Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:05:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92629 times)
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:28:18 AM

I read in an article that they will be  a split launcher,  the IOS Dev. would be first and in a much later time the ANDROID would be rolled out,  so for we who are not on the IOS platform yet would sit and just watch and learn through other means.

Android app will be soon, don't worry.

Good news, thank you! I think many people among your target audience use Android smartphones. Especially in Asia where the major part of market is occupied with China brands with Android based MIUI operating system.

Yeah... I am proud user of a miui brand and i must say i was surprised they were ready to go with Ios application as the first option instead of with Android.

For me also thats surprising. I thought they will start with Android. But this shows their clear intention of capturing USA market first.

I think marketing is part of the mix but I am not sure; however I think that we got a confirmation from the team that that's coming soon we are in the excited realm.

"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
goldart

Activity: 546
Merit: 122

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:24:24 AM

I read in an article that they will be  a split launcher,  the IOS Dev. would be first and in a much later time the ANDROID would be rolled out,  so for we who are not on the IOS platform yet would sit and just watch and learn through other means.

Good news, thank you! I think many people among your target audience use Android smartphones. Especially in Asia where the major part of market is occupied with China brands with Android based MIUI operating system.

Yeah... I am proud user of a miui brand and i must say i was surprised they were ready to go with Ios application as the first option instead of with Android.

For me also thats surprising. I thought they will start with Android. But this shows their clear intention of capturing USA market first.

I think marketing is part of the mix but I am not sure; however I think that we got a confirmation from the team that that's coming soon we are in the excited realm.
A real great project. Tachain team need work on their marketing and finish development of the platform. I hope they can come through this bear market and raise the funding.
durzada

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:35:15 AM

Tachain is a completely new blockchain-based ecosystem. This platform provides a comprehensive ad targeting system for advertisers while maintaining full security and effectiveness of full-scale transportation applications.
pstraene

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:48:37 AM

Tachain is a completely new blockchain-based ecosystem. This platform provides a comprehensive ad targeting system for advertisers while maintaining full security and effectiveness of full-scale transportation applications.
you're right. and tachain has already reached the softcap. that's very good in this red time. it will be a really great project. and there will always be news and updates. the team communicates very well
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:25:22 AM

A real great project. Tachain team need work on their marketing and finish development of the platform. I hope they can come through this bear market and raise the funding.

At the moment, it's really difficult for ICOs, I think I've postponed the ICO until the fall. But here at Tachain the Tokensale lasts until october 31, until then the Bulls could be back :-)
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 06:51:24 AM

I would recommend that Tachain can have advertisements printed on Taxis or have digital screens mounted around cardinal points of the vehicles and this is a good example of taxi advertisments, Im aware this is a more traditional way of advertising but this shows how long this industry has stayed and have become part of our daily needs, branding is key.

Great and interesting idea you've got here trust me but what about the cost of this? How do we look at making an economic lesser approach as this approach is traditional like you pointed out but also very costly too as well

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ExxonF

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:56:02 AM

From the website I deduced that Tachain ecosystem consists of a number of components working in synergy with AdNet, token market TMARQ, advertising platform and most importantly the transportation business. This project will make transportation investors rich.
VeronicaStephens89

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:10:48 AM

When will the bounty hunting project end? Where do I find this information reliable?
tachain

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:10:09 AM

When will the bounty hunting project end? Where do I find this information reliable?

31 October
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:17:39 AM

According to their roadmap after the release of the Android app they will start on the Adnet platform in 2019 is it possible they could start earlier?

From what I can see within this thread, I highly suspect they will be ahead of their roadmap - well I atleast hope so anyway Smiley
I don't think so they will change their schedule. Till the date they are following their roadmap so I guess in future also they strictly follow their roadmap.

I don't think following the roadmap strictly is a possibility with any business as there are many factors that could impact the business direction and there are many uncertainties that can only unfold as time passes. Deviating from the roadmap is expected but not to the extreme ends, say the product is meant to be rolled out in 20 it instead became 25 days but not a year later.
What exactly do you want to say? As they said about iOS app release in last month and they did it. Now we are waiting for android app which is they will be released in this month.

This waiting time is really horrible. They should have released both iOS and Android at same time. I just cannot wait anymore for the Android App. Please make it fast team...

Do you live in the Philippines or in the USA? If not, you will not be able to use the app because you need a phone number in those countries to unlock the app. In Europe, we'll probably have to wait longer for the app to be available

Yeah the initial plans are to start operating in the Phillipines and then to move on to the US. It could be heated before we see Tachain expand into Europe.

amising6

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:20:31 AM

looks like interesting project  waiting for it to become big
Courtney78Green

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:29:50 AM

This project is also interesting, has this application been tested in any country yet?
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:01:32 AM

According to their roadmap after the release of the Android app they will start on the Adnet platform in 2019 is it possible they could start earlier?

From what I can see within this thread, I highly suspect they will be ahead of their roadmap - well I atleast hope so anyway Smiley
I don't think so they will change their schedule. Till the date they are following their roadmap so I guess in future also they strictly follow their roadmap.

I don't think following the roadmap strictly is a possibility with any business as there are many factors that could impact the business direction and there are many uncertainties that can only unfold as time passes. Deviating from the roadmap is expected but not to the extreme ends, say the product is meant to be rolled out in 20 it instead became 25 days but not a year later.
What exactly do you want to say? As they said about iOS app release in last month and they did it. Now we are waiting for android app which is they will be released in this month.

This waiting time is really horrible. They should have released both iOS and Android at same time. I just cannot wait anymore for the Android App. Please make it fast team...

Do you live in the Philippines or in the USA? If not, you will not be able to use the app because you need a phone number in those countries to unlock the app. In Europe, we'll probably have to wait longer for the app to be available

So basically one can't access the app if based outside the stated country?, well i understand if that happens as they are just starting but hopefully with time they will spread across the globe creating a more diverse community, initially i was of the opinion that since the project is an app thing, more or virtual, accessibility won't be an issue
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:47:08 AM

Yeah the initial plans are to start operating in the Phillipines and then to move on to the US. It could be heated before we see Tachain expand into Europe.

Good to see, phillipines is a huge market, I hope they can get enough exposure over there before moving to the US - help build an initial base for the project
BlackMercury

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:25:13 PM

Good to see, phillipines is a huge market, I hope they can get enough exposure over there before moving to the US - help build an initial base for the project
Indeed, it's an awesome place to start considering how populated it is over there with public transport - a perfect place to kick off the project
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:27:50 PM

From the website I deduced that Tachain ecosystem consists of a number of components working in synergy with AdNet, token market TMARQ, advertising platform and most importantly the transportation business. This project will make transportation investors rich.

Then your advice would not only be to invest in Tachain, but also in transport companies?
If your prediction is correct, that would be a win / win situation
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 01:42:17 PM

I just want to know. I saw in their website and found only two crypto currencies are allowed to invest in ICO. But they have kept FIAT option for ICO investment?
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 02:03:13 PM

There’s no doubt the android base is big but I’m sure if it was ready and they could release it they would it snot like their holding it back for some silly reason when it’s ready we will have it lol

Exactly that! It's more likely that the team are not big enough to be able to split resources to iOS dev and Android dev. Like most apps who have to do a split launch, iOS generally gets first release and then Android after.

Yeah it's a lot of work, they have a small team and each launch requires a lot of work and the Tachain dev team can only deal with one at a time.
So they are ready now with android version? As they said android version will online in August month end. So anyone have idea what is the current status?
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:05:12 PM

There’s no doubt the android base is big but I’m sure if it was ready and they could release it they would it snot like their holding it back for some silly reason when it’s ready we will have it lol

Exactly that! It's more likely that the team are not big enough to be able to split resources to iOS dev and Android dev. Like most apps who have to do a split launch, iOS generally gets first release and then Android after.

Yeah it's a lot of work, they have a small team and each launch requires a lot of work and the Tachain dev team can only deal with one at a time.
So they are ready now with android version? As they said android version will online in August month end. So anyone have idea what is the current status?

I don't think they are; as of late they've only said that they will be pushing out soon. It should not be that complicated given they have the iOS.

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:56:09 PM

I just want to know. I saw in their website and found only two crypto currencies are allowed to invest in ICO. But they have kept FIAT option for ICO investment?
Yeah i think they should add some more options like USD payment, i think if they do that they could reach their hardcap earlier.
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: