Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:44:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Guide] Dogie's Comprehensive Manufacturer Trustworthiness Guide [1st Feb 2016]  (Read 131296 times)
Chris_Sabian
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 03:53:58 AM

Excellent guide!  And I like how it is updated.

I wish I learned about it sooner.  I first found out via a link on another thread about an hour ago. 
ghcannon

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 06:13:17 PM

yep, It's a very good index to what not to do. I wish it was more popular tho. If only we could channel some of the vast quantities of hate of BFL, we'd get it on top 10 all the time Smiley
rodeoclownicp

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 03:55:21 PM

I wish I learned about it sooner.  I first found out via a link on another thread about an hour ago. 

i too thought so and i checked the guide before i went to a website- i then did business with the business and lost money... i then contacted dogie and sent tx id... he then responded you got scammed by a scammer- well no duh... thats why i let him know and he refused to lower the rating... so its kinda useless, when its right its just coincidence it has no true meaning
dogie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 04:17:33 PM

i too thought so and i checked the guide before i went to a website- i then did business with the business and lost money... i then contacted dogie and sent tx id... he then responded you got scammed by a scammer- well no duh... thats why i let him know and he refused to lower the rating... so its kinda useless, when its right its just coincidence it has no true meaning

Add this guy to ignore lists, he added a scammer to skype, sent them money now wants me to downvote the actual legitimate business.

rodeoclownicp

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 05:29:48 PM

Excellent guide!  And I like how it is updated.

I wish I learned about it sooner.  I first found out via a link on another thread about an hour ago.  

Add this guy to ignore lists, he added a scammer to skype, sent them money now wants me to downvote the actual legitimate business.

I WENT TO THE WEBSITE- THE WEBSITE ON THIS LIST - just proved my point- still havent addressed the obvious- i would have to go to the website to get the skype name- the website has a skype icon to click on which generates an automatic connection to the websites personal, implying i got hold of a scammer would mean that i then did a search for the name of the icon before me which makes no sense - so the scammer existed within the company- so i let this guy know and as you see he has other interests or he would want this info and make practical observations- not excuses - so just be warned any time he is correct it is just coincidence not because he has done his due diligence or accepted feedback based on tx id - just right to the "you got scammed" without thinking it through- the implication is that i would not have used the website-but if i did not then i wouldnt have seen the product that i wanted and even known of the skype name to search for ---definately irrational, no apologies for his mistake and has been rude- ignore me all you want so i dont get replies from people who would have similar erroneous thought processes
ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 05:39:52 PM

I wish I learned about it sooner.  I first found out via a link on another thread about an hour ago.  

I WENT TO THE WEBSITE- THE WEBSITE ON THIS LIST - just proved my point- still havent addressed the obvious- i would have to go to the website to get the skype name- the website has a skype icon to click on which generates an automatic connection to the websites personal, implying i got hold of a scammer would mean that i then did a search for the name of the icon before me which makes no sense - so the scammer existed within the company- so i let this guy know and as you see he has other interests or he would want this info and make practical observations- not excuses - so just be warned any time he is correct it is just coincidence not because he has done his due diligence or accepted feedback based on tx id - just right to the "you got scammed" without thinking it through- the implication is that i would not have used the website-but if i did not then i wouldnt have seen the product that i wanted and even known of the skype name to search for ---definately irrational, no apologies for his mistake and has been rude- ignore me all you want so i dont get replies from people who would have similar erroneous thought processes

What website did you go to?  Don't tell me you added or typed the wrong skype name of the seller, and are blaming Dogie's guide for leading the way?

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
rodeoclownicp

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 06:53:26 AM

What website did you go to?  Don't tell me you added or typed the wrong skype name of the seller, and are blaming Dogie's guide for leading the way?

if your joking haha, if your not-thats my whole point- i never typed shit- in order to type i would need to know what to type- so i would have to go to the website-the website has a skype icon- so you just click on it--thats it-you dont do a search for a skype name that is in front of your face when you just have to click on the icon to make the connection-to talk to the personal about the item for sale on the website---its soooooo absurd it makes no sense--so dogie says (to keep the sweet deals he gets) that "you got a scammer" ... and he says it as if that means the scammer was somehow seperate from the business.... which makes no sense... how would the scammer have access to the skype connections generated by the website-that would be even more egregious   
el_rlee
Legendary

Activity: 1600
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 12:12:39 PM

Hi, would be great if you could always add who offers the best $/Ghs rate of in-hand hardware.

What about all the Chinese poping up like Garden BTC or Dragon Miner or whatnot?
dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 06:03:13 PM

Hi, would be great if you could always add who offers the best $/Ghs rate of in-hand hardware.

What about all the Chinese poping up like Garden BTC or Dragon Miner or whatnot?

BTCGarden will go up once more people have hardware (so we know what its failure rate is like). I never added the dragon because its being sold by 1000 different methods from 10 different factories. There is no one company so there is no guarantee that anyone even gets their product. Its a terrible business model.

tylenool

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 06:05:19 AM

BFL has its own category  Grin Grin
I waited nearly 2 damn months for my 10 GH/s Jalapeno and it was the LOUDEST PIECE OF SCRAP IVE EVER SEEN. Needless to say, I passed it on to the next fellow on eBay.

Keep up the amazing work Dogie, your reviews and guides have helped me unbelievably.

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR SP10 THOUGH I HOPE YOU DONT LOSE YOUR HEARING BY THE END OF THE YEAR Wink

Best of Luck,
Tylenool
colinistheman

Activity: 884
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 07:52:20 PM

Thank you for this guide! It is the perfect weapon against dishonest companies.

I have been waiting for my 65nm hardware for a year and a half (I upgraded it to a Monarch and have been waiting 8 months for that now). Your guide is very accurate about that company. Do not buy from BFL!

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2014, 07:55:39 PM

...GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR SP10 THOUGH I HOPE YOU DONT LOSE YOUR HEARING BY THE END OF THE YEAR Wink...

SORRY, I DIDNT HEAR YOU THE FIRST TIME.

rodeoclownicp

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 07:56:03 PM

I have been waiting for my 65nm hardware for a year and a half (I upgraded it to a Monarch and have been waiting 8 months for that now). Your guide is very accurate about that company. Do not buy from BFL!

yes but this site has lightning asic as an A.. and i will never get my products, this guide being correct is just a coincidence
dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2014, 08:16:27 PM

yes but this site has lightning asic as an A.. and i will never get my products, this guide being correct is just a coincidence
You don't have an order with lightning asic so no, you won't receive any products from them.

TheWoodser

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 08:47:24 PM

Might I request that CoinTerra continues to KEEP its "E" rating until they start honoring warrantee repairs that were first reported during the warrantee.

I have been waiting for an RMA number for a month.....Now my machine is "out of warrantee" and they will not repair it.

Tip Jars:  BTC: 1J8y3SLzGoY2gLYScsbTZmUH7dW18J1q4S          LTC:  LMkJZ8yuwtVr57GLYZ1JRWstQTc29Cfrtn     Doge: D95sgyBbRz8xhsQMAPmACYfB8vKWUAGuTn 
Rep Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=366385.0
rodeoclownicp

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 07:01:20 AM

You don't have an order with lightning asic so no, you won't receive any products from them.

that makes no sense
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 09:44:02 AM

Blackarrow still hasn't shipped, they hardly ever communicate and they don't offer refunds.

how are they still a C+?
dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2014, 11:18:01 AM

that makes no sense
You didn't order from them, hence you can't quote an order number.

ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 01:35:35 AM

Blackarrow still hasn't shipped, they hardly ever communicate and they don't offer refunds.

how are they still a C+?

Exactly, Black Arrow should be downgraded to BFL territory Z-

That would be the only fair grade for this obvious scam outfit that won't refund customers, won't communicate real ship dates, won't offer realistic or fair compensation, forces customers to buy additional PSUs for said compensation, and deliberately deleted any relevant comments from a Whistleblower who was spot on(Phinneaus Gage) on their main thread, so they can continue on with their charade as a "legitimate company".

They executed the "Long Con" to perfection, as they've finally announced that they'll finally ship at the end of July.  If they do ship or not these useless miners, doesn't matter, only Minersource customers were able to get refunds.  BA was able to pocket the rest.

Considering all the millions of dollars they swindled out of customers(Minimum Order Quantity of X-1s: 10 and X-3 ~$6000), 5 month+ delay, multiple multiple difficulty jumps later, the only fair rating for these crooks is a BFL class grade.

I'm sure Dogie will do us all right with his next update.  Warn all noobs and prospective buyers of mining equipment, the dangers of ordering from the crooks called Black Arrow Software.

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
rodeoclownicp

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 05:50:43 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2014, 07:37:25 AM by rodeoclownicp

how are they still a C+?

Exactly, Black Arrow should be downgraded to BFL territory Z-

That would be the only fair grade for this obvious scam outfit that won't refund customers, won't communicate real ship dates, won't offer realistic or fair compensation, forces customers to buy additional PSUs for said compensation, and deliberately deleted any relevant comments from a Whistleblower who was spot on(Phinneaus Gage) on their main thread, so they can continue on with their charade as a "legitimate company".

They executed the "Long Con" to perfection, as they've finally announced that they'll finally ship at the end of July.  If they do ship or not these useless miners, doesn't matter, only Minersource customers were able to get refunds.  BA was able to pocket the rest.

Considering all the millions of dollars they swindled out of customers(Minimum Order Quantity of X-1s: 10 and X-3 ~$6000), 5 month+ delay, multiple multiple difficulty jumps later, the only fair rating for these crooks is a BFL class grade.

I'm sure Dogie will do us all right with his next update.  Warn all noobs and prospective buyers of mining equipment, the dangers of ordering from the crooks called Black Arrow Software.

hey bro i am down grading them- boom - they are downgraded- see it was that easy - waiting for some sort of meaning from this thread is as absurd - lets all start one its a good way to get discounts and you dont even need to be accurate- a matter of fact you get the discounts for being in-accurate
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: