Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:49:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:38:41 AM

Looks like there is a forum bounty, again many postings without meaning. I'll take a look at the campaigns, maybe I'll get rewards for my topic-related postings :-)

Hahaha good one. I am looking for some good information about project, reading Whitepaper takes longer time. I hope Tachain team comes with video which can give us good short summary of the project.

Yeah I know what you mean on whitepapers, they can be boring and not always does the information sink in. I find it much better to watch a video

I would suggest the same too. Promotional videos are great combined with an airdrop I think would really create buzz. I mean it would easily convey the idea without having to go through the whole whitepaper at least as a starting point.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:28:35 AM

Just found your project. interesting that a MVP is already available, will take a closer look later this day.
Paying the taxi driver with tokens sounds like fun
That is great news their MVP is already live. But I didn't get that paying the taxi driver with tokens. Could you explain this is in shortly?

i guess its something like the taxi driver get paid for watching or listening to ads on his car stereo so each time he watches or listens to ads he gets token as payment

Hmm. Listening to will work but watching ads while driving can lead to distractions that might lead to accidents which can endanger the lives of passengers. Do passengers also earn from this too?

Huh who said anything about the driver have none of you been to New York i pretty sure they mean the advertising to passenger who pay attention to the mini tv: though would make sense for the drivers to get a cut for advertising in their cab

Lol. Newyork? I have never been there, so the driver can set up the mini tv at the back so that it continually plays the ads. Apart from earning from the ad played on the drivers car, will there be a percentage giving to the driver if a passenger finds interest in any ad seen from the driver car?

well that would be a win-win for the cab driver he gets to collect transport fare as well as tokens for showing ads on his mini tv

This is very nice concept and would be definitely get hit among people. Cab drivers can also earn extra apart from their cost for rides they do. Really hoping for the project to be successful.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:01:59 AM

Looks like there is a forum bounty, again many postings without meaning. I'll take a look at the campaigns, maybe I'll get rewards for my topic-related postings :-)

Hahaha good one. I am looking for some good information about project, reading Whitepaper takes longer time. I hope Tachain team comes with video which can give us good short summary of the project.

Yeah I know what you mean on whitepapers, they can be boring and not always does the information sink in. I find it much better to watch a video

I would suggest the same too. Promotional videos are great combined with an airdrop I think would really create buzz. I mean it would easily convey the idea without having to go through the whole whitepaper at least as a starting point.

Short promotional videos on youtube which are very informative - easy way to get people into the project without having to read the long whitepaper
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:03:00 AM

Hello. Why did you decide to start ICO right now? Are you sure that this is a good time?

I think this is a very valid question though considering the high level of instability the crypto market is facing now. But hopefully, their laid out plans will work for them positively.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:00:28 AM

Just found your project. interesting that a MVP is already available, will take a closer look later this day.
That is great news their MVP is already live. But I didn't get that paying the taxi driver with tokens. Could you explain this is in shortly?

i guess its something like the taxi driver get paid for watching or listening to ads on his car stereo so each time he watches or listens to ads he gets token as payment

Hmm. Listening to will work but watching ads while driving can lead to distractions that might lead to accidents which can endanger the lives of passengers. Do passengers also earn from this too?

Huh who said anything about the driver have none of you been to New York i pretty sure they mean the advertising to passenger who pay attention to the mini tv: though would make sense for the drivers to get a cut for advertising in their cab

Lol. Newyork? I have never been there, so the driver can set up the mini tv at the back so that it continually plays the ads. Apart from earning from the ad played on the drivers car, will there be a percentage giving to the driver if a passenger finds interest in any ad seen from the driver car?

It goes both ways, as in both the driver and the passenger earn the tokens, i think it will be quite easy for the passenger as they only need to relax and watch the advert, as for the driver, probably it will be scheduled in such a way as to not create a distraction or something, i'm guessing for the driver to watch it at his spare time
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:05:16 AM

Short promotional videos on youtube which are very informative - easy way to get people into the project without having to read the long whitepaper
Yeah i agree they summarize the most important parts of an whitepaper in a short explaining video and you can attract a lot of investors with it too.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 10:29:55 AM

Here is our video https://youtu.be/hkUwRigZxn0

Great video it summarizes the Tachain project really well. Nice to see the team is active on this thread and helping investors and users with their queries.

It does require some work helping out fellow community members and investors but it does pay off when they see the hard work from the team

Thanks for sharing this video. Video is always good at the start. It gives good information about project. Now reading Whitepaper will be more interesting Wink
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:40:53 AM

Yeah i agree they summarize the most important parts of an whitepaper in a short explaining video and you can attract a lot of investors with it too.

Absolutely! I want to get excited about a project and sometimes that's hard to do when all they want to talk about is the deep down technical stuff and not 'sell' the solution/project they are providing.
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:42:27 AM

Here is our video https://youtu.be/hkUwRigZxn0

Great video it summarizes the Tachain project really well. Nice to see the team is active on this thread and helping investors and users with their queries.

It does require some work helping out fellow community members and investors but it does pay off when they see the hard work from the team

Thanks for sharing this video. Video is always good at the start. It gives good information about project. Now reading Whitepaper will be more interesting Wink

Aha, so Tachain also have video. Also, team is active here. They replied immediately which is good thing. Now I will be asking my doubt here.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:58:35 AM

So if I hire cab, the cab driver will run ads randomly (I understand ads will play automatically) for me and based on number of ads I am going to watch I will receive tokens?
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:56:21 PM

So if I hire cab, the cab driver will run ads randomly (I understand ads will play automatically) for me and based on number of ads I am going to watch I will receive tokens?

That sounds interesting, I would drive with such a taxi to save driving fees.
But yesterday I asked a taxi driver if he would accept cryptocurrencies as a payment. He had no idea what I mean :-)
We still have a long way to go
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 02:00:28 PM

But yesterday I asked a taxi driver if he would accept cryptocurrencies as a payment. He had no idea what I mean :-)

Hahaha, I can imagine as these people hardly active on social media or wants to invest in currency which is fluctuating every minute. So I guess Tachain team planning to have partnership with can service provider?
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:02:29 PM

Haha, a lot of people still don't know what cryptocurrency entails, projects with use case of this sort will help create more awareness about cryptocurrency.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:19:58 PM

Haha, a lot of people still don't know what cryptocurrency entails, projects with use case of this sort will help create more awareness about cryptocurrency.

A year back I was also not interested in Crypto currencies as it was banned or I should say not approved in my country. But now I am fully into crypto Wink.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:27:02 PM

Absolutely, most people still have absolutely no idea about Cryptos or still think that they are 'illegal' thanks to rubbish reporting my mainstream media.  I agree before we see the average joe using cryptos there's still a long way and a lot of education to go.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:00:04 PM

Absolutely, most people still have absolutely no idea about Cryptos or still think that they are 'illegal' thanks to rubbish reporting my mainstream media.  I agree before we see the average joe using cryptos there's still a long way and a lot of education to go.

I think main problem is lot of countries/government not making crypto legal currency and they have their own concerns. Main issue is money laundering and not many countries can effectively monitor money laundering cases.
Also huge fluctuations in token price make it difficult to use it for product buying.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:22:50 PM

I think main problem is lot of countries/government not making crypto legal currency and they have their own concerns. Main issue is money laundering and not many countries can effectively monitor money laundering cases.
Also huge fluctuations in token price make it difficult to use it for product buying.

Exactly, the whole money laundering situation is probably the biggest issue currently. But with more and more exchanges, and even ICO's requiring KYC, we could be about to enter into a an age of more legitimacy.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:21:30 PM

Exactly, the whole money laundering situation is probably the biggest issue currently. But with more and more exchanges, and even ICO's requiring KYC, we could be about to enter into a an age of more legitimacy.
Yeah a couple of countries have already accepted crypto currency and you can also pay with crypto currency for some sites there, we will see crypto in the future.
Reilseekunos

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:28:49 PM

I wish the project advance!
Able to recognize website, impeccable activity!
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:35:11 PM

Yeah a couple of countries have already accepted crypto currency and you can also pay with crypto currency for some sites there, we will see crypto in the future.

Cryptos are widely acceptable everywhere. Soon it will be acceptable without any restrictions. Some regulations will come for sure to kill all the scammers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: