Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:12:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [CCI] - CYBER CAPITAL INVEST - Cryptocurrency Investment Fund  (Read 51408 times)
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:44:42 PM

Good evening
The general idea behind crypto is to have it decentralized, so I think all of the businesss are trying to achieve that, it will depend on who will be able to really do it like that.

True, to stand apart from others one has to take that extra step others didn't take. I believe Cyber Capital invest has taken such a step.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 07:09:12 PM

Good evening
The general idea behind crypto is to have it decentralized, so I think all of the businesss are trying to achieve that, it will depend on who will be able to really do it like that.

True, to stand apart from others one has to take that extra step others didn't take. I believe Cyber Capital invest has taken such a step.

Decentralization is an important part of blockchain yes, but it's interesting to see how companies that want to do things like investment firms on the blockchain are adapting to the opportunity to have this kind of wide scale opportunity for everyone to get involved
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:38:08 PM

CCI would be a token as well as a crypto currency. What’s the team plans to be listed on top exchanges and available for trading on other platforms? Also, can profit on investments be withdrawable in USD?

Listing announcement will come only later point in time. Still they have long way to go in the token sales. First target is ofcourse softcap.
pakuho

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:41:20 PM

Hi,
I really like your idea, but I think you have to do lot of work, getting permissions from regulatory authority would not be easy. Everything is in your hands
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:43:56 PM

As you may already noticed, Cyber Capital Invest team decided to sell CCI Tokens at 1ETH = $430 until market stabilizes.

Due to current market situation, which we think is temporary, Cyber Capital Invest administration made the decision to protect our investors, so that when the market turns around, they wouldn’t feel like this was a bad investment during the bear market.

Now for 1 ETH you can purchase 3583 CCI Tokens.

I saw the announcement on the website. This is a great offer for all investors. At the current rate, it is an additional bonus of 135.5% if you pay with ETH.

So this offer is also applicable for people who Invested earlier? Or only for new investors? I am sorry if I misunderstood something.

No, it's not correct. I got exactly what they are saying. At this moment ETH price is too much down. So they are charging us 1 ETH = 430$.
For example.
Current CCI price is 0.12$, so as per their calculation 430$ ÷0.12= 3583 CCI tokens.
This is current calculation if I am not wrong. CCI admin can reply us on it.

This is precisely the nice aspect of this project and team is very investor friendly and doing all favors in all aspects irrespective of market conditions.
Yes, in short early bird investors and today's investors will get the tokens as in same price. So I guess there is no chances to dump this tokens once it's listed on trading platform.

The proactive move by the team to tag the price of Eth and other currency options is clearly to protect investors and avoid dumping once listed on exchanges. The crypto market is volatile, a standard price is one option to keep keep everyone on profit.

This is indeed a great and wise move by the CCI Team. Now you have an additional bonus if you pay with ETH. I don't understand why the counter doesn't explode.

This is the first day after long time market in green. If it stays here, people will start believing the market and invest in good projects like CCI.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
majestymage

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 07:47:27 PM

As you may already noticed, Cyber Capital Invest team decided to sell CCI Tokens at 1ETH = $430 until market stabilizes.

Due to current market situation, which we think is temporary, Cyber Capital Invest administration made the decision to protect our investors, so that when the market turns around, they wouldn’t feel like this was a bad investment during the bear market.

I saw the announcement on the website. This is a great offer for all investors. At the current rate, it is an additional bonus of 135.5% if you pay with ETH.

So this offer is also applicable for people who Invested earlier? Or only for new investors? I am sorry if I misunderstood something.

No, it's not correct. I got exactly what they are saying. At this moment ETH price is too much down. So they are charging us 1 ETH = 430$.
For example.
Current CCI price is 0.12$, so as per their calculation 430$ ÷0.12= 3583 CCI tokens.

This is precisely the nice aspect of this project and team is very investor friendly and doing all favors in all aspects irrespective of market conditions.
Yes, in short early bird investors and today's investors will get the tokens as in same price. So I guess there is no chances to dump this tokens once it's listed on trading platform.

The proactive move by the team to tag the price of Eth and other currency options is clearly to protect investors and avoid dumping once listed on exchanges. The crypto market is volatile, a standard price is one option to keep keep everyone on profit.

This is indeed a great and wise move by the CCI Team. Now you have an additional bonus if you pay with ETH. I don't understand why the counter doesn't explode.

This is the first day after long time market in green. If it stays here, people will start believing the market and invest in good projects like CCI.
i am still a bear even if the market is on the green side today..i think it is only a bull trap and the red dildos are going to come back on the charts

██████
                                             ██████▄▄
                                             ██████  ▀▀▀▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄▄▄▄                             ▄▀ █ ▀▄         █▀████
         █████          ████             ▄▀   █   ▀▄     ▄▀   █
         █████          ████       ▄▄▄▄▄▀     █     ▀▄ ▄▀    █
       ▄▀     █         █▀▄█▀▄     █████     █       ▄▀▄    █
     ▄▀        ▀▄      █▄█▄▄█▄▀█▀▀▀█████     █     ▄▀   ▀▄ █
█████      ▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀█ █   ▀▄  ▀▄   █ █     █   ▄▀     █████
████████▀▀▀       █  █  █    █    ▀▄█   █  ████▄▀       █████
█████   ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█  █      █    █▀▄   █▄████         ▄▀
                  ▀█▀▀███     ▀▄  █  ▄█▀▀  █          ▄▀
                  █  ▄▀▀▀      █ █▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  █       ▄▀
             ░█████▄▀         ████        ▀▀▄█    ▄▀
              █████           ████▀▀▀▄▄▄      ███████
              ▀▀▀▀▀                     ▀▀▀▄▄▄███████
                                              ███████
                                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
/iTEX/./INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE/.
/Whitepaper/ /Sign Up/ /Buy Token Now/

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Brad-Un

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:48:09 PM

With the promise of harnessing the power of Ethereum blockchain and smart contract, this business aims to completely revolutionize the way we view and use e-commerce platforms.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 07:53:08 PM

Cyber Capital Invest also aims to help skillful traders who do not have access to large asset portfolios. Cyber Capital Investments will carefully select the strongest crypto traders to provide them with this opportunity. I found the idea of this campaign very good but the site is still a bit rudimentary.

Yea, the team is giving a fair amount of opportunity to everyone. Inexperience traders will receive aid and experience traders will have access to a better portfolio.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:54:51 PM

Good evening

Decentralization is an important part of blockchain yes, but it's interesting to see how companies that want to do things like investment firms on the blockchain are adapting to the opportunity to have this kind of wide scale opportunity for everyone to get involved

The blockchain industry is fast becoming a sensation and a lot of brands want to test out what they offer and what the industry is all about, this will make the industry to become more vibrant because as more and more corporate bodies embrace the technology, so will the news spread for more individuals to come in, i hope to see a day when it will become a global entity
pongun

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:02:02 PM

Hello,
Thank you for sharing this information here also, Airdrop is a nice way to promote the project and attract more investors. Can someone please share the link for bounty here?
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:29:05 PM

Cyber Capital Invest also aims to help skillful traders who do not have access to large asset portfolios. Cyber Capital Investments will carefully select the strongest crypto traders to provide them with this opportunity. I found the idea of this campaign very good but the site is still a bit rudimentary.

Yea, the team is giving a fair amount of opportunity to everyone. Inexperience traders will receive aid and experience traders will have access to a better portfolio.

Indeed, the CCI team give great opportunities for everyone. Even no are bad traders like me, get the chance to profit with the help of experienced traders. Maybe I can learn trading somedays.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:49:25 PM

Indeed, the CCI team give great opportunities for everyone. Even no are bad traders like me, get the chance to profit with the help of experienced traders. Maybe I can learn trading somedays.

If everyone here would have a lot of money to spend, then there would be no problem at all trading, because you can lose it. Trading can get you a lot of money, but it requires skill.

faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:51:37 PM

For example.

i am still a bear even if the market is on the green side today..i think it is only a bull trap and the red dildos are going to come back on the charts

I agree with you. a green day does not make a summer. I think tomorrow at this time we will see many red numbers again. But I can already see the bulls on the horizon
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 09:11:36 PM

Good evening

The blockchain industry is fast becoming a sensation and a lot of brands want to test out what they offer and what the industry is all about, this will make the industry to become more vibrant because as more and more corporate bodies embrace the technology, so will the news spread for more individuals to come in, i hope to see a day when it will become a global entity

You’re right. They took the step but as a experienced team provided solution to issues related to centralized platform. They got a plan and it looks feasible.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Ruiz-Rino

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:14:32 PM

Greetings,  I really like your idea, but I think you have to do lot of work, getting permissions from regulatory authority would not be easy. Everything is in your hands
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:46:34 PM

I am currently studying the whitepaper and have found the following information about the user accounts. Depending on the amount of the deposit and the duration of the investment, there will be 3 different accounts which require different KYCs:

Basic Level - lower withdrawal limits + no identity documentation/KYC required.
Silver Level - no withdrawal limits + light verification using a photo ID.
Gold Level - no withdrawal limits + full verification.

It's good to see a tiered approach to the KYC, hopefully this then doesn't put off any potential investors whilst they still cover themselves.

Indeed, I'm glad there is no KYC required for the small investors like myself, no point if you are on the "Basic" level with such low volume of tokens8

I became an anti KYC when I got to know that some projects abuse and break the privacy policy they said they will obey or respect. Hopefully this won't turn out that way though.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 10:50:07 PM

Hello  Indeed, it is the greatest ideas in this century.
By the way, don't forget about paying your tax first, pleeeeease.

lol, are you a tax collector  Grin the whole project is based on the fact that investment decisions should be left to professionals which if you ask me i would say it a good idea. i want them to be successful

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 11:34:31 PM

Hello  Indeed, it is the greatest ideas in this century.
By the way, don't forget about paying your tax first, pleeeeease.

lol, are you a tax collector  Grin the whole project is based on the fact that investment decisions should be left to professionals which if you ask me i would say it a good idea. i want them to be successful

It’s debatable I’ve heard the idea that professionals are better but in reality for the most part the best bet is just index funds lol if you want stability
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:56:41 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2018, 11:44:52 AM by iphy6013

Greetings all! We all know now that this is a very serious & legit project.
So touching that the devs are using the great bitcointalk forum to advertise their ICO.
It isgoing to be a happy and big event in the crypto world.

It's part of what bitcointalk forum is all about, it's a good thing Cyber capital invest are taking advantage of it
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:29:25 AM

This soft cap that is displayed on the 15,000,000 tokens or dollares website? The value of ether = 1ETH = $ 430 fixed, is still valid for the purchase of tokens?
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: