Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:26:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92629 times)
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 11:54:33 PM

Tachain is creating a rating system for both passangers and drivers that would be stored on their blockchain platform. This system would change the course of the transportation model, great ideas from their team. I can say Investors are in great hands.

I think the fact that drivers can rate their passengers as well is a huge for the drivers, should increase their safety overall and stop the ones who run off without paying for example

This kind of feature is available with most taxi services. Most notably Uber. However, I do think it could be done more efficiently. There should be more ways of rating your driver and it should include all kinds of ratings e.g. sense of direction, politeness, timing, cleanliness...

I agree there needs to be more detailed rating it would really help for getting a solid experience like I’d love to be able to filter by drivers who othe riders have said don’t talk much as I really am uncomfortable when drivers sit their trying to force a conversation

yeah, when a project gets a solid rating from a trusted source it will help convince potential investors and also place the project in the forefront and from the look of things tachain are doing a good job

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 12:23:02 AM

Tachain is creating a rating system for both passangers and drivers that would be stored on their blockchain platform. This system would change the course of the transportation model, great ideas from their team. I can say Investors are in great hands.

I think the fact that drivers can rate their passengers as well is a huge for the drivers, should increase their safety overall and stop the ones who run off without paying for example

This kind of feature is available with most taxi services. Most notably Uber. However, I do think it could be done more efficiently. There should be more ways of rating your driver and it should include all kinds of ratings e.g. sense of direction, politeness, timing, cleanliness...

I agree there needs to be more detailed rating it would really help for getting a solid experience like I’d love to be able to filter by drivers who othe riders have said don’t talk much as I really am uncomfortable when drivers sit their trying to force a conversation

yeah, when a project gets a solid rating from a trusted source it will help convince potential investors and also place the project in the forefront and from the look of things tachain are doing a good job

Ya that’s all they can hope for is a nice leg up on the other competing ICOs it’s a good move from the team to push to get as many reviews as possible
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 03:25:56 AM

Is there a way of finding out how many times the transportal app has been downloaded on the app store? This would be a really key bit of information to find out.

I've already asked myself that question. In the Android Playstore you can always see how often the app has been downloaded. At Apple, this does not seem to be the case. A pity

I'm pretty sure the team will have that information and would make a good question on their telegram!

Wow... They team should give us the information then. It would really be nice knowing how many times the app has been downloaded.

Yeah if there has been a lot of downloads they could use this as promotional material. It would be nice to see some kind of update from the Tachain team.

For those of you that were asking before what the Transportal app looks like, check out this article at the bottom there are screenshots: https://medium.com/@tachain/tachain-roadmap-how-are-we-going-to-reach-our-goals-e2057d1c4edf

Funny I read the article and didn't take notice of the app image below,thanks for the lookout by the way it's a good feature it have, the google map is right  on point
That's really great. This app is really look user friendly. It's not a difficult to use but I am still waiting for android version.
Many Android users are waiting for the Android version of the application. The development team has been working very hard on android app development and very soon they will be launching it.
That you mean to say the app still is in under development? What about their android version deadline then? They said it will online in Aug end and Aug almost ends. Still no updates from the team.
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 05:30:56 AM

I sold all my BTCs, someone showed me how to invest in this ICO, a super profitable coin, and we would be rich. We have no any other way!
If you really want to invest in this ICO then you should visit their website and contact to the their admin on telegram channel.

https://t.me/Tachain_EN
LuckyN

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:43:43 AM

Understandably, people spend a lot of time and effort around the business, in some cases they can easily be disappointed with the small prize, buts as people said here, it's important that the project succeeds.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:00:06 AM

Is there a way of finding out how many times the transportal app has been downloaded on the app store? This would be a really key bit of information to find out.

I've already asked myself that question. In the Android Playstore you can always see how often the app has been downloaded. At Apple, this does not seem to be the case. A pity

I'm pretty sure the team will have that information and would make a good question on their telegram!

Wow... They team should give us the information then. It would really be nice knowing how many times the app has been downloaded.

Yeah if there has been a lot of downloads they could use this as promotional material. It would be nice to see some kind of update from the Tachain team.

For those of you that were asking before what the Transportal app looks like, check out this article at the bottom there are screenshots: https://medium.com/@tachain/tachain-roadmap-how-are-we-going-to-reach-our-goals-e2057d1c4edf

Funny I read the article and didn't take notice of the app image below,thanks for the lookout by the way it's a good feature it have, the google map is right  on point
That's really great. This app is really look user friendly. It's not a difficult to use but I am still waiting for android version.

From the way you spoke, I thought you were running an IOS enabled phone and had the app installed already. By the way, what do you guys think about trying it out on one of these virtual mobile softwares used by app developers??
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:08:18 AM

That’s true actually! That would be a nice feature that adds value. Then if you had a meeting to go to and you wanted to impress someone, you could select a nicer taxi like a BMW, Mercedes, Audi, etc.. instead of just being chosen a random car.

ExxonF

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:25:23 AM

Tachain is now becoming a significant player in transport market, they started by penetrating mobile taxi application market which they executed very concrete. I just read in an article that Tachain MVP will be presented soon and will be available for community evaluation, great teamwork from Tachain.
tachain

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:38:59 AM

Tachain is now becoming a significant player in transport market, they started by penetrating mobile taxi application market which they executed very concrete. I just read in an article that Tachain MVP will be presented soon and will be available for community evaluation, great teamwork from Tachain.

Thank you for your opinion.
Hendra Wehr

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:44:52 AM

I am strongly sure that today people don’t have much time, so some short and interesting video clip is a great way to promote the platform)))
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:47:23 AM

I am strongly sure that today people don’t have much time, so some short and interesting video clip is a great way to promote the platform)))

Indeed, videos are a great way to get the project across without reading the long old articles as majority of the time - people don't have much time to read through a long old whitepaper
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:06:53 PM

Indeed, videos are a great way to get the project across without reading the long old articles as majority of the time - people don't have much time to read through a long old whitepaper

I agree, Most of the people now don't or hate reading specially those long article or story but in videos even how many videos they play they will not going to get bored if it's a very interesting video also if they can also earn by watching it.

At your service
STSToken

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:07:44 PM

Why I can't access the whitepaper?
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 01:31:44 PM

True though. But the rating will be based on how honest the drivers and passengers are. Like is there a way to verify that the ratings are fair?
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 01:41:35 PM

Funny I read the article and didn't take notice of the app image below,thanks for the lookout by the way it's a good feature it have, the google map is right  on point

Its really a long wait for Android App. But I believe it would be worth waiting as iOS App is so good. Just can't wait for that. Team hurry up.
/
I think I am going to move to an IOS device pretty soon, the discrimination against android is getting at me fast  Roll Eyes

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:52:22 PM

True though. But the rating will be based on how honest the drivers and passengers are. Like is there a way to verify that the ratings are fair?

I think that is why we see the proper customer service for the likes of uber and lyft. the rating would inherently yield the right customer treatment.

Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:40:22 PM

That will ensure an effective mode of transportation in terms of good customer service, so its not just about earning but creating a new breed of professional drivers and i do hope to see the community use it effectively, its really a great opportunity for tachain, as they are the first in the blockchain industry to come up with such and the first to have such concept
ExxonF

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:37:49 PM

Woow, I saw on another article that this project incorporates 3 key platforms which are mandated by designation to tokenize applications as well as the coaction created between them to achieve its intended objectives of the project. The blue prints from inception has fallen in place,  good team work again , this project is going to make investors rich.
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:43:25 PM

Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. Videos will become an easy as well as effective way to promote the project. And with the help of video people can easily understand the concept of the project.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 05:48:39 PM

Understandably, people spend a lot of time and effort around the business, in some cases they can easily be disappointed with the small prize, buts as people said here, it's important that the project succeeds.

Yeah, I don't like jumping into conclusion but I always feel it better to allow a project to operate for a given time before conclusion can be made so I feel all we need to do is believe tachain will do well

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: