Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:43:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92629 times)
darrenwgray

Activity: 756
Merit: 278

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:57:10 AM

This is a very bold decision to go on sale when the whole market is on the decline.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 06:17:33 AM

What about the other plans? Advertising in a taxi is ok, but what about longer trips by train or plane? Since you have plenty of time to look at advertising and earning tokens

Yeah but that's getting a bit ridiculous I'm sure there are limits on the amount of adverts you can watch in one journey, otherwise people might try and cheat the Tachain token reward system.

you would have thought they would limit to say 5 ads per hour or something because if you had someone working for that transport company whats to say they couldn't spend all shift watching adverts earning tokens.

Ssshhh you'll give away my plans haha But no seriously I bet the team have thought of this and have a mechanism in place that only lets you watch x amount every x amount of time

Oh. Wow, how did you guys come across this thought. This never crossed my mind and i do hope they have a good plan to tackle the ad watching abuse.

That's why they are a team am sure they have considered almost every scenario and have created a means to tackle them

Tachain starting with advertising in taxi services but i think in future they will expand the business in different part of transportation.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:09:56 AM

What about the other plans? Advertising in a taxi is ok, but what about longer trips by train or plane? Since you have plenty of time to look at advertising and earning tokens

Yeah but that's getting a bit ridiculous I'm sure there are limits on the amount of adverts you can watch in one journey, otherwise people might try and cheat the Tachain token reward system.

you would have thought they would limit to say 5 ads per hour or something because if you had someone working for that transport company whats to say they couldn't spend all shift watching adverts earning tokens.

Ssshhh you'll give away my plans haha But no seriously I bet the team have thought of this and have a mechanism in place that only lets you watch x amount every x amount of time

Oh. Wow, how did you guys come across this thought. This never crossed my mind and i do hope they have a good plan to tackle the ad watching abuse.

When you say watch do you mean watching on a special devices installed on those transport mediums or in a mobile app? I think the trickiest part or the limitation to the number of ads is the attention period of the users; some users can handle watching several ads in a single trip others can handle only one. I think AI can be handy here.

Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:49:36 AM

When you say watch do you mean watching on a special devices installed on those transport mediums or in a mobile app? I think the trickiest part or the limitation to the number of ads is the attention period of the users; some users can handle watching several ads in a single trip others can handle only one. I think AI can be handy here.

Well i mean there is literally nothing to stop you from playing the adverts and looking out the window while they do play, or talking to someone else if it's a joint trip.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:03:18 AM

Well i mean there is literally nothing to stop you from playing the adverts and looking out the window while they do play, or talking to someone else if it's a joint trip.

Still though, generating the traffic to the ad is sufficient enough regardless of the end-user actually watching the ad! 5 per hour or some sort of limitation to stop the abuse would be a good idea though
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:08:32 AM

This is a very bold decision to go on sale when the whole market is on the decline.

I actually think starting a token sale whilst prices are down will be a benefit to the Tachain project. As we have seen today prices have picked up quite a bit which means more and more people will be able to reinvest profits into new ICO’s.

Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:33:48 AM

Brilliant especially as it deals also with transportation as well, I totally subscribe to this, and users may as well gain more tokens and more view time due to the long hour trip

That's indeed a solid point, distance seems to matter a lot in this project, as the more the distance, the boring the customers and the more likely they will like to go through some stuffs to keep them busy, like reading magazines and possibly going through the app, i believe the team is making considerations on this, as its really necessary to cover every avenue
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:45:14 AM

Yeah that's probably because you use things as intended. There will always be a portion of users that look to abuse any offering to garner more rewards
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:49:50 AM

I expect this project will be success and can be arrived the hard cap of ICO.
I don't know how you can predict so easily that the project can arrive the hard cap of the ICO. May I know from where you know that?
blockchain-man

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:54:27 AM

Tachain is a project that can be applied in the real world. Viewers advertise on means of transport. Advertisers will pay users for the TCHN token to view the ad. Thus, the project will have links with transportation companies. I think it would be great if the project offers incentives for potential customers and the company uses more advertising?
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:54:57 AM

This is nice suggestions, but how many countries allow booking trains using private apps? It might be possible but might need lot of approvals.

That was perhaps a bit of a sleepover idea. But what do we know, what will be possible in the future?
But for the first, they should limit themselves to taxis, that will be complicated enough
I do agree but it is possible to make a lot of trains that booked using the Tachain app in the future so there is no problem on it.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:01:07 AM

Still though, generating the traffic to the ad is sufficient enough regardless of the end-user actually watching the ad! 5 per hour or some sort of limitation to stop the abuse would be a good idea though
I think it depends on how many ads they have daily, and if you finish watching those you won't be able to watch more the rest of the day this will be the best solution, everyone can get the same amount daily you just have to watch them all.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:03:22 AM

I actually think starting a token sale whilst prices are down will be a benefit to the Tachain project. As we have seen today prices have picked up quite a bit which means more and more people will be able to reinvest profits into new ICO’s.
I don't think that the whole market is on decline can bring many opportunities to stop people to invest in the project. This is a good project, isn't it?
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:05:17 AM

Tachain is a project that can be applied in the real world. Viewers advertise on means of transport. Advertisers will pay users for the TCHN token to view the ad. Thus, the project will have links with transportation companies. I think it would be great if the project offers incentives for potential customers and the company uses more advertising?

I think they will use more advertising when public sale starts. Until closed sale finishes it really does not need givings such incentives to the customers from outside.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:05:30 AM

I think it depends on how many ads they have daily, and if you finish watching those you won't be able to watch more the rest of the day this will be the best solution, everyone can get the same amount daily you just have to watch them all.

5 ads per hour may not be good idea. What if I hired a taxi and my trip complets within 30 mins. Normally within a city a trip won't take an hour
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:11:38 AM

Such a very unique project for the entertaiment and transportation platform. They can even bring us to a safe place with their transportation.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:19:34 AM

Yeah that's probably because you use things as intended. There will always be a portion of users that look to abuse any offering to garner more rewards

unfortunately, we have to assume that there are always people who exploit a system. I can well imagine that many taxi drivers then have 5 smartphones on the passenger seat :-)
ElianaMaria

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 10:59:51 AM

unfortunately, we have to assume that there are always people who exploit a system. I can well imagine that many taxi drivers then have 5 smartphones on the passenger seat :-)

Definitely! Each cab you get into has 5 phones going at once...Sounds like a nightmare.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:29:38 AM

Such a very unique project for the entertaiment and transportation platform. They can even bring us to a safe place with their transportation.
Yes, absolutely the project is going to make the transportation service more  superior for travelling. With the help of this project we can experience safe transportation. So basically the project is every helpful to everyone those travel very often.

CurrieSherman

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:35:34 AM

Hey all. The major object that in the future it has provided the growth of the idea.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: