Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:01:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 221 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinMarket.io | New, self-moderated support and news thread.  (Read 211664 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jtpeters

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 04:18:35 PM

Their "problems" sound like complete BULLSHIT

I think something very fishy is going on here.

It was bullshit on February 26 and it's still BULLSHIT.

It's all bs. It was always bs

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinwalletz

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 04:45:50 PM

Hey idiot do you work for another exchange?  They just posted last night saying they are applying a patch and will put up a poll regarding whether we want all the orders to be reset before they reopen.  So f..kin learn how to read and stop your f..kin whining all over the board.

Are you for real?

They posted a made up name of some patch to keep people thinking they are actually doing something.   Look at the post linked to previously by another exchange that got hacked.  Thats professional communication.   The communication from coinmarlet.io is a complete and utter joke.

So get a clue, learn how to interpret behaviour.   You think the behaviour and communication we have seen from coinmarket demonstrates that they are even serious about getting everyones coins back and the exchange running?

Right now with the huge amount of down time and complete lack of communication, what do you think will happen if and when they open up again?

Do you think people will just start trading there again, or do you think everyone will be rushing to get their coins out before the next time it goes down.

What are people doing now when the site comes back up for 5-10 minutes?  Trading?   No.  They are withdrawing coins as fast as they can.

Not a single complaint about not being able to trade, or the buy they placed didnt go through...  every single complaint is about getting coins out.

If you think this exchange has any future at all after this, then feel free to buy my account off me.  Just over 1BTC and about 6m or so leaf.  Ill give you the password for 1 BTC.

You want to prove your faith in this exchange, buy my 1.3BTC account for 1BTC.   If you aren't prepared to do that, then don't bother telling me to shut up when an exchange has stolen about $800 off me.

I like you.
GBattaglia

Activity: 735
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 04:51:28 PM

Hey idiot do you work for another exchange?  They just posted last night saying they are applying a patch and will put up a poll regarding whether we want all the orders to be reset before they reopen.  So f..kin learn how to read and stop your f..kin whining all over the board.

Are you for real?

They posted a made up name of some patch to keep people thinking they are actually doing something.   Look at the post linked to previously by another exchange that got hacked.  Thats professional communication.   The communication from coinmarlet.io is a complete and utter joke.

So get a clue, learn how to interpret behaviour.   You think the behaviour and communication we have seen from coinmarket demonstrates that they are even serious about getting everyones coins back and the exchange running?

Right now with the huge amount of down time and complete lack of communication, what do you think will happen if and when they open up again?

Do you think people will just start trading there again, or do you think everyone will be rushing to get their coins out before the next time it goes down.

What are people doing now when the site comes back up for 5-10 minutes?  Trading?   No.  They are withdrawing coins as fast as they can.

Not a single complaint about not being able to trade, or the buy they placed didnt go through...  every single complaint is about getting coins out.

If you think this exchange has any future at all after this, then feel free to buy my account off me.  Just over 1BTC and about 6m or so leaf.  Ill give you the password for 1 BTC.

You want to prove your faith in this exchange, buy my 1.3BTC account for 1BTC.   If you aren't prepared to do that, then don't bother telling me to shut up when an exchange has stolen about $800 off me.

I like you.

Second.
trcwhale

Activity: 84
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 06:06:01 PM

If this helps for some people i could withdraw some coins with no problem... i still do not believe that they are hacked.

If not then why the site is offline?
joulesbeef

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

moOo

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 06:13:17 PM

Ahh crap.  I think I sent coins to an exchange wallet address belonging to Coinmarket (mislabeled by myself unfortunately) last night.  And looking at the current support issues, well, this isn't looking promising.

you are listening to about 2% of the users, who are probably quite young and immature, flipping the fuck out in this thread. At least 2 of the people flipping out in this thread, never even attempted to get support before flipping out in this thread.

Most of us have had no problems withdrawing under this upgrade.

nothing at all about this is like mtgox, people who say it are completely retarded.

I HAVE WITHDRAWN COINS.

I have sent coins and then withdrew them later.

They havetn communicated a lot.
they havent communicated ENOUGH.
But they havent "OMG THEY DISAPPEARED OF THE FACE OF THE EARTH, ZERO UPDATES.. I KEEP PM'n THEM EVEN THOUGH TECH SUPPORT SAYS USE THE THREAD"

But there are some little whiny ass bastards in this thread.

there are a couple people with legitimate problems and grievances who have tried to get help and havent really gotten the help they need yet but a majority of the flipping out "OMG THIS IS MTGOX II" people.. seem to just be trolls trying to spread FUD.

I get being upset. I dotn get being a stupid douche that doesnt read through a thread when upset his money is locked up. I dont get flipping the fuck out over the devs when you havent even requested once.. for help.. not even once. and yall are fucking it up for people who actually need help.

once again, not really happy with the communication and how coinmarket handled this upgrade.  THEY HAVE DONE SOME WRONGS.

but 90% of the freak out in this thead is pure bullshit.

mooo for rent
C3ALL

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 06:14:16 PM

i still do not believe that they are hacked.

In that case, I've got some magic beans you can buy if you like.  1btc for five.

0xB800

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 06:15:08 PM

Ahh crap.  I think I sent coins to an exchange wallet address belonging to Coinmarket (mislabeled by myself unfortunately) last night.  And looking at the current support issues, well, this isn't looking promising.

Me too yesterday  Grin. I have big luck. I wrote to bter.com support (I sent my BTC's from bter.com) and they cancel this transaction.
pioter

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 06:17:38 PM

i still do not believe that they are hacked.

In that case, I've got some magic beans you can buy if you like.  1btc for five.
they are real magic ?

plis send btc : 1Dh194qAHCejvAYtS54j2n5p6MoK85PmcQ
coinwalletz

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 06:20:30 PM

you are listening to about 2% of the users, who are probably quite young and immature, flipping the fuck out in this thread. At least 2 of the people flipping out in this thread, never even attempted to get support before flipping out in this thread.

nothing at all about this is like mtgox, people who say it are completely retarded.

I HAVE WITHDRAWN COINS.

But they havent "OMG THEY DISAPPEARED OF THE FACE OF THE EARTH, ZERO UPDATES.. I KEEP PM'n THEM EVEN THOUGH TECH SUPPORT SAYS USE THE THREAD"

there are a couple people with legitimate problems and grievances who have tried to get help and havent really gotten the help they need yet but a majority of the flipping out "OMG THIS IS MTGOX II" people.. seem to just be trolls trying to spread FUD.

I get being upset. I dotn get being a stupid douche that doesnt read through a thread when upset his money is locked up. I dont get flipping the fuck out over the devs when you havent even requested once.. for help.. not even once. and yall are fucking it up for people who actually need help.

once again, not really happy with the communication and how coinmarket handled this upgrade.  THEY HAVE DONE SOME WRONGS.

Ok, want to buy my account that has 0.2 BTC in it for 0.1? I'll sell it in a heartbeat.
C3ALL

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 06:22:12 PM

I HAVE WITHDRAWN COINS.

Bullshit.

I've requested help via pm several times, email and on this thread.  Not a frigging word from coinmarket and I can see they have logged on.

As for immature, you really are barking up the wrong tree.  I dont like having money stolen from me, regardless of how much it is.  1btc or 100btc doesn't bother me, its theft pure and simple.

Just like a previous poster you are pulling this percentage of users affected figure out of your arse.  Please show me some evidence that only 2% of users are affected.  You can't.  So if you are happy with this exchange then fine, good for you.

In fact I'll make you the same offer as any other deluded fan boy of this exchange.  You can buy my account off me for 1btc.   It has just over 1btc in there plus about 6m leaf.  I'll even throw in a couple more million leaf from my wallet.

So, if you (or anyone else) seriously has faith in this exchange, put your money where your mouth is and risk buying my account for just 1btc.  You stand to make an instant 50%+ when this exchange is up and running again if you honestly believe it will be.

If you aren't prepared to do that, then you haven't got any faith in coinmarket either, in which case you have just posted a great deal of baseless bullshit.

noobyonekenobi

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 06:35:15 PM

@C3ALL

I read your posts here. You said that you did'nt get any confirmation on your email, maybe you miss typed your email addr

PS4 Funds for my brother. Help me get it. Thanks! Smiley
BTC: 1MqhiNvDfSBRzFuXLkdvUfve4zavoFw2f8       UTC: UdGz8AS2tzTnf5qZ59uYbCRbVqEQJZrQC2
LTC: LTUMKwRAkqtvbyA5s8TeNHduvWk9t3DvkN    WDC: WjMWs8GUAyJXXtPJRXQXzJ9yjkda1GBbYs
C3ALL

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 06:38:35 PM

@C3ALL

I read your posts here. You said that you did'nt get any confirmation on your email, maybe you miss typed your email addr

Have made many withdrawals using this exchange previously.  All worked fine.  Ever since the up/down/up started no confirmation emails.

So they are stuck.   Coins are supposed to return to the wallet if not confirmed within a certain number of hours.  That didn't happen either.

This exchange has lost our coins and has not got the balls to admit what's happened.  Regardless what some fan boys of this exchange may think.  They are just trying to convince themselves its not true.

megadeth

Activity: 289
Merit: 252

bagholder since 2013

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 07:11:49 PM

I've got 1 BTC here, planned for buying VTC.

bagholder since 2013
My sig space is not for sale.
negritaman

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 07:14:14 PM

People that are posting the WHOIS info.  How f..kin dumb are you?  Are you begging the owners of coinmarket to get pissed and do something unnecessary?  You dumb shits are putting all our money at risk by posting things like that online. 

Do you think you are smart and the only person who can do that?  What do you gain by posting that?  Morons.

+1 coinmarket might not be great at PR but that is no reason to put them at serious risk of harm because of a wobbly lip

C3ALL

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 07:39:49 PM

People that are posting the WHOIS info.  How f..kin dumb are you?  Are you begging the owners of coinmarket to get pissed and do something unnecessary?  You dumb shits are putting all our money at risk by posting things like that online. 

Do you think you are smart and the only person who can do that?  What do you gain by posting that?  Morons.

+1 coinmarket might not be great at PR but that is no reason to put them at serious risk of harm because of a wobbly lip

Why not?  All they need to do is post up some honest answers and start dealing with peoples problems.  Until then they are the thief, and they deserve to be treated like one.

If they aren't bothered about updating hundreds of people on the status of possibly tens of thousands of dollars worth of coins, then why should anyone be bothered if they are paid a visit by somebody who is upset?

jtpeters

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 07:51:33 PM

The good folks over at the poloniex "BTC stolen" thread need your help https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=499580.0

They don't realize that, although the owner has posted some info about the indicent, there are still red flags as we speak. Namely that the site is still accepting deposits, has no notice up that the site is down (save for a couple of tweets off to the side), and has not emailed customers.

It has been more than 14 hours since the incident. It is very strange that the website appears normal.

They made a decision to freeze withdrawls but allow deposits. Very fishy. I fear the same thing is happening to poloniex but people are too blind to see. Help them understand before more people potentially lose money.

We all want to believe that the operators of these exchanges are honest. But we can never be sure.
C3ALL

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 07:59:12 PM

14 hours without an update, wow  Shocked

Its been a week without a response from coinmarket about my issues, so I'm not going to jump on another exchanges thread just yet.

The people over at poloniex are out 12% of their coins.  I'm out 100% of mine, yet there are pricks on this thread posting that they withdrew 3btc that wasn't even theirs.  Well fucking done.  They stole 3 btc from this exchange, yet people posting here are out 0.2, 0.1, 1.0 etc and they think its OK.

User Battleorigin has stolen 3btc from the exchange:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454186.msg5491739#msg5491739

How many more like him?

That's why we aren't getting any updates, there is no btc left at the exchange, just this kid can't be bothered to tell everyone.

Perhaps the user battle origin would like to use that 3btc to give people like myself and others back the money they lost on the exchange?   Would seem the right thing to do.

Though I'll bet there is more chance of me having a piss on Barack Obamas desk than that happening.

pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 08:24:37 PM

Coinmarket.io
One question
WHAT THE FUCK?!

Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 08:28:21 PM

Coinmarket.io
One question
WHAT THE FUCK?!

Diddo!

Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Litesire

Activity: 458
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 08:57:28 PM

As long as my iCoin is still there I am happy, I have plenty btc and ltc but that iCoin I got at the prices I did will never be that cheap in 3 months from now.
Picked up like 10k for under 00002000, I can already make 50% profit on poloniex and over 100% profit on swisscex and those prices will be a joke in 3 months.lol

Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 221 »
  Print  

Jump to: