Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:27:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92629 times)
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 06:45:45 PM

What about the other plans? Advertising in a taxi is ok, but what about longer trips by train or plane? Since you have plenty of time to look at advertising and earning tokens

Yeah but that's getting a bit ridiculous I'm sure there are limits on the amount of adverts you can watch in one journey, otherwise people might try and cheat the Tachain token reward system.

you would have thought they would limit to say 5 ads per hour or something because if you had someone working for that transport company whats to say they couldn't spend all shift watching adverts earning tokens.

Ssshhh you'll give away my plans haha But no seriously I bet the team have thought of this and have a mechanism in place that only lets you watch x amount every x amount of time

Oh. Wow, how did you guys come across this thought. This never crossed my mind and i do hope they have a good plan to tackle the ad watching abuse.

Yeah that's probably because you use things as intended. There will always be a portion of users that look to abuse any offering to garner more rewards

unfortunately, we have to assume that there are always people who exploit a system. I can well imagine that many taxi drivers then have 5 smartphones on the passenger seat :-)

5 smartphones in one single taxi will not work I guess. maximum per taxi one smartphone will be allowed that too only after person enters into the taxi
How's that possible 5 phones in a taxi on the passenger seat. I never heard about that. One phone I guess sufficient and safe also.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:15:46 PM

I just saw that they tweeted a new article about advertising in transport and how effective it is, here is a link to it: https://medium.com/@tachain/advertising-in-transport-tools-and-their-effectiveness-e689f1ff073, it would be amazing to see Tachain achieving this in the future.

Thanks for this article, it was interesting to remember what types of advertising I could see on different transport. For me paint jobs and wraps are the most perceptible from outside and screens of course is the best way to show multiple content during the trip.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 08:25:22 PM

I just saw that they tweeted a new article about advertising in transport and how effective it is, here is a link to it: https://medium.com/@tachain/advertising-in-transport-tools-and-their-effectiveness-e689f1ff073, it would be amazing to see Tachain achieving this in the future.

Refreshing! Something to go to bed reading, advertising in transport has been a very effective way of advertising. Not necessarily watching ads in taxi but also seeing products with roadside merchant and billboards while travelling has given customers to new products.
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:38:58 PM

Yeah it would, the article talks about different ways one can can create publicity in the transportation, I see some way I wasn't even aware of thanks for sharing.
Nathan01

Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 09:00:24 PM

What about the other plans? Advertising in a taxi is ok, but what about longer trips by train or plane? Since you have plenty of time to look at advertising and earning tokens

Yeah but that's getting a bit ridiculous I'm sure there are limits on the amount of adverts you can watch in one journey, otherwise people might try and cheat the Tachain token reward system.

you would have thought they would limit to say 5 ads per hour or something because if you had someone working for that transport company whats to say they couldn't spend all shift watching adverts earning tokens.

Ssshhh you'll give away my plans haha But no seriously I bet the team have thought of this and have a mechanism in place that only lets you watch x amount every x amount of time

Oh. Wow, how did you guys come across this thought. This never crossed my mind and i do hope they have a good plan to tackle the ad watching abuse.
Having a limit to how many ads you can watch a day will be a good idea. so that watching of ads wouldn’t be abused but I’m sure the team have already looked into it.

People love to concentrate on what gives them money no mata what the activity is. Trust me, if its just watching of ads that will give them the earnings, believe you mean they will do it to the core daily thus a limit is needed.

How do you think they will implement limit that won't be disregarded? I think there would be a premium content in the ads service say you want to earn more you'd pay a little token to gain access to that specific service

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:03:37 PM

Yeah that's probably because you use things as intended. There will always be a portion of users that look to abuse any offering to garner more rewards

unfortunately, we have to assume that there are always people who exploit a system. I can well imagine that many taxi drivers then have 5 smartphones on the passenger seat :-)

I believe some tools may be in place to regulate that aspect, possibly a form of identity or registration process that will effectively look into that but i do hope they will give more details on that aspect because some individuals can be really mischievous, is always nice for security issues to be duly looked into before the roll out of the project, to create a healthy platform
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 09:32:55 PM

I believe some tools may be in place to regulate that aspect, possibly a form of identity or registration process that will effectively look into that but i do hope they will give more details on that aspect because some individuals can be really mischievous, is always nice for security issues to be duly looked into before the roll out of the project, to create a healthy platform
There is a lot that seems to be not quite understood by the investors when it comes to the ins and outs of how the project will combat abuse but like I said before I’m sure that the team has accounted for it and will come out with more information once they’re ready
SeaSoul

Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:42:03 PM

This looks like a competition to Uber and Taxify but you are bringing yours to the blockchain. I searched for the Tachain app on Google Play Store but it's not available there. Where can I find the link to your MVP? Then asides the incentives, what would motivate users to open their app and start watching only ads, just asking?
Yes, they were not even making the app for the Android platform since they have to do a lot of things before making the app.
It is a pity that there is no app yet( I would like to try it the sooner the better.

They would do much better if the app was ready before any token sales start. Also for business who are related and might want to get involved.
And it seems to me, what will be better, if app is released in the first day after end of token sale as thus the project will find a certain riddle and will stir interest of community. And if to release app now, that is the probability of loss of interest of users also will begin a continuous negative.

A smart investor would prefer to have a working app in place before the token sale ends. That's quite simple logic as more information usually should lead to better decisions.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:49:27 PM

Greetings, guys!
It seems of this idea will be better in the measurable future.

You might not be far from the fact though. But really only time can tell but I will say you DYOR and make your investment decision.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 11:31:10 PM

Greetings, guys!
It seems of this idea will be better in the measurable future.

You might not be far from the fact though. But really only time can tell but I will say you DYOR and make your investment decision.

Do your own research can never be said enough I’ve had personal good calls and bad calls on project and I always tell my friends I might be right and we might profit big but no ones right 100% o always research and have your own feelings on proj cts
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:37:48 PM

This looks like a competition to Uber and Taxify but you are bringing yours to the blockchain. I searched for the Tachain app on Google Play Store but it's not available there. Where can I find the link to your MVP? Then asides the incentives, what would motivate users to open their app and start watching only ads? just asking.

The app is not available yet, Tachain state on their website "Available soon in leading app marketplaces." If you check out the roadmap it says July is the release date for iOS and August for android.

I recently asked in the telegram channel. the apps will be released at the end of July. Probably iOS first and a few days later the Android version.
We do not have to wait much longer
I think that there was no conflict of interests between users of Android and IOS, developers need to create vote and only according to the decision of community to create at the beginning under the chosen operating system.

I use both IOS device as well as android device and I don't think I really gave it a thought as to which OS should carry the app first, I think it's all about getting the app out first

It is more complicted to list a new App in the AppStore than in playstore. I don‘t care on which platform the Tachain app is released first.

Apart from US, most people are using Android. So TaChain will go most likely with Android and may be with Apple with slight difficulty if they want to capture US market for sure.

Apple are notoriously harder to list apps/games with. I used to develop for both iOS and Android and it was so much easier on Android, however if teams choice is to go with Apple first then they will stick with that plan
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 11:44:06 PM

When you say watch do you mean watching on a special devices installed on those transport mediums or in a mobile app? I think the trickiest part or the limitation to the number of ads is the attention period of the users; some users can handle watching several ads in a single trip others can handle only one. I think AI can be handy here.

Well i mean there is literally nothing to stop you from playing the adverts and looking out the window while they do play, or talking to someone else if it's a joint trip.

Still though, generating the traffic to the ad is sufficient enough regardless of the end-user actually watching the ad! 5 per hour or some sort of limitation to stop the abuse would be a good idea though
I think it depends on how many ads they have daily, and if you finish watching those you won't be able to watch more the rest of the day this will be the best solution, everyone can get the same amount daily you just have to watch them all.

5 ads per hour may not be good idea. What if I hired a taxi and my trip complets within 30 mins. Normally within a city a trip won't take an hour

well i believe it not compulsory they will reward users based on the amount of spent viewing the ads, although i don't know how this will work but i believe it will

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
jerrry moor

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:49:27 PM

When you say watch do you mean watching on a special devices installed on those transport mediums or in a mobile app? I think the trickiest part or the limitation to the number of ads is the attention period of the users; some users can handle watching several ads in a single trip others can handle only one. I think AI can be handy here.

Well i mean there is literally nothing to stop you from playing the adverts and looking out the window while they do play, or talking to someone else if it's a joint trip.

Still though, generating the traffic to the ad is sufficient enough regardless of the end-user actually watching the ad! 5 per hour or some sort of limitation to stop the abuse would be a good idea though
I think it depends on how many ads they have daily, and if you finish watching those you won't be able to watch more the rest of the day this will be the best solution, everyone can get the same amount daily you just have to watch them all.

5 ads per hour may not be good idea. What if I hired a taxi and my trip complets within 30 mins. Normally within a city a trip won't take an hour

well i believe it not compulsory they will reward users based on the amount of spent viewing the ads, although i don't know how this will work but i believe it will

Yeah I used to do stuff like swagbucks videos, which I would never actually pay attention to. You gotta do something to driver the viewers engagement, like a questionaire (which youtube has been doing lately) or just have them so short that there's no way to ignore.
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:54:50 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2018, 12:51:34 AM by iphy6013

I think the idea is to get rewarded for viewing ads, I'll make an enquiry on their telegram on this and revert here so we would be on the right track.
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:18:49 AM

Will this third item related to token exchange be exchanged only in exchange, or can the token be used in virtual stores?
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 05:39:57 AM

Having a limit to how many ads you can watch a day will be a good idea. so that watching of ads wouldn’t be abused but I’m sure the team have already looked into it.

People love to concentrate on what gives them money no mata what the activity is. Trust me, if its just watching of ads that will give them the earnings, believe you mean they will do it to the core daily thus a limit is needed.

Not gonna lie i used to play some mobile games that would give you in game currency for watching some adverts daily, used to get the maximum amount daily while watching TV and just silenced my phone playing the videos haha

aaaah, i remember times when i also played mobile games and i "viewed" advertising for ingame tokens
Mostly the phone was then on the couch and I got myself some chips or beer :-)
but when i drive taxi, then i maybe will watch the ads

lol faulerwilli, the advertising in a taxi or airplane is different from the ads on the mobile. You can lay your mobile aside, but not the screens in a taxi.

Lot of confusion over these ads playing. How and where they are going play these ads, in taxi screen or at users mobile?
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:44:22 AM

It is quite effective and I think the trick would be in getting the user's attention while the journey. In many cases users try to fill their time with something random or work so that is the trickiest bit.

em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 05:57:08 AM

Not gonna lie i used to play some mobile games that would give you in game currency for watching some adverts daily, used to get the maximum amount daily while watching TV and just silenced my phone playing the videos haha

aaaah, i remember times when i also played mobile games and i "viewed" advertising for ingame tokens
Mostly the phone was then on the couch and I got myself some chips or beer :-)
but when i drive taxi, then i maybe will watch the ads

lol faulerwilli, the advertising in a taxi or airplane is different from the ads on the mobile. You can lay your mobile aside, but not the screens in a taxi.

Lot of confusion over these ads playing. How and where they are going play these ads, in taxi screen or at users mobile?

i believe it will work this way when passengers view ads on taxi screen the driver get paid and ehrn users view ads on their devices the user get paid but i could be totally wrong

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
gee777

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 06:37:33 AM

How does a non blockchain passenger gets his ad watching reward from the tachain sustem? Seeing that the reward will be in tachain tokens.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:10:37 AM

This is a very bold decision to go on sale when the whole market is on the decline.

I actually think starting a token sale whilst prices are down will be a benefit to the Tachain project. As we have seen today prices have picked up quite a bit which means more and more people will be able to reinvest profits into new ICO’s.
I don't think that the whole market is on decline can bring many opportunities to stop people to invest in the project. This is a good project, isn't it?

This is a really good project, but you can’t deny that the markets have been declining recently. With markets in a bad state it makes it harder for ICO’s like Tachain to run token sales because there is less money around to invest and investors are not feeling as confident as they were 7/8 months ago.

This doesn’t mean that markets won’t improve and Tachain won’t do well, it just means it might take a little bit longer to get where they want to go in terms of raising funds.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: