suffering the same situation. Best thing for us to do is continue hodling and extend our patience.
Alex_ODN

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:10:20 AM

give me your suggestion.

Be calm!
It's better to wait instead of sell it now.
VVginial

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:11:20 AM

We are in the same case and i think almost all crypto enthusiasts are also suffering the same situation. Best thing for us to do is continue hodling and extend our patience.

And that's kids how you lose more and more money. It's called bag holding in the investment world
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:20:46 AM

Hodl and buy more if you still have spare fiat. That's the best thing that you can do in this kind of market. There are many news that caused this situation and let's hope for green/bull market by Q4 however no one know if this will continue till next year.
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:24:53 AM

give me your suggestion.

I think this is a terrible time to sell BTC or any other crypto, because it's getting to oversold values again, and as usual no one knows when it will recover, or if it is going to recover at all. Either it is manipulation, or not, I think people are panic selling and that is never a good thing. Unless you want to trade, and in that case you should probably just keep selling and buying as the short cycles happen, I think you should just hold your positions and even buy some more, while you wait for crypto recovery.

As usual, you should hold or invest only what you can afford to lose, because although I'm a strong believer in crypto, I know that there are no guarantees that this will work in the future.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:25:16 AM

give me your suggestion.
I understand how you feel because we are on the same shoes right now.  Being depressed because of the losses from our investment is natural.  I just learned to calm myself and tell to myself that as long as I keep holding my bitcoins and tokens, still I lost nothing because sooner or later, bitcoin will recover.  I think this is the best way to do right now.  Keep holding and have patience.  Do not be affected by your emotion so, you will not panic and sell your cryptos.  I also control myself to monitor bitcoin price in the market nowadays because when I discover that it will dump again, it makes me depressed again.  Let us just keep trusting bitcoin capacity to recover no matter how low its price dump.  
Maximo1

Activity: 202

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 11:26:06 AM

give me your suggestion.

Both altcoins and bitcoins are in downtrend now, i think the best thing you can do right now is to wait until the perfect time will come,patience is being measured on how patiently we are just hold as long as you can, dont panic and just believe in crypto.
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:34:31 AM

give me your suggestion.

If you want an encouraging words then HODL you are not the only one, people right now are running at a lost, but people are optimistic that Bitcoin will still recover, there were predictions it could go down to $5200 level so extend your patience and let's see after a month.
rapsonic1337

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:20:37 PM

Invest in some promising projects, you just to be sure that it would be profitable, you might not get what you have lost, but it can slowly recover you in your down situation.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:22:32 PM

hold btc only unless you are a skilled coder/conceptual designer and understand how to analyse alts

there are only a handful of alts that are worth it

GDragon

Activity: 658
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:24:27 PM

give me your suggestion.

Just wait. If you do not know how to trade it is better not to take any action, it will only get worse. Close the laptop and enjoy in the summer, you will open in 2 months and you will sell with profit.
I strongly agree of what you said, don't put any emotions at this moment because it only results losses. Just wait and everything will be ok so don't make any decisions that will make your portfolio more than worse.

Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:25:03 PM

give me your suggestion.

You seem to be new one dont be panic and dont make haste.Crypto is a long term game you have to wait and under current market scenario you have to hold your investment.If you see BTC consecutive crashes you would come to know that after every crash BTC always stood at some high level.So this market condition would not prevail forever,bullish period will also commence soon.If your Altcoins selection is good then you dont need to be panic at all,i would suggest you to hold and observe,market will recover soon and prices will go up soon.
moneyangel

Activity: 336

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:26:36 PM

give me your suggestion.
During this market situation the only you can do to avoid losses is to hold all your funds and get a vacation and return once the market get recover and ride on the next bull run. You will never lose if your not selling your coins in a losing price. Yeah it's a disappointing to look on your blockpolio and your investment are keep falling but you had no control on the situation.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
longwintershere

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:28:31 PM

give me your suggestion.

don't do anything based on your emotions. If you still believe in the projects you invested in, do not sell and wait for the bullish market to return so you can still earn good profit.

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:30:00 PM

The only way is to keep hold of all the coins you have, man. if you sell it is a loss. not only you, I also suffered a lot of losses, but I still hold and hold the coins that I hold. I believe the bearish trend is coming to an end and the market will soon pump the price of all the coins.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: