Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:47:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:56:01 PM

why is there no link to the app on the homepage? I thought the project started today? The MVP is indeed advertised, but it was probably still published nothing. I can not find anything in the Appstore. Does anyone have the app on his smartphone?

Good question but your more likely to get an up to date and more realistic answer if you check with the team on telegram it’s possible they overlooked a link or maybe it’s just not published to the market yet

I asked that yesterday; I think someone has told me that they are waiting for the approval from app store? I still did not receive an official answer from the developers if I get anything I will update here.
I also don't understand why there no any updates/news about their. As I remember they declared date of app but still didn't see anything related that.
As people mentioned in a couple pages before it takes time to let Apple verify the app and then it will be available, i think we should have a little more patience.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptokortex

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:19:15 PM

hello guys, what is tachain all about and where are they currently based I would like to know  Smiley Smiley Smiley
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 01:23:05 PM

why is there no link to the app on the homepage? I thought the project started today? The MVP is indeed advertised, but it was probably still published nothing. I can not find anything in the Appstore. Does anyone have the app on his smartphone?

Good question but your more likely to get an up to date and more realistic answer if you check with the team on telegram it’s possible they overlooked a link or maybe it’s just not published to the market yet

I asked that yesterday; I think someone has told me that they are waiting for the approval from app store? I still did not receive an official answer from the developers if I get anything I will update here.
I also don't understand why there no any updates/news about their. As I remember they declared date of app but still didn't see anything related that.
As people mentioned in a couple pages before it takes time to let Apple verify the app and then it will be available, i think we should have a little more patience.

yeah, so long the app has been released i believe so than later we are going to start using it, like you said all we have to do is wait for the review fro apple

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Jasuper

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:36:02 PM

This is a revolution in the service, travel and advertising industry. The Tachain platform uses several components for the revolution, one of which is the AdNet component for the State of the art advertising platform that utilizes newest targeting technology
Ryuuma

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:43:20 PM

Tachain incorporates the latest technological elements, this platform substantially expands opportunities for advertisers and users of Tachain applications.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:32:13 PM

yeah, so long the app has been released i believe so than later we are going to start using it, like you said all we have to do is wait for the review fro apple

Looking forward to seeing the app, will be downloading it straight away, and I presume we will be able to start earning tokens from it? Once it has been tested etc
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:36:12 PM

I just visited to their twitter and I found another information is there but I did not find any information which relevant to app.
Good to hear that you dound something new updates for the project progress.  Atleast there is something that is realy doing good. The socialmedia accounts of the project will help as all the knowledgeable about the latest news and updates with the project they are considering the socialmedia as the fastest way and most easiest way to connect and let people know the update
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:41:09 PM

Looking forward to seeing the app, will be downloading it straight away, and I presume we will be able to start earning tokens from it? Once it has been tested etc
Actually mate base on my own understanding once you participated the project you instantly earn. I my self not see are notice this kind of arrangement.  The app will eventually release and I hope the team will able to attract participants for the project.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 04:18:49 PM

Actually mate base on my own understanding once you participated the project you instantly earn. I my self not see are notice this kind of arrangement.  The app will eventually release and I hope the team will able to attract participants for the project.

Will the application be accessible to all or to specific region. Because i heard tachain will be kicking off in asia. Not sure about that though?
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:19:34 PM

Yes, I agree with your opinion on this project. First upon Apple will verify the app and after that when the project gets approval from Apple then it will become available. This procedure will take a little time to complete it that's why this will take some more time.

anishprasla

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:21:48 PM

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/anishprasla2013

Twitter page;   https://twitter.com/anishprasla7

Telegram: @Anishprasla
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:22:40 PM

Yes, I agree with your opinion on this project. First upon Apple will verify the app and after that when the project gets approval from Apple then it will become available. This procedure will take a little time to complete it that's why this will take some more time.

but is that the official news that they are waiting on the approval? or is it just guesses; cause last I checked I did not see them talking about approval.

cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:31:27 PM

Tachain is updated some interesting information. Share of Global Advertising Spend by Media, 2016 - 2018

https://twitter.com/tachain6/status/1024590380292091905

Look at that trend! Digital media are now the biggest spenders on advertising. Over the last 3 years it has shifted from television to digital. Which makes sense as most shows/films are now viewed online and pretty much most types of media have been digitized.

This relates to Tachain because they will take advantage of the increased advertisement spending by the digital media to run ad campaigns for even more clients. The ads are then displayed to users and the users are then rewarded with tokens for watching the ads and this forms a vital part of the Tachain ecosystem.

This is a good shout, a great oppertunity for TaChain to take advantage of and certainly a lot more traffic generated for more users to watch more ads. I still like the idea that you get paid for watching ads.

It’s a great idea and it works when some of the revenue goes back to the users. I know this sounds counter-intuitive because Tachain’s overall revenue is affected and most of the time when we invest in a company you want them to maximise profits, but sharing revenue via rewards encourages more users to sign up and it creates its own ecosystem, with drivers and passengers all working towards earning tokens.

Absolutely. If I have a chance to earn then it incentivizes me a lot more, to not only use that product, but to invest and also to help spread the word. The fraction of profits that Tachain give back wouldnt hurt them in the long run as they'll make that back easily in investments

Exactly they will still be a financially stable company so long as there is a big enough adoption of users on the Tachain taxi/ads ecosystem. Otherwise without these users they will never turn a profit. As it becomes more popular they can always reduce the rewards if their costs are high.

Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:33:59 PM

I think it's worth really clarifying this issue from the team and do it as quickly as possible to fix the situation with a link, as non-performance can alienate potential investors.

The CEO, Demetrius Vallas, sent a message to the telegram group yesterday morning saying they are waiting for the MVP app release, either they are waiting for their developers to make the finishing touches or they are waiting for the App Store/Play Store to upload.

That statement is not really clear. He should have gone further to explain what exactly is causing the delay. He should know that the level of anticipation for the MVP release is high and the only way to calm they down is through a transparent and thorough explanation.

You do have a point, there's no specificity to the statement, so two things seems to be delaying, either the app store or the developers, its good to always stay one step ahead as the CEO, no doubt hitches may come up but its up to them to relate to the community the actual cause of the hitch and i believe the community will understand, its not like is a must that they will get it right the first time
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:16:05 PM

Patience is the key for anything in the crypto world. Team is progressing. That is what is very important. TaChain is showing good progress at this moment.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 05:51:32 PM

That's mean this is not approved/verified by Apple? How much time they will take to verify that?
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:08:12 PM

Tachain is updated some interesting information. Share of Global Advertising Spend by Media, 2016 - 2018

https://twitter.com/tachain6/status/1024590380292091905

Look at that trend! Digital media are now the biggest spenders on advertising. Over the last 3 years it has shifted from television to digital. Which makes sense as most shows/films are now viewed online and pretty much most types of media have been digitized.

This relates to Tachain because they will take advantage of the increased advertisement spending by the digital media to run ad campaigns for even more clients. The ads are then displayed to users and the users are then rewarded with tokens for watching the ads and this forms a vital part of the Tachain ecosystem.

This is a good shout, a great oppertunity for TaChain to take advantage of and certainly a lot more traffic generated for more users to watch more ads. I still like the idea that you get paid for watching ads.

It’s a great idea and it works when some of the revenue goes back to the users. I know this sounds counter-intuitive because Tachain’s overall revenue is affected and most of the time when we invest in a company you want them to maximise profits, but sharing revenue via rewards encourages more users to sign up and it creates its own ecosystem, with drivers and passengers all working towards earning tokens.

Absolutely. If I have a chance to earn then it incentivizes me a lot more, to not only use that product, but to invest and also to help spread the word. The fraction of profits that Tachain give back wouldnt hurt them in the long run as they'll make that back easily in investments

Exactly they will still be a financially stable company so long as there is a big enough adoption of users on the Tachain taxi/ads ecosystem. Otherwise without these users they will never turn a profit. As it becomes more popular they can always reduce the rewards if their costs are high.

Yea, giving incentive is an act that motivates the community and i believe some sort of incentive will be or has already been planned attached to users, the initial process is tough, getting people to actually use something new is also tough, so acts like creating avenues to reward users will help spread the word and get the brand to be known a lot faster
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 06:54:30 PM

That's mean this is not approved/verified by Apple? How much time they will take to verify that?

well no one can possibly tell for sure but i believe they will review it soon, main while why have they not released the android version

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:13:30 PM

Since that time, it's been quite a while. Can it tell us that the apple team declined the request to add this app? At what time does the approval usually take place?

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:49:21 PM

Amazing to see that they are creating a device that will allow everyone to earn TCHN anywhere in the world, this will attract a lot more people to the community but won't it be abused?

You can see more in their tweet here: https://twitter.com/tachain6/status/1025320405307928576.
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: