Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:17:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 [185] 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92629 times)
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:12:46 AM

has anyone here actually downloaded the app and used it to book a trip yet? Keen to see if there is any real-world reviews of it.

I haven't, last I heard they released an iOS version don't know if an android version is out cos i'm an android user.

I am been tempted to conclude that the lack of reviews from users about the app is cause there is actually more Android users than IOS. Can anyone help check the download stats of the app on Apple store?

That's what I have been saying I honestly don't know why most project always release IOS ahead of android they can release the both of them

Lol.. Yea. Right they can release the both but you know the mindset is apple is for the big Boyz and galz in the society, maybe they feel like giving more preference to them before any other.

You have a lot more targeted audience with iOS. Also consider there's a lot less to think about, Apple has a number of devices so you know what resolutions you need to consider for example. However with Android you have many more manufacturers and resolutions to contend with
I agree there is a lot of reasons why it is a lot easier to put an app on the Apple Store then on the Android store, most of the IOS users have the same stable version but Android users do not always upgrade that is why it is harder.

Probably good timing to have the app launching on IoS first as well, considering that the new iPhone has just come, I imagine alot of people are moving to IoS.

IPhone fan base is huge,  so I am also expecting many uses to start testing tachain app.  Unfortunately I don't see anyone posting feedback here.

Yeah, I also really want to know their experiences on using it if there's anyone here using it. But I think there's still no one try it or it's because most of us here are android users and we can't try it now.

It'd  be nice if the team can do a video showing someone reviewing the app, that'll go a long way.

that's a really good idea. As the project launches in the Philippines in October, they should now really promote the apps offensive

Nice suggestion. People/android users who don't have access to Tachain app for now will get idea from the video based app review.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:34:32 AM

has anyone here actually downloaded the app and used it to book a trip yet? Keen to see if there is any real-world reviews of it.

I installed the TRANSPORTAL app from App Store, few weeks back. TAChain got two Apps on AppStore; TRANSPORTAL and TRANSPORTER.
I couldn’t teat the App from my location Since it isn’t available here yet. Also couldn’t give a review.
But App looks cool.
As a Android User i can't get that App yet and dernly waiting for the release of Android Version in Play Store!
But its good to get some reviews!
Someone should do a Video review of it!

Will be nice to get some sort of official announcement in regards to this app release and also - like you say, some sort of video evidence / review

yeah, video would really mean a lot to their community, lots of people prefer watching videos to reading, they should know that a good percentage of your community prefers watching than read

I know I do and it’s a much more impactful medium that’s easier to share and get people interested in not many want to invest time into reading a long detailed article or whitepaper in this day of social media if it’s too long people skip it

Me especially, i love watching videos than reading. I tend to concentrate more while watching videos than reading. I wish the team can heed to our suggestions.

well as much as watching video is i still prefer reading because i engage every of my neurons when reading, anyway that's just a personal opinion i believe video will do more good to their marketing effort
Thats actually Personal preferences,
you can go through article anytime you like,but for videos its a different scenerio!
but its still maximum people are comfortable with videos as you can interact visually!
so i want tachain to make some videos now and then!

Videos are better at the start, it helps convincing people to go through more documents related to the project. Every time I if I want to get idea about any project, I start with video.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:26:29 AM

I installed the TRANSPORTAL app from App Store, few weeks back. TAChain got two Apps on AppStore; TRANSPORTAL and TRANSPORTER.
I couldn’t teat the App from my location Since it isn’t available here yet. Also couldn’t give a review.
But App looks cool.
As a Android User i can't get that App yet and dernly waiting for the release of Android Version in Play Store!
But its good to get some reviews!
Someone should do a Video review of it!

Will be nice to get some sort of official announcement in regards to this app release and also - like you say, some sort of video evidence / review

yeah, video would really mean a lot to their community, lots of people prefer watching videos to reading, they should know that a good percentage of your community prefers watching than read

I know I do and it’s a much more impactful medium that’s easier to share and get people interested in not many want to invest time into reading a long detailed article or whitepaper in this day of social media if it’s too long people skip it

Me especially, i love watching videos than reading. I tend to concentrate more while watching videos than reading. I wish the team can heed to our suggestions.

well as much as watching video is i still prefer reading because i engage every of my neurons when reading, anyway that's just a personal opinion i believe video will do more good to their marketing effort
Thats actually Personal preferences,
you can go through article anytime you like,but for videos its a different scenerio!
but its still maximum people are comfortable with videos as you can interact visually!
so i want tachain to make some videos now and then!

Videos are better at the start, it helps convincing people to go through more documents related to the project. Every time I if I want to get idea about any project, I start with video.

Indeed, really useful videos are - especially for the people who are always on the move and doesn't have much time to read a long tedious document
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 08:36:52 AM

Can we have the information about sold tokens or raised funds from investors? Also what is the status of Android version?
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:45:21 AM

Blockchain is revolutionizing every sector. And transportation or ads aren’t left out. the platform substantially widens the opportunities for advertisers and Tachain application users. Now ads can be appreciated.

That's why we should get to see reputable projects with good prospects spring up from the industry because everything falls back to the progress of the industry, if blockchain is known to be a place of bad projects, then its logical to state that it will fall, so its important for the continuous existence of good projects for the overall growth of the industry
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:53:39 AM

I haven't, last I heard they released an iOS version don't know if an android version is out cos i'm an android user.

I am been tempted to conclude that the lack of reviews from users about the app is cause there is actually more Android users than IOS. Can anyone help check the download stats of the app on Apple store?

That's what I have been saying I honestly don't know why most project always release IOS ahead of android they can release the both of them

Lol.. Yea. Right they can release the both but you know the mindset is apple is for the big Boyz and galz in the society, maybe they feel like giving more preference to them before any other.

You have a lot more targeted audience with iOS. Also consider there's a lot less to think about, Apple has a number of devices so you know what resolutions you need to consider for example. However with Android you have many more manufacturers and resolutions to contend with
I agree there is a lot of reasons why it is a lot easier to put an app on the Apple Store then on the Android store, most of the IOS users have the same stable version but Android users do not always upgrade that is why it is harder.

Probably good timing to have the app launching on IoS first as well, considering that the new iPhone has just come, I imagine alot of people are moving to IoS.

IPhone fan base is huge,  so I am also expecting many uses to start testing tachain app.  Unfortunately I don't see anyone posting feedback here.

Yeah, I also really want to know their experiences on using it if there's anyone here using it. But I think there's still no one try it or it's because most of us here are android users and we can't try it now.

It'd  be nice if the team can do a video showing someone reviewing the app, that'll go a long way.

That will be really good if they will going to make any video about it. But the video must be from someone who's really used the app and he/she's showing while using it so everyone will know what it really looks like.

At your service
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 10:27:22 AM

Blockchain is revolutionizing every sector. And transportation or ads aren’t left out. the platform substantially widens the opportunities for advertisers and Tachain application users. Now ads can be appreciated.

No one likes getting ads pop up every now and then when in activities, I don't but then again incentivizing the system will motivate the best of us

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 01:10:19 PM

No one likes getting ads pop up every now and then when in activities, I don't but then again incentivizing the system will motivate the best of us

Ya but this isn't really about popups popups are anoying because they get in our way, advertising things like a taxi ride aren't really in our way as were sitting there doing nothing anyway, its no worse than taxi's in NY with their tv ads that no one gets rewarded for not the driver, not the rider just some random ad company somewhere
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:27:50 PM

Ya but this isn't really about popups popups are anoying because they get in our way, advertising things like a taxi ride aren't really in our way as were sitting there doing nothing anyway, its no worse than taxi's in NY with their tv ads that no one gets rewarded for not the driver, not the rider just some random ad company somewhere
I agree this way your "boring" taxi can be more fun by earning Tokens while sitting back there and watching ads, But how does this work? how do they send those tokens to your account? do you have to log in first every time you take a cab?
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:32:03 PM

I agree this way your "boring" taxi can be more fun by earning Tokens while sitting back there and watching ads, But how does this work? how do they send those tokens to your account? do you have to log in first every time you take a cab?

Of course, as a passenger you have to activate the app. and maybe you have to order the taxi with the app. So the system knows in which taxi you are sitting and can then show you the advertisement intended for you
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:42:49 PM

I believe something about adverts been streamlined to the specification of the individual has been stated here before if i'm not mistaken and that will put the pop up thing in check, it can be really unpleasant to see such continually pop up every second, such can be flawed by the community, some individuals will not hesitate to remove such app from their device
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 06:01:27 PM

OH I completely catch this... My bad I was having the wrong image... Here in my country we don't have such ads in our Taxi system... I mean the Uber here don't even have a TV posited inside the cab, what do Tachain do in such situation 

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:45:51 PM

OH I completely catch this... My bad I was having the wrong image... Here in my country we don't have such ads in our Taxi system... I mean the Uber here don't even have a TV posited inside the cab, what do Tachain do in such situation 

from my understanding they will be providing the drivers with those since they will be able to control them even from afar. If they own them they could just push the ads remotely. So ya it would make more sense when they own and provide those.

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:42:21 PM

from my understanding they will be providing the drivers with those since they will be able to control them even from afar. If they own them they could just push the ads remotely. So ya it would make more sense when they own and provide those.
Yeah i agree but how will they put in the taxi? will it be stuck to the seat in front of you? or will it be like an Tablet which you can hold and look at.
Dump3er

Activity: 1372
Merit: 535

Cashback 15%

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:57:29 PM

Yeah i agree but how will they put in the taxi? will it be stuck to the seat in front of you? or will it be like an Tablet which you can hold and look at.

All said questions that give information about ho the process will work when the app is live.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
gee777

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 08:15:45 PM

It can be placed as a screen in the taxi. That will be safer than having a tablet which can be easily stolen from the cab when not properly supervised.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:13:58 PM

I saw animations, because the screens were integrated into the headrests. Of course, this requires an investment by the driver or the taxi company. but after all, drivers also earn tokens when customers look at advertisements
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 09:16:28 PM

Due to changing life circumstances, I need to sell about 300.000 TCHN that I have bought recently.
I am offering a 25% discount. We can use some sort of ESCROW via an official member of the team on Telegram.

Honest offers only, please.

Thanks
Dave

This looks a bit shady, perhaps you might be for real but i'll suggest you contact an admin on their telegram group, I believe you'll get a better solution to issue over there.

Seems very odd, but perhaps could be genuine - as above the admins are pretty friendly and possibly could talk a deal.

Hello. This is a genuine offer. I am just trying to desperately sell the tokens as TCHN is not on an exchange yet and I suddenly need the money I invested in the ICO.

Hi mate, the best you can do is to contact an admin through telegram. I think they will be in a better position to assist you. Because, though you look legit, it is hard to actually convince people that you are. Thanks

well said, but if am gonna chip in a bit i highly doubt they will give you back the money what i would advise is for you to get another interested party to buy off the token

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 09:46:02 PM

I saw animations, because the screens were integrated into the headrests. Of course, this requires an investment by the driver or the taxi company. but after all, drivers also earn tokens when customers look at advertisements
i didn't knew the last pat!
why would The Driver earn token if passengers watch Ads to earn token?
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:30:05 PM

I think we have been over this before, it is not going to be displayed on screens. I believe the passenger will watch the ads on their mobile phones. Installing screens would be very expensive and probably not financially viable.

Pages: « 1 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 [185] 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: