Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:36:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92629 times)
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 11:12:40 PM

Having talked a lot about how Tachain wants to bring the ad to the passenger, I found this article here. Also in it is mentioned that screens in the taxi are very expensive. But read for yourself

https://medium.com/@tachain/advertising-in-transport-tools-and-their-effectiveness-e689f1ff073

The article opened my eye to a lot of potential in the taxi ad business, I've come across some in my country but I didn't know it's this lucrative until now

I’m always surprised to find out how  some industries are worth an insane amount of money with Crazy revenues every year I’m pretty sure that every job that I’m not involve him is making a crap ton of money  Wink At least that’s how it feels sometimes

I think this things take time to discover and they need a lot of dedication and focus sometimes to be able to pull them through, i like to know the progress with the ICO

Me too.. I have been unstable for a while now and i have not had time to ask about the progress of the ico. And are we still going to see the release of the Android app this month?
Yeah of course we will see the Android app now the team has been following their roadmap correctly since the beginning and i expect that they will keep following it and make this project a huge success.

That's great news, looking forward to seeing the release and I should expect there to be alot more traffic on here with the actual app releasured onto the market Smiley

yeah. i really would love to see the Android version they should consider releasing it soon because i believe Android userbase is large as well

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 12:26:55 AM

There’s no doubt the android base is big but I’m sure if it was ready and they could release it they would it snot like their holding it back for some silly reason when it’s ready we will have it lol
tylerdourden

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:23:39 AM

Que gran proyecto, esperemos que todos podamos salir beneficiados de este interesante airdrop, Saludos
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 05:26:02 AM

Having talked a lot about how Tachain wants to bring the ad to the passenger, I found this article here. Also in it is mentioned that screens in the taxi are very expensive. But read for yourself

https://medium.com/@tachain/advertising-in-transport-tools-and-their-effectiveness-e689f1ff073

The article opened my eye to a lot of potential in the taxi ad business, I've come across some in my country but I didn't know it's this lucrative until now

I’m always surprised to find out how  some industries are worth an insane amount of money with Crazy revenues every year I’m pretty sure that every job that I’m not involve him is making a crap ton of money  Wink At least that’s how it feels sometimes

I think this things take time to discover and they need a lot of dedication and focus sometimes to be able to pull them through, i like to know the progress with the ICO
Really, why we do not see the progress of sale? Only countdown there but how many amount they raised yet or how many tokens they sold in sale?
dumbaxoi

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:46:38 AM

The project is organized in tge proper way it has the process when you invest though a long process to go on but their is an assurance to get along with. I am very interested in this project because it keeps improving all day long.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 06:14:30 AM

According to their roadmap after the release of the Android app they will start on the Adnet platform in 2019 is it possible they could start earlier?

From what I can see within this thread, I highly suspect they will be ahead of their roadmap - well I atleast hope so anyway Smiley
I don't think so they will change their schedule. Till the date they are following their roadmap so I guess in future also they strictly follow their roadmap.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:42:43 AM

According to their roadmap after the release of the Android app they will start on the Adnet platform in 2019 is it possible they could start earlier?

From what I can see within this thread, I highly suspect they will be ahead of their roadmap - well I atleast hope so anyway Smiley
I don't think so they will change their schedule. Till the date they are following their roadmap so I guess in future also they strictly follow their roadmap.

I don't think following the roadmap strictly is a possibility with any business as there are many factors that could impact the business direction and there are many uncertainties that can only unfold as time passes. Deviating from the roadmap is expected but not to the extreme ends, say the product is meant to be rolled out in 20 it instead became 25 days but not a year later.

wangxiaoyan888666

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:49:47 AM

The ecosystem of the Tachain coin project has good room for growth and expects that the project team's efforts to increase publicity will bring huge returns to investors in the future
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:17:28 AM

The ecosystem of the Tachain coin project has good room for growth and expects that the project team's efforts to increase publicity will bring huge returns to investors in the future

This is true, and certainly has alot of room for growth since the market cap is so small at the moment, there is huge potential and potential returns
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:26:31 AM

This is true, and certainly has alot of room for growth since the market cap is so small at the moment, there is huge potential and potential returns

I honestly think they have a great opportunity for partnerships and particularly with current taxi apps. So instead of accumulating new users they could just use existing user base of others.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 09:30:51 AM

I honestly think they have a great opportunity for partnerships and particularly with current taxi apps. So instead of accumulating new users they could just use existing user base of others.

but they have to make sure that they are visible enough and also proof that they are the best in the game and have what it takes to be able to take the project around the world.
ExxonF

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:34:33 AM

This article proved to me how advertising in transport sector is shaping the future of different agencies, and companies, I didn't know that Taxi ad could be rewarding career.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:27:39 AM

But you don't gain anything from the ads you watch. Plus I think the niche they are after is very specific to transportation so you might end up with a bigger vision of within cars implementations for example. in that sense they could supply taxi drivers with smart meters where ads can be shown.

I don't understand, as in the adverts that will be relayed on the platform will be strictly related to the taxi niche?, i thought it will be more of on a vast approach on different niches and how then will users earn by watching the adverts?, i need to grasp this aspect properly and understand how the process of earning through the token works

The adverts will probably cover all industries if you look at the companies that Eric Van Loon (COO) has worked with on ad campaigns with his other company (Samsung, BA, etc) some of these could also use Tachain’s services.

Thanks for the clarification, that got me really confused because it will be a good thing for the platform not to focus or think of creating specific adverts, a general advert creates room for broader spectrum and revenue generation, i don't see the need of them becoming and advertising platform if it was a thing of specification, glad it isn't

That’s okay and to be honest the Tachain team haven’t been that great at sharing information, I would like to see more posts about how the app  will work and what kind of adverts we will expect to see. These are important details and I feel like Tachain need to take their marketing a little more seriously.

I agree with you. The app is apparently available for days and I've heard nothing from the team so far. The only information I get from users here in the forum. And that's not how it should be

Tachain are missing out on a perfect opportunity to promote their project with this app release. Maybe they are waiting till later in the year to start promoting the app but I don't understand why they wouldn't do it now when it's ready to be marketed and is available on the app store?

I looked at all the channels again and there is only one tweet on august 15th about starting the app with a link to the Appstore. then nothing. As you say, if I bring such an app on the market, then I have to do advertising. Without them nothing is possible in times like these

True, i can't stop reiterating the fact of how valuable adverting is in the building up brands, dead brands can even resurrect with the right method of advertisement, so the team should not handle such like its nothing but ensure that every channel that will help in making their app known should be effectively used and propagated into the process of awareness
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 04:47:36 PM

Me too.. I have been unstable for a while now and i have not had time to ask about the progress of the ico. And are we still going to see the release of the Android app this month?

CLOSED SALE ENDS IN
43 Days 06 Hours 18 Minutes 17 Seconds

They've got some impressive stats on various review blogs which is quite cool

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ExxonF

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:14:59 PM

I'm wondering why up till now there haven't been much campaign about the new app.  This is lapses,  the new app should be unveiled with rigid ad and promotion, this is a big deal, why not promote it yet?
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:20:46 PM

Really, why we do not see the progress of sale? Only countdown there but how many amount they raised yet or how many tokens they sold in sale?

I am also waiting for the same ICO progress counter. This will show how transparent the project is.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:23:32 PM

I am also waiting for the same ICO progress counter. This will show how transparent the project is.

I asked about this several days ago. I guess the project team did not look into my message yet. Nevertheless, I expect it to get implemented very soon.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 06:45:38 PM

I don't think following the roadmap strictly is a possibility with any business as there are many factors that could impact the business direction and there are many uncertainties that can only unfold as time passes. Deviating from the roadmap is expected but not to the extreme ends, say the product is meant to be rolled out in 20 it instead became 25 days but not a year later.
What exactly do you want to say? As they said about iOS app release in last month and they did it. Now we are waiting for android app which is they will be released in this month.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:15:53 PM

What exactly do you want to say? As they said about iOS app release in last month and they did it. Now we are waiting for android app which is they will be released in this month.

I don't think that the comment was directly been referred to tachain but was making reference on the fact that projects ought to stick to their roadmap, doing so speaks a lot about the brand and also helps in marketing and from the comment, issues may come up which we all know, that's usually associated with new brands but such issues should not be over stretched in the course of time
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 07:17:47 PM

The project is organized in tge proper way it has the process when you invest though a long process to go on but their is an assurance to get along with. I am very interested in this project because it keeps improving all day long.

yeah, the team seem to understand if they are going to succeed they need to put the necessary effort and also they should try to create a niche for themselves

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: