Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:40:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
Mythul

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:13:16 PM

The 4th quarter of Tachain2018 contract currency sales end, how does the brand price and ETH BTC anchor?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:52:26 PM

Tachain is updated some interesting information. Share of Global Advertising Spend by Media, 2016 - 2018

https://twitter.com/tachain6/status/1024590380292091905

Look at that trend! Digital media are now the biggest spenders on advertising. Over the last 3 years it has shifted from television to digital. Which makes sense as most shows/films are now viewed online and pretty much most types of media have been digitized.

This relates to Tachain because they will take advantage of the increased advertisement spending by the digital media to run ad campaigns for even more clients. The ads are then displayed to users and the users are then rewarded with tokens for watching the ads and this forms a vital part of the Tachain ecosystem.
Yes, absolutely this is the best strategy to attract investors towards the project. Making promotion like this will help the development team to generate more traffic towards the project.

RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:10:28 PM

why is there no link to the app on the homepage? I thought the project started today? The MVP is indeed advertised, but it was probably still published nothing. I can not find anything in the Appstore. Does anyone have the app on his smartphone?

Good question but your more likely to get an up to date and more realistic answer if you check with the team on telegram it’s possible they overlooked a link or maybe it’s just not published to the market yet

but regardless of that they should at least still to timeline great project like theirs doesn't need any form of setback because it will smell bad for them

Yep it’s all about being upfront and making sure everyone is on the same page how the project is progressing even small news and delays and breakthroughs can go far to reassure the investors in the project

What I understood is that AppStore need to approve Tachain app then only it will be available for taxi booking. So how taxi services can start without app?
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 04:15:05 PM

why is there no link to the app on the homepage? I thought the project started today? The MVP is indeed advertised, but it was probably still published nothing. I can not find anything in the Appstore. Does anyone have the app on his smartphone?

Good question but your more likely to get an up to date and more realistic answer if you check with the team on telegram it’s possible they overlooked a link or maybe it’s just not published to the market yet

I asked that yesterday; I think someone has told me that they are waiting for the approval from app store? I still did not receive an official answer from the developers if I get anything I will update here.

I don't know why they have not gotten back to the community on the app update.. An exploration will be understandable since everyone knows that it was given to the apple store for review. If there would be an extension we know it's not their fault.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 04:22:58 PM

I asked that yesterday; I think someone has told me that they are waiting for the approval from app store? I still did not receive an official answer from the developers if I get anything I will update here.

I don't know why they have not gotten back to the community on the app update.. An exploration will be understandable since everyone knows that it was given to the apple store for review. If there would be an extension we know it's not their fault.

App approval is stopping taxi service I think. I hope they come up with Android app as well. Google takes less time compare to Apple.
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:32:08 PM

App approval is stopping taxi service I think. I hope they come up with Android app as well. Google takes less time compare to Apple.

I don't see any updates regarding app approval. It seems they still waiting for approval otherwise they would have announced it by now.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:37:04 PM

I don't see any updates regarding app approval. It seems they still waiting for approval otherwise they would have announced it by now.
If that so,might there is some kind of important things that need to be settled and done before they  announced anything. Better we need to keep our patient more wide and long enough to understand the changes and things for now.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:15:29 PM

Apple are notoriously picky when it comes to App approval. If it all went ok I would of expected the app to be showing on the store by now. Maybe it's limited to only certain countries
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:16:16 PM

The 4th quarter of Tachain2018 contract currency sales end, how does the brand price and ETH BTC anchor?

What exactly you mean here? Not clear. Are you asking about ICO sales closing time and talking about listing? Please be clear.
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 05:16:52 PM

But previously somewhere they updated about app. Also I saw I guess app link was on their website but it's disappear.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:29:53 PM

but regardless of that they should at least still to timeline great project like theirs doesn't need any form of setback because it will smell bad for them
Timeline is very helpful for those who have the hours of stay. Every projects most need to have a good and positive attitude Hopefully the followers will continue to support. Published is not that easy but you need to have good posible good and new photos.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:35:26 PM

When they release it, it will be available in their website. May be they are delaying things? I am not sure. I am waiting for the APP download link to test it.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Oishijagung

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:35:57 PM

Timeline is very helpful for those who have the hours of stay. Every projects most need to have a good and positive attitude Hopefully the followers will continue to support. Published is not that easy but you need to have good posible good and new photos.
I think for the investors will be very confident with this project because of this we can trust and I think this will be a project that continues to evolve.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:14:38 PM

Still waiting to get details from this, like i usually say, first impression matters, not sure if this has been addressed but will also love to know because it will be a great boost to the project if this will be issued out to the community to test and get a first hand experience on what to expect and a leverage to huge investors to have a taste of it before investing
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:19:51 PM

What do you mean? How soon will the tokens begin to trade on the exchange? I think the answer is obvious, as in most projects, trades start about one month after the start, it happens after adding a token or a coin to any stock exchange.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:03:44 PM

You're right, the community needs to know about the latest as communication is of utmost importance in the overall establishment of the brand, silence makes things worst, hindrances may come up but it doesn't stop them from explaining such to the community, i believe this is there first major launch, so its necessary they get it right or at least deliver something tangible
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:11:32 PM

What exactly you mean here? Not clear. Are you asking about ICO sales closing time and talking about listing? Please be clear.

looks like a bot to me. I've seen more and more of these postings lately that make no sense. The bots are not mature yet and I really hope they never are. I am not a friend of bots who independently create posts and manipulate opinions
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:17:46 PM

I think it's worth really clarifying this issue from the team and do it as quickly as possible to fix the situation with a link, as non-performance can alienate potential investors.

The CEO, Demetrius Vallas, sent a message to the telegram group yesterday morning saying they are waiting for the MVP app release, either they are waiting for their developers to make the finishing touches or they are waiting for the App Store/Play Store to upload.

That statement is not really clear. He should have gone further to explain what exactly is causing the delay. He should know that the level of anticipation for the MVP release is high and the only way to calm they down is through a transparent and thorough explanation.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:55:12 PM

Tachain is updated some interesting information. Share of Global Advertising Spend by Media, 2016 - 2018

Look at that trend! Digital media are now the biggest spenders on advertising. Over the last 3 years it has shifted from television to digital. Which makes sense as most shows/films are now viewed online and pretty much most types of media have been digitized.

This relates to Tachain because they will take advantage of the increased advertisement spending by the digital media to run ad campaigns for even more clients. The ads are then displayed to users and the users are then rewarded with tokens for watching the ads and this forms a vital part of the Tachain ecosystem.
Yes, absolutely this is the best strategy to attract investors towards the project. Making promotion like this will help the development team to generate more traffic towards the project.

Promoting or advertising will helps a lot in making the project attractive to new investors because they will be curious why many are supporting this project and why it always advertised. I am confident that the number of supporters and investors will increase.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 09:58:35 PM

Promoting or advertising will helps a lot in making the project attractive to new investors because they will be curious why many are supporting this project and why it always advertised. I am confident that the number of supporters and investors will increase.

Well obviously more advertising is always better that’s why the marketing and advertising industry is a trillion dollar industry ( random number as I’m lazy to look it up ) people know advertising works and smart companies invest heavily in real advertising
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: