Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:43:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92629 times)
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:37:50 PM

Having talked a lot about how Tachain wants to bring the ad to the passenger, I found this article here. Also in it is mentioned that screens in the taxi are very expensive. But read for yourself

https://medium.com/@tachain/advertising-in-transport-tools-and-their-effectiveness-e689f1ff073

The article opened my eye to a lot of potential in the taxi ad business, I've come across some in my country but I didn't know it's this lucrative until now

I’m always surprised to find out how  some industries are worth an insane amount of money with Crazy revenues every year I’m pretty sure that every job that I’m not involve him is making a crap ton of money  Wink At least that’s how it feels sometimes

I think this things take time to discover and they need a lot of dedication and focus sometimes to be able to pull them through, i like to know the progress with the ICO
Really, why we do not see the progress of sale? Only countdown there but how many amount they raised yet or how many tokens they sold in sale?

I am also waiting for the same ICO progress counter. This will show how transparent the project is.

At a closed sale you rarely learn what amount has been taken so far. I do not expect until the end of September, when the closed sale ends and the public sale begins with information about it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:01:30 PM

https://medium.com/@tachain/advertising-in-transport-tools-and-their-effectiveness-e689f1ff073

This article proved to me how advertising in transport sector is shaping the future of different agencies, and companies, I didn't know that Taxi ad could be rewarding career.

In London, we have Hackney Carriages which are a type of taxi that are very famous across the world. A lot of these taxis now have advertisements printed on them and this is a good example of taxi advertisments, I know this is a more traditional form of advertising but this shows how long this industry has been around for.

CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:33:40 PM

There’s no doubt the android base is big but I’m sure if it was ready and they could release it they would it snot like their holding it back for some silly reason when it’s ready we will have it lol

Exactly that! It's more likely that the team are not big enough to be able to split resources to iOS dev and Android dev. Like most apps who have to do a split launch, iOS generally gets first release and then Android after.
cryptossi

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:07:12 PM

There’s no doubt the android base is big but I’m sure if it was ready and they could release it they would it snot like their holding it back for some silly reason when it’s ready we will have it lol

Exactly that! It's more likely that the team are not big enough to be able to split resources to iOS dev and Android dev. Like most apps who have to do a split launch, iOS generally gets first release and then Android after.

Yeah it's a lot of work, they have a small team and each launch requires a lot of work and the Tachain dev team can only deal with one at a time.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 10:17:34 PM

Yeah it's a lot of work, they have a small team and each launch requires a lot of work and the Tachain dev team can only deal with one at a time.

Ya I think when it comes to blockchain projects people seem to put undue pressure on project managers and teams to meet crazy artificial deadlines instead of giving teams the time they need to make a solid product that can actually go places and grow
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:39:36 PM

This article proved to me how advertising in transport sector is shaping the future of different agencies, and companies, I didn't know that Taxi ad could be rewarding career.

In London, we have Hackney Carriages which are a type of taxi that are very famous across the world. A lot of these taxis now have advertisements printed on them and this is a good example of taxi advertisments, I know this is a more traditional form of advertising but this shows how long this industry has been around for.

Yeah, we have the black cabs where I am also, they usually have all sorts of adverts on the outside of them as well as inside, no digital ones that i've seen yet though
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:45:06 PM

Yeah, we have the black cabs where I am also, they usually have all sorts of adverts on the outside of them as well as inside, no digital ones that i've seen yet though

My taxis are somewhat behind in times. They're just bog standard traditional cars, nothing other than their own branding on either the outside or inside
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 11:09:49 PM

well, the beautiful thing about tachain is that there is gonna be on a screen which means a lot of advertisement can be shown to passengers i think tachain is innovating an old industry

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 11:20:01 PM

well, the beautiful thing about tachain is that there is gonna be on a screen which means a lot of advertisement can be shown to passengers i think tachain is innovating an old industry

Taxi are a very rewarding career and they are really important in the transportation sector. The Ad will just be one of the benefits to the taxi companies since they will also gain from the ads.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 12:18:28 AM

We’ve been seeing people try to improve the overall taxi industry and tech seems to be coming more and more lately for this industry as we keep seeing new ways it can not only improve the travel experience but also the income associated with it
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:21:54 AM

The same in many parts of the world and I think it is quite effective; Now I am not sure how effective the mobile ads would be but I think we will get to see how tachain performs as the numbers reflects there is a great market for it. Especially when you are rewarded for viewing it. It is like you get part of your journey for free.

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:09:48 AM

If there is a need for more man power, they should consider employing more hands so they they will be more effective and fast in their dealings
ExxonF

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:51:51 AM

I read in an article that they will be  a split launcher,  the IOS Dev. would be first and in a much later time the ANDROID would be rolled out,  so for we who are not on the IOS platform yet would sit and just watch and learn through other means.
cryptossi

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:12:33 AM

Ya I think when it comes to blockchain projects people seem to put undue pressure on project managers and teams to meet crazy artificial deadlines instead of giving teams the time they need to make a solid product that can actually go places and grow

Yes but I do think that it is partially the projects fault, they set these unrealistic time frames and then when they don’t hit their targets they think their investors should just stay quiet and not complain. I’m very disappointed with the lack of updates from Tachain about the apps.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:53:07 AM

If there is a need for more man power, they should consider employing more hands so they they will be more effective and fast in their dealings

It sounds like the team could do with a couple more staff for sure, especially with the android release coming up, i'm sure there is going to be some big growth
tachain

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:35:23 AM

I read in an article that they will be  a split launcher,  the IOS Dev. would be first and in a much later time the ANDROID would be rolled out,  so for we who are not on the IOS platform yet would sit and just watch and learn through other means.

Android app will be soon, don't worry.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:46:26 AM

That's the basis of the whole thing and for the community to understand that the industry has always been a profitable one, taxi is like a place of rest, it can be short and it can also be a long one but it somehow reflects serenity and an opportunity for customers to go through such things as advertisements, so its a creative way of selling products and services to the community
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:03:56 AM

Android app will be soon, don't worry.

Good news, thank you! I think many people among your target audience use Android smartphones. Especially in Asia where the major part of market is occupied with China brands with Android based MIUI operating system.
BlackMercury

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:52:07 PM

Yes but I do think that it is partially the projects fault, they set these unrealistic time frames and then when they don’t hit their targets they think their investors should just stay quiet and not complain. I’m very disappointed with the lack of updates from Tachain about the apps.

I just noticed that, i think id prefer if the team set expectations that are too long, then they beat them than try and make people happy with a short road-map and miss the targets.
Blondoar

Activity: 196

TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:03:29 PM

I may have missed this but they should really try to get a partnership going with Uber as well, not just 'regulated' taxi's (allthough thats a terrific start!). I think doing so could really help them reach their hardcap in a record time

Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: