Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:35:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92631 times)
kickstarter

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:43:39 AM

Getting to the hardcap would be a hell of a milestone, I’m hoping they can pull it off but even if they don’t I think the teams raising a good bit and is moving so quickly that I think they will be successful in the longrun

You're right, getting to hardcap these days is a tough battle, initially it was easy but now, it takes creativity and the right team to hit the needed mark, it can be frustrating and daunting but at the end, only the tough ones make it, most project just settle for the softcap and continue with the project, others never get to that stage but i'm optimistic that Tachain will scale through, fingers crossed

Ace44
sorry, my question may sound like a dumb one, but, like, what happens if they don't get to hardcap? will the team still keep on doing what they are doing? do people call off ICOs if they don't reach hardcap or something?
ElenaDan

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:21:14 AM

Hello team
No to much time to study all right now, i will do it later ,but the small i read i found it promising.
Digital marketing is the way things will change in the future,
the potential to change the world of Advertising.
I love the idea to watch advertisers everywhere also i like # tachain# vision,
can't wait for Tachain Flame device.
All are good news and great project to invest in. Wink
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:34:18 AM

Getting to the hardcap would be a hell of a milestone, I’m hoping they can pull it off but even if they don’t I think the teams raising a good bit and is moving so quickly that I think they will be successful in the longrun

You're right, getting to hardcap these days is a tough battle, initially it was easy but now, it takes creativity and the right team to hit the needed mark, it can be frustrating and daunting but at the end, only the tough ones make it, most project just settle for the softcap and continue with the project, others never get to that stage but i'm optimistic that Tachain will scale through, fingers crossed

Ace44
sorry, my question may sound like a dumb one, but, like, what happens if they don't get to hardcap? will the team still keep on doing what they are doing? do people call off ICOs if they don't reach hardcap or something?

Not a dumb question.  The main 'cap' to worry about is the softcap.  This is the absolute minimum that a project needs in order to succeed.  a 'hardcap' is the maximum amount of funds that a project needs/wants to raise. 

Tl;dr Softcap is the important one, as long as this is met, no need to worry.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:11:47 PM

Check out this article Tachain shared about, why digital advertising would be great with blockhain: https://www.forbes.com/sites/steveolenski/2018/02/16/why-digital-advertising-needs-a-blockchain-solution/#45378a7b1f71.

Amazing how the blockhain can help ad fraud and how it will save millions in ads spend every year.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:13:48 PM

I finally downloaded the app today, it’s actually called Transportal. The app itself looks great and the initial sign up menu looks easy to use. However, to progress to the main menu you need to have an American or Phillipines telephone number, I’m based in the UK so I cannot proceed.

I noticed something in the apps description about how all Lyft drivers pass the comprehensive background checks and DMV checks, therefore Lyft drivers can also use the app to pick up passengers. This is pretty great seeing as Lyft is one of the most popular taxi app services in the US and it means that there are even more taxis for users to pick from.

If anyone from either of those countries could post some pictures it would be great to see what the actual main page of the app looks like after you have logged in!

Great review and you're right, Lyft is a good taxi brand, saw one of their epic commercials on instagram recently and was really captivated, that aside, another point is the fact that drivers will have to undergo necessary tests, which is good because one thing is to have the app on a taxi, another is to keep the customers safe by ensuring that the drivers are psychologically fit

that is a good thing. You can see which crazy drivers are on the way for Uber. But these are probably two very different companies.
Unfortunately, I could not find any information on the Tachain homepage that you can use the app in the US as well. But if I find confirmation, I will buy more tokens

I believe this is just the stepping stone for them to spread across the globe, like i usually say, be the master of a particular section and not the jack of trades, this will enable them to conquer that particular region and it will be a breeze heading on to the other part of the world based on the good reviews that have been gotten from there starting point
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:51:04 PM

Check out this article Tachain shared about, why digital advertising would be great with blockhain: https://www.forbes.com/sites/steveolenski/2018/02/16/why-digital-advertising-needs-a-blockchain-solution/#45378a7b1f71.

Amazing how the blockhain can help ad fraud and how it will save millions in ads spend every year.

Very interesting article to read, it's pretty amazing to think how much money can be saved from these ads every year. I didn't realise the advertising industry was so massively out of date and to the scale it is.

I think TaChain are certainly onto somthing here with this project.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 03:58:13 PM

Very interesting article to read, it's pretty amazing to think how much money can be saved from these ads every year. I didn't realise the advertising industry was so massively out of date and to the scale it is.

yeah, me too i have always thought advertisement industry is really something i never knew they need innovation. this will place tachain in a good position am happy for them

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 04:43:11 PM

yeah, me too i have always thought advertisement industry is really something i never knew they need innovation. this will place tachain in a good position am happy for them

If tachain can utilise this opportunity, we can see them reaching a high level in the advertisement and transportation industry combined. Lots of taxi companies and drivers will benefit from tachain.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:11:53 PM

If tachain can utilise this opportunity, we can see them reaching a high level in the advertisement and transportation industry combined. Lots of taxi companies and drivers will benefit from tachain.

Not only the taxi companies and drivers will profit from Tachain. All users of the app get some Token for the usage.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:55:05 PM

Yea, you know this is like a combination of two profitable niches, the advertising industry alone is as profitable as its challenging, it can be overwhelming to handle but if done correctly, they will benefit massively from it but i'm glad to see some proactive measures taking place and that gives them an edge in terms of attracting investors at this bearish period
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:43:50 PM

This is indeed true. Amazing article. Today I learned something about the advertising industry. I did not realize that until I read it. TaChain seems to be one of the nice project of recent time.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:47:27 PM

I finally downloaded the app today, it’s actually called Transportal. The app itself looks great and the initial sign up menu looks easy to use. However, to progress to the main menu you need to have an American or Phillipines telephone number, I’m based in the UK so I cannot proceed.

I noticed something in the apps description about how all Lyft drivers pass the comprehensive background checks and DMV checks, therefore Lyft drivers can also use the app to pick up passengers. This is pretty great seeing as Lyft is one of the most popular taxi app services in the US and it means that there are even more taxis for users to pick from.

If anyone from either of those countries could post some pictures it would be great to see what the actual main page of the app looks like after you have logged in!

Thanks for this update. I'm on vacation right now and I can only track it all badly. I wanted to see the app also soon.
Do I understand you correctly, Tachain can be used in the US? This is a huge market, that would be really great!

If it is true, that you can use the Tachain transportal app in the US, they get access to millions of taxis and potential app user.

Getting into US market is huge. But I heard TaChain will hit some countries in Asia first. Am I right? Or US market information is the new one?

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Oishijagung

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:53:31 PM

Thanks for this update. I'm on vacation right now and I can only track it all badly. I wanted to see the app also soon.
Do I understand you correctly, Tachain can be used in the US? This is a huge market, that would be really great!

If it is true, that you can use the Tachain transportal app in the US, they get access to millions of taxis and potential app user.

Getting into US market is huge. But I heard TaChain will hit some countries in Asia first. Am I right? Or US market information is the new one?
The problem of asia or the US it's actually just the same, because here the project will prove that the project would be well underway and could be successful
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:36:15 PM

Did anyone notice that they updated their site? it looks way more cleaner now, and you can already download the app from the App store, i look forward to try it out.
Yes, it's look amazing. They released app for iOS? When they are planning for android version? I mean I didn't see anything about Android is that's why asked.

yeah and I think it will be nice if they release an Android version because it will go a long way to expand their reach and also enable other platform users to enjoy their service

They will. I think this has been talked about some few pages back. They will release both iPhone and Android apps for this project. Just that the IOS is going to come few weeks earlier

Yep they’ve been saying that was going to be the case and to expect the split in release times but no one seemed to believe them when they said iOS would be out first and then it happened and everyone’s acting shocked lol

Exactly. Seriously I am surprised by the amount of conversations that this very topic has brought up. It was stated, talked about even before it happened and now it's happening. Let just wait, in a short while we will have our Android version released to us too.

Have anyone tried Tachain taxi booking app? Apple users can test it. But the taxi booking option is for two countries only for now. Hope they expand the business to other countries soon.

I SAS hoping that some of the iPhone users in here would have tried out the the Tachain app and give us their experience and observations
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:43:23 PM

A few months ago, I heard of a project that specializes exclusively in offering blockchain-based advertising and blocking banner fraud. Unfortunately, I forgot the name, but if they succeed in what they intend, we will soon hear from them. and Tachain could benefit as well
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:51:19 PM

The idea of rewarding customers with crypto for paying attention like this is especially a niche worth looking at.

As it is things like taxi cab ads are pretty well useless for advertisers as their seen as annoyance but incentivize those same ads and suddenly they are much more worthwhile

Yea,i just bumped into this project a couple of moments ago and it looks pretty unique, though i'm still yet to finish up the whitepaper but its a nice means of delivering targeted ads to customers and for the fact that they have their token attached as a means of reward is a really nice way of adding value to their tokens, still trying to fully understand the concept

So from reading the OP of the ANN, it looks like they're combining an ecosystem with an ad targeting system? it says that you can watch adverts while riding in a taxi, is that the only time you can watch adverts to earn the tokens?
At the end of their roadmap they plan to create an app called Tachain flame and you can watch ads on it anywhere and earn TCHN everywhere.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 09:41:07 PM

The idea of rewarding customers with crypto for paying attention like this is especially a niche worth looking at.

As it is things like taxi cab ads are pretty well useless for advertisers as their seen as annoyance but incentivize those same ads and suddenly they are much more worthwhile

Yea,i just bumped into this project a couple of moments ago and it looks pretty unique, though i'm still yet to finish up the whitepaper but its a nice means of delivering targeted ads to customers and for the fact that they have their token attached as a means of reward is a really nice way of adding value to their tokens, still trying to fully understand the concept

So from reading the OP of the ANN, it looks like they're combining an ecosystem with an ad targeting system? it says that you can watch adverts while riding in a taxi, is that the only time you can watch adverts to earn the tokens?
At the end of their roadmap they plan to create an app called Tachain flame and you can watch ads on it anywhere and earn TCHN everywhere.

This is nice. Is it same with the app that has been released on the Apple store or it would be a different kind of app? I am confused
jamisky

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:46:06 PM

Great project you have here the developers have really tried in creating such a nice project . I would like to know if the crowdsale is still on and where can I join crowdsale
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:55:39 PM

What kind of cooperation and entertainment have you attracted? What policy do you have to attract partners to participate in the Tachain ? In the future, in addition to Apple, the application will have with the Android operating system?

So the Apple iOS version is out now (annoyingly I don't own any Apple devices) and the team have said there will be an Android version coming soon.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:18:48 PM

What kind of cooperation and entertainment have you attracted? What policy do you have to attract partners to participate in the Tachain ? In the future, in addition to Apple, the application will have with the Android operating system?

So the Apple iOS version is out now (annoyingly I don't own any Apple devices) and the team have said there will be an Android version coming soon.

Yeah it is mate I posted a little review on it a couple of pages back, I don't know about the playstore version as I'm not an android version, I thought they were both meant to be released at the same time.

Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: