Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:36:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:45:22 PM

the last 24 hours of registration for the whitelist began. The opportunity should not be missed. Only with registration you get 35% bonus.
There is also a 5% referral bonus for each referenced friend
Thanks for that details. But I just want to confirm that what is the minimum investment here? Also previously also asked same question but I didn't get the reply, what currencies they are accepting for investment?

35% bonus is good amount. If I  do registration now then have to buy it immediately after token sale start tl receive this 35% bonus ?

I think you have time with the purchase until the public sale starts. But I do not know more details right now. Maybe you'll ask in the telegram channel

Yes, the best way you can do right now is participate the telegram channel and ask about this matter. The members of the group are very accommodating and they will teach you and send you advices on what you really need to do. You can akso ask all the inquiries and questions that bother you most. I hope all your issues will be settled and answer soon.

Telegram is good source to clarify doubts. I have joined Tachain telegram channel and I can see team is actively responding.

My major problem with telegram channel is the problem of airdrop spammers, they are always posting things that makes it difficult to access real info

There should be a bot or mod or even a rule that will prohibit and ban people from spamming the channels.

I don't like the Telegram spammers too, but it is really hard for the Admins to delete them very fast. I try to ignore them. For a quick info Telegram is the best way.
Some ico's have Telegram bots to remove the spammers from the group maybe Tachain can also use those bots for this problem, it is also a lot easier then deleting them one by one.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:55:00 PM

the last 24 hours of registration for the whitelist began. The opportunity should not be missed. Only with registration you get 35% bonus.
Thanks for that details. But I just want to confirm that what is the minimum investment here? Also previously also asked same question but I didn't get the reply, what currencies they are accepting for investment?

35% bonus is good amount. If I  do registration now then have to buy it immediately after token sale start tl receive this 35% bonus ?

I think you have time with the purchase until the public sale starts. But I do not know more details right now. Maybe you'll ask in the telegram channel

Yes, the best way you can do right now is participate the telegram channel and ask about this matter. The members of the group are very accommodating and they will teach you and send you advices on what you really need to do. You can akso ask all the inquiries and questions that bother you most. I hope all your issues will be settled and answer soon.

Telegram is good source to clarify doubts. I have joined Tachain telegram channel and I can see team is actively responding.

My major problem with telegram channel is the problem of airdrop spammers, they are always posting things that makes it difficult to access real info

There should be a bot or mod or even a rule that will prohibit and ban people from spamming the channels.
Well, I think you are right but how did they can spamming the channels since there is no chat option in the channels except subscrib?
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:00:13 PM

35% bonus is good amount. If I  do registration now then have to buy it immediately after token sale start tl receive this 35% bonus ?

Well, I think you are right but how did they can spamming the channels since there is no chat option in the channels except subscrib?
There is no chat option in the channel, you can only view and read the content on the channel given from the channel creator.
RasenShuriken

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:05:24 PM

I don't know about it but i think you have to visit their website for that kind of information, also check their whitepaper for the roadmap.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:22:18 PM

I don't know about it but i think you have to visit their website for that kind of information, also check their whitepaper for the roadmap.
The whitepaper is the main thing on why the project has to be achieved in the future since it is the fundamental of the project.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:45:08 PM

Recently people have very much grown lazy and simply don't want anything to read, moreover, large volumes of information simply push away them and frighten. Proceeding from it we see in threads happy banal if not silly questions.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
insosub

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:48:08 PM

It is really nice platform.
Really good idea, sensible vision!  Good luck all.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:06:32 PM

53 minutes to the end of the registration. I'm really curious if we can find out how many people have signed up and what the revenue is.
And because I just wanted to see the softcap in the whitepaper, did you notice that the whitepaper on the homepage is a "Whitepapper"?
The typo should be fixed quickly
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:46:09 PM

53 minutes to the end of the registration. I'm really curious if we can find out how many people have signed up and what the revenue is.
And because I just wanted to see the softcap in the whitepaper, did you notice that the whitepaper on the homepage is a "Whitepapper"?
Spelling errors happen quite often in a segment of cryptocurrencies, however you shouldn't focus on it attention as it is normal, the team is constantly busy with development of more important things and mistakes occur. Especially thread was created obviously not by the member of the team, but the ordinary enthusiast at their request.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:53:32 PM

Spelling errors happen quite often in a segment of cryptocurrencies, however you shouldn't focus on it attention as it is normal, the team is constantly busy with development of more important things and mistakes occur. Especially thread was created obviously not by the member of the team, but the ordinary enthusiast at their request.
Exactly, especially being a new project - these knitty gritty things will be fixed overtime being a new project and concentrating on the actual technology. Good to see anyway the hard work going into Tachain
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:27:21 PM

Exactly, especially being a new project - these knitty gritty things will be fixed overtime being a new project and concentrating on the actual technology. Good to see anyway the hard work going into Tachain

Personally for me there is no difference: "Whitepapper" or "Whitepaper". For me the successful work on the project is much more important.  Wink
Corleone100

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:34:40 PM

In order to stop all this spamming in the tachain telegram channel is to have moderators that are always active online to remove suspicious spammers. I hope the team look into this.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:37:59 PM

In order to stop all this spamming in the tachain telegram channel is to have moderators that are always active online to remove suspicious spammers. I hope the team look into this.

Unfortunately i've found that is the downside when it comes to airdrops,  yes you get a tonne of interest and volume in talking about the project increases, but it's low quality either copy pasted spam, or comments that make no sense.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 10:39:36 PM

I Like Tachain.How can I Invest?

Hi Tombola I think the telegram group is the best shot for this sort of question as you get faster response as regards investment so do well to join here @Tachain_EN and meet An admin

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:47:56 PM

What? I was not aware that they are giving bonuses if we are going through whitelist. I thought on our purchase they will offer bonuses.
Actually I am also not informed about the whitelist bonuses. I only knew about the referral bonuses and the some purchases. I think the announcement was not posted here in ann thread but maybe in social media groups. I am not sure if it's posted here but mybe I just missed look about that matter.

I am not sure if seeing that announcement either. Maybe it wasn't posted in here. That's a only logical reason I can think of presently for the miss
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:00:41 PM

They are very consistent and reliable on their own standards of making quality  performance to give the good benifets for the community. Maybe in the future they will have more information and updates about the concept of this project as they run along this stuff.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 11:12:18 PM

35% bonus is good amount. If I  do registration now then have to buy it immediately after token sale start tl receive this 35% bonus ?

Thanks for the reminder to register for the whitelist. I don't wanna miss the 35% bonus, which is a great opportunity to buy TCHN Token cheap.

When public sale is starting? And what will be the token price at start ? And Tachain will be accepting Fiat currencies as well?
The pre-ico will start on 23th July and will end 1st of October, there is no minimum contribution and the token price will be 0.01$ equivalent in ETH or BTC.

You can find all of this information on their site or on their whitepaper: https://tachain.io/Whitepaper.pdf.
Thanks for the details. But There is n minimum investment, means I didn't understand that. If there no minimum then how they will calculate 35% bonus on our investment?

There is no minimum investment means you can decide how much amount you want to invest, it can 1 USD or 1000 USD.

wow, that's strange is that even advisable won't it be better if they set there minimum so that at least they can raise reasonable amount of investment

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:53:41 PM

They are very consistent and reliable on their own standards of making quality  performance to give the good benifets for the community. Maybe in the future they will have more information and updates about the concept of this project as they run along this stuff.

The team has integriry in doing their job and the persistence to achieve the needs through performing and collect what will be the process of improving. This project is realistic that eveyone wants to dentify the good effect among all.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:58:16 PM

Their must be negotiation between the team and the supporters so that it would be able to achieve the standards and those informations that tries to elaborate by many in way of platform style. Those concept that we able to read are just a way of communication.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
TechComputer

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:52:49 AM

Their must be negotiation between the team and the supporters so that it would be able to achieve the standards and those informations that tries to elaborate by many in way of platform style. Those concept that we able to read are just a way of communication.
Achieving the standard of the negotiation on the quality performance is really needed for a project like this especially this was an entertainment platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: