Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:33:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [181] 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92629 times)
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:07:19 PM

Just letting you guys know that there was/is a slight issue with the registration and that you may not get the confirmation email; I've asked the team and they told me to message the admins directly in telegram and they will resolve the registration confirmation. if anyone is facing the same you can contact the admins.
Registering in TaChain Platform?
didn't Face any issue on that, This should be informed to the Dev team to re-solve the issue!
However TaChain telegram is quite good with Support!
Anyone having any issue should contact them!
I agree they also respond on this thread but you can also directly message the admins on their Telegram as their channel is very busy and there are a lot of people asking in there.

Yeah I agree, it's really nice to see the telegram channel so active, and admins are answering any questions you may have. Great to build the community and show their transparency

This is the part that i love to see in a project, communication and transparency, the key to existence of brands, funny enough i'm not in their telegram group but its good to see that such is happening, wish it will also reflect here too to speed up some process in terms of questions been asked by the community

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 09:08:56 PM

I am very excited about this project. It's a very unique concept with a huge potential for adaption. The team is very helpful and friendly. If you have any questions, visit their telegram. The admins respond very quickly.

They also set up a Discord server on which they run token contests.

I am excited about the future of Tachain.
That's really true. Tachain have huge potential for adoption and their team is really active in their telegram channel. Anytime you can contact there they always replying you.

yeah, they seem to understand the importance of been very active on social media platform and by doing that a lot of investor will have more than enough reason to invest

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 09:17:55 PM

has anyone here actually downloaded the app and used it to book a trip yet? Keen to see if there is any real-world reviews of it.

I installed the TRANSPORTAL app from App Store, few weeks back. TAChain got two Apps on AppStore; TRANSPORTAL and TRANSPORTER.
I couldn’t teat the App from my location Since it isn’t available here yet. Also couldn’t give a review.
But App looks cool.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 09:37:04 PM

has anyone here actually downloaded the app and used it to book a trip yet? Keen to see if there is any real-world reviews of it.

I installed the TRANSPORTAL app from App Store, few weeks back. TAChain got two Apps on AppStore; TRANSPORTAL and TRANSPORTER.
I couldn’t teat the App from my location Since it isn’t available here yet. Also couldn’t give a review.
But App looks cool.

Ya ran into same issue not being in a allowed area, i'm hoping we get some videos and tutorials and review videos on youtube of people demoing how they look and perform so we can all see what the projects working with tech wise
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 11:09:15 PM

But App looks cool.

Ya ran into same issue not being in a allowed area, i'm hoping we get some videos and tutorials and review videos on youtube of people demoing how they look and perform so we can all see what the projects working with tech wise

Oh great to see feedback from people who has actually downloaded the app, where is the app available to be used?
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 11:40:59 PM

But App looks cool.

Oh great to see feedback from people who has actually downloaded the app, where is the app available to be used?

This really awesome with the feedback they can in essence upgrade and update the app. What about the android platforms

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 11:52:52 PM

But App looks cool.

This really awesome with the feedback they can in essence upgrade and update the app. What about the android platforms

Thought android side was still pending I’m not sure but that’s last I heard check their telegram if you want a more clos update to how things currently are
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:47:27 AM

I haven't, last I heard they released an iOS version don't know if an android version is out cos i'm an android user.

I'm also an android user that's why I can't try their app. I think some people here who are using an iOS version of the phone already tried it. I hope we can try it also soon.

At your service
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:44:34 AM

Just letting you guys know that there was/is a slight issue with the registration and that you may not get the confirmation email; I've asked the team and they told me to message the admins directly in telegram and they will resolve the registration confirmation. if anyone is facing the same you can contact the admins.
Registering in TaChain Platform?
didn't Face any issue on that, This should be informed to the Dev team to re-solve the issue!
However TaChain telegram is quite good with Support!
Anyone having any issue should contact them!
I agree they also respond on this thread but you can also directly message the admins on their Telegram as their channel is very busy and there are a lot of people asking in there.

Yeah I agree, it's really nice to see the telegram channel so active, and admins are answering any questions you may have. Great to build the community and show their transparency

This is the part that i love to see in a project, communication and transparency, the key to existence of brands, funny enough i'm not in their telegram group but its good to see that such is happening, wish it will also reflect here too to speed up some process in terms of questions been asked by the community

I think they have resolved the issue and they were quite responsive on that. It was a servers issue on their end. It should be sorted now though.

RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:56:09 AM

I haven't, last I heard they released an iOS version don't know if an android version is out cos i'm an android user.

I'm also an android user that's why I can't try their app. I think some people here who are using an iOS version of the phone already tried it. I hope we can try it also soon.

That's the issue for me as well. I can only afford android phone not iPhone so not able to test the app now. I hope someone test the app and share experiences here.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 06:11:48 AM

That's the issue for me as well. I can only afford android phone not iPhone so not able to test the app now. I hope someone test the app and share experiences here.

And I think that's why there have been no review about the application, I am sure there are very few IOS users of the application. Most of their fanbase are android users.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:17:29 AM

I am been tempted to conclude that the lack of reviews from users about the app is cause there is actually more Android users than IOS. Can anyone help check the download stats of the app on Apple store?
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 06:33:43 AM

I think this have been corrected now. There seem to be an huge influx of people still coming into the project as seen in the group, this is good for the project

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:27:13 AM

I think this have been corrected now. There seem to be an huge influx of people still coming into the project as seen in the group, this is good for the project

Registration is working normally now, I also verified it. There might be some temporary glitch. But it's resolved now.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:09:11 AM

But App looks cool.

I believe a good review was dropped here sometime ago and what's the difference between transportal and transporter, a clarification of what they both entails will help readers understand, it can also be part of your review but overall, its good to see that something is working and i hope to see them spread to other locations
tachain

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:11:28 AM

Tokens24 team had the pleasure of talking with Demetrius Vallas, the Founder & CEO of Tachain, in order to understand what Tachain Project is and what new brings to the blockchain industry.

https://www.tokens24.com/exclusive/qa-with-demetrius-vallas-founder-and-ceo-of-tachain
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:06:20 AM

Yeah, But no one can try it right now because they still didn't finish making the application for an android. For now let's wait on their progress and developments for it.

At your service
Getadaaa

Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 11:07:09 AM

But App looks cool.

Everyone looking out for the Android version. There are more Android users I guess. Team looks a lot busy with ICO. Then some Ann about the reason for the delay should be made.

Lol,Am not surprised everyone can’t wait to start using the TAChain Platform to earn tokens while using taxi. But we’ll need to wait for the assigned date on Roadmap.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:36:39 AM

But App looks cool.

Everyone looking out for the Android version. There are more Android users I guess. Team looks a lot busy with ICO. Then some Ann about the reason for the delay should be made.

Lol,Am not surprised everyone can’t wait to start using the TAChain Platform to earn tokens while using taxi. But we’ll need to wait for the assigned date on Roadmap.

It should be out anytime soon. I've asked them earlier this month and they told me the app is planned for later this month around the end. So we should expect something in the upcoming days.

nesh1

Merit: 110

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:55:17 AM

But App looks cool.

It should be out anytime soon. I've asked them earlier this month and they told me the app is planned for later this month around the end. So we should expect something in the upcoming days.
I have IOS but i still couldn't try it because i could not choose my country in it will there be more countries available with the Android release?
Pages: « 1 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [181] 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: