Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:48:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92629 times)
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:35:03 AM

This really sounds like a unique project, I have never seen a project taking this issue. Do you have already teamed up with interesting customers to get the project kick-started in October?

i believe when you say customers you mean partners well i expect them to secure partnership as soon as they go online.

Asked about that last time. Seems they focused on ICO atm. But would make an announcement about that soon. I think with the network they say they got, it won’t take much to get partnerships.

It's funny how I didn't know before now how powerful networking with the relevant persons or projects can be in crypto world. It's the real deal and quick way to hit success.

You are right there. Crypto has seen huge adaptations. Because it’s decentralized, we seen so many involved in the usecase. We can’t also be ungrateful to huge firms for adapting its use. TAChain team been doing well. And am happy to be a part of this revolution.

I think they should have the partners during the ICO and not wait until the end of the ICO. I think partners would help in many ways one of which is new network.

I think Tachain is already working on finding partners. But they will disclose the information only after agreement is done.

Partnerships will be necessary in near future or else there won't be much dimensions. In the early stage they are going to launch in only one region but upon spreading in other regions a legal partnership with out transportation company will help them to stay at a very competitive level. Same for advertisement due to different language in different regions.

I don't think so, as we can see, top brands don't tend to partner with anyone, rather they tend to acquire a dying brand, like i usually say, once the foundation has been properly built tachain will not need the support of any partnership, unless such is done for a common purpose whereby both parties benefit from each other, like a synergy

It's a fact, but in the early stage it's always better to tie up with other companies that are on the same domain. Each and every companies have partnership with small as well as large companies and in case of Tachain partnership is necessary (not in terms of taxi requirement but rather for advertisements which is one of the main purpose of the utility token).

Tachain will start with the transportal app and the advertising app will follow in Q1 2019. For transportal they have a partnership or agreement with a local taxi provider in Manila. To get partners for advertising should be much easier.
Does the time of an add depend on how much tokens you are getting? so if you watch an add that is like 5 minutes will you get more tokens then if you watch an add that takes 30 seconds?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:09:49 AM

This really sounds like a unique project, I have never seen a project taking this issue. Do you have already teamed up with interesting customers to get the project kick-started in October?

i believe when you say customers you mean partners well i expect them to secure partnership as soon as they go online.

Asked about that last time. Seems they focused on ICO atm. But would make an announcement about that soon. I think with the network they say they got, it won’t take much to get partnerships.

It's funny how I didn't know before now how powerful networking with the relevant persons or projects can be in crypto world. It's the real deal and quick way to hit success.

You are right there. Crypto has seen huge adaptations. Because it’s decentralized, we seen so many involved in the usecase. We can’t also be ungrateful to huge firms for adapting its use. TAChain team been doing well. And am happy to be a part of this revolution.

I think they should have the partners during the ICO and not wait until the end of the ICO. I think partners would help in many ways one of which is new network.

I think Tachain is already working on finding partners. But they will disclose the information only after agreement is done.

Partnerships will be necessary in near future or else there won't be much dimensions. In the early stage they are going to launch in only one region but upon spreading in other regions a legal partnership with out transportation company will help them to stay at a very competitive level. Same for advertisement due to different language in different regions.

I don't think so, as we can see, top brands don't tend to partner with anyone, rather they tend to acquire a dying brand, like i usually say, once the foundation has been properly built tachain will not need the support of any partnership, unless such is done for a common purpose whereby both parties benefit from each other, like a synergy

It's a fact, but in the early stage it's always better to tie up with other companies that are on the same domain. Each and every companies have partnership with small as well as large companies and in case of Tachain partnership is necessary (not in terms of taxi requirement but rather for advertisements which is one of the main purpose of the utility token).

Tachain will start with the transportal app and the advertising app will follow in Q1 2019. For transportal they have a partnership or agreement with a local taxi provider in Manila. To get partners for advertising should be much easier.
Does the time of an add depend on how much tokens you are getting? so if you watch an add that is like 5 minutes will you get more tokens then if you watch an add that takes 30 seconds?

I hope so.
But I'm sure it will be like that. Because during a 5 minute spot you could also see 10 shorter spots. And for this one would get 10x tokens
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:46:38 AM

has anyone here actually downloaded the app and used it to book a trip yet? Keen to see if there is any real-world reviews of it.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 08:57:50 AM

So true, and I don't see the need of a partnership now as that won't truly benefit Tachain but see them totally usurped by Uber.
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 09:03:00 AM

has anyone here actually downloaded the app and used it to book a trip yet? Keen to see if there is any real-world reviews of it.

I haven't, last I heard they released an iOS version don't know if an android version is out cos i'm an android user.
bostaufik

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:11:57 AM

Tachain has already created an application for taxi service providers and users. The functionality of the application will widen together with the growth of Tachain as to its roadmap. Available in Apple app store. Coming soon to Android. when android app update?
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:15:11 AM

So I'm just thinking if Tachain is looking at operating "Like" Uber, Lyft and other transport business, is there an opportunity for sole drivers who may want to get a little side hustle going ... Like signing up on their own without coming through any medium or company

Tachain is going to cooperate only with those service providers who are officially licensed in the country they operate. We are not going to work with private unlicensed drivers.

Oh Ok quite clear and I understand the rationale behind the decision.

Best of luck on this from me

This is good news because it means their drivers have had background checks and are safe, responsible drivers. I would of been worried if they didn't have this kind of protocol in place.

Yea, which makes the project much safer, transportation is as good as its dangerous and one requires people with certified background checks to be behind the wheels and ensure that everything goes smoothly, between, having good drivers will also help in build the brand even further, as safety is guaranteed and commuters want to be in safe hands
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 10:38:24 AM

I am very excited about this project. It's a very unique concept with a huge potential for adaption. The team is very helpful and friendly. If you have any questions, visit their telegram. The admins respond very quickly.

They also set up a Discord server on which they run token contests.

I am excited about the future of Tachain.

Yeah you're right about the Telegram support, they have got an incredible admin especially @mommami1 King

I never knew there was a Discord server before now... I would appreciate a link to the channel

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:50:45 AM

Just letting you guys know that there was/is a slight issue with the registration and that you may not get the confirmation email; I've asked the team and they told me to message the admins directly in telegram and they will resolve the registration confirmation. if anyone is facing the same you can contact the admins.

AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:51:47 AM

Project is in early stage and I think rating will go up based on the project development. I agree with your point that these rating sites not have checked all project details.

Indeed, this is very likely for the TaChain project as the project further develops and the App is also built more - as more and more people download it I hope they can also leave a good review

they should try as much as they can to get to many audience because right now their success depends largely on the number of active users they have which is also dependent on how often they use the app

I think time is closing on the release date now. from the looks of it they have the taxi drivers and the iOS app in place and we hope to see the android later this month; so I think we will get to see how it will perform.

Yeah, Most of the people now are using an android version of smartphone and they must really have their android app too. I'm also curious what will going to happen after the launch of it.

At your service
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:57:41 AM

Just letting you guys know that there was/is a slight issue with the registration and that you may not get the confirmation email; I've asked the team and they told me to message the admins directly in telegram and they will resolve the registration confirmation. if anyone is facing the same you can contact the admins.

Is this for the app or for the registration to participate in the token sale? I hope their token sale is going well, feel like I haven't seen an update in months.

Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 12:11:30 PM

I am very excited about this project. It's a very unique concept with a huge potential for adaption. The team is very helpful and friendly. If you have any questions, visit their telegram. The admins respond very quickly.

They also set up a Discord server on which they run token contests.

I am excited about the future of Tachain.

Yeah you're right about the Telegram support, they have got an incredible admin especially @mommami1 King

I never knew there was a Discord server before now... I would appreciate a link to the channel

Truly, @mommami is an amazing admin. I personally like how swift he attends issue and also how he ensures everybody's problem is solved.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 12:36:27 PM

Registering in TaChain Platform?
didn't Face any issue on that, This should be informed to the Dev team to re-solve the issue!
However TaChain telegram is quite good with Support!
Anyone having any issue should contact them!
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:38:29 PM

didn't Face any issue on that, This should be informed to the Dev team to re-solve the issue!
I agree they also respond on this thread but you can also directly message the admins on their Telegram as their channel is very busy and there are a lot of people asking in there.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:45:27 PM

I agree they also respond on this thread but you can also directly message the admins on their Telegram as their channel is very busy and there are a lot of people asking in there.

Yeah I agree, it's really nice to see the telegram channel so active, and admins are answering any questions you may have. Great to build the community and show their transparency
gee777

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 05:20:52 PM

I haven't, last I heard they released an iOS version don't know if an android version is out cos i'm an android user.

Not yet out. It seems we just have to continue being patient and hope for the best that the app gets released soon. I really want to experience the app.
Corleone100

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:11:30 PM

So I'm just thinking if Tachain is looking at operating "Like" Uber, Lyft and other transport business, is there an opportunity for sole drivers who may want to get a little side hustle going ... Like signing up on their own without coming through any medium or company

Tachain is going to cooperate only with those service providers who are officially licensed in the country they operate. We are not going to work with private unlicensed drivers.
That's really great. Means tachain will work individually in this field. I mean like above mentioned companies will not a partner with you.
From my understanding you intend partnering with only licensed companies that support taxi service and not sole drivers.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 06:16:53 PM

Not yet out. It seems we just have to continue being patient and hope for the best that the app gets released soon. I really want to experience the app.
may be they are in TESTING Phase!
when it comes to a mobile Application you usually getaway with two phase alpha phase and beta phase and more if necessary!
so hurrying wont do any good!
and the final release should happen within November is all matters now!!
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 06:36:34 PM

But where is the android version? I guess they told before sometime it will be released in September end. Now September almost ends but still no sign of Android app?
gee777

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 07:00:20 PM

may be they are in TESTING Phase!
when it comes to a mobile Application you usually getaway with two phase alpha phase and beta phase and more if necessary!
so hurrying wont do any good!
and the final release should happen within November is all matters now!!

This is about an application that is supposed to be released at in august 2 weeks after the Android app was released but nothing yet. Not even an official announcement from the team.
Pages: « 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: