Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:30:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92631 times)
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 07:59:17 AM

Market be more and more manipulative. It isnot so good situation. Investing in few altcoins in which technology you believe it is everything which i recommend to you.

Yeah you need to believe in what you are investing in. I like tachain for several different reasons:

1. The idea is great, going through the whitepaper there are so many intricate features that seem so small but actually add a lot of value. I highly recommend you read it.

2. They can accept lyft drivers this effectively opens up a whole new workforce/market. They might not all want to work with Tachain but it's an option.

3. Experienced team that already work in the advertising and transport industries.

4. Working product/MVP with the iOS app already available on app store.

This is just a few and I could go into a lot more detail but I will let you DYOR.

They have really done enough honestly to be listed as a good ICO project to invest in maybe if they can just secure some important partnerships then they are ready to go.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:02:25 AM

Market be more and more manipulative. It isnot so good situation. Investing in few altcoins in which technology you believe it is everything which i recommend to you.

Yeah you need to believe in what you are investing in. I like tachain for several different reasons:

1. The idea is great, going through the whitepaper there are so many intricate features that seem so small but actually add a lot of value. I highly recommend you read it.

2. They can accept lyft drivers this effectively opens up a whole new workforce/market. They might not all want to work with Tachain but it's an option.

3. Experienced team that already work in the advertising and transport industries.

This is just a few and I could go into a lot more detail but I will let you DYOR.

They have really done enough honestly to be listed as a good ICO project to invest in maybe if they can just secure some important partnerships then they are ready to go.

It's a good start, partnerships would be a great addition to encourage more investors / people on board. Hope their marketing team keeps up with it all
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:25:31 AM

It's a good start, partnerships would be a great addition to encourage more investors / people on board. Hope their marketing team keeps up with it all

I can’t actually tell if Lyft is a partnership or if if they just meet the requirements for drivers on their platform. Other than this I can’t really see any links to other companies apart from the VC’s that invested originally.

Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 10:19:11 AM

You ain't far from the truth, while the market is in it's bad state now is the best time to get in great project like Tachain with good use cases, what some people fail to realize is the fact that the blockchain is here to stay for life

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:46:48 AM

Yeah they really done a good work, I agree also about securing some good partnership to those big companies that has similarities or will help those companies using this project features.

At your service
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 11:58:33 AM

Do I understand right that I need to be minimum a Junior member and then I can join the bounty? Or can I go for airdrops until I have become a junior member? It would be a good way to support the idea also…

That's basically how this forum works. Signature bounties are not available to new members (newbies) you have to attain a higher rank to be eligible for signature bounty.
But I guess if he have more than 500-1000 followers on twitter/facebook then he can join twitter/facebook bounty. He have to check on their forum.
tachain

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:46:35 PM

Do I understand right that I need to be minimum a Junior member and then I can join the bounty? Or can I go for airdrops until I have become a junior member? It would be a good way to support the idea also…

You can join without bitcointalk account.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:00:07 PM

You ain't far from the truth, while the market is in it's bad state now is the best time to get in great project like Tachain with good use cases, what some people fail to realize is the fact that the blockchain is here to stay for life
I agree and you can get a lot more profit because everything is so cheap right now also don't forget their bonus and you can also join their bounty for more free tokens.
tevez_86

Activity: 118

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 01:04:25 PM

I agree and you can get a lot more profit because everything is so cheap right now also don't forget their bonus and you can also join their bounty for more free tokens.

Agreed now is the time to invest. you get more for your money and time you invest into this project and when things settle the profits could be worth it.

Activity Contest  \_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣____/  Promotion Contest
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
ICO Review Contest  / ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  ANN Thread  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ \  Signature Campaign
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:52:30 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2018, 02:21:17 PM by cryptossi

Agreed now is the time to invest. you get more for your money and time you invest into this project and when things settle the profits could be worth it.

I wonder how many funds they have raised so far? I can't see any totals on their token sale page, I wonder if Tachain have hit their softcap yet? I would like to see more transparency from the team.

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:02:03 PM

for today there are many similar companies, I even recently took part in several, you already have competitors, you need to work hard to realize the project Wink

Yeah, Alot of similars projects but I know they will really going to be different on their unique features that have. Having a competitors is really good because you will motivate more to do your best to beat them.

Indeed, competitors is certainly a good thing for us being the community - expect there to be more and more work done to beat the other company(s) to get the userbase in before the other.

Can't wait for the app release

Yeah, I read somewhere that business will not really going to be successful and completed and there's no competitors that need to surpass. Everyone are really excited for that app.

I have not seen any direct competitors till today for the TaChain project. Who is the nearest competitor? it would be good to know about that.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:37:35 PM

for today there are many similar companies, I even recently took part in several, you already have competitors, you need to work hard to realize the project Wink

Yeah, Alot of similars projects but I know they will really going to be different on their unique features that have. Having a competitors is really good because you will motivate more to do your best to beat them.

Indeed, competitors is certainly a good thing for us being the community - expect there to be more and more work done to beat the other company(s) to get the userbase in before the other.

Yeah, I read somewhere that business will not really going to be successful and completed and there's no competitors that need to surpass. Everyone are really excited for that app.

I have not seen any direct competitors till today for the TaChain project. Who is the nearest competitor? it would be good to know about that.

Well this is the good thing about TaChain, I haven't seen any other projects popup with entertainment and transportation theory in place, certainly not one which pays you to watch advertisements!!!
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:55:38 PM

I hope to see an active partnership with uber in the next few months, rumors have been going around since last year that companies like that (also including airbnb, lyft, ...) are already targeting certain blockchain projects. Tachain would be perfect for uber.

Although I'm not a friend of Uber, a collaboration between TaChain and Uber would be phenomenal! That would be the breakthrough for the project. But I have heard no rumors, do you have links to it?

I've never used Uber but their rise in the transportation sector was amazing in fairness. Any kind of collaboration with them would be huge.

No doubt the fact is uber was in the right place with the right idea I think Tachain might be in that position when it comes to advertising in cases time will tell

A lot of projects are successful due to timings! There's a gap in the market that someone fills when there is a growing need. Tachain could shake up the ad side of things

Well said and very correct the fact is timing and finding that open niche is 9/10th of the issue with finding the next big thing I think Tachain has a niche that really showcases something crypto can do that fiat wouldn’t have been able to

Exactly that! And as with a lot of these things, with a new approach, timing is imply everything. Being first to implement and be out on the market is huge. Best of luck to Tachain, hopefully they can capitalise on this

That's exactly the point, for the fact that they are the first with such concept, gives them an edge but they should not relent because once they've gone public, other brands or upcoming, must be thinking in same direction, probably in another unique approach, that's the major reason why they should be up and running in no time, to give them the needed opportunity to be on top of the hierarchy
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:22:13 PM

That's a good question. Many ICOs have recently published tables of comparisons to similar projects (which, of course, make them look better and better)
That would be here good too. But maybe there is really no competitor, that would be even better :-)
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:01:47 PM

Well this is the good thing about TaChain, I haven't seen any other projects popup with entertainment and transportation theory in place, certainly not one which pays you to watch advertisements!!!

Thats indeed a good and unique selling point for TaChain. So they should really hurry-up in their development. To stay in the front runner always.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:23:20 PM

That's a good question. Many ICOs have recently published tables of comparisons to similar projects (which, of course, make them look better and better)
That would be here good too. But maybe there is really no competitor, that would be even better :-)

That's the point, at the moment, they don't have any, unless i'm mistaken and that gives them a chance to get the community and general public by their side, i recently was going through the Uber story and how they started, just like that, they became a phenomenal brand by actually finding a problem and solving that problem, so tachain can leverage on their problem solving concept and become a known brand
Blondoar

Activity: 196

TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:04:24 PM

That's the point, at the moment, they don't have any, unless i'm mistaken and that gives them a chance to get the community and general public by their side, i recently was going through the Uber story and how they started, just like that, they became a phenomenal brand by actually finding a problem and solving that problem, so tachain can leverage on their problem solving concept and become a known brand

the comparison between tachain and uber is wrong. Uber removed pain (not getting a cheap cab), tachain adds a reward (getting paid to watch ads). People are a lot more responsive to pain than to pleasure.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 07:40:12 PM

Ya with the market down it's pretty solid time if you look at how things are going it at least at the moment appears to be bottomed out, hopefully we dont see it dip further but who knows really, i'm gonna probably consider shoring up positions soon.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 07:52:18 PM

Well ya you should always be investing in tech you yourself has a future if your just following what’s hot you’ll never get anywhere sometimes the most random hunches make the most money

yeah, great advice i wish i was given this same advice couple of years ago things would have been a little bit different right anyways i have learnt my lesson

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:08:33 PM

Now, if they are the pioneer, why start with a simple taxi call app instead of starting advertising right away?
It takes so long until it finally starts, competitors have plenty of time to start their own project
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: