Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:28:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Most Crypto investors are Cowards  (Read 3522 times)
Delinquency

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:16:44 AM

Why are we scared? Current economic system gives us more work-load and less money. There's a huge class distinction. %50 of world's fortune is in hands of %1. Why do I tell you? Money is too hard to earn for ordinary people like most of us. And many people who involved cryptocurrency world, don't want to lose money that is got hardly. That's why.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iotarocket

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:27:19 AM

I think all investors feel fear in varying degrees, and fear is good in the sense that it prevents people from taking unnecessary risk. However I consider cryptocurrency investors as part of the elite risk-takers who are truly trailblazing by entering where few dare to go. We are climbing Mount Everest! The glory is with us.
bitcoinerjawa

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:30:52 AM

I do not think all crypto investors are cowards, they are just scared and they are better off avoiding the risks, not yet when the bitcoin price rises to that expensive.
Tan_avia)vl.

Activity: 210

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:40:56 AM

I would even be a little paraphrasing, not cowards, and those who are afraid to take risks. Not everyone is ready to invest in cryptocurrency and none of this will get, right? Those who have invested their money are afraid that they risked for nothing.

Eric Costaa

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:36:40 AM

The money market is always risky and risky, people always fear. and fear should stop at a certain level. If they are afraid they can invest in trading, looking for risk reduction measures.
lamthanh3462342

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:47:14 AM

The answer is just simple, we all are cowards  Smiley. Everyone will like to wake up one day and find out that Btc has reached 50,000. All these people are scared to invest hugely in bitcoin but want to become  Crypto millionaire and Billionaire. You ask them why they are scared and they are like crypto is volatile and so on. This is the time to set the record straight make people realize what they are into. If you are scared then there is no need for you to join this amazing fraternity Smiley.
Your opinion is only partially correct. Every Cryptocurrency investor wants a green market, every day waking up watching the Cryptocurrency market today, rising or falling is an obvious thing for every investor to prepare for the future. Investing without profit will make many people fear and make people coward and give up the market. But almost as I see it is a small number of most investors are persistent keep the number of bitcoin that they are not willing to sell. The monotonous thing is the cowardice that is not in them and what they have is the thinking mind for the future bitcoin.
mekie

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:58:00 AM

No one is a coward. Some people can afford to take greater risk than others, some undoubtedly are risk averse and in reality due to the markets volatility crypto is probably not the ideal place for them but they have got drawn in by the allure of big fast profits, without realising the risks. 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●      DAFZO.io      ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS
EddyGameta

Activity: 884
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:29:32 PM

What about those wealthy investors, people willing to open mining farms, people who are starting exchanges, building ATMs. Are they also cowards? Let's not generalize, if we were all cowards the market wouldn't go anywhere and we'd be stuck on 10$ per coin. I've invested years ago, back when BTC was worth $600 and I'm still holding. Sure, I'm dreaming of $50k BTC, but if that doesn't happen I'll still be happy. Would I invest more? Sure, but I'm not willing to take a loan to be afford to buy more coins. 
He said most, and the big players dare to take risks and their numbers is not big so  no wonder if the title is like that, we are facing with the risk but it can be minimalized with good money management. Fear and caution are very natural thing and can also balance our desires and careless attitudes. Who dares to take risks with the right steps and careful observation will be successful.
BitcoinGuru123

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:52:21 PM

Although bitcoin price now is undervalued but the increasing number of bitcoin users will makes it price increase as well. Thay aren't coward, they are just be careful. Need more positive market sentiments then the price will increase naturally.
oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:18:27 PM

I think cowardice is not here, just people are afraid to lose their capital. Many borrow funds to do this and invest them thoughtlessly is a very big risk. If there is money, which is not a pity to lose, that is a lot of them, you can invest without thinking.
Giftedcrypt

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:41:01 PM

You can say that but depends on the aspects you are coming from,people are making money from cryptocurrency as the day goes by..
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:54:01 PM

I have never been ashamed of promoting cryptocurrency any time any day in fact my college in the office know how proud I am about bitcoin and at that they are attracted to bitcoin now, if I don't like bitcoin then what am I doing here all this while I invested my money in bitcoin some months ago and I will still invest more in the features.
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:09:50 PM

I think most of the new Investors are cowards, not old or wise investors.  They are just too panic to see the bitcoin at 40K USD or more or more. They don't know about the crypto market policy and its volatility. Most of the new investors have come to earn money, not to wait or patience. So, I will call them too cowards. But some investors are really great to have in the crypto platform. Without some big whales, bitcoin can't stand like now. So, everyone is not a coward.

ttking

Activity: 324

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:14:57 PM

I think that crypto is the best way to earn money and as for me, it is the best way to entertain yourself. you can take risks but you will know why you do this. This is a profitable business
popsywura

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:20:59 PM

People are just too scare of taking risks. As an investors you don't run away totally from taking risks, risks is part of the game, you just have to careful enough to take a calculative risks.
Cryptrx

Activity: 498

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:35:53 PM

In investing, investors will always look for ways to make profit in the shortest run and we shouldn't call anyone who doesn't fancy investing in Bitcoin a coward. It's not everyone that can afford to have their funds held up waiting to make a profit after .any years.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:55:08 PM

The answer is just simple, we all are cowards  Smiley. Everyone will like to wake up one day and find out that Btc has reached 50,000. All these people are scared to invest hugely in bitcoin but want to become  Crypto millionaire and Billionaire. You ask them why they are scared and they are like crypto is volatile and so on. This is the time to set the record straight make people realize what they are into. If you are scared then there is no need for you to join this amazing fraternity Smiley.

Off-course people are scared and fear is the one of the biggest factors of bear market, it is the very essence of bear market , people are scared to lose because in the recent history it has happened but on the contrary the BULL market is defined by lack of fear .

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
SventraPapere

Activity: 410
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:35:15 PM

The fear of losing money is a normal phenomenon for a person. I think it's not necessary to explain why))) People are also afraid of everything new and what they do not understand-this is also absolutely normal. Do not laugh at them and throw them aside.After all, without the participation of ordinary people, the crypto will not be able to reach the designated goal. The fear and risk factor can not be removed anywhere, they need to learn how to work with them.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:43:07 PM

I think most of the new Investors are cowards, not old or wise investors.  They are just too panic to see the bitcoin at 40K USD or more or more. They don't know about the crypto market policy and its volatility. Most of the new investors have come to earn money, not to wait or patience. So, I will call them too cowards. But some investors are really great to have in the crypto platform. Without some big whales, bitcoin can't stand like now. So, everyone is not a coward.

Yes, most of the new investors easily panic after a loss. But it's normal. They are inexperienced. Most of the old investors have lost money at the first. As people become more experienced, they make better decisions. 
September11

Activity: 135

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:03:09 PM

The word coward is here a bit misplaced. A few times in the past year I have NOT been a "coward" and this has ended in me losing a lot of money. In fact, NOT being a coward sometimes makes you be something even worse: a stupid one.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: