Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:16:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [CCI] - CYBER CAPITAL INVEST - Cryptocurrency Investment Fund  (Read 51409 times)
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:28:23 PM

Ya it’s good to see people realizing that even in down economy theirs things to look forward to making smart investment is more needed than ever

Absolutely, this kind of opportunity is mostly referred to as "light at the end of the tunnel". It is relieving to still make money even when the market is not favorable.
CCI has giving us an alternative to earn money despite the current market situation. CCI is a good investment opportunity to invest in.

Exactly, i wouldn't even waste my time trading when i can just put it into cci and watch my profit coming in without any losses.

Yeah it is a nice feeling that you can turnover a good profit even though you are putting minimal effort into picking the funds and sorting out asset allocation.

Ya you can ask all the big investment funds keeping things streamlined and giving smart clear choices to customers is the most important part following being consistent in expectations

Spot on bro, once your community has confidence in your team you need not to worry about much anymore.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 11:29:10 PM

I think this project will be able to compete with other plans. I see that DPoS and PoS seems to be the consensus method of choice.

I think it was specifically and intelligently thought out to be this way... I mean current architecture runs with this 2 in most blockchain...

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
LisaSilv

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:44:49 PM

Hey  Hide your wife, hide your cards cause everything getting liquidated for this ICO. I feel really good about it guys seriously, lets go all in! ))
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 11:54:15 PM

I think this project will be able to compete with other plans. I see that DPoS and PoS seems to be the consensus method of choice.

I think it was specifically and intelligently thought out to be this way... I mean current architecture runs with this 2 in most blockchain...

Ya they seem to have thought out the path they want to go down to really take advantage of blockchain advantages as a investment medium
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:17:33 AM

For me the developers must not only address good news and good thing about the business but they must also address and fix those issues accused to them so that they can prove if ever all of this are wrong and they can continue doing more good updates about dispatch labs.

Many projects won't waste too much time dispelling myths unless there is an obvious community uproar. I think the majority of people I have seen discuss CCI have spoken very fondly of them
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 03:20:53 AM

For me the developers must not only address good news and good thing about the business but they must also address and fix those issues accused to them so that they can prove if ever all of this are wrong and they can continue doing more good updates about dispatch labs.

Have you reported any issue to CCI team? Or you know someone reported any issue but no reply from team? Or you are just talking in general terms?
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:08:38 AM

As you may already noticed, Cyber Capital Invest team decided to sell CCI Tokens at 1ETH = $430 until market stabilizes.

Due to current market situation, which we think is temporary, Cyber Capital Invest administration made the decision to protect our investors, so that when the market turns around, they wouldn’t feel like this was a bad investment during the bear market.

Now for 1 ETH you can purchase 3583 CCI Tokens.

Is 1eth the minimum one can invest with?

Not sure but either way with eth prices being so low it’s still a damn good value if you believe in the project it’s interesting to see the ICOs react to the lower big crypto prices

The low price of the market presents a great opportunity to expand your portfolio and pick up extra tokens for cheap, if you believe in the project then the value will surely rise if you hodl

yeah, i totally agree with you i believe the current condition of the market can be taken advantage of, knowing that the project is awesome means it definitely gonna be a hold

Yes, It's rare to see that the market keep dumping while it's a great opportunity to all investors to have more tokens and coins they want from the project ICO's like here in CCI.
it sure is an perfect time for investment!
when market grows projects like CCI will defienitly grow to beyond to Beyond!
Even if Market doesn't rise anytime soon you still get profit from CCI!
that makes is the best profitable investment RIGHT NOW!

Yeah, That's what I'm also thinking, Even the market will not going to fully recover this year if we have some investment that has a passive income like here in CCI it will be really okay.
Yes, You get profit in either ways!
CCI brings you lots of possibilities!
here You are the Investor, you are the supporter and you're the one being profited!!
Its really an option you shouldn't be passing away!

Yeah, Everyone must take this chance now to have more CCI coin and investment. It's really rare to find some good project to invest in right now and if we have a chance to find something like this grab it now.

At your service
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 04:56:35 AM

As you may already noticed, Cyber Capital Invest team decided to sell CCI Tokens at 1ETH = $430 until market stabilizes.

Due to current market situation, which we think is temporary, Cyber Capital Invest administration made the decision to protect our investors, so that when the market turns around, they wouldn’t feel like this was a bad investment during the bear market.

Now for 1 ETH you can purchase 3583 CCI Tokens.

Is 1eth the minimum one can invest with?

Not sure but either way with eth prices being so low it’s still a damn good value if you believe in the project it’s interesting to see the ICOs react to the lower big crypto prices

The low price of the market presents a great opportunity to expand your portfolio and pick up extra tokens for cheap, if you believe in the project then the value will surely rise if you hodl

yeah, i totally agree with you i believe the current condition of the market can be taken advantage of, knowing that the project is awesome means it definitely gonna be a hold

Yes, It's rare to see that the market keep dumping while it's a great opportunity to all investors to have more tokens and coins they want from the project ICO's like here in CCI.
it sure is an perfect time for investment!
when market grows projects like CCI will defienitly grow to beyond to Beyond!
Even if Market doesn't rise anytime soon you still get profit from CCI!
that makes is the best profitable investment RIGHT NOW!

Not sure when bull market start, but as an investor we can start investing in tokens which has the potential and can give us profit.

Following crypticbabe analysis and position I think it makes a lot of sense to invest here since there is an expected profit from the trade activities in the platform
That would be the wise selection!
I mean we are in here for Profit, And if something Like CCI with their amazing plan and goals can promise us profit then in no way we should get the chance outta hand!
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:48:35 AM

Ya it’s good to see people realizing that even in down economy theirs things to look forward to making smart investment is more needed than ever

Absolutely, this kind of opportunity is mostly referred to as "light at the end of the tunnel". It is relieving to still make money even when the market is not favorable.
CCI has giving us an alternative to earn money despite the current market situation. CCI is a good investment opportunity to invest in.

Exactly, i wouldn't even waste my time trading when i can just put it into cci and watch my profit coming in without any losses.

Yeah it is a nice feeling that you can turnover a good profit even though you are putting minimal effort into picking the funds and sorting out asset allocation.

Ya you can ask all the big investment funds keeping things streamlined and giving smart clear choices to customers is the most important part following being consistent in expectations

That would be possible once traction is in place and trading starts to happen. I think it would help publishing success cases of trades and profit numbers. I know it is an early stage but I think it would do good.

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:30:26 AM

I was just thinking, assuming this project was established last year and by today, already fully functional, how effective and useful do you think it would have been? giving the state of market this year.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:30:29 AM

I am currently studying the whitepaper and have found the following information about the user accounts. Depending on the amount of the deposit and the duration of the investment, there will be 3 different accounts which require different KYCs:

Basic Level - lower withdrawal limits + no identity documentation/KYC required.
Silver Level - no withdrawal limits + light verification using a photo ID.
Gold Level - no withdrawal limits + full verification.
Ipupin

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:35:16 AM

How does this benefit small scale businesses? Yes there are problems that they are facing but what advantages can you offer over existing methods and how can blockchain help in solving the existing problems?

CCI is for small to medium sized investor/trader who don't have time or knowledge to do regular trading in crypto market.  Basically this is kind of Mutual Funds service but in crypto market.

When you think for a minute about how many of us are out there that just sit on their tokens in general to see what a price does, we miss so much opportunity to trade and potentially make gains, it's such a large target audience for CCI

You're absolutely right, just as we are at this moment, whereby the whole place is down, there is need for someone to sort other ways of earning, such as trading, its best one trades than to just hodl, so with such avenue as CCI, stagnant investments can be put to good use and we get to see little improvement in our portfolio as we go

Surprisinlgy I think good traders make money from events like this; for example buying low and selling just a tad higher. the tad higher may not be significant if you have a small liquidity but given a higher liquidity that tad might be worth it.

Exactly, with every new problem comes a way around it, the situation of the crypto market is troublesome but with such comes another opportunity, so yea, some traders are really making in some massive profit from this situation, in fact they pray for the market to stay this way but hopefully things will bounce back, till then, we just have to stay focus

as a crypto user, we must understand and understand. market conditions are now very influential on projects and communities. the decline in the value of many coins utilized by big bulls, I think it's fair on the market.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:21:44 AM

How does this benefit small scale businesses? Yes there are problems that they are facing but what advantages can you offer over existing methods and how can blockchain help in solving the existing problems?

CCI is for small to medium sized investor/trader who don't have time or knowledge to do regular trading in crypto market.  Basically this is kind of Mutual Funds service but in crypto market.

When you think for a minute about how many of us are out there that just sit on their tokens in general to see what a price does, we miss so much opportunity to trade and potentially make gains, it's such a large target audience for CCI

You're absolutely right, just as we are at this moment, whereby the whole place is down, there is need for someone to sort other ways of earning, such as trading, its best one trades than to just hodl, so with such avenue as CCI, stagnant investments can be put to good use and we get to see little improvement in our portfolio as we go

Surprisinlgy I think good traders make money from events like this; for example buying low and selling just a tad higher. the tad higher may not be significant if you have a small liquidity but given a higher liquidity that tad might be worth it.

Exactly, with every new problem comes a way around it, the situation of the crypto market is troublesome but with such comes another opportunity, so yea, some traders are really making in some massive profit from this situation, in fact they pray for the market to stay this way but hopefully things will bounce back, till then, we just have to stay focus

as a crypto user, we must understand and understand. market conditions are now very influential on projects and communities. the decline in the value of many coins utilized by big bulls, I think it's fair on the market.

Current market condition is good for both trading as well for investment.  Traders can earn from volatility and investor can buy some good tokens at low prices.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 07:26:12 AM

Cryptocurrency trading is has gone mainstream today. Crypto holders as far back as 2016 are in profit. And crypto currency traders are known to have turned small capital into large profits, hence the interest of friends and colleagues into investing and trading crypto currencies. But a large population still doesn’t understand how it works. The volatility of the crypto market doesn’t help out either. Does CCI have an Insurance plan for investor if things go messy?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:27:05 AM

Current market condition is good for both trading as well for investment.  Traders can earn from volatility and investor can buy some good tokens at low prices.

Not convinced it's that great for trading with a huge downtrend - had you sold before current market prices, will make a great time to rebuy
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:31:58 AM

I am currently studying the whitepaper and have found the following information about the user accounts. Depending on the amount of the deposit and the duration of the investment, there will be 3 different accounts which require different KYCs:

How these are decided? Based on the amount a person investing with CCI? Or based on some charges ? Basis level need no KYC means it will be approx 5k USD investment I guess?
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:41:14 AM

Consistency is key, however these markets are very volatile so the traders will have their work cut out for them at first until they can build up a big following and get a good track record.

em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 08:42:18 AM

this i believe will in a way limit the abusive use of the platform and in a way give high value to the token and the overall platform. honestly it a very wise move

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:59:17 AM

Not convinced it's that great for trading with a huge downtrend - had you sold before current market prices, will make a great time to rebuy

You're right, even experienced traders are finding it hard to trade but things seems to be a bit good at the moment and i hope it stays that way, the market is all about emotions and whales are really making a killing out of the emotions of the crypto community, so the community should understand this and not panic with every little fall
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:25:46 AM

this i believe will in a way limit the abusive use of the platform and in a way give high value to the token and the overall platform. honestly it a very wise move

Yes it is, As you can see every level has different limits and requirements you will have. It's great to see that even those people will not going to do a kyc or photo id they can still withdraw but of course they will have a limits which is I think that will not really that low limit.

At your service
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: