Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:56:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 [174] 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 11:52:29 PM

This really sounds like a unique project, I have never seen a project taking this issue. Do you have already teamed up with interesting customers to get the project kick-started in October?

i believe when you say customers you mean partners well i expect them to secure partnership as soon as they go online.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:20:54 AM
Last edit: September 23, 2018, 10:25:45 AM by AngelJoshua

Hello guys, is there a KYC before distribution? What’s goin be involved during the kyc? Also I’ll like to know if there are any country restrictions?

We don't have the KYC procedure.

Honestly this caught my attention I did not know KYC was not a requirement; What I've known so far or at least for the ICO i've invested in KYC was always mandatory.

I think KYC is mandatory if you are making any purchase. For bounty or free tokens, KYC is not needed. Let me check with Tachain team at their telegram channel.

Please let us know your findings, it will be interesting to know and I hope KYC is not required for the small time investors like myself

Yeah,  I also don't want doing KYC to all project that I'm invested in. I hope they will not really going to required it to us. Kindly let us know if you got an answer from them.

At your service
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:05:49 AM

Hello guys, is there a KYC before distribution? What’s goin be involved during the kyc? Also I’ll like to know if there are any country restrictions?

Honestly this caught my attention I did not know KYC was not a requirement; What I've known so far or at least for the ICO i've invested in KYC was always mandatory.

I think KYC is mandatory if you are making any purchase. For bounty or free tokens, KYC is not needed. Let me check with Tachain team at their telegram channel.

Please let us know your findings, it will be interesting to know and I hope KYC is not required for the small time investors like myself

Yeah,  I also don't want doing KYC to all project that I'm invested it. I hope they will not really going to required it to us. Kindly let us know if you got an answer from them.

I didn't get chance to ask this question yesterday,  but I just asked them now and waiting for response.  I will update here once I have the answer.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:39:10 AM

As regards distribution of tokens, this will happen after Dec 31st due to the shift of dates, I see this question quite often and I feel the need to share or hunters who are here

Ya saw it theirs so many people that are anxious but i think people are also a little to anxious its sorta nuts that every time theirs a small delay people get worried or upset working with the team and staying informed of where things stand is important

I've probably missed this news; when was it announced? any reasons why the push of dates? is it because of how the market is or something else concerning the team?

alterego087

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:08:27 AM

Now a days most coins are fake but at the same time, good projects too is there like it. Team work hard and they have some visions and goals.
darkie199

Activity: 294
Merit: 9

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:28:27 AM

In which regions are you planning to launch in the beginning? As i see that it's mainly based on transportation, there requires to be much of analysis regarding the population and user's who mainly use public transportation as means of travelling in daily life.

It’s been well known for several months it will be launched in The Phillipines and in The US. I recommend reading the roadmap or better still the whitepaper so you can get yourself up to speed.

Thanks for the suggestion. Just went through the WP and got most of the necessary information. Yeah, they are going to start off with 3000 taxis in the city of Manila. That's really a big deal, as being a metropolitan city i believe Tachain will get easily adopted by users.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:45:40 AM

In which regions are you planning to launch in the beginning? As i see that it's mainly based on transportation, there requires to be much of analysis regarding the population and user's who mainly use public transportation as means of travelling in daily life.

Tachain will be launching in the Philippines by next year and also in the united states too. Don't know about other regions though.

The US market lunch will be a really good exposure for them and their market. I believe with time many other regions will be added to it. That's certain
muzkle

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:52:11 AM

Tachain will be launching in the Philippines by next year and also in the united states too. Don't know about other regions though.

Yep I even asked them about it; They will be starting from Manila and expanding from there. There is not specific date as to when that is going to happen but it is likely to happen end of this year.

So taxi services will go live next year only? That's understandable, because it's not small task, they have to meet lot of approval and have to do lot of agreements before starting services.

its better to deliver a full working product than to release unfinished crap just so you can release something (eos, for example). Tachain is doing to right thing here, especially considering we might see a new bullrun coming up in the beginning of next year

I see! Manila seems to be a quite populated country. Well, actually i am still a bit confused regarding that fact that how will they implement the system. While reading the WP i think i came across the part where it was mentioned Customers while travelling by Taxi will be able to watch advertisements, play games, jackpot and others. We over here actually don't have television in Taxi's (grin).
I think, in addition to finding a large market for advertising in the taxi service. Does Tachain intend to expand its advertising to other areas?

Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 07:53:22 AM

As regards distribution of tokens, this will happen after Dec 31st due to the shift of dates, I see this question quite often and I feel the need to share or hunters who are here

Ya saw it theirs so many people that are anxious but i think people are also a little to anxious its sorta nuts that every time theirs a small delay people get worried or upset working with the team and staying informed of where things stand is important

I wouldn't even entirely blame the people most times, sometimes proper information is needed for this as well, using the pin message in telegram is way forward but I don't see this happening most times in projects

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
mrbanjo

Activity: 1134
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:05:25 AM

Yep I even asked them about it; They will be starting from Manila and expanding from there. There is not specific date as to when that is going to happen but it is likely to happen end of this year.

So taxi services will go live next year only? That's understandable, because it's not small task, they have to meet lot of approval and have to do lot of agreements before starting services.

its better to deliver a full working product than to release unfinished crap just so you can release something (eos, for example). Tachain is doing to right thing here, especially considering we might see a new bullrun coming up in the beginning of next year

I see! Manila seems to be a quite populated country. Well, actually i am still a bit confused regarding that fact that how will they implement the system. While reading the WP i think i came across the part where it was mentioned Customers while travelling by Taxi will be able to watch advertisements, play games, jackpot and others. We over here actually don't have television in Taxi's (grin).
I think, in addition to finding a large market for advertising in the taxi service. Does Tachain intend to expand its advertising to other areas?

The fact that the team's main aspiration seems unrealistic seems to be working. I think in the manila, despite skepticism, you can run this. And most importantly, the project is scalable if it comes to learning in many countries it will be possible to use the experience gained. The team is a great idea interesting what else do you need?
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:29:02 AM

I wouldn't even entirely blame the people most times, sometimes proper information is needed for this as well, using the pin message in telegram is way forward but I don't see this happening most times in projects

Well, its usually a common thing and it can be quite annoying, even when proper communication has been done by the team, some individuals are just too obnoxious and investments is certainly not for them, with just a little hitch, they bring the whole house down with FUD that will later affect the project negatively and their investment
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:08:11 AM

Yeah,  I also don't want doing KYC to all project that I'm invested it. I hope they will not really going to required it to us. Kindly let us know if you got an answer from them.

I didn't get chance to ask this question yesterday,  but I just asked them now and waiting for response.  I will update here once I have the answer.

Guys I don't think KYC is needed for bounty tokens.  But if you are buying tokens then you might need to submit KYC,  depend on how much you going to invest.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 09:29:13 AM

Group is currently buzzing with new joiners, is there an airdrop currently happening that requires an add of friends.... A lot of new entrants

I think the good news of them hitting the softcap is already having an impact. Hopefully this can boost their token sale to the hardcap.

I really hope so cos from the look of things they have been no communication from the team since the new buzzling events of new entrants, I am sticking around to finding out more

Yeah I've invested so am in this for the long haul. However, I really do want to see the team up their marketing and communications game, start shouting about some of the positive happenings

Where you guys seeing new joiners?  At telegram channel?  I don't see any new airdrop event, so this might be due to Tachain reaching softcap.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 09:40:32 AM

This really sounds like a unique project, I have never seen a project taking this issue. Do you have already teamed up with interesting customers to get the project kick-started in October?

i believe when you say customers you mean partners well i expect them to secure partnership as soon as they go online.

Asked about that last time. Seems they focused on ICO atm. But would make an announcement about that soon. I think with the network they say they got, it won’t take much to get partnerships.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:26:54 AM

Great, Then I'm also going to wait for their response to you so it will be clear not only for us but also to every small time investors like us here.

At your service
Blondoar

Activity: 196

TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:36:31 AM

Great, Then I'm also going to wait for their response to you so it will be clear not only for us but also to every small time investors like us here.

Why does everyone hate KYC? It just shows a company is trying to manage their business the right way and to be compliant with the regulations

ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:10:41 AM

I had an issue with my Telegram account yesterday however I have dropped the question will let you know when admins respond back.

CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 12:36:59 PM

Now a days most coins are fake but at the same time, good projects too is there like it. Team work hard and they have some visions and goals.
Out there you'll see many Projects with great Team with all that! But in real they are nothing!!
they just grabs the money from ICO and do nothing!!!
TaChain has different scenario though!
i have seen them working, getting partnership, building the APP and all those things happens back stage!
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 01:07:08 PM

UBER is a leading transport firm in the UK. TAChain is doing same with not just transport but also with advertising firms. Is there any plan by team to partner with transportation firm like this?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 01:11:53 PM

UBER is a leading transport firm in the UK. TAChain is doing same with not just transport but also with advertising firms. Is there any plan by team to partner with transportation firm like this?

Yeah. I think there are plans to partner with already functioning transport firms and I would advice they do as it will enable them to grow fast.
Pages: « 1 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 [174] 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: