Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:21:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:56:24 AM

We analyzed your project and your rating was updated https://icoholder.com/en/tachain-23079 🔥 . Congratulations!

It's great to see that rating is updated to 3.8. Actually tachain is deserve 5 out 5. But it's also not bad. Congratulations Tachain

Looks like it is mainly the 'Activity' section that is letting them down, especially scoring low on 'YouTube' content. Might be worth the team starting to make some videos to improve their scores.

That would be great to see and keep on continuing the marketing on social media like twitter
Tachain has been outstanding for some time now and they have been sticking to their roadmap. I will say the rating is a solid score for them. Congratulations to the team for their efforts, I’m impressed.

I honestly was worried for sec when the app was meant to be deliver later july; but I am really glad they were able to stick to the roadmap and timeline. Looking forwards to the android release.

Kellyrobinson86

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:04:44 AM

when to start a bounty? How do I participate?
bojoketikung

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:17:08 AM

We analyzed your project and your rating was updated https://icoholder.com/en/tachain-23079 🔥 . Congratulations!

https://icoholder.com/en/small-green/23079.widget.svg?width 300
It's great to see that rating is updated to 3.8. Actually tachain is deserve 5 out 5. But it's also not bad. Congratulations Tachain

Looks like it is mainly the 'Activity' section that is letting them down, especially scoring low on 'YouTube' content. Might be worth the team starting to make some videos to improve their scores.

That would be great to see and keep on continuing the marketing on social media like twitter
Tachain has been outstanding for some time now and they have been sticking to their roadmap. I will say the rating is a solid score for them. Congratulations to the team for their efforts, I’m impressed.

I honestly was worried for sec when the app was meant to be deliver later july; but I am really glad they were able to stick to the roadmap and timeline. Looking forwards to the android release.

A pretty good rating for Tachain, the team was able to bring this project a good level and certainly able to attract many investors.
With this rating will add a positive response about Tachain and I believe that this application is acceptable to the wider community.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 09:58:26 AM

3.8 is really fine it obviously above average so it a clear indication that tachain is truly a great project i hope this will create a positive feeling about tachain

As I understand after observing this page on icoholder, the weakest rate is for the "Activity", at the same time all other marks including ICO Profile, Vision, Potential, Product, Team - are great. Personally for me activity among all these other factors is the not so important one.
I guess you are right. But for that Tachain team have to work more. They need more activity on their social medias.
dfwafgdge

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:06:18 AM

When will this project be implemented? How much does a token cost?
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 11:19:35 AM

The idea of rewarding customers with crypto for paying attention like this is especially a niche worth looking at.

As it is things like taxi cab ads are pretty well useless for advertisers as their seen as annoyance but incentivize those same ads and suddenly they are much more worthwhile

Yea,i just bumped into this project a couple of moments ago and it looks pretty unique, though i'm still yet to finish up the whitepaper but its a nice means of delivering targeted ads to customers and for the fact that they have their token attached as a means of reward is a really nice way of adding value to their tokens, still trying to fully understand the concept

So from reading the OP of the ANN, it looks like they're combining an ecosystem with an ad targeting system? it says that you can watch adverts while riding in a taxi, is that the only time you can watch adverts to earn the tokens?
At the end of their roadmap they plan to create an app called Tachain flame and you can watch ads on it anywhere and earn TCHN everywhere.

I think the one reason why many people will want to really use this app is cause of the rewards and tachain token just have to be worth a good value to attract people over

More and more people use the App, price of the TaChain will become very attractive. I just want team to stick to their development progress and achieve it without any issues.
Seems to be they are working fine. But for the success without any issues they need to more initiatives from team.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:37:24 PM

End of token sale is around Q4 and launch of the Adnet is also Q4. The token price is around $0.01
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:22:36 PM

To start bounty I would suggest you check out the Bounty thread, this is the ANN thread. The link to the bounty is here;

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4597358
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:39:06 PM

The idea of rewarding customers with crypto for paying attention like this is especially a niche worth looking at.

As it is things like taxi cab ads are pretty well useless for advertisers as their seen as annoyance but incentivize those same ads and suddenly they are much more worthwhile

Yea,i just bumped into this project a couple of moments ago and it looks pretty unique, though i'm still yet to finish up the whitepaper but its a nice means of delivering targeted ads to customers and for the fact that they have their token attached as a means of reward is a really nice way of adding value to their tokens, still trying to fully understand the concept

So from reading the OP of the ANN, it looks like they're combining an ecosystem with an ad targeting system? it says that you can watch adverts while riding in a taxi, is that the only time you can watch adverts to earn the tokens?
At the end of their roadmap they plan to create an app called Tachain flame and you can watch ads on it anywhere and earn TCHN everywhere.

I think the one reason why many people will want to really use this app is cause of the rewards and tachain token just have to be worth a good value to attract people over

More and more people use the App, price of the TaChain will become very attractive. I just want team to stick to their development progress and achieve it without any issues.
Seems to be they are working fine. But for the success without any issues they need to more initiatives from team.

Yes, they have kept up with their roadmap goals so far, looking forward to seeing the android app release at some point this month and seeing the token sale end in Q4. The adnet launch in Q4 is also very key so I'm hoping this all gets done swiftly.

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:48:30 PM

To start bounty I would suggest you check out the Bounty thread, this is the ANN thread. The link to the bounty is here;

I checked their signature spreadsheet and they don't have a lot of participants and why is that? they have an amazing +20 points per week if you wear their avatar and a referral program that can give you 20% of your referrals points as bonus to you.
lee cooper

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:54:38 PM

I checked their signature spreadsheet and they don't have a lot of participants and why is that? they have an amazing +20 points per week if you wear their avatar and a referral program that can give you 20% of your referrals points as bonus to you.

With the few participants, there is still an opportunity to be able to help Tachain in promoting this project. Is there an opportunity to join the gift?
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 03:09:39 PM

Is the airdrop still ongoing and have they been able to reach the 10000 participants required. Last i checked they were no where near that.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:30:01 PM

Yes, they have kept up with their roadmap goals so far, looking forward to seeing the android app release at some point this month and seeing the token sale end in Q4. The adnet launch in Q4 is also very key so I'm hoping this all gets done swiftly.

That's good to see that they are adhering to there roadmap, such matters a lot as it gives confidence to users and also creates room for huge investors to come into the picture and invest, the release of the android version will really be a welcome development as i have always wanted such because of the huge number of users still using it
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:47:33 PM

Unfortunately not all of us are full members like you, I would probably be Senior Member now if it wasn't for the merit system Sad

I can't believe how little members there are in the airdrop though, very surprising - maybe TaChain is yet to come out of its shell
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:27:15 PM

That's good to see that they are adhering to there roadmap, such matters a lot as it gives confidence to users and also creates room for huge investors to come into the picture and invest, the release of the android version will really be a welcome development as i have always wanted such because of the huge number of users still using it

It’s very important that Tachain do this, because this is what people are investing in. Investors are buying into the project and the Tachain teams’ idea. Therefore it’s a key responsibility of theirs so ensure development is monitored and goals are met.

faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:26:27 PM

Tachain is still not well known. Also from the bounty campaign you hear very little. It will probably take some time before the signatures find more participants. For those who have been there from the beginning, this is of course a great thing, they get more stakes :-)
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:29:18 PM

End of token sale is around Q4 and launch of the Adnet is also Q4. The token price is around $0.01

Token sale duration is too high. Why is it like that? Any specific reason mentioned by the team? Token price seems reasonable
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:33:11 PM

Token sale duration is too high. Why is it like that? Any specific reason mentioned by the team? Token price seems reasonable
It is way better then extending the ico if they don't reach their target this way they will have enough time to focus on Adnet too.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:35:22 PM

TaChain flame is really interesting concept. But we need to wait for long time to see that. First lets hear how their first App looks like.
I am waiting for the android version app and waiting for launching at in my country. It will be great if they will do that.

Me too waiting for the android version. Its not available in my country also. Will wait for that and will test it for sure. No doubt about that.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 08:29:21 PM

TaChain flame is really interesting concept. But we need to wait for long time to see that. First lets hear how their first App looks like.
I am waiting for the android version app and waiting for launching at in my country. It will be great if they will do that.

Me too waiting for the android version. Its not available in my country also. Will wait for that and will test it for sure. No doubt about that.
Is anyone have idea about which is the next country they are going to launch this app? Or they have mentioned anything about next countries?
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: