Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:44:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
Sun Sky

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:16:52 PM

now is a good time to buy tachain. ethereum and bitcoin is cheap. and there is still 35% bonus at tachain. please remember that.
you can find the app for ios here . I think that ico is a hidden jewel  Wink

https://itunes.apple.com/lv/app/transportal/id1408668206?mt=8   

Your definitly right the fact is because the main coins are cheap it’s a discount time on basically all projects like this because getting in from fiat is at a discount across the entire crypto board

Exactly, I have been refilling all my bags at the moment with the current market prices - TaChain will make a good one at the moment too with the 35% bonus at the moment
many coins are very cheap now. but it is difficult to understand which of them will make the most profit.
TaChain is a very new project.
Millennium_blue

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:21:53 PM

Tachain have taken the transport game and made it their own by adding the Ads which can be used to earn tokens which in turn can be used to pay for transport. I think Tachain is interested in making this system as much easy for end user as it's possible.
blo8i

Activity: 960
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:05:42 PM

I hope that in the near future users of transport services will plan your routes through mobile applications, since this is the most convenient way.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:56:24 PM

now is a good time to buy tachain. ethereum and bitcoin is cheap. and there is still 35% bonus at tachain. please remember that.

Amazing to see the App. Thanks for sharing the screenshots here. I am still waiting for my turn.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:00:58 PM

Team has said a few times they are aware of certification delays and they said they still thought the iOS app would be out first at this point all we can do is keep an eye out and wait for android to come out as time goes it will come I’d rather get a good software vs a rushed one

According to the reports from the team it should be out by this month end and considering how free the android Google play store is, we should not expect any delays.

Yea. That's true. The hosting  of apps on Google play store is not as strict as that of Apple store. It should be an easy task to turn over for the team

I'm downloading it as soon as I can. I'm so glad to see this product come out, it'll be so easy to show my friends what blockchain can really do for individuals, not just big businesses. I think projects like this are what'll make it so fun for everyone to share in this space

Its not yet out on the Google play store but they already have an ios app but i heard you have to be in the U. S and Philippines to be able to access the app.

Exactly. That is what I also heard. I am also waiting for world wide release. So that I can also download and try to use the App. Just can't wait for that.
Is it possible that with the Android release we can choose more countries? i tried it on my Apple device and could not go further as i don't live in those countries.

I don't think it is possible to choose other countries with the release of the Android app. Unless they announce a new partnership. I don't see that happening now though.

TaChain has just started its journey. Just wait and see. We will hear many more partnerships as well as development progress together with ICO progress.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:18:16 PM

Team has said a few times they are aware of certification delays and they said they still thought the iOS app would be out first at this point all we can do is keep an eye out and wait for android to come out as time goes it will come I’d rather get a good software vs a rushed one

According to the reports from the team it should be out by this month end and considering how free the android Google play store is, we should not expect any delays.

Yea. That's true. The hosting  of apps on Google play store is not as strict as that of Apple store. It should be an easy task to turn over for the team

I'm downloading it as soon as I can. I'm so glad to see this product come out, it'll be so easy to show my friends what blockchain can really do for individuals, not just big businesses. I think projects like this are what'll make it so fun for everyone to share in this space

Its not yet out on the Google play store but they already have an ios app but i heard you have to be in the U. S and Philippines to be able to access the app.

Exactly. That is what I also heard. I am also waiting for world wide release. So that I can also download and try to use the App. Just can't wait for that.
Is it possible that with the Android release we can choose more countries? i tried it on my Apple device and could not go further as i don't live in those countries.

I don't think it is possible to choose other countries with the release of the Android app. Unless they announce a new partnership. I don't see that happening now though.

TaChain has just started its journey. Just wait and see. We will hear many more partnerships as well as development progress together with ICO progress.

I hope you are right and we will hear some more partnerships in the near future. Tachain has started their activity and I hope with the Android app release, they get more attention.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:23:26 PM

Amazing to see the App. Thanks for sharing the screenshots here. I am still waiting for my turn.

it is interesting that we get this information from users here in the forum, but not from official side. Why is there no tweet or blog entry?
The Bitcointalk community is simply the best, as fast as here you rarely get information
podavan

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:27:20 PM

Team has said a few times they are aware of certification delays and they said they still thought the iOS app would be out first at this point
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:03:16 PM

I am a newcomer and would like to participate in the bounty hunting campaign in this project. What I have to do?
Checkout the link to the bounty, their are other campaigns to chose from except the signature campaign;
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4597358

It's a really good bounty, the Tachain bounty has been running for a long time and there are some excellent rewards on offer. The ICO is going to be running for another month or so, there is still plenty of time to make some tokens.

Yep it’s a great chance to get some tokens before the project gets further underway, it’s a good project so getting any of the tokens is worthwhile getting thenfor doing just minor tasks should be a no brainer really

I love tokens but at same time, i don't fancy when are lot are been given away, the new trend is just to get and dump, hardcore investors are not finding this funny and i hope projects will come up with ways to drive there awareness further, other than huge bounty programs, if it should be done, let it be at a minimum level, so that the dumping won't negatively affect the project

Bounties are important because it's a useful way of Tachain and other projects getting exposure through their community members spreading the word on different social media platforms.

But sometimes the quality of the bounty posts can be very poor and this might deter other investors, so they need to strike a balance between the team sharing quality posts frequently and also asking their community to share and interact with their content.

You're right, the quality of posts can be really appalling, i understand that bounties are good, it can be effective as a means of campaign if properly handled, sometimes is best for a more quality bounty group to handle such and deliver quality contents to the community and that will attract investors and give them the need to read about the project
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:12:31 PM

From the app description;

Payment can be made by credit card, cash in select cities, Apple Pay, PayPal, and more.

That's awesome, the amount of times I'm out but don't carry my wallet on me, I could use contactless through my phone or even PayPal ... Very nice
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 09:15:59 PM

it is interesting that we get this information from users here in the forum, but not from official side. Why is there no tweet or blog entry?
The Bitcointalk community is simply the best, as fast as here you rarely get information

The app interface looks nice but it is bad we are just seeing 3 images from the application. Can't just wait for we the android users to get our taste of the app.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:18:54 PM

Payment can be made by credit card, cash in select cities, Apple Pay, PayPal, and more.

That's awesome, the amount of times I'm out but don't carry my wallet on me, I could use contactless through my phone or even PayPal ... Very nice

So we can pay for the taxi ride through the app? I always thought that the app would only charge the watched advertising. of course, if we can pay the taxi bill, that's great
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 10:20:18 PM

yeah, the app really looks clean and cool, i wonder how the Android version will look they should release it soon

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:27:44 PM

Tachain have taken the transport game and made it their own by adding the Ads which can be used to earn tokens which in turn can be used to pay for transport. I think Tachain is interested in making this system as much easy for end user as it's possible.

Yeah they can make a big name for themselves, not many other companies combine the both. If Tachain can pull it off they will be a very successful company with a bright future.

CryptoBeefy

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:29:49 PM

So we can pay for the taxi ride through the app? I always thought that the app would only charge the watched advertising. of course, if we can pay the taxi bill, that's great

From the description I would assume it means you can via the app ... which would be super cool. Book it on the app, watch an ad during your travels, earn tokens and then pay via the app at the end of the ride ... Nice
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 11:31:42 PM

From the description I would assume it means you can via the app ... which would be super cool. Book it on the app, watch an ad during your travels, earn tokens and then pay via the app at the end of the ride ... Nice

It makes sense to vertically integrate and try to create and improve usability so if they can integrate with payments as well and streamline the fiat process at the same time for taxis that’s a pretty solid vertical integration
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:22:44 AM

Was there any information from team about a worldwide release? I wonder why they had to restrict it to just two countries.
CryptoBeefy

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:37:20 AM

It makes sense to vertically integrate and try to create and improve usability so if they can integrate with payments as well and streamline the fiat process at the same time for taxis that’s a pretty solid vertical integration

Yeh in my eyes that's how it has to be done, if you cause the user too much messing around they simply won't bother. The UI and whole process needs to be as clean and simple as possible. I'm assuming you can pay with tokens too and that is what is under 'and more' from their app description.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:35:29 AM

I think it is more controlled that way; given you will get to decide how the ads are displayed. Plus they got several taxi drivers on board.

ZwodderLucas

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:48:12 AM

I've read the project's Whitepaper, quite potential but I am really excited about the bounty hunting campaign on this project, how do I join?
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: