Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:52:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 08:32:19 PM

The idea of rewarding customers with crypto for paying attention like this is especially a niche worth looking at.

As it is things like taxi cab ads are pretty well useless for advertisers as their seen as annoyance but incentivize those same ads and suddenly they are much more worthwhile

Yea,i just bumped into this project a couple of moments ago and it looks pretty unique, though i'm still yet to finish up the whitepaper but its a nice means of delivering targeted ads to customers and for the fact that they have their token attached as a means of reward is a really nice way of adding value to their tokens, still trying to fully understand the concept

So from reading the OP of the ANN, it looks like they're combining an ecosystem with an ad targeting system? it says that you can watch adverts while riding in a taxi, is that the only time you can watch adverts to earn the tokens?
At the end of their roadmap they plan to create an app called Tachain flame and you can watch ads on it anywhere and earn TCHN everywhere.

TaChain flame is really interesting concept. But we need to wait for long time to see that. First lets hear how their first App looks like.
I am waiting for the android version app and waiting for launching at in my country. It will be great if they will do that.

Me too waiting for the android version. Its not available in my country also. Will wait for that and will test it for sure. No doubt about that.
Is anyone have idea about which is the next country they are going to launch this app? Or they have mentioned anything about next countries?
Unfortunately we do not have any information about that even I didn't found anything related to this app on their any social media.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rededebul

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 30/9 | JOIN NOW!

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:38:31 PM

this is a very good way to make some extra money. Projects like this (or Datum, for example) are whats going to make adoption go a lot faster by targetting individuals instead of businesses. A business is usually more rigid, an individual turns like the wind

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:14:52 PM

The idea of rewarding customers with crypto for paying attention like this is especially a niche worth looking at.

As it is things like taxi cab ads are pretty well useless for advertisers as their seen as annoyance but incentivize those same ads and suddenly they are much more worthwhile

Yea,i just bumped into this project a couple of moments ago and it looks pretty unique, though i'm still yet to finish up the whitepaper but its a nice means of delivering targeted ads to customers and for the fact that they have their token attached as a means of reward is a really nice way of adding value to their tokens, still trying to fully understand the concept

So from reading the OP of the ANN, it looks like they're combining an ecosystem with an ad targeting system? it says that you can watch adverts while riding in a taxi, is that the only time you can watch adverts to earn the tokens?
At the end of their roadmap they plan to create an app called Tachain flame and you can watch ads on it anywhere and earn TCHN everywhere.

TaChain flame is really interesting concept. But we need to wait for long time to see that. First lets hear how their first App looks like.
I am waiting for the android version app and waiting for launching at in my country. It will be great if they will do that.

Me too waiting for the android version. Its not available in my country also. Will wait for that and will test it for sure. No doubt about that.
Is anyone have idea about which is the next country they are going to launch this app? Or they have mentioned anything about next countries?

Well I don't know but however, I am very sure that's its not any country in Africa a use that will be really surprising. Most of these projects hadly come to Africa
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:58:08 PM

I think they are trying in other Asian countries. Maybe Vietnam or something similar. South Korea would be great, but that may come too soon
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:26:37 PM

More and more people use the App, price of the TaChain will become very attractive. I just want team to stick to their development progress and achieve it without any issues.
Seems to be they are working fine. But for the success without any issues they need to more initiatives from team.

Yes, they have kept up with their roadmap goals so far, looking forward to seeing the android app release at some point this month and seeing the token sale end in Q4. The adnet launch in Q4 is also very key so I'm hoping this all gets done swiftly.

That's good to see that they are adhering to there roadmap, such matters a lot as it gives confidence to users and also creates room for huge investors to come into the picture and invest, the release of the android version will really be a welcome development as i have always wanted such because of the huge number of users still using it

It’s very important that Tachain do this, because this is what people are investing in. Investors are buying into the project and the Tachain teams’ idea. Therefore it’s a key responsibility of theirs so ensure development is monitored and goals are met.

You're right, things are not what it used to be when it comes to ICOs, its now a pretty tough place and any little mistake can make investors loose interest and head on to the next available project, so they should be proactive, deal with issues before it becomes huge and give the community something to hold on to, silence can kill a good brand 
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:27:55 PM

i dont imagine we'll have to wait long for the android version of the app, I think the main issue is going to come with the apple IoS app, they are pain to get to approve anything.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 11:01:50 PM

Team has said a few times they are aware of certification delays and they said they still thought the iOS app would be out first at this point all we can do is keep an eye out and wait for android to come out as time goes it will come I’d rather get a good software vs a rushed one
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 11:11:26 PM

We analyzed your project and your rating was updated https://icoholder.com/en/tachain-23079 🔥 . Congratulations!

It's great to see that rating is updated to 3.8. Actually tachain is deserve 5 out 5. But it's also not bad. Congratulations Tachain

3.8 is really fine it obviously above average so it a clear indication that tachain is truly a great project i hope this will create a positive feeling about tachain

As I understand after observing this page on icoholder, the weakest rate is for the "Activity", at the same time all other marks including ICO Profile, Vision, Potential, Product, Team - are great. Personally for me activity among all these other factors is the not so important one.
I guess you are right. But for that Tachain team have to work more. They need more activity on their social medias.

yeah, i agree with you having a high rating is one thing but actually getting engagement is another thing the team have to put in the necessary effort to win as many interest as possible

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:34:06 PM

Team has said a few times they are aware of certification delays and they said they still thought the iOS app would be out first at this point all we can do is keep an eye out and wait for android to come out as time goes it will come I’d rather get a good software vs a rushed one

Yeah man, they should take their time to straighten things out, it's better than a rushed product.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 11:35:15 PM

According to the reports from the team it should be out by this month end and considering how free the android Google play store is, we should not expect any delays.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:46:27 PM

Yup it's just about being patient now. End of the day, likelihood is most of won't even be able to use the app. Whilst it would be great to see it in action, it's not something most will be able to use due to the country you reside in.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 11:51:47 PM

According to the reports from the team it should be out by this month end and considering how free the android Google play store is, we should not expect any delays.

True for the good and bad that’s also the reason theirs so much trash in the play store on the bright side things get listed fast on the bad side ... nearly everything gets listed regardless of how good it is which sometimes sucks
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:22:33 AM

Yup it's just about being patient now. End of the day, likelihood is most of won't even be able to use the app. Whilst it would be great to see it in action, it's not something most will be able to use due to the country you reside in.

That's true, it's a shame - maybe in X amount of years we will see it implemented here in Europe too !
teioaie9837

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:36:10 AM

I am a newcomer and would like to participate in the bounty hunting campaign in this project. What I have to do?
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 08:41:49 AM

it would have been nice if they designed the app concurrently instead of developing IOS app before android they should know that android equally have a large community

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
beami

Activity: 602

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:30:38 AM

True for the good and bad that’s also the reason theirs so much trash in the play store on the bright side things get listed fast on the bad side ... nearly everything gets listed regardless of how good it is which sometimes sucks

There should be no delay because many people will assume that they are not good. But this was already thought of by tea, can only hope that the delay that occurs for stabilization in the Tachain application.

chuyengia2244

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:36:32 AM

I am a newcomer and would like to participate in the bounty hunting campaign in this project. What I have to do?
You can do the campaigns included avatar and signature campaign telegram, translations, blogging, facebook, twitter, bug tracking. There are many things to do except the signature campaign.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:48:04 AM

That's true, it's a shame - maybe in X amount of years we will see it implemented here in Europe too !

I can only hope so! The transport industry needs to be more competitive so it could use innovative projects like Tachain. Right now, to only do a few miles costs a fortune. If it helps drive the price down to a more reasonable one, i'm all for it.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:18:49 AM

it would have been nice if they designed the app concurrently instead of developing IOS app before android they should know that android equally have a large community
Yes but Android is a lot harder as not everyone has the same version of the software, on IOS almost 95% have the same IOS software maybe that is why.
Corleone100

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:41:17 AM

Checkout the link to the bounty, their are other campaigns to chose from except the signature campaign;
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4597358
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: