Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:02:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [CCI] - CYBER CAPITAL INVEST - Cryptocurrency Investment Fund  (Read 51409 times)
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:28:42 AM

Hello, I would like to chat with the marketing manager of this group, I write the web portal cryptocurrency e ico, where we have more than 280K active members, we would like to review your project and spread it to the masses, we are sure that your project would fit very well in our Hispanic community.
Dear friend. Do not wait until they reply here. CCI team is much busy so better option you can contact admin on their telegram channel:

https://t.me/cybercapitalinvest

This is indeed a good idea. Even though I see the team member actively answering all queries here, they are also busy with their token sales.

They have a team member here that respond to multiple queries and i was amazed by it because you barely see them doing it.
Really I like the telegram because we are receiving any answer on telegram channel quickly. So I am always following to telegram channel.

We have to give it to them too they are constantly answering different inquiries in here too. I have had all my questions answered.

AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:07:57 AM

I just started reading about this project. So basically CCI wants to help small to medium size investors who want to earn money from regular trading. Seems to be good idea. But finding good professional traders will be the key here.

yeah, it all boils down to how good the traders are and to be honest i don't see how this whole stuff is going to bring profit to the parties involve or is there something am not getting

I am curious to know how it's going yo work. I have not gone through the whitepaper as of now,  but hope they have given some information or explained how it's going to work.

It has been stated that they will trade on behalf of the platform users but what I really want to know is what happens when there is loss, do the team still pay out regardless?

I haven't seen clarification on this but if they operate at a loss, then I guess there's nothing to pay out is there?

Of course there is nothing to pay. The only thing that remains is your own deposit, because it is insured by Reserve Capital

This is the first time I am seeing crypto investments helped by professional trader as well as with insurance. This is a very good starting point for crypto trading in my opinion.

I saw some similar investment site before about having professional trader then they turned into scammed after the market down, But I think CCI team have their own way to avoid having a big loss that will cause to them to close the project.

Great!  If the trading/own capital is protected by insurance then I think we don't have to worry about anything.  We are going to lose any money.

Yeah, I read somewhere here also that they really insured the trading capital for their investors so we don't need to worry about our profit to our investments to them.

At your service
flugence wade

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:22:01 AM

Greetings, there. Seems like a very interesting idea,everything that is trying to make crypto more convenient to actually use in everyday life has my vote.Gotta check whitepaper abit more and then ill come back with questions.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 11:32:00 AM

Greetings, there. Seems like a very interesting idea,everything that is trying to make crypto more convenient to actually use in everyday life has my vote.Gotta check whitepaper abit more and then ill come back with questions.
Indeed!!
Making Blockchain usable for our regular days could be an huge Step forward for Making our World Digitalized with decentralization!
But with this project we can make profit without doing anything really! this can improve our financial condition!
Do read the Papers and share your thoughts!
This Community Awaits  Smiley
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 11:44:20 AM

Hello, I would like to chat with the marketing manager of this group, I write the web portal cryptocurrency e ico, where we have more than 280K active members, we would like to review your project and spread it to the masses, we are sure that your project would fit very well in our Hispanic community.
Dear friend. Do not wait until they reply here. CCI team is much busy so better option you can contact admin on their telegram channel:

This is indeed a good idea. Even though I see the team member actively answering all queries here, they are also busy with their token sales.

They have a team member here that respond to multiple queries and i was amazed by it because you barely see them doing it.
Really I like the telegram because we are receiving any answer on telegram channel quickly. So I am always following to telegram channel.

We have to give it to them too they are constantly answering different inquiries in here too. I have had all my questions answered.

So true, the team is really doing so much on all channels to ensure people's question are answered. It's not an easy feat but they've pulled it off so far.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 12:30:15 PM

yeah, i believe telegram is the best place to engage in discussion with the project team, i mostly ask questions there and the admin are really active

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:55:41 PM

yeah, i believe telegram is the best place to engage in discussion with the project team, i mostly ask questions there and the admin are really active
I agree with you a lot of people joined too since the beginning of it i am glad their community is expanding, by the way you can also pm the admin's if you don't want to discuss it in the public chat.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:02:41 PM

I just found on their homepage but I didn't understand exactly what they want to say us. "We sell at 1ETH = $430 until market stabilizes.". Admin can explain meaning of this statement?

they are probably very optimistic that the market will recover. If you invest 1 ETH, you will get tokens worth $ 430. at least that's what I understood. that is more than twice the value
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:04:32 PM

I just found on their homepage but I didn't understand exactly what they want to say us. "We sell at 1ETH = $430 until market stabilizes.". Admin can explain meaning of this statement?

they are probably very optimistic that the market will recover. If you invest 1 ETH, you will get tokens worth $ 430. at least that's what I understood. that is more than twice the value

Woh that's really good, they obviously have high hopes that ETH will recover, and essentially means that everyone will get over a 100% bonus on anything they purchase!
Schenonspoutan

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:07:43 PM

Hello
Wow this seems like a really serious and interesting project. I will keep track of this! I also like the whitepper, it shows the potential of the business!
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 01:32:49 PM

No doubt telegram is great, i think it is the best medium for crypto communities to get direct answers to questions from team members. But i recommend their consistency here too. You hardly see that.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:53:09 PM

I just started reading about this project. So basically CCI wants to help small to medium size investors who want to earn money from regular trading. Seems to be good idea. But finding good professional traders will be the key here.

yeah, it all boils down to how good the traders are and to be honest i don't see how this whole stuff is going to bring profit to the parties involve or is there something am not getting

I am curious to know how it's going yo work. I have not gone through the whitepaper as of now,  but hope they have given some information or explained how it's going to work.

It has been stated that they will trade on behalf of the platform users but what I really want to know is what happens when there is loss, do the team still pay out regardless?

I haven't seen clarification on this but if they operate at a loss, then I guess there's nothing to pay out is there?

Of course there is nothing to pay. The only thing that remains is your own deposit, because it is insured by Reserve Capital

We had that question at the beginning, it must be on page 3 or so. If there is nothing to pay, your will get no rewards, but also no loss.

Nice. It's good to know that our investment will be secured regardless of any loss. But how will the loss be covered?

I guess there is an in-house professional trader who would recoup losses by doing better trades or rather by gaining more on their trade... Recently got into some foreign exchange training and somethings started making sense to me lol

You must have missed the part where they stated something about hiring professional traders, not just in-house but making it open to the public, which is a good thing, in-house things normally have their disadvantages, one of which is in the case of dispute, they may do the unthinkable just to get back at the brand, so their decision to make it open is a nice one
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:14:01 PM

Yes, Telegram is one of the most convenient way to communicate to the community members, admins and support of the project for the fast and easily to send a message if you have any question.

At your service
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 02:17:49 PM

Another interesting thing is that CCI is not only helping inexperienced traders to trade but they will also help experienced traders who do not have access to large asset portfolios by giving them the opportunity needed. Bravo!
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:37:12 PM

No doubt telegram is great, i think it is the best medium for crypto communities to get direct answers to questions from team members. But i recommend their consistency here too. You hardly see that.

I really prefer using both channels, by both, i mean here and telegram, some individuals skip the telegram part because of the constant messages dropping and prefer the serenity of this avenue, don't get me wrong, telegram is a great way of communicating to the community but here also needs the attention of the team and i'm glad to see the admins responding via this channel
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 03:10:09 PM

Another interesting thing is that CCI is not only helping inexperienced traders to trade but they will also help experienced traders who do not have access to large asset portfolios by giving them the opportunity needed. Bravo!

yeah, the platform seeks to not only serve the inexperienced traders but also serve as a tool for the experienced traders this will make trading really fascinating

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:33:32 PM

yeah, the platform seeks to not only serve the inexperienced traders but also serve as a tool for the experienced traders this will make trading really fascinating

It's great to see a platform like this, try to ensure profits are made from the professional, experienced traders of which everyone can benefit from
cybercapitalinvest

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 04:08:12 PM

Hi guys.
Do you build a centralized crypto PayPal or will it be decentralized and smart contract driven? That's what's going to happen anyway. If this is a fully centralized service I do not see it is longterm viability. Could you talk about your plans in that regard?
Cyber Capital Invest is an online investment fund platform, aimed to help people who would like to trade on the cryptocurrency market but can’t due to a lack of experience or skills. Cyber Capital Invest is also aimed to help skillful traders who do not have access to wide asset portfolios. Cyber Capital Invest will thoroughly pick traders to employ and ‘trust’ customers’ assets. The point of CCI Platform is that experienced traders are trading for you. Users will have various Investment plans to choose from.
New users can create anonymous accounts where they don’t have to submit any personal identification documentation. This means no identifiable, personal information about that user is stored on our databases.

CCI is also a Profit Share Token which allows you to receive weekly profit from the consistently growing Trading Capital.
cybercapitalinvest

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 04:10:55 PM

Users will be getting their payouts according to the investment plans chosen. 5% of generated profit by the platform will go to Trading Capital increase, 30% will to go Token Holders, 40% to Users and rest will be kept by CCI.
cybercapitalinvest

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 04:12:47 PM

We had that question at the beginning, it must be on page 3 or so. If there is nothing to pay, your will get no rewards, but also no loss.

Nice. It's good to know that our investment will be secured regardless of any loss. But how will the loss be covered?
We will automatically insure all our Users and that insurance coverage will vary. The values will be based on the type of their account level the user has opted to adopt.
In the event of dramatic currency price dips, our Users will be guaranteed to keep their insured assets. This underwriting will be secured by our reserve scheme.
It will be covered by our Reserve Trading Capital and investments made by users.

40% of ICO contributions will be put into Trading Capital. This means that as soon as the platform starts working – it will generate profit on a daily basis. Traders will be working with a large Trading Capital - much larger than it is required to make the profit to fulfill investment plans of CCI Platform users.
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: