Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:45:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [CCI] - CYBER CAPITAL INVEST - Cryptocurrency Investment Fund  (Read 51408 times)
bekare

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:51:38 PM

I believe that partnership with any kind of marketing agency or company is always a good way to go.It'sthe most important aspect today to be able to kickstart a plan with success.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:05:32 PM

What is the token price on public sale? and where can I find the public sale status? (the number of tokens sold out, fund collected...)
Thanks in advance!

Information about the project and token sales are posted on the first page of this thread. You can quickly visit it and get all need answers to your questions.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:10:35 PM

It would be nice to see who some of the possivle competitors are and just make a few comparisons but either way I agree competition can be a good thing.

I am sure there will be competitors. Even to my knowledge there are many. But unique selling point for this project is their insurance coverage for losses which I have not seen it elsewhere.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Chanel Aban

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:12:21 PM

I see that lately, managers are not actively responding to people's questions. so I think that it is worth asking the question not here, but go to the TV-chat of this business and there learn all the necessary. That would really help the business to be better
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 07:31:58 PM

How does this benefit small scale businesses? Yes there are problems that they are facing but what advantages can you offer over existing methods and how can blockchain help in solving the existing problems?

CCI is for small to medium sized investor/trader who don't have time or knowledge to do regular trading in crypto market.  Basically this is kind of Mutual Funds service but in crypto market.

When you think for a minute about how many of us are out there that just sit on their tokens in general to see what a price does, we miss so much opportunity to trade and potentially make gains, it's such a large target audience for CCI

You're absolutely right, just as we are at this moment, whereby the whole place is down, there is need for someone to sort other ways of earning, such as trading, its best one trades than to just hodl, so with such avenue as CCI, stagnant investments can be put to good use and we get to see little improvement in our portfolio as we go

Surprisinlgy I think good traders make money from events like this; for example buying low and selling just a tad higher. the tad higher may not be significant if you have a small liquidity but given a higher liquidity that tad might be worth it.

Absolutely, a trader friend of mine always tell me that he doesn't get affected by the dip as long as he sells higher than he buys.  Grin
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:32:07 PM

What is the token price on public sale? and where can I find the public sale status? (the number of tokens sold out, fund collected...)
Thanks in advance!

Information about the project and token sales are posted on the first page of this thread. You can quickly visit it and get all need answers to your questions.

Lol. Why are people behaving always like this. They don't have a site for nothing. They made a site so you can buy the tokens and get information about the project.

Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 07:47:17 PM

As you may already noticed, Cyber Capital Invest team decided to sell CCI Tokens at 1ETH = $430 until market stabilizes.

Due to current market situation, which we think is temporary, Cyber Capital Invest administration made the decision to protect our investors, so that when the market turns around, they wouldn’t feel like this was a bad investment during the bear market.

Now for 1 ETH you can purchase 3583 CCI Tokens.

Is 1eth the minimum one can invest with?

Not sure but either way with eth prices being so low it’s still a damn good value if you believe in the project it’s interesting to see the ICOs react to the lower big crypto prices

The low price of the market presents a great opportunity to expand your portfolio and pick up extra tokens for cheap, if you believe in the project then the value will surely rise if you hodl

yeah, i totally agree with you i believe the current condition of the market can be taken advantage of, knowing that the project is awesome means it definitely gonna be a hold

Yes, It's rare to see that the market keep dumping while it's a great opportunity to all investors to have more tokens and coins they want from the project ICO's like here in CCI.
it sure is an perfect time for investment!
when market grows projects like CCI will defienitly grow to beyond to Beyond!
Even if Market doesn't rise anytime soon you still get profit from CCI!
that makes is the best profitable investment RIGHT NOW!

Not sure when bull market start, but as an investor we can start investing in tokens which has the potential and can give us profit.

Following crypticbabe analysis and position I think it makes a lot of sense to invest here since there is an expected profit from the trade activities in the platform

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
CoreyDurh

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:56:03 PM

I think this project will be able to compete with other plans. I see that DPoS and PoS seems to be the consensus method of choice.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:14:37 PM

Thanks in advance!

Lol. Why are people behaving always like this. They don't have a site for nothing. They made a site so you can buy the tokens and get information about the project.
I see your point here, you could do some simple research of your own and find the answers yourselves the most of the time but of course the community is always ready to help.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:15:10 PM

I see that lately, managers are not actively responding to people's questions. so I think that it is worth asking the question not here, but go to the TV-chat of this business and there learn all the necessary. That would really help the business to be better

you do not mean this thread, right?
CCI is really exemplary about the answers in the forum, I wish it would be the same with all ICOs
and I honestly have no idea what a TV-chat should be
Corleone100

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:18:04 PM

Ya it’s good to see people realizing that even in down economy theirs things to look forward to making smart investment is more needed than ever

Absolutely, this kind of opportunity is mostly referred to as "light at the end of the tunnel". It is relieving to still make money even when the market is not favorable.
CCI has giving us an alternative to earn money despite the current market situation. CCI is a good investment opportunity to invest in.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:24:05 PM

How does this benefit small scale businesses? Yes there are problems that they are facing but what advantages can you offer over existing methods and how can blockchain help in solving the existing problems?

CCI is for small to medium sized investor/trader who don't have time or knowledge to do regular trading in crypto market.  Basically this is kind of Mutual Funds service but in crypto market.

When you think for a minute about how many of us are out there that just sit on their tokens in general to see what a price does, we miss so much opportunity to trade and potentially make gains, it's such a large target audience for CCI

You're absolutely right, just as we are at this moment, whereby the whole place is down, there is need for someone to sort other ways of earning, such as trading, its best one trades than to just hodl, so with such avenue as CCI, stagnant investments can be put to good use and we get to see little improvement in our portfolio as we go

Surprisinlgy I think good traders make money from events like this; for example buying low and selling just a tad higher. the tad higher may not be significant if you have a small liquidity but given a higher liquidity that tad might be worth it.

Exactly, with every new problem comes a way around it, the situation of the crypto market is troublesome but with such comes another opportunity, so yea, some traders are really making in some massive profit from this situation, in fact they pray for the market to stay this way but hopefully things will bounce back, till then, we just have to stay focus
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 09:12:28 PM

We sure do. But I think that is mainly because we lack daily trading skills and of course the necessary time to actually engage in that. So Hopefully this would do us all good.

Indeed, trading is a huge skill to accomplish and secure solid profits, especially when the market is volatile as it is, looking forward to seeing this one

i believe the only reason why anybody would want to use CCI platform is if the platform has overtime generated enough success story and i believe CCI understand that

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 09:16:38 PM

We sure do. But I think that is mainly because we lack daily trading skills and of course the necessary time to actually engage in that. So Hopefully this would do us all good.

Indeed, trading is a huge skill to accomplish and secure solid profits, especially when the market is volatile as it is, looking forward to seeing this one

i believe the only reason why anybody would want to use CCI platform is if the platform has overtime generated enough success story and i believe CCI understand that

Ya it's one of those things where its chicken in the egg, everyone wants a solid earning platform but at the same time complains when a platform does well but they werent invested in time to reap the rewards of it and feel like they waisted time not earning
Lifelreris

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:17:54 PM

For me the developers must not only address good news and good thing about the business but they must also address and fix those issues accused to them so that they can prove if ever all of this are wrong and they can continue doing more good updates about dispatch labs.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 09:44:24 PM

The CCI team seems to be making progress on the ICO. Investors have a bout 18 days to be a part of the CCI project at a lower cost before we reach exchanges. What’s next do the team have for investors after the ICO round?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 10:11:26 PM

Ya it’s good to see people realizing that even in down economy theirs things to look forward to making smart investment is more needed than ever

Absolutely, this kind of opportunity is mostly referred to as "light at the end of the tunnel". It is relieving to still make money even when the market is not favorable.
CCI has giving us an alternative to earn money despite the current market situation. CCI is a good investment opportunity to invest in.

Exactly, i wouldn't even waste my time trading when i can just put it into cci and watch my profit coming in without any losses.
Orsedage

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:15:02 PM

Greetings
Do you build a centralized crypto PayPal or will it be decentralized and smart contract driven? That's what's going to happen anyway. If this is a fully centralized service I don't see it is longterm viability. Could you talk about your plans in that regard?
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:00:58 PM

Exactly, i wouldn't even waste my time trading when i can just put it into cci and watch my profit coming in without any losses.

Yeah it is a nice feeling that you can turnover a good profit even though you are putting minimal effort into picking the funds and sorting out asset allocation.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 11:19:57 PM

Yeah it is a nice feeling that you can turnover a good profit even though you are putting minimal effort into picking the funds and sorting out asset allocation.

Ya you can ask all the big investment funds keeping things streamlined and giving smart clear choices to customers is the most important part following being consistent in expectations
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: