Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:35:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:26:03 PM

What about the other plans? Advertising in a taxi is ok, but what about longer trips by train or plane? Since you have plenty of time to look at advertising and earning tokens

Yeah but that's getting a bit ridiculous I'm sure there are limits on the amount of adverts you can watch in one journey, otherwise people might try and cheat the Tachain token reward system.

you would have thought they would limit to say 5 ads per hour or something because if you had someone working for that transport company whats to say they couldn't spend all shift watching adverts earning tokens.

Yeah, I'm sure the team have thought about this already, otherwise people could set up bots just farming the ads and abusing the system
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:20:10 PM

What about the other plans? Advertising in a taxi is ok, but what about longer trips by train or plane? Since you have plenty of time to look at advertising and earning tokens

Yeah but that's getting a bit ridiculous I'm sure there are limits on the amount of adverts you can watch in one journey, otherwise people might try and cheat the Tachain token reward system.

you would have thought they would limit to say 5 ads per hour or something because if you had someone working for that transport company whats to say they couldn't spend all shift watching adverts earning tokens.

Yeah, I'm sure the team have thought about this already, otherwise people could set up bots just farming the ads and abusing the system

Yes, there is possibility that people will use bot to earn more tokens. But Tachain team can take care of this by asking for confirmation, something like selecting checkbox after every ad.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:29:12 PM

I expect this project will be success and can be arrived the hard cap of ICO.
Yes, absolutely the project is going to become hugely successful due to its innovative idea and hardworking team which is continuously pushing forward the project towards the way of success.

iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:43:32 PM

I expect this project will be success and can be arrived the hard cap of ICO.
Yes, absolutely the project is going to become hugely successful due to its innovative idea and hardworking team which is continuously pushing forward the project towards the way of success.

The feeling is mutual buddy, their proposed features are intriguing one I think will pull through.
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 05:59:11 PM

What is the exact target of softcap and hardcap? I mean how much funds they require to the continue their project?

Here is what Tachain whitepaper says:

Hard cap for Tachain ICO is 10M USD. Maximum number of tokens to be generated is 2.275M TCHN tokens and the soft cap is 2M USD.
Hard cap for private pre-sale (whitelisted members) is 1M USD.

That sale is started? Can we see the progress of sale? Or they will update once in a week? What exactly dates of ICO?

maybe head over to their website and take a look at all the information they have available https://tachain.io/
On homepage I found one info. "Limitations
No requirements on contribution amount[/i]. That's mean there no minimum or maximum investment requirement here? So how we decide investment amount?
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 06:26:39 PM

What is the exact target of softcap and hardcap? I mean how much funds they require to the continue their project?

Here is what Tachain whitepaper says:

Hard cap for Tachain ICO is 10M USD. Maximum number of tokens to be generated is 2.275M TCHN tokens and the soft cap is 2M USD.
Hard cap for private pre-sale (whitelisted members) is 1M USD.

That sale is started? Can we see the progress of sale? Or they will update once in a week? What exactly dates of ICO?

maybe head over to their website and take a look at all the information they have available https://tachain.io/
On homepage I found one info. "Limitations
No requirements on contribution amount[/i]. That's mean there no minimum or maximum investment requirement here? So how we decide investment amount?

You can select the amount, it depends on the currencies (ETH, BTC or any other crypto or Fiat may be) they are accepting.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:31:32 PM

Yes, there is possibility that people will use bot to earn more tokens. But Tachain team can take care of this by asking for confirmation, something like selecting checkbox after every ad.

Few may slip but I doubt it would be easy to use a bot since it would depend on they type of execution of ads. Especially if they are based on visual say eye detection or something of some sort.

chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:55:18 PM

Few may slip but I doubt it would be easy to use a bot since it would depend on they type of execution of ads. Especially if they are based on visual say eye detection or something of some sort.

I think ads will play only after you board the cab/taxi and it will continue only till you are in the taxi. So bots may not be helpful here. Unless Tachain allow people to watch the ads without hiring taxi.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 07:16:26 PM

Brilliant especially as it deals also with transportation as well, I totally subscribe to this, and users may as well gain more tokens and more view time due to the long hour trip

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
gee777

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 08:14:48 PM

Brilliant especially as it deals also with transportation as well, I totally subscribe to this, and users may as well gain more tokens and more view time due to the long hour trip

This would be a nice idea. Especially if there are longer ads. And also many ads to counter frequent repetition. At least to take away the Boredom.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:16:22 PM

People desire very soon after opening the app if they like it or not I think it’s something like 4 seconds hear kind of snap judgements are why app developers have to put so much effort into a clean and easy to use innterface

Yea, that's probably one of the most important aspect in building an app, there is need for the interface to be user friendly, first impression matters a lot and when it comes to app development, the need of a professional graphic designer comes in and i believe they must have taken that into consideration while developing the app, hope to see it come out sleek

All of the above is especially important for an application that offers to watch commercials. At first sight such kind of application can be considered as something annoying so the goal of designer here is to make the app attractive to use, comfortable and minimalistic in all its layouts.

Yea, a good graphic designer will do justice to the project and deliver something much more appealing to the community, this app has to do with individuals from all ages and the first impression matters a lot, that's the major reason why they should get it right as the user interface is the first point of call when users, investors and advertisers visit the app
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:43:11 PM

This would be a nice idea. Especially if there are longer ads. And also many ads to counter frequent repetition. At least to take away the Boredom.

Lol that would be insane, imagine how many tokens you could earn watching adverts for an entire long haul flight.. Free taxi rides for life anyone who travels alot? haha
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:35:24 PM

That's a fact. The use of  Bots in situations like this is a huge problem that might likely plague systems like this. I want to be hopeful that they will find a way to handle it
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 10:12:20 PM

Yep variety is very important I’ve seen as networks launch and they crash peocause people hate seeing the same ad 900 times even if it’s the same company having varied ads goes along way to keeping the watchers interested and attentive
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 10:33:51 PM

definitely they must have considered this i believe it among the first thing they thought of, no one would want to waste money

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:07:18 PM

Ssshhh you'll give away my plans haha But no seriously I bet the team have thought of this and have a mechanism in place that only lets you watch x amount every x amount of time
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 11:39:37 PM

Ssshhh you'll give away my plans haha But no seriously I bet the team have thought of this and have a mechanism in place that only lets you watch x amount every x amount of time

I’m sure their will be theirs no way the team didn’t consider abuse in the design lol. The team will make sure the abusers will be controlled the trick is to make sure it doesn’t impact legitimate people who see ads often
gee777

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 04:19:09 AM

Oh. Wow, how did you guys come across this thought. This never crossed my mind and i do hope they have a good plan to tackle the ad watching abuse.
Jorandck

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:21:10 AM

TACHAIN, innovating the travel and advertising services industry with the latest technology, the Tachain platform substantially expands opportunities for advertisers and users of Tachain apps
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 05:45:27 AM

Oh. Wow, how did you guys come across this thought. This never crossed my mind and i do hope they have a good plan to tackle the ad watching abuse.

That's why they are a team am sure they have considered almost every scenario and have created a means to tackle them

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: