Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:58:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [CCI] - CYBER CAPITAL INVEST - Cryptocurrency Investment Fund  (Read 51408 times)
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:20:08 AM

Well Locking the ETH price to secure early investors did slowed down the process of token sell!
and i dont know what happens in this presell remaining hours!
wishing them all the best

4 hours left now and they seem to have made some progress that brings them closer to the softcap. I too think that the locking of price slowed things down let us see what turns. If they are able to suffice the softcap I think they will be in a good spot.

They already sold over 10 million CCI tokens. Under these market conditions a good achievement. I'm optimistic, that they reach the soft cap in the Main-Sale.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:04:26 AM

Well Locking the ETH price to secure early investors did slowed down the process of token sell!

4 hours left now and they seem to have made some progress that brings them closer to the softcap. I too think that the locking of price slowed things down let us see what turns. If they are able to suffice the softcap I think they will be in a good spot.

They already sold over 10 million CCI tokens. Under these market conditions a good achievement. I'm optimistic, that they reach the soft cap in the Main-Sale.

Pre-sales finished? I think they have not reached softcap? They have sold 10 million tokens so they should extend tokens sale end date. Let's wait for CCI teams decision
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 07:28:57 AM

The last 12 hours of the presale run. Last chance for a good price, tomorrow the tokens are more expensive.
And do not forget, for 1 ETH you get tokens worth $ 430. $ 200 more than the current price

Wish them luck. The pre sale was a good run and I hope the next stage is way better than the presale. Hope their fixed price situation won't come back to hurt them though.

yeah, but i don't think it will since it did not hurt them back in pre-sale i believe it will not hurt them now, this is just a speculation a personal one at that

Yeah. The prayer should be that Ethereum price should not go below it's current state as that will really be bad for their business. But i am glad that they have hope that the market will be better soon.
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:36:32 AM

The last 12 hours of the presale run. Last chance for a good price, tomorrow the tokens are more expensive.
And do not forget, for 1 ETH you get tokens worth $ 430. $ 200 more than the current price

Wish them luck. The pre sale was a good run and I hope the next stage is way better than the presale. Hope their fixed price situation won't come back to hurt them though.

yeah, but i don't think it will since it did not hurt them back in pre-sale i believe it will not hurt them now, this is just a speculation a personal one at that

Yeah. The prayer should be that Ethereum price should not go below it's current state as that will really be bad for their business. But i am glad that they have hope that the market will be better soon.

Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 08:44:04 AM

They work with an optimistic mind set I like that, I don't expect the market to go lower than this so if things goes to plan they should have a smile on their faces.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:17:58 AM

Oh wow, they actually locked it at $430. Great news for investors as they will get a lot more tokens for their investment. Looks like the sales have slowed down, I think they need to introduce a new marketing campaign.
They should consider having a bounty program this will make their community bigger and they could spread the word about the project.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 11:30:25 AM

Oh wow, they actually locked it at $430. Great news for investors as they will get a lot more tokens for their investment. Looks like the sales have slowed down, I think they need to introduce a new marketing campaign.
They should consider having a bounty program this will make their community bigger and they could spread the word about the project.

Good idea, running a bounty campaign will do them so much so much good as it will increase their community strength and a large community presents a better opportunity for good investors.
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 11:34:20 AM

Guaranteed profit this is a big word, why professional traders to participate in your project?
Ahh another one trading platform, soon everyone will be engaged in trading, then who will work...

Agreed, guaranteed profit can be a big word but I think with the plan on ground it is achievable. Also, for this plan to be achieved, professional traders are needed. You don't expect amateur traders to give you "guaranteed profit" do you?

I don't think I catch what he is trying to say here... When he said everyone is going to engage in trading and no one will work.

Isn't trading work in itself lol?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:45:15 AM

Guaranteed profit this is a big word, why professional traders to participate in your project?
Ahh another one trading platform, soon everyone will be engaged in trading, then who will work...

Lol. If they don't hire professional traders who will now be tasked with investors investment. And I am sure that is not everybody that is interested in trading. I for one can't think of it.

The quality of this project will be made up with who their traders are. They're surely going to have to get really good professional traders on board

Agreed and I think regardless of the assurances they have in place the traders would make the massive difference. That is why I think it would be really something to AMA one of the traders they have now.

I believe they ought to give the community the opportunity to eradicate all doubt by creating a means whereby they will be able to showcase the skills of the brand, one way or another, just like you said, it will be a good thing to have sometime with the traders but at same time there are negative effects that may arise from such as these guys are the assets of the brand and some individuals may try to influence them if they come out publicly

Yeah, i don't like statements that guarantee something. If they already have the traders on board, perhaps they can show us their trading now, so we can watch them progress?

You got that right, its all for the benefit of both parties involve, in this case, the community and the brand, showcasing such will increase the morale of the community to invest and the other hand, it will increase the brands reputation to a very good height, leading to the successful implementations of their concept

Some people asking questions how they can guarantee profit.  AMAZING session will give them chance to clarify the doubts

It's a good question, most projects that have tried to guarantee profits always end up having issues so its wise for the team to address it and give some insight into how they plan to combat down turns in their trades and investments

Yes, that's why a brand needs to state what they can do and not blow up unrealistic proposals to the community and at the end, they won't be able to reach the stipulated agreement, even though they may have a good motive but it's best to always keep things realistic to enable them meet their target and deliver their promise to investors
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:07:27 PM

Pre-sales finished? I think they have not reached softcap? They have sold 10 million tokens so they should extend tokens sale end date. Let's wait for CCI teams decision

It would have been nice if they had already reached the softcap in Presale, but they still have the opportunity to reach the goals in Mainsale. Until then, they may be making more advertisements and more bounty campaigns to make CCI better known
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:09:57 PM

It would have been nice if they had already reached the softcap in Presale, but they still have the opportunity to reach the goals in Mainsale. Until then, they may be making more advertisements and more bounty campaigns to make CCI better known

I think they are almost on reaching the softcap. But yes they still have some good chance on reaching their target for the mainsale. I hope they will going to achieve it.

At your service
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 12:39:32 PM

Seriously? I just visited to the webpage and I found that 10.128.290 tokens sold but I did not see the counter and current status of sale.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 01:05:58 PM

thats true!
if ETH do not goes back to its regular price then it would be a challenge for them to develop the platform!
but i'm sure ETH is rise and shine within End fo this year!
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:25:24 PM

Seriously? I just visited to the webpage and I found that 10.128.290 tokens sold but I did not see the counter and current status of sale.

I just heard that, CCI will continue with main sale. Waiting for official confirmation, but it's good decision that they want to continue developing Project.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:49:59 PM

I agree understanding the current state of the market it is not a problem at all they have already sold a lot of Tokens while other projects needed to stop their sale.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:11:43 PM

Nice that they've done that, but pretty common for ICO's to offer nice bonuses for early investors (although not 100%+ so i've give them that!)
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:14:14 PM

Agreed, guaranteed profit can be a big word but I think with the plan on ground it is achievable. Also, for this plan to be achieved, professional traders are needed. You don't expect amateur traders to give you "guaranteed profit" do you?

I don't think I catch what he is trying to say here... When he said everyone is going to engage in trading and no one will work.

Isn't trading work in itself lol?

I don't think they are claiming guaranteed profits are they? I think the attitude here is more towards having a profitable trade then having a guaranteed profit.

rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:23:21 PM

Nice that they've done that, but pretty common for ICO's to offer nice bonuses for early investors (although not 100%+ so i've give them that!)

I believe that the investors would be happy about this. They get nearly the double if they invest now. I heard that the pre sales will end soon. Investing in the pre sales can get you a lot of bonus tokens, but not a lot in the main sale.

Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 02:42:59 PM

I think they are almost on reaching the softcap. But yes they still have some good chance on reaching their target for the mainsale. I hope they will going to achieve it.

My advice is they should just continue with the sales notwithstanding, waiting for the light to be greener do not always work in most cases

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:11:41 PM

Yeah it would be good to see a big marketing drive now and to be fair, it's one I would expect them to do naturally now. Fingers crossed
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: