Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:14:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:58:25 PM

for today there are many similar companies, I even recently took part in several, you already have competitors, you need to work hard to realize the project Wink

Yeah, Alot of similars projects but I know they will really going to be different on their unique features that have. Having a competitors is really good because you will motivate more to do your best to beat them.

Indeed, competitors is certainly a good thing for us being the community - expect there to be more and more work done to beat the other company(s) to get the userbase in before the other.

Can't wait for the app release

If you talking about competitors, who are these projects?. OK in the field of transportal are some other projects and in advertising too. But which project will combine all the three elements like Tachain?

Yeah.. I have not seen any projects or taxi company that has combined all those features. Not even uber or taxify have done that.

I think s/he is talking about the current transportation apps like Uber which I don't think are direct competitors but indirect ones given they are focused on transportation but what is different in this model is the reward and the blockchain aspects.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:24:09 PM

for today there are many similar companies, I even recently took part in several, you already have competitors, you need to work hard to realize the project Wink

Yeah, Alot of similars projects but I know they will really going to be different on their unique features that have. Having a competitors is really good because you will motivate more to do your best to beat them.

Indeed, competitors is certainly a good thing for us being the community - expect there to be more and more work done to beat the other company(s) to get the userbase in before the other.

If you talking about competitors, who are these projects?. OK in the field of transportal are some other projects and in advertising too. But which project will combine all the three elements like Tachain?

Yeah.. I have not seen any projects or taxi company that has combined all those features. Not even uber or taxify have done that.

Is there any partnership agreement in this area announced by the team? That would be very cool if that happens or already happened.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:26:18 PM

If they capture just one company like Ola in India, then they will hit the moon. Ola network in India is so huge and almost all corners of India use their App for taxi booking. Team should contact them.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:33:29 PM

Tachain is creating a rating system for both passangers and drivers that would be stored on their blockchain platform. This system would change the course of the transportation model, great ideas from their team. I can say Investors are in great hands.

I think the fact that drivers can rate their passengers as well is a huge for the drivers, should increase their safety overall and stop the ones who run off without paying for example

This kind of feature is available with most taxi services. Most notably Uber. However, I do think it could be done more efficiently. There should be more ways of rating your driver and it should include all kinds of ratings e.g. sense of direction, politeness, timing, cleanliness...

That will ensure an effective mode of transportation in terms of good customer service, so its not just about earning but creating a new breed of professional drivers and i do hope to see the community use it effectively, its really a great opportunity for tachain, as they are the first in the blockchain industry to come up with such and the first to have such concept

Yeah it improves the overall service, it also allows more customisation, people have different needs when it comes to getting a taxi, e.g lift to the station, help doing an old lady do her shopping. Another reason why this is important is because some drivers also have different needs and working schedules, for example they might need to work around taking and picking up their kids from school and some might have day jobs and can only do nights. What we all want is increased flexibility and less rigid requirements, I think through the use of AI and reviews, past data & performance Tachain could develop a financially stable project that offers many benefits and a better service than what is currently on offer.

You're right, flexibility matters a lot in every business and that's something users tend to look for in anything that they intend to get involved in, a rigid brand is bound to fail and i love the fact that they are putting that into consideration through the use of AI because when the data generated is not encouraging, the team can adjust to make the result better

Yeah it really does, projects need to be adaptable. Don’t get me wrong if you have a winning formula don’t change it. But also be open to new practices, this is why I have a lot of time for big companies like Microsoft and IBM that are already trialling Blockchain technology. It means they are ready to change and looking to the future.

You're absolutely right, the fact that a brand is open to change gives them that continuous existence, there are countless brands that are phased out of existence simply because they resisted change, so i believe flexibility needs to be embraced by any project that tends to go further or else, they will wake up one day and see themselves been taken over
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 07:38:14 PM

I hope to see an active partnership with uber in the next few months, rumors have been going around since last year that companies like that (also including airbnb, lyft, ...) are already targeting certain blockchain projects. Tachain would be perfect for uber.

i dont think any partnership would come before their MVP is full out.  Even then for such a huge company I think they'd want to see proof of the product working and people wanting to use it.

Partnership with such a huge brand may not be feasible, Uber already have a solid foundation and they may think of acquisition rather than partnership, so is best that the tachain team focus more on building their own foundation, once that is done, investors and partners will be the ones seeking them out, so that's why they should get this right at this initial stage

I agree with you on this one, having them go after this Big names will hinder on their progress a whole lot as big names will only like to acquire not partner. They should like you rightfully pointed out build on their progress going forward

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:41:00 PM

I am strongly sure that today people don’t have much time, so some short and interesting video clip is a great way to promote the platform)))

Indeed, videos are a great way to get the project across without reading the long old articles as majority of the time - people don't have much time to read through a long old whitepaper
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. Videos will become an easy as well as effective way to promote the project. And with the help of video people can easily understand the concept of the project.
I agree with your opinion, videos are the best ways to pass information very fast. With videos it will be more effective to create more awareness for Tachain and everyone will have a better knowledge about the project.

Videos are so much easier to take in especially for people always on the go. videos can also contain snippets from the whitepaper so really it's a win win all round.

Video is a very powerful marketing tool in the digital world. They convert faster than ordinary text will do. And you can get a lot of information across quickly with videos
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:22:34 PM

Tachain is much more active on Twitter than here in the forum. Yesterday they posted a explanation of their infrastructure there, an interesting read:
https://medium.com/@tachain/explanation-of-tachain-infrastructure-b585e6c9b34f
Indeed they are really active in their Twitter social media and lots of information and latest updates are always announced there.

Do they ever post on the forum? Don't think i've seen them reply to anyone here yet.  usually twitter and telegram I find are the best places to get hold of projects.
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:34:50 PM

Tachain is much more active on Twitter than here in the forum. Yesterday they posted a explanation of their infrastructure there, an interesting read:
https://medium.com/@tachain/explanation-of-tachain-infrastructure-b585e6c9b34f
Indeed they are really active in their Twitter social media and lots of information and latest updates are always announced there.

Do they ever post on the forum? Don't think i've seen them reply to anyone here yet.  usually twitter and telegram I find are the best places to get hold of projects.

Well I feel bitcointalk is mainly  an avenue to meet investors and get their point of view
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:18:58 PM

I hope to see an active partnership with uber in the next few months, rumors have been going around since last year that companies like that (also including airbnb, lyft, ...) are already targeting certain blockchain projects. Tachain would be perfect for uber.

Although I'm not a friend of Uber, a collaboration between TaChain and Uber would be phenomenal! That would be the breakthrough for the project. But I have heard no rumors, do you have links to it?

I've never used Uber but their rise in the transportation sector was amazing in fairness. Any kind of collaboration with them would be huge.

No doubt the fact is uber was in the right place with the right idea I think Tachain might be in that position when it comes to advertising in cases time will tell

A lot of projects are successful due to timings! There's a gap in the market that someone fills when there is a growing need. Tachain could shake up the ad side of things
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 10:33:03 PM

Although I'm not a friend of Uber, a collaboration between TaChain and Uber would be phenomenal! That would be the breakthrough for the project. But I have heard no rumors, do you have links to it?

I've never used Uber but their rise in the transportation sector was amazing in fairness. Any kind of collaboration with them would be huge.

No doubt the fact is uber was in the right place with the right idea I think Tachain might be in that position when it comes to advertising in cases time will tell

A lot of projects are successful due to timings! There's a gap in the market that someone fills when there is a growing need. Tachain could shake up the ad side of things

Well said and very correct the fact is timing and finding that open niche is 9/10th of the issue with finding the next big thing I think Tachain has a niche that really showcases something crypto can do that fiat wouldn’t have been able to
ChrisWoka

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:46:41 PM

Market be more and more manipulative. It isnot so good situation. Investing in few altcoins in which technology you believe it is everything which i recommend to you.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:10:20 PM

Market be more and more manipulative. It isnot so good situation. Investing in few altcoins in which technology you believe it is everything which i recommend to you.

Yeah you need to believe in what you are investing in. I like tachain for several different reasons:

1. The idea is great, going through the whitepaper there are so many intricate features that seem so small but actually add a lot of value. I highly recommend you read it.

2. They can accept lyft drivers this effectively opens up a whole new workforce/market. They might not all want to work with Tachain but it's an option.

3. Experienced team that already work in the advertising and transport industries.

4. Working product/MVP with the iOS app already available on app store.

This is just a few and I could go into a lot more detail but I will let you DYOR.

Matt Tinc

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:26:34 PM

Nice information. Obviously takes a lot of time to put these pieces of news together which shows the team commitment. I see your efforts you apply to the project. Thank you.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:43:24 PM

Well said and very correct the fact is timing and finding that open niche is 9/10th of the issue with finding the next big thing I think Tachain has a niche that really showcases something crypto can do that fiat wouldn’t have been able to

Exactly that! And as with a lot of these things, with a new approach, timing is imply everything. Being first to implement and be out on the market is huge. Best of luck to Tachain, hopefully they can capitalise on this
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 11:51:45 PM

Unlike other applications available today for booking of taxis, Tachain has ensured and gone the extra mile and with appropriate plans to incorporate interactions and customer satisfactionas priority to with public transportation either by airline or Road

yeah, i think right now they have to do everything within their capability to ensure they carve a niche for themselves and i believe tachain have all it takes to deliver

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 12:05:32 AM

Well ya you should always be investing in tech you yourself has a future if your just following what’s hot you’ll never get anywhere sometimes the most random hunches make the most money
Jesse Sase

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:13:06 AM

Do I understand right that I need to be minimum a Junior member and then I can join the bounty? Or can I go for airdrops until I have become a junior member? It would be a good way to support the idea also…
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:10:35 AM

Yeah, I read somewhere that business will not really going to be successful and completed and there's no competitors that need to surpass. Everyone are really excited for that app.

At your service
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:22:27 AM

Yeah you need to believe in what you are investing in. I like tachain for several different reasons:

1. The idea is great, going through the whitepaper there are so many intricate features that seem so small but actually add a lot of value. I highly recommend you read it.

2. They can accept lyft drivers this effectively opens up a whole new workforce/market. They might not all want to work with Tachain but it's an option.

3. Experienced team that already work in the advertising and transport industries.

4. Working product/MVP with the iOS app already available on app store.

This is just a few and I could go into a lot more detail but I will let you DYOR.

I think you listed most important bits in deciding whether the project might be worth investing on or not. However in crypto the market is not always bound to all these deciding factors sometimes you have all it takes to be a great project but the market acts differently. What remains is whether the project performs and if the token is a utility token it will hit good numbers eventually.

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:16:55 AM

Do I understand right that I need to be minimum a Junior member and then I can join the bounty? Or can I go for airdrops until I have become a junior member? It would be a good way to support the idea also…

That's basically how this forum works. Signature bounties are not available to new members (newbies) you have to attain a higher rank to be eligible for signature bounty.
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: