Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:15:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:24:07 PM

Amazing to see that they are creating a device that will allow everyone to earn TCHN anywhere in the world, this will attract a lot more people to the community but won't it be abused?

You can see more in their tweet here: https://twitter.com/tachain6/status/1025320405307928576.

Tachain Flame device? If they let go of such a hammer, they could also publish some more information about it. What should that be, glasses? Otherwise, I would not know how to see AR advertising

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:37:43 PM

Amazing to see that they are creating a device that will allow everyone to earn TCHN anywhere in the world, this will attract a lot more people to the community but won't it be abused?

You can see more in their tweet here: https://twitter.com/tachain6/status/1025320405307928576.

Tachain Flame device? If they let go of such a hammer, they could also publish some more information about it. What should that be, glasses? Otherwise, I would not know how to see AR advertising
I absolutely agree with you about the dissemination of information.  I paid attention to the fact that advertising in twitter does not bring the desired result, so the team should think about other ways of notifications.

phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 09:42:06 PM

why is there no link to the app on the homepage? I thought the project started today? The MVP is indeed advertised, but it was probably still published nothing. I can not find anything in the Appstore. Does anyone have the app on his smartphone?

Good question but your more likely to get an up to date and more realistic answer if you check with the team on telegram it’s possible they overlooked a link or maybe it’s just not published to the market yet
I just visited to their twitter and I found another information is there but I did not find any information which relevant to app.

Did you check with the team on telegram much more likely than here or even twitter that way you can really find out rather than guessing at what’s going on really hope it wasn’t delayed as I wanted to check it out and see how well it functions at this stage
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:03:33 PM

why is there no link to the app on the homepage? I thought the project started today? The MVP is indeed advertised, but it was probably still published nothing. I can not find anything in the Appstore. Does anyone have the app on his smartphone?

Good question but your more likely to get an up to date and more realistic answer if you check with the team on telegram it’s possible they overlooked a link or maybe it’s just not published to the market yet

When they release it, it will be available in their website. May be they are delaying things? I am not sure. I am waiting for the APP download link to test it.
Same here I cant wait to see and download the app to personally try the application. If the project is concerned we need to focus and personally share ideas with the given characteristics off the project appreciate application.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:35:09 PM

When they release it, it will be available in their website. May be they are delaying things? I am not sure. I am waiting for the APP download link to test it.
Same here I cant wait to see and download the app to personally try the application. If the project is concerned we need to focus and personally share ideas with the given characteristics off the project appreciate application.

That is everyones aim to achieve to see and download the things that Tachain new updates has. The application is veery in demand hopefully it will remain as alsways in the mind of all on how to keep for long and take good care of it.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:40:20 PM

It is very possible to happen and you can be determined to see what is the updates and still the good news of the group will be scatered so that many investors will help to invest for long. Well the accomplishment is near to come.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:43:13 PM

It is very possible to happen and you can be determined to see what is the updates and still the good news of the group will be scatered so that many investors will help to invest for long. Well the accomplishment is near to come.

Lol that sounds pretty awesome, I bet it's just going to be like some 3D glasses you get in the cinema to watch interactive ads on your mobile phone? Can't wait to see though.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:47:12 PM

I absolutely agree with you about the dissemination of information.  I paid attention to the fact that advertising in twitter does not bring the desired result, so the team should think about other ways of notifications.

but it's a good trick to be sure of our attention :-)
I'll pretty much look every day to see if there's any new information about it. They did not do that badly
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:54:06 PM

I asked that yesterday; I think someone has told me that they are waiting for the approval from app store? I still did not receive an official answer from the developers if I get anything I will update here.
I also don't understand why there no any updates/news about their. As I remember they declared date of app but still didn't see anything related that.
As people mentioned in a couple pages before it takes time to let Apple verify the app and then it will be available, i think we should have a little more patience.

Right, im sure the team are on the right track on the process of developing their platform. We will just wait for the future updates regarding the application of Apple into this project and hopefully it will work in the crypto community.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:24:57 PM

I asked that yesterday; I think someone has told me that they are waiting for the approval from app store? I still did not receive an official answer from the developers if I get anything I will update here.
I also don't understand why there no any updates/news about their. As I remember they declared date of app but still didn't see anything related that.
As people mentioned in a couple pages before it takes time to let Apple verify the app and then it will be available, i think we should have a little more patience.

Right, im sure the team are on the right track on the process of developing their platform. We will just wait for the future updates regarding the application of Apple into this project and hopefully it will work in the crypto community.

Yes I agree, the team is the right step of the process in developing the platform. This is very important because people will look at to whats on their platform and then conclude what the project truly is. Hopefully the team will find ways to make it successful.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 11:38:21 PM

Getting a project off the ground like this is no small task it seems like the team is doing a great job to get things moving but they could do a bit better with getting the status updates out and the news on how things are going more info is always better
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:42:11 PM

I just visited to their twitter and I found another information is there but I did not find any information which relevant to app.

Did you check with the team on telegram much more likely than here or even twitter that way you can really find out rather than guessing at what’s going on really hope it wasn’t delayed as I wanted to check it out and see how well it functions at this stage
Yeah, the team on the telegram group was quite active so they can answer you once they have seen your question or suggestion to the platform.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:44:58 PM

When? I'm not be able to wait a little more because I really wanted to use the app and order a taxi from it! Please release it soon tachain!
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:48:14 PM

I think it's worth really clarifying this issue from the team and do it as quickly as possible to fix the situation with a link, as non-performance can alienate potential investors.

The CEO, Demetrius Vallas, sent a message to the telegram group yesterday morning saying they are waiting for the MVP app release, either they are waiting for their developers to make the finishing touches or they are waiting for the App Store/Play Store to upload.

no, i don't think they are waiting for AppStore or PlayStore i believe they are waiting for their development team to finalize the development anyway i hope they release it soon

i think they are waiting for the apple ios store. it was stated here a few weeks back that the app have been released to apple store for review seeing how apple is very strict about what gets on their store, i would say this process is going to take a while.
Yeah, the process of verification takes so long time since apple has to do many others thing while verification the tachain app platform.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:50:04 PM

Getting a project off the ground like this is no small task it seems like the team is doing a great job to get things moving but they could do a bit better with getting the status updates out and the news on how things are going more info is always better
Seems like you missed out the news. Just go ahead on their telegram group and you will find such a bunch of news and discussion related to the Tachain platfor.
Anycrypt

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:59:15 PM

The project surprised, it is really something new and unusual,I think that a very mutually beneficial platform offers us the team tachain.I think we should participate.It seems to me that they are successful.
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:00:56 AM

Tachain team made an announcement in Telegram group regarding the airdrop rules. For those who participated I advice you to read this: https://t.me/Tachain_EN/14671
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:58:25 AM

Lol that sounds pretty awesome, I bet it's just going to be like some 3D glasses you get in the cinema to watch interactive ads on your mobile phone? Can't wait to see though.

But whatever the device is, the community should just be giving a glimpse of it but been a device means that its a hardware and not just a software, such brings more life into the project, as it will create much confidence, since they can feel and touch the device, such is what the blockchain industry needs, to create a more viable industry that we'll come to appreciate 
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 07:07:48 AM

Tachain team made an announcement in Telegram group regarding the airdrop rules. For those who participated I advice you to read this: https://t.me/Tachain_EN/14671

Why the sudden change in airdrop rules. Thank God old participants are not affected if not they would have been a lot of angry people in their telegram channel.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:38:54 AM

Why the sudden change in airdrop rules. Thank God old participants are not affected if not they would have been a lot of angry people in their telegram channel.

Can someone confirm what airdrop rules have changed please? I was looking forward to this Sad
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: