Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:01:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92631 times)
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 10:33:19 PM

What kind of cooperation and entertainment have you attracted? What policy do you have to attract partners to participate in the Tachain ? In the future, in addition to Apple, the application will have with the Android operating system?

So the Apple iOS version is out now (annoyingly I don't own any Apple devices) and the team have said there will be an Android version coming soon.

Yeah it is mate I posted a little review on it a couple of pages back, I don't know about the playstore version as I'm not an android version, I thought they were both meant to be released at the same time.

I think the android was always set to come later from what I heard though I think the delay was only going to be a couple weeks between the iOS and android version this was always the case unless somehow I’m really mixed up somehow
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:57:52 PM

What kind of cooperation and entertainment have you attracted? What policy do you have to attract partners to participate in the Tachain ? In the future, in addition to Apple, the application will have with the Android operating system?

So the Apple iOS version is out now (annoyingly I don't own any Apple devices) and the team have said there will be an Android version coming soon.

Yeah it is mate I posted a little review on it a couple of pages back, I don't know about the playstore version as I'm not an android version, I thought they were both meant to be released at the same time.

I think the android was always set to come later from what I heard though I think the delay was only going to be a couple weeks between the iOS and android version this was always the case unless somehow I’m really mixed up somehow

I learnt the delay for the release was from the App store, they ought to be working toward rectifying it already.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 11:14:10 PM

I learnt the delay for the release was from the App store, they ought to be working toward rectifying it already.

yeah, they are waiting for Apple to review the ios app and as soon as Apple approves it will be available to the general populace but what i don't know is if they are currently working on the android version

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 12:11:52 AM

yeah, they are waiting for Apple to review the ios app and as soon as Apple approves it will be available to the general populace but what i don't know is if they are currently working on the android version

Restrictions on releases are annoying but they are good to assure apps aren’t trying to do anything funny and that they don’t have any issues that could cause bigger issues for people’s phones and keep things secure so it will come eventually
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:53:39 AM

The idea of rewarding customers with crypto for paying attention like this is especially a niche worth looking at.

As it is things like taxi cab ads are pretty well useless for advertisers as their seen as annoyance but incentivize those same ads and suddenly they are much more worthwhile

Yea,i just bumped into this project a couple of moments ago and it looks pretty unique, though i'm still yet to finish up the whitepaper but its a nice means of delivering targeted ads to customers and for the fact that they have their token attached as a means of reward is a really nice way of adding value to their tokens, still trying to fully understand the concept

So from reading the OP of the ANN, it looks like they're combining an ecosystem with an ad targeting system? it says that you can watch adverts while riding in a taxi, is that the only time you can watch adverts to earn the tokens?
At the end of their roadmap they plan to create an app called Tachain flame and you can watch ads on it anywhere and earn TCHN everywhere.

I think the one reason why many people will want to really use this app is cause of the rewards and tachain token just have to be worth a good value to attract people over
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:25:23 AM

As long as they have confirmed that android version is on their roadmap that's what matters. I think primarily what also matters is that the app keeps progressing as feedback flows in.

cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:42:43 AM

The idea of rewarding customers with crypto for paying attention like this is especially a niche worth looking at.

As it is things like taxi cab ads are pretty well useless for advertisers as their seen as annoyance but incentivize those same ads and suddenly they are much more worthwhile

Yea,i just bumped into this project a couple of moments ago and it looks pretty unique, though i'm still yet to finish up the whitepaper but its a nice means of delivering targeted ads to customers and for the fact that they have their token attached as a means of reward is a really nice way of adding value to their tokens, still trying to fully understand the concept

So from reading the OP of the ANN, it looks like they're combining an ecosystem with an ad targeting system? it says that you can watch adverts while riding in a taxi, is that the only time you can watch adverts to earn the tokens?
At the end of their roadmap they plan to create an app called Tachain flame and you can watch ads on it anywhere and earn TCHN everywhere.

I guess that’s the final goal, I saw it on the roadmap as well it’s planned for release in Q4 2020. If you can watch the ads from anywhere in the world you will always be able to max out on your TCHN rewards allowance every day without even having to get one of their taxis. Maybe they will increase the rewards for watching ads in the taxi otherwise it seems a bit counter-intuitive.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:43:14 AM

I think the one reason why many people will want to really use this app is cause of the rewards and tachain token just have to be worth a good value to attract people over

Indeed, to think you can earn more tokens from interacting with the ads is impressive - ads are everywhere, no matter what - facebook, youtube - you can't get away from them so why not earn extra with TaChain
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 12:58:17 PM

As long as they have confirmed that android version is on their roadmap that's what matters. I think primarily what also matters is that the app keeps progressing as feedback flows in.

i believe they want to release the Android app later because by then the IOS app would have generated enough feedback to understand users reaction to the overall service.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:02:32 PM

I am impressed with the over all concept of the project. It looks like that it is designed generally so that many people can use it for many purposes. This kind of project is worth to spend some time to read and support.
inflr

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:18:37 PM

Hello! Have already started the ICO?
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 01:29:04 PM

Yeap bro, I am also waiting for android version. I heard about that this app online in only just in two countries. I am waiting for that they will start app in my country also.
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 01:40:14 PM

We analyzed your project and your rating was updated https://icoholder.com/en/tachain-23079 🔥 . Congratulations!

https://icoholder.com/en/small-green/23079.widget.svg?width 300
It's great to see that rating is updated to 3.8. Actually tachain is deserve 5 out 5. But it's also not bad. Congratulations Tachain
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:02:20 PM

We analyzed your project and your rating was updated https://icoholder.com/en/tachain-23079 🔥 . Congratulations!

It's great to see that rating is updated to 3.8. Actually tachain is deserve 5 out 5. But it's also not bad. Congratulations Tachain

Looks like it is mainly the 'Activity' section that is letting them down, especially scoring low on 'YouTube' content. Might be worth the team starting to make some videos to improve their scores.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:33:46 PM

Looks like it is mainly the 'Activity' section that is letting them down, especially scoring low on 'YouTube' content. Might be worth the team starting to make some videos to improve their scores.

That would be great to see and keep on continuing the marketing on social media like twitter
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:07:33 PM

Yes, I agree, Tachain should take the opportunity to improve on the points they were downvoted on. Tweets need to be improved and they need to post more on Facebook. I would recommend that they get their team members verified on the platform as well, makes them across as more legitimate. Does Tachain have a live counter anywhere? I noticed on the ICO Holder website their fundraising total shows up as 25% for the pre-ICO.

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:36:03 PM

That would be great to see and keep on continuing the marketing on social media like twitter
I agree they should start making some more video's, in my experience those kinds of videos help a lot with getting investors in and they are a lot easier to understand then reading the whole whitepaper.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:39:41 PM

I guess that’s the final goal, I saw it on the roadmap as well it’s planned for release in Q4 2020. If you can watch the ads from anywhere in the world you will always be able to max out on your TCHN rewards allowance every day without even having to get one of their taxis. Maybe they will increase the rewards for watching ads in the taxi otherwise it seems a bit counter-intuitive.

I have long wondered why the advertising in the app should be displayed only in taxis. but if I read in your posting now that we can see the ad soon everywhere, then it makes more sense. And there will probably be a different kind of rewards for watching advertisements in the taxis, as it benefits the taxi driver as well
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:00:29 PM

Check out this article Tachain shared about, why digital advertising would be great with blockhain: https://www.forbes.com/sites/steveolenski/2018/02/16/why-digital-advertising-needs-a-blockchain-solution/#45378a7b1f71.

Amazing how the blockhain can help ad fraud and how it will save millions in ads spend every year.

A few months ago, I heard of a project that specializes exclusively in offering blockchain-based advertising and blocking banner fraud. Unfortunately, I forgot the name, but if they succeed in what they intend, we will soon hear from them. and Tachain could benefit as well

Yes, ad fraud has always been an issue, billions of dollars lost because of such and creating a better channel for advertising will really help to boost the industry, now brands are looking for much more safer and cost effective ways of showcasing their adverts, through the use of an effective channel and targeted to the right audience, tachain can really make a name out of the industry by been proactive
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 05:26:30 PM

https://icoholder.com/en/small-green/23079.widget.svg?width 300

I agree they should start making some more video's, in my experience those kinds of videos help a lot with getting investors in and they are a lot easier to understand then reading the whole whitepaper.
I guess overall rating is good but need some efforts to get 5 out of 5. On the few sections they need to be works hard.
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: