Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:05:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
sarfield

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:36:51 PM

Tachain team made an announcement in Telegram group regarding the airdrop rules. For those who participated I advice you to read this: https://t.me/Tachain_EN/14671

Why the sudden change in airdrop rules. Thank God old participants are not affected if not they would have been a lot of angry people in their telegram channel.
Yes, the rules are changed and the good thin g about of there change is that the prior participants are not affected by the new rules and good to know that it might bring some misunderstanding in both parties. Maybe rules are change because of some important details that they ghink can help the project better.

The fact is stricter rules on airdrops tend to always be better as it reduces fraud and people cheating the airdrop. I would rather larger airdrop rewards and more strict rules than anything else as it ensures the good people who follow rules get a solid reward

Yeah, i think there should be some form of basic KYC for airdrops, so many people multi-account to cheat them and claim the rewards multiple times.

The rules are tightened and have a positive impact so they can get airdrop. So they reduce the impact of multi-accounts and the opportunity for truly honest ones to get tokens.

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
[/center]
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 12:54:15 AM

Tachain team made an announcement in Telegram group regarding the airdrop rules. For those who participated I advice you to read this: https://t.me/Tachain_EN/14671

Why the sudden change in airdrop rules. Thank God old participants are not affected if not they would have been a lot of angry people in their telegram channel.
Yes, the rules are changed and the good thin g about of there change is that the prior participants are not affected by the new rules and good to know that it might bring some misunderstanding in both parties. Maybe rules are change because of some important details that they ghink can help the project better.

The fact is stricter rules on airdrops tend to always be better as it reduces fraud and people cheating the airdrop. I would rather larger airdrop rewards and more strict rules than anything else as it ensures the good people who follow rules get a solid reward

Yeah, i think there should be some form of basic KYC for airdrops, so many people multi-account to cheat them and claim the rewards multiple times.

The rules are tightened and have a positive impact so they can get airdrop. So they reduce the impact of multi-accounts and the opportunity for truly honest ones to get tokens.

Yep it’s only fair to do everything they can to prevent abusers from multiboxing and multiaccounting to try to get the airdrop more than incense it’s a huge problem for a lot of crypto that have launched recently
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:59:10 AM

don't really think that there can be even a shadow of doubt – Tachain is going to be extremely profitable, entertainment projects make money! an interesting idea of the project well, it is necessary to fight against competition, I have repeatedly met similar projects

Taxi advertising is an industry that has been around for many years, so Tachain will have a lot of competition and these companies might have been around for many years so they will find it hard when they first start out, but what Tachain offers is completely different to traditional companies.

I wouldn't class Tachain as an entertainment project like the in the first quote here, it's transportation. Agree it's a very competitive sector though but it's different than your traditional taxi firms.
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:34:46 AM

The TMARQ token market be used only for exchange for other crypto currencies? Can you use TMARQ in the Tachain application?
TechComputer

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:57:11 AM

The TMARQ token market be used only for exchange for other crypto currencies? Can you use TMARQ in the Tachain application?
Well, they likely wanted to list tmarq token as the main currency on the tachain platform so that you can use the tokens for ordering a taxi.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:12:11 AM

don't really think that there can be even a shadow of doubt – Tachain is going to be extremely profitable, entertainment projects make money! an interesting idea of the project well, it is necessary to fight against competition, I have repeatedly met similar projects

Taxi advertising is an industry that has been around for many years, so Tachain will have a lot of competition and these companies might have been around for many years so they will find it hard when they first start out, but what Tachain offers is completely different to traditional companies.

I wouldn't class Tachain as an entertainment project like the in the first quote here, it's transportation. Agree it's a very competitive sector though but it's different than your traditional taxi firms.
Indeed. Though it's a different thing, mostly tachain can beat them since it used to be an online taxi app so it can be easier to be famous.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:20:16 AM

Such a unique that tachain can give their token, but I wonder how it can happen in the platform. A project like this should be carried outside.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:26:23 AM

Such a unique that tachain can give their token, but I wonder how it can happen in the platform. A project like this should be carried outside.
Well, they likely having a great promise inside the cryptocurrency universe and they might be the leader of the transportation platform in online.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:39:44 AM

Yep it’s only fair to do everything they can to prevent abusers from multiboxing and multiaccounting to try to get the airdrop more than incense it’s a huge problem for a lot of crypto that have launched recently

But if project start asking for KYC for airdrop then I don't think people will be interested in airdrops. I personally don't want to give my personal information for 5-10 USD worth tokens.
Coka2209

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:46:01 AM

Tachain create transportation and advertising network, that includes synergy of three elements: transportation portal, advertising platform AdNet and token market T-MARQ. Tachain is really some new and never been before, that’s why i believe that Tachain is very perspective and promising project.
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 04:46:12 AM

This process is just 5 mins and we will get the tokens worth of 5$ which is really good. Who knows infuture that tokens price will make new high...
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 05:31:26 AM

in my opinion, I think that this is a very promising and very unique project, which has a very great future.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. This project looks more unique or beneficial as compare to other platforms. So making the investment here will give you a great opportunity to earn huge profit from it.
yeah, they have a very cool concept coupled with the right team all they need right now is publicity they need to spread their tentacles to a wider audience so as to attract much investors

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
nghihuynh2018

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:56:10 AM

The idea is great. TMARQ will be created that will allow using mobile application to buy/sell tokens in a matter of seconds, as there will always be substantial demand for TCHN tokens by advertisers.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 06:26:13 AM

I am agree with KYC rules. Actually KYC will secure your accounts also from fraud peoples. So i will do KYC if needed.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:30:59 AM

The project surprised, it is really something new and unusual,I think that a very mutually beneficial platform offers us the team tachain.I think we should participate.It seems to me that they are successful.

That's a very good way of putting it, the Tachain platform and ecosystem will be mutually beneficial for Tachain, app users, drivers and investors! I like how their idea works and I'm looking forward to seeing the app get uploaded to app store and play store.

A lot of people are in suspense waiting for this app release. It beginning to stay for long now. I wish the team will come out and say something about it just to ease the suspense.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:33:37 AM

Indeed. Though it's a different thing, mostly tachain can beat them since it used to be an online taxi app so it can be easier to be famous.

The app will no doubt help, these days there is an app for everything and we're becoming much more accustomed to book things in these ways.
darsiderin

Activity: 364

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:16:25 AM

Well, they likely wanted to list tmarq token as the main currency on the tachain platform so that you can use the tokens for ordering a taxi.
But then it is necessary to make this token with low volatility, otherwise it will be very inconvenient to use. No taxi driver will want to use a token, which will cost ± 30% per day))

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:43:30 AM

This process is just 5 mins and we will get the tokens worth of 5$ which is really good. Who knows infuture that tokens price will make new high...
Yea for 5 minutes of work it is nothing people tend to complain a lot but they don't see the fact that they are earning money and if you have to give 5 minutes for it why not?
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:32:13 PM

Well they can reach an agreement with already existing taxi brands to be part with them, after all, is just an app that needs to be installed, the taxi brands on the other hand can be interested in what Tachain is selling not like is a hardware, so i believe other brands will come to terms in accepting them, its not like they are trying to take away their customers, unless i'm mistaken
Adecrypt83
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:55:46 PM

Just coming across this, I need to go through it.I wish you guys good luck
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: