Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:52:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Guide] Dogie's Comprehensive Manufacturer Trustworthiness Guide [1st Feb 2016]  (Read 131296 times)
Squeaker

Activity: 450
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2014, 08:53:06 AM

It doesn't matter if we use the term "BFL" or completely write out "scammy companies that use shills, false advertising, fuck over customers, and generally act in bad faith"
It does matter.

=squeak=

Collider

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 09:01:23 AM

When you can stop typing =squeak= in every fucking message and bitching about things where people can understand the fucking rating I'll remove your negative rating. Until then you are by far one of the most annoying people I've ever seen.
Please don´t pay attention to him, he is most likely a paid BFL shill.

(Atleast that is the only real explenation as to why someone would say positive things about BFL I can come up with)
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 09:05:21 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2014, 09:15:52 AM by Bicknellski

Glad I bought SP30s and S2s. Both have broken even or will give me return on my initial investment. Monarchs? Glad I respected the rating system that is in place here. Following it saved me the negative consequences of ordering from BFL. I bet there are 100s more people that have taken the rating here and done the same.

It works. You can argue the semantics all you like. We all know that using that BFL rating when making a decision to avoid BFL, and companies like BFL, is the right choice and has already saved people money and frustration. The only reason Inaba is here is to cause issue with that effectiveness to sow doubt and confusion and Squeak is certainly adding to the uncertainty and confusion shame on him. Fortunately, Dogie is really beyond reproach even if there are disagreements about his methodology it still works very well with regards to helping consumers AVOID BFL and those who use the BFL playbook of lies and deceit.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 09:20:36 AM

C'mon, be above this kind of petty BS, please.

=squeak=
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=BFL

It's not BS, you getting upset about the definition of a word is BS.
That doesn't fly...

=squeak=
Flying quite well. Has wings carried around the globe.
It does more to validate my point than to negate it.

=squeak=

Do you have to reply to every god damn message with =squeak= ?

Google "I am FURRY, hear me squeak!"
CrazyRabbi

Activity: 490

UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 09:23:19 AM

=squeak=

That doesn't fly...

=squeak=

=squeak=

Negative Rating Removed Roll Eyes

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 09:26:09 AM

=squeak=

That doesn't fly...

=squeak=

=squeak=

When you can stop typing =squeak= in every fucking message and bitching about things where people can understand the fucking rating I'll remove your negative rating. Until then you are by far one of the most annoying people I've ever seen.

(Atleast that is the only real explenation as to why someone would say positive things about BFL I can come up with)

Figured it out, eh?
CrazyRabbi

Activity: 490

UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 09:29:41 AM

=squeak=

That doesn't fly...

=squeak=

=squeak=

Figured it out, eh?

Ya I feel retarded sorry Squeak  Cry

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 09:49:47 AM

Well, Josh should be back to revisit this thread in about an hour, or he'll stay away from the forum for a couple weeks, returning just prior to the next gen pre-order-or-be-left-out-in-the-cold episode of Days of BFL. I have first dibs on stating don't pre-order if you're not prepare to wait, wait, wait...
ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2014, 01:51:45 PM

BFLing and Twerking both are words that have something in common.

Both need to disappear from reality and our common vocabulary.

When you got noobs buying outdated Jalapenos from Tigerdirect for $350 and fat girls thinkin they sexy, there's something wrong with this world....

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
Genom

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 05:18:05 PM

Good work with the guide.

Don't argue with Inaba, only wants to promote BFL now that is starting to produce their Monarch, and never admit that BFL has had a bad behavior as a company.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 05:42:30 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2014, 05:54:30 PM by Gleb Gamow

When you got noobs buying outdated Jalapenos from Tigerdirect for $350 and fat girls thinkin they sexy, there's something wrong with this world....

Au contraire, giimoozaabi! She's not twerking, but goxxing her over-size black poodle on the bed in front of her, doing such via infinite vision to boot.

Goxxing is the lowest form of twerting in which an individual, usually a over-weight female, dances to an acclaimed Sir Mix-a-lot song in a sexually provocative manner involving thrusting her tasty booty while on all fours, preferably to an audience of only a dog while recording the event with an infinite vision camera setup.

There's been a many words and terms coin since the advent of the Bitcoin space (that term included), with Goxed and ICO (Initial Cryptocurrency Offering), to name just two, entering the scene. BFLing's been around for awhile. In fact, I'd phantom a guess that there's enough to compile a dictionary.

On a side note, another Monarch has been found in the wild. NSFW: Caution! do not click here if... (but it sure is pretty and would to see it hash up close)
Squeaker

Activity: 450
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2014, 05:54:04 PM

So wish some things could be unseen... .. .

damn you, Chuck... ^.^

=squeak=

ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2014, 06:03:12 PM

On a side note, another Monarch has been found in the wild. NSFW: Caution! do not click here if... (but it sure is pretty and would to see it hash up close)

....Something something stick my private key....empty my wallet.dat....something something fork my block chain....

Good find Gleb/PG!  Something moved in my datacenter, might have to see if the handicapped stall is free in my office first though.   Tongue

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 06:03:58 PM

Are you serious?  That's exactly how it works.  Lets see here:

BFL:
<lots of bullshit>
But by all means, carry on.  I just wanted to laugh at your knee slapper of a quote and point out your incredible hypocrisy.
Code:
Trust: -1448: -12 / +5(5)
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!

Grats on setting this record retard scammer!

MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 06:42:11 PM

Not sure why I'm even going to jump into the middle of this, but while no one would rate BFL at the top of the list having them below HashFast, Black Arrow and AMT seems rather silly. I'm not sure how Hashfast and AMT can have 10/10 for miners delivered while BFL has 5/10, or AMT having a higher Ethics score than anyone.
dogie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2014, 07:43:45 PM

Not sure why I'm even going to jump into the middle of this, but while no one would rate BFL at the top of the list having them below HashFast, Black Arrow and AMT seems rather silly. I'm not sure how Hashfast and AMT can have 10/10 for miners delivered while BFL has 5/10, or AMT having a higher Ethics score than anyone.

Look at the criteria, its time based. They've barely delivered any monarchs, once they delivery more they get 10/10 like everyone else [its quite a unsensitive criteria that one].

MrTeal
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 08:06:33 PM

Look at the criteria, its time based. They've barely delivered any monarchs, once they delivery more they get 10/10 like everyone else [its quite a unsensitive criteria that one].
Yeah, but HF delivered part of their batch 1, and haven't delivered anything since with no indication they'll ever ship anything again. AMT has delivered some (often incomplete and broken) units and has admitted they have no intention of delivering on the promised miner protection plan units, which is actually a larger number than the original orders. I don't disagree with BFL getting a 5/10, it is them being lower than the other companies that seems off. If someone held a gun to my head and told me I had to either buy a Monarch, X-3, BabyJet or AMT miner, I'd probably be sending my money to the first one as it's likely the only one I'd ever see anything in return.
dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2014, 08:43:47 PM

Yeah, but HF delivered part of their batch 1, and haven't delivered anything since with no indication they'll ever ship anything again. AMT has delivered some (often incomplete and broken) units and has admitted they have no intention of delivering on the promised miner protection plan units, which is actually a larger number than the original orders. I don't disagree with BFL getting a 5/10, it is them being lower than the other companies that seems off. If someone held a gun to my head and told me I had to either buy a Monarch, X-3, BabyJet or AMT miner, I'd probably be sending my money to the first one as it's likely the only one I'd ever see anything in return.

... You said 'yeah' and then disregarded what I said. I'm also not sure you've seen the last few pages where I said to Josh a few times that as soon as they deliver more Monarch based products they get their 10/10. At the time of the update, there was a press release saying "yeah we're delivering now" after 9 months of delays and that was it. There were very, very few of these units actually in customers hands.

MrTeal
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 09:28:18 PM

... You said 'yeah' and then disregarded what I said. I'm also not sure you've seen the last few pages where I said to Josh a few times that as soon as they deliver more Monarch based products they get their 10/10. At the time of the update, there was a press release saying "yeah we're delivering now" after 9 months of delays and that was it. There were very, very few of these units actually in customers hands.
I didn't disregard what you said, I agree that BFL should be a 5/10. Reread what I wrote, you have 10/10 for companies that have delivered a fraction of the hardware they should have with no indication that they ever will finish. Unless you're arguing that since it's time-weighted and though HF hasn't shipped anything in half a year they haven't actually tried to ship anything in that time, so they've shipped 100% of the product they planned on.
dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2014, 09:58:02 PM

I didn't disregard what you said, I agree that BFL should be a 5/10. Reread what I wrote, you have 10/10 for companies that have delivered a fraction of the hardware they should have with no indication that they ever will finish. Unless you're arguing that since it's time-weighted and though HF hasn't shipped anything in half a year they haven't actually tried to ship anything in that time, so they've shipped 100% of the product they planned on.

Right, okay. Yes, that's correct for HF. AMT have also shipped more than enough to trigger their requirement. Its just unfortunate timing for BFL, they'll be 10/10 soonTM. This criteron isn't really meant to be looked into too deeply and everyone should score points unless you've made promises and not delivered on them for a long time [BFL Monarch until recently, or VMC entirely]. The one which looks more deeply is 'delivered on time?'.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: