Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:17:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Guide] Dogie's Comprehensive Manufacturer Trustworthiness Guide [1st Feb 2016]  (Read 131291 times)
dogie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 12:33:08 PM

Dogie,

Now that your employer has started shipping the abomination that is the S4 with all it's failings, can we expect a realistic update on your guide?  Wink

Pictures processing now. I'll be back to the thread once its done - no point delaying doing both properly trying to do both at once.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 03:14:02 PM

Guys, take it down a notch in here. Josh, were you called back in to or are you going to rest up now?
Would Josh take it down a notch ? Why do you care about him so much all of a sudden ?

I don't, but this is my thread not another anti BFL thread.

Tehfiend

Activity: 491
Merit: 514

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 07:11:11 PM

Zerlan talking about cognitive dissonance, I'm mind blown.
You need psychiatric treatment urgently.

After reading the BFL Skype chat logs (which completely validate a mountain of accusations made against BFL/Josh) the first thing I did was grab some popcorn and come here to see if Josh was still at it and sure enough I am not disappointed. This is a well documented text book case of cognitive dissonance. Reading his latest efforts to spin things and insult his accusers is like watching a black hole collapsing before it goes supernova. Fascinating stuff.

It's been a long time waiting to see if their lies would catch up to them and it looks like it's finally going to happen..
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 07:47:13 PM

like watching a black hole collapsing before it goes supernova. Fascinating stuff.
<pedantry>Technically, it's stars that go supernova. Black holes are formed from collapsing stars when an iron core is created which exceeds the Chandrasekhar mass. Either forms a neutron star or black hole in that case.</pedantry>
dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 08:28:20 PM

Zerlan talking about cognitive dissonance, I'm mind blown.
You need psychiatric treatment urgently.

After reading the BFL Skype chat logs (which completely validate a mountain of accusations made against BFL/Josh) the first thing I did was grab some popcorn and come here to see if Josh was still at it and sure enough I am not disappointed. This is a well documented text book case of cognitive dissonance. Reading his latest efforts to spin things and insult his accusers is like watching a black hole collapsing before it goes supernova. Fascinating stuff.

It's been a long time waiting to see if their lies would catch up to them and it looks like it's finally going to happen..

I'm actually interested in the full chat log. Is this the worst the FTC could pull out or just some examples? Have we been given the full story here? Its hard to know with the 30 page or so jumps in the log.

The FTC has a copy of it, as does Josh's computer if they would let him gain access to it.

hdbuck
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 08:50:06 PM

Dogie,
Now that your employer has started shipping the abomination that is the S4 with all it's failings, can we expect a realistic update on your guide?  Wink

is it that bad Huh
Inaba
Legendary

Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 10:36:35 PM

I have a paper copy of the logs. They, of course, cherry picked the worst of it and took it out of context to try and make a case.  That should tell you something.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
daddyfatsax

Activity: 857

Anger is a gift.

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 11:09:34 PM

I have a paper copy of the logs. They, of course, cherry picked the worst of it and took it out of context to try and make a case.  That should tell you something.

So somewhere in the logs you magically redeem yourself from being a total piece of shit? I highly doubt that.
JoTheKhan

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 11:26:52 PM

I have a paper copy of the logs. They, of course, cherry picked the worst of it and took it out of context to try and make a case.  That should tell you something.

I don't have access to anything more than anyone else as far as that goes.

Lol this guy lies a lot.

Edit: For Context, the second quote is in reply to this.

It was true at the time the advertisement was made,  which was the point of the accusations made which I was responding to. Don't try to play semantic games to make your false statements appear to be true (oddly enough Dogie appears to be the rational one in this case... Mind blown).

Dick Trickle there was asking about false advertising and I was responding. We did absolutely believe we would tape out in August when that ad copy was created.

That's the problem with the cut and chopped version of the chat logs, people are going to move time around to fit their version of the story. You should post the full chat log as its going to come out / be requested anyway.

That is the complete chat logs. I had nothing to do with the release of that information, that was all the FTC and they released everything as far as I can tell.

Its not the original chat log I mean. It skips from page 7 to 55, 57 to 83 etc. The original chat log was found on your computer, to which the FTC imaged but you would also have a copy still. Are you back on Kansas time?
Mirdude

Activity: 319
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 11:29:12 PM

Thank you for this list, it's very handy as I was looking for something like this.
dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 11:30:13 PM

So somewhere in the logs you magically redeem yourself from being a total piece of shit? I highly doubt that.

What he's saying is that when you cut down so many months of logs and just leave the negative / potentially negative conversations, it can look worse than it actually is. Thats why I want someone to post the entire log so we get the full unadulterated picture. Maybe its 10x worse, maybe its not, but at least then we don't have to infer. I'm surprised it wasn't one of the first pieces that BFL put up in their initial defence. Are you currently allowed to distribute those logs, Josh? Just ram it through one of those feed scanners and it'll generate the PDF. Then we get to see.

daddyfatsax

Activity: 857

Anger is a gift.

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 11:45:56 PM

I have a paper copy of the logs. They, of course, cherry picked the worst of it and took it out of context to try and make a case.  That should tell you something.

What he's saying is that when you cut down so many months of logs and just leave the negative / potentially negative conversations, it can look worse than it actually is. Thats why I want someone to post the entire log so we get the full unadulterated picture. Maybe its 10x worse, maybe its not, but at least then we don't have to infer. I'm surprised it wasn't one of the first pieces that BFL put up in their initial defence. Are you currently allowed to distribute those logs, Josh? Just ram it through one of those feed scanners and it'll generate the PDF. Then we get to see.

I know what he is trying to say, but unless he was saving small children from wells or helping old ladies cross the street, there is absolutely nothing those full logs could contain to make me or anyone else change their minds about BFL.

I normally steer away from all the BFL shit, but fucking Josh... "They cherry picked the logs to make us look bad!!!" No, you dumb shit, you did it yourself.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 11:51:10 PM

No, I don't.

Lol

How is it that you were able to buy a half million dollar house?

Crunch time Josh! Better start back pedaling faster!  Grin

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 12:04:52 AM

So, lets see.  Numerous edits were not made, in fact NO edits were made.  As no edits were made, there could not have been a chance to of "leaving in place facts that were no longer true."  Since the page wasn't edited, there was no "people editing the page knew they were no longer true statements" and by logical deduction, they could not have "chose to leave them in place."

I'm talking about other quotes on the Monarch page that were left in place even when they were no longer true. I showed one example (there are many). Why don't you address that issue instead of avoiding it? Let's start with the claim "BFL is the only 28nm chip manufacturer on its 2nd generation ASIC." Why was that quote left in place during edits even when it was no longer true?

Just admit you were wrong or that you lied to try and make your point and you got caught (again) and we can move on.

Let us stop focusing on spilled milk and focus on the equivalent Armageddon at hand in your pathetic and shady business practices
Thanks! Lol

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 12:23:01 AM

Please scan the paper copy of the chat logs and post it as a pdf. Let us all see what was really in those chat logs.

Does anyone have an electronic copy they can use to verify the validity of his chat log copy?

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 12:43:54 AM

Please scan the paper copy of the chat logs and post it as a pdf. Let us all see what was really in those chat logs.

Does anyone have an electronic copy they can use to verify the validity of his chat log copy?

The FTC have hard drive images stored of his computers. He wouldn't risk / bother editing the logs when the originals are in the FTC's hands.

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 12:48:58 AM

The FTC have hard drive images stored of his computers. He wouldn't risk / bother editing the logs when the originals are in the FTC's hands.

To make a point on this forum he would.

But that is just me making sure to cover all ends in my request.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 01:35:56 AM

I just compared my hardcopy to what's contained in the link. They appear to be the same.  When you say missing pages, are you referring to the "Page X of 34" part or something else?  If you are talking about the "Page XX" at the bottom of every page, I don't have those, either.  You can rest assured that anything in there would not be helpful to their case, and since I conveniently can't access the records myself, I'm also in the dark.  But thanks for pointing that out, I'll see what I can do about obtaining those.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 03:45:12 AM

I just compared my hardcopy to what's contained in the link. They appear to be the same.  When you say missing pages, are you referring to the "Page X of 34" part or something else?  If you are talking about the "Page XX" at the bottom of every page, I don't have those, either.  You can rest assured that anything in there would not be helpful to their case, and since I conveniently can't access the records myself, I'm also in the dark.  But thanks for pointing that out, I'll see what I can do about obtaining those.

Still waiting for a pdf of the logs.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 03:57:10 AM

Still waiting for a pdf of the logs.

And I'm waiting on the excuse for this:

Just admit you were wrong or that you lied to try and make your point and you got caught (again) and we can move on.

I never mentioned the tape-out issue. Now, on to the "28nm manufacturer" issue. Your answer?

Inaba ignores anything tough.

Buy & Hold
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: