Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:06:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [CCI] - CYBER CAPITAL INVEST - Cryptocurrency Investment Fund  (Read 51408 times)
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 01:00:54 PM

Did anyone know that CCI has a discord channel? i am surprised because i have not seen many ico's have a Discord channel, i think it is a smart move because they can get investors there too.

I did notice that the CCI team had a discord channel. Discord is not something I use and as you stated, you dont often see it for ICO, I have no idea what it's like for them
Really, I was not aware about that. But how many followers/members are in their discord group? CCI team is posting there also regular updates?
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 01:21:53 PM

Presale ongoing at Cybercapitalinvest.io I think it’s less than 18days left. What’s next team, after the presale?

Yes precisely it is about 14 days left with about 8.839.528 tokens sold. I am not sure if the progress bar updates for fiat and btc investments but for ethereum I am guessing it is a live update.

So they have still not gotten to the softcap. What happened to the early momentum at the beginning of the token sale or is it because of the price of the tokens.
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 02:22:20 PM

Looks like people are much attracted to this project. Before sometime I seen there 21k members was in telegram. Now I can see it's more than 25k members in their official telegram channel which is really good thing.
That's really cool. Looks like people are much loving this project. Even on twitter also followers are increased more than 5K.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:28:10 PM

Looks like people are much attracted to this project. Before sometime I seen there 21k members was in telegram. Now I can see it's more than 25k members in their official telegram channel which is really good thing.
That's really cool. Looks like people are much loving this project. Even on twitter also followers are increased more than 5K.

It seems this apply at least for their Social Media channels. I hope that the popularity will effect on the sales figures too.
CrypticBabe

Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 02:38:11 PM

Presale ongoing at Cybercapitalinvest.io I think it’s less than 18days left. What’s next team, after the presale?

Yes precisely it is about 14 days left with about 8.839.528 tokens sold. I am not sure if the progress bar updates for fiat and btc investments but for ethereum I am guessing it is a live update.

So they have still not gotten to the softcap. What happened to the early momentum at the beginning of the token sale or is it because of the price of the tokens.
ETH break did have a Impact on investment in CCI!
this could have increase the sell by keeping the same price, but they didn't do that because of securing Early Investors!
they have that dignity and i like it
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:58:56 PM

this could have increase the sell by keeping the same price, but they didn't do that because of securing Early Investors!

I'm still optimistic that they'll pull through, maybe change they should change their approach towards marketing.
Ruicosta.ac

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:21:48 PM

Cryptocurrencies are very volatile and I don't see how it's possible for anyone to only make profit and no loss while trading crypto. So I have my doubts about their product.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:42:28 PM

Did anyone know that CCI has a discord channel? i am surprised because i have not seen many ico's have a Discord channel, i think it is a smart move because they can get investors there too.

I did notice that the CCI team had a discord channel. Discord is not something I use and as you stated, you dont often see it for ICO, I have no idea what it's like for them
Really, I was not aware about that. But how many followers/members are in their discord group? CCI team is posting there also regular updates?

Gamers often use Discord to communicate with other gamers, but yeah it is a wise move for CCI to go there as well. Better be available on all the platforms contacting your potential investors.

Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 04:44:32 PM

ETH is rocking since last couple of days. And I think it will go up and will hit at least 300 USD.  Not sure if bull Run started,  but I think low is done now.

Yeah, The price started to increase these last few days, Lets hope that it will reach more than $300 before the end of this month. And looks like the bull run is really started.
No, the price of ETH will reach a maximum of 230-250 dollars, and then drop below $170. September is a red month, bulls will not come until October))

This type of prediction is not encouraging at all... We've been getting only FUD lately what happened to the god of crypto...
Let's have the bull season come in time.. Can't wait  Embarrassed

Lots of FUDs around ETH. But I am sure ETH will overcome everything and move forward. Together with that, it will also take all the nice projects like CCI.

I understand that projects are greatly affected by the downtrend but I choose to look it this way... Truth Is, for project this bold to still come out despite the time shows the extent of its credibility and test of strength

Well, like i once stated, only the projects with good intent will survive this recent condition, like you stated, coming out in this present condition requires a bold step, so they probably know what they are doing but they still have a long way to go and much implementations and reviews need to happen before they can be truly certified by the community

I strongly agree with you on the notion that only projects with good intent will survive this recent condition. I hope more projects with good intent comes around though
Zombie259

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:59:52 PM

Cryptocurrencies are very volatile and I don't see how it's possible for anyone to only make profit and no loss while trading crypto. So I have my doubts about their product.

That is the point, not anyone can make profit with trading. I lose money while I try to trade, because of my impatience. Therefore I, and I think many others, need CCI. The professional traders will help beginners to gain profit.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:02:14 PM

Gamers often use Discord to communicate with other gamers, but yeah it is a wise move for CCI to go there as well. Better be available on all the platforms contacting your potential investors.

Even though its nice to create preferences in a project but i never liked discord, probably because i've not gotten acquainted with the platform, in as much as some investors may also prefer that channel, in fact some believe that real investors prefer discord but i do prefer telegram and the community has also been known to go with same channel
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 05:06:13 PM

That is the point, not anyone can make profit with trading. I lose money while I try to trade, because of my impatience. Therefore I, and I think many others, need CCI. The professional traders will help beginners to gain profit.

Crypto trading is very risky. The market is volatile. Price changes happens with the little FUD and FOMO. I don’t anyone can keep a clean sheet although some traders cover losses with previous profits. But it’s good to know that CCI has an insurance plan for all that.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
gee777

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 05:41:19 PM

Read  the whitepaper, ask questions, if you go through this thread you will learn a lot about how they tend to do their business. They have assured that there will be no loss on the trading, so investors investments are safe.
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 06:53:16 PM

ETH is rocking since last couple of days. And I think it will go up and will hit at least 300 USD.  Not sure if bull Run started,  but I think low is done now.

Yeah, The price started to increase these last few days, Lets hope that it will reach more than $300 before the end of this month. And looks like the bull run is really started.
No, the price of ETH will reach a maximum of 230-250 dollars, and then drop below $170. September is a red month, bulls will not come until October))

This type of prediction is not encouraging at all... We've been getting only FUD lately what happened to the god of crypto...
Let's have the bull season come in time.. Can't wait  Embarrassed

Lots of FUDs around ETH. But I am sure ETH will overcome everything and move forward. Together with that, it will also take all the nice projects like CCI.

I understand that projects are greatly affected by the downtrend but I choose to look it this way... Truth Is, for project this bold to still come out despite the time shows the extent of its credibility and test of strength

Exactly, at the moment - the market is looking very sorry for itself, but last 2 days finally some green positive percentages, I'm looking forward to market recovery with the fire sale at the moment on all these cheap coins

Agreed I honestly consider those days as a sign of recovery. I hope I has the skills to get me some profits off the last raise. I wonder if CCI traders made some from it.

It's important for CCI to give their trade positions from time to time, this will strengthen the resolve the more to invest in the project with time till market recover

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
CrypticBabe

Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 06:53:44 PM

Crypto trading is very risky. The market is volatile. Price changes happens with the little FUD and FOMO. I don’t anyone can keep a clean sheet although some traders cover losses with previous profits. But it’s good to know that CCI has an insurance plan for all that.
You're right on that!
But pro traders consider and track everything before jumping to trading using premium professional trading tools!
So the chances of loss is lower!
but you're right FUD btw!
And insurance Fund could be a great safe on that!
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:58:02 PM

Read  the whitepaper, ask questions, if you go through this thread you will learn a lot about how they tend to do their business. They have assured that there will be no loss on the trading, so investors investments are safe.

Yeah I second that, definitely worth reading the whitepaper and then this thread. There was areas of concerns raised and answered effectively within here
gee777

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 07:40:01 PM

You're right on that!
But pro traders consider and track everything before jumping to trading using premium professional trading tools!

Agreed. I would personally want to see the criteria they will use in selecting the professional traders they will use for the platform. The selection process will be where the success will start from.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:44:49 PM

I'm still optimistic that they'll pull through, maybe change they should change their approach towards marketing.

ANybody know who is marketing officer for CCI? I would like to know their strategy which is essential. Everything is in their planning only.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:50:16 PM

I agree with this statement. No everyone can trade successfully and earn good money. CCI like projects are much needed one. I am looking forward for the execution of the project.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 08:15:47 PM

You're right on that!

Agreed. I would personally want to see the criteria they will use in selecting the professional traders they will use for the platform. The selection process will be where the success will start from.

Spot on! The selection process for the professional traders is one thing I got my eyes on. Let's wait to see what the team has got up their sleeves.
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: