Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:42:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 [184] 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92629 times)
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:20:43 PM

has anyone here actually downloaded the app and used it to book a trip yet? Keen to see if there is any real-world reviews of it.

I installed the TRANSPORTAL app from App Store, few weeks back. TAChain got two Apps on AppStore; TRANSPORTAL and TRANSPORTER.
I couldn’t teat the App from my location Since it isn’t available here yet. Also couldn’t give a review.
But App looks cool.
So that's mean this app is fully not operational yet? Why team getting delay to start both versions app to in all mentioned location?

There are two apps?  What is the difference?
I think first they planned to launch the service at few location so it might have limited options.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 04:56:23 PM

has anyone here actually downloaded the app and used it to book a trip yet? Keen to see if there is any real-world reviews of it.

I installed the TRANSPORTAL app from App Store, few weeks back. TAChain got two Apps on AppStore; TRANSPORTAL and TRANSPORTER.
I couldn’t teat the App from my location Since it isn’t available here yet. Also couldn’t give a review.
But App looks cool.
So that's mean this app is fully not operational yet? Why team getting delay to start both versions app to in all mentioned location?

I think first they planned to launch the service at few location so it might have limited options.

You right. There are two apps available on AppStore. I checked em out, they’re for different types of users on the TAChain platform;
Transportal for users to check out Taxi drivers rating and book a ride.
Next is the transporter for taxi drivers them selves.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
DaveTeller1977

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:00:33 PM

Due to changing life circumstances, I need to sell about 300.000 TCHN that I have bought recently.
I am offering a 25% discount. We can use some sort of ESCROW via an official member of the team on Telegram.

Honest offers only, please.

Thanks
Dave
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 05:33:37 PM

But App looks cool.

You right. There are two apps available on AppStore. I checked em out, they’re for different types of users on the TAChain platform;
i think these two should become one single app!
making them two separate one is not a good idea i guess!
although i havent tried them my self i cant tell yet, but i just don't like the idea!
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 06:34:07 PM

But App looks cool.

But why they need two apps? I thought there are two app was in under development for android & iOS version. But I never heard about two app for each version.
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 06:49:27 PM

Due to changing life circumstances, I need to sell about 300.000 TCHN that I have bought recently.
I am offering a 25% discount. We can use some sort of ESCROW via an official member of the team on Telegram.

Thanks
Dave

This looks a bit shady, perhaps you might be for real but i'll suggest you contact an admin on their telegram group, I believe you'll get a better solution to issue over there.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:11:25 PM

Thanks
Dave

This looks a bit shady, perhaps you might be for real but i'll suggest you contact an admin on their telegram group, I believe you'll get a better solution to issue over there.

Seems very odd, but perhaps could be genuine - as above the admins are pretty friendly and possibly could talk a deal.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:37:59 PM

I haven't, last I heard they released an iOS version don't know if an android version is out cos i'm an android user.

I am been tempted to conclude that the lack of reviews from users about the app is cause there is actually more Android users than IOS. Can anyone help check the download stats of the app on Apple store?

That's what I have been saying I honestly don't know why most project always release IOS ahead of android they can release the both of them

Lol.. Yea. Right they can release the both but you know the mindset is apple is for the big Boyz and galz in the society, maybe they feel like giving more preference to them before any other.

You have a lot more targeted audience with iOS. Also consider there's a lot less to think about, Apple has a number of devices so you know what resolutions you need to consider for example. However with Android you have many more manufacturers and resolutions to contend with
I agree there is a lot of reasons why it is a lot easier to put an app on the Apple Store then on the Android store, most of the IOS users have the same stable version but Android users do not always upgrade that is why it is harder.

Yea, that's the bone of contention at the moment and i think its best that they stick to what will boost their brand, give them an edge in the market, perhaps get more users to use the platform due to the flexibility and friendliness, so at the moment, we just have to stick with what they are providing and what's best for the project
DaveTeller1977

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:43:53 PM

Thanks
Dave

Seems very odd, but perhaps could be genuine - as above the admins are pretty friendly and possibly could talk a deal.

Hello. This is a genuine offer. I am just trying to desperately sell the tokens as TCHN is not on an exchange yet and I suddenly need the money I invested in the ICO.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 08:49:56 PM

But App looks cool.
As a Android User i can't get that App yet and dernly waiting for the release of Android Version in Play Store!
But its good to get some reviews!
Someone should do a Video review of it!

Will be nice to get some sort of official announcement in regards to this app release and also - like you say, some sort of video evidence / review

yeah, video would really mean a lot to their community, lots of people prefer watching videos to reading, they should know that a good percentage of your community prefers watching than read

I know I do and it’s a much more impactful medium that’s easier to share and get people interested in not many want to invest time into reading a long detailed article or whitepaper in this day of social media if it’s too long people skip it

Me especially, i love watching videos than reading. I tend to concentrate more while watching videos than reading. I wish the team can heed to our suggestions.

well as much as watching video is i still prefer reading because i engage every of my neurons when reading, anyway that's just a personal opinion i believe video will do more good to their marketing effort

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 09:12:36 PM

Thanks
Dave

Hello. This is a genuine offer. I am just trying to desperately sell the tokens as TCHN is not on an exchange yet and I suddenly need the money I invested in the ICO.

Hi mate, the best you can do is to contact an admin through telegram. I think they will be in a better position to assist you. Because, though you look legit, it is hard to actually convince people that you are. Thanks
Corleone100

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:37:14 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2018, 07:10:33 PM by Corleone100

Thanks
Dave

I think communicating with one of the Admins in the telegram group will be ideal, Maybe they could buy in to your offer perhaps if you’re legit.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:53:36 PM

But App looks cool.

this of course makes sense, as well as the taxi drivers earn tokens, if the passengers watch ads in their taxi. But the app for the taxi driver has to be very new, so far I have not heard anything about it
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:10:35 PM

I haven't, last I heard they released an iOS version don't know if an android version is out cos i'm an android user.

I am been tempted to conclude that the lack of reviews from users about the app is cause there is actually more Android users than IOS. Can anyone help check the download stats of the app on Apple store?

That's what I have been saying I honestly don't know why most project always release IOS ahead of android they can release the both of them

Lol.. Yea. Right they can release the both but you know the mindset is apple is for the big Boyz and galz in the society, maybe they feel like giving more preference to them before any other.

You have a lot more targeted audience with iOS. Also consider there's a lot less to think about, Apple has a number of devices so you know what resolutions you need to consider for example. However with Android you have many more manufacturers and resolutions to contend with
I agree there is a lot of reasons why it is a lot easier to put an app on the Apple Store then on the Android store, most of the IOS users have the same stable version but Android users do not always upgrade that is why it is harder.

Probably good timing to have the app launching on IoS first as well, considering that the new iPhone has just come, I imagine alot of people are moving to IoS.

IPhone fan base is huge,  so I am also expecting many uses to start testing tachain app.  Unfortunately I don't see anyone posting feedback here.

Yeah, I also really want to know their experiences on using it if there's anyone here using it. But I think there's still no one try it or it's because most of us here are android users and we can't try it now.

At your service
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 11:12:50 PM

But App looks cool.
As a Android User i can't get that App yet and dernly waiting for the release of Android Version in Play Store!

Knowing that android platform can hinder some certain functionalities may be the reason for the delay and a more strenuous process maybe needed to get the app available for android users as oppose to iOS users, so we just have to wait for the app, probably the team will give a more detailed report based on that aspect as they progress  

I am not that expert in mobile development but I have an understanding of it; I mean I know if they opted for react-native they could push for both platforms at once. Not sure why the developers did not do that.

You seem like a code person to me, what is react-native? You mean an app in the android appstore that's built in line with iTunes app store too?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 11:14:26 PM

Probably good timing to have the app launching on IoS first as well, considering that the new iPhone has just come, I imagine alot of people are moving to IoS.

IPhone fan base is huge,  so I am also expecting many uses to start testing tachain app.  Unfortunately I don't see anyone posting feedback here.

Yeah, I also really want to know their experiences on using it if there's anyone here using it. But I think there's still no one try it or it's because most of us here are android users and we can't try it now.

It'd  be nice if the team can do a video showing someone reviewing the app, that'll go a long way.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:23:50 PM

It'd  be nice if the team can do a video showing someone reviewing the app, that'll go a long way.

that's a really good idea. As the project launches in the Philippines in October, they should now really promote the apps offensive
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 12:38:58 AM

Blockchain is revolutionizing every sector. And transportation or ads aren’t left out. the platform substantially widens the opportunities for advertisers and Tachain application users. Now ads can be appreciated.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:12:43 AM

I honestly don't think iOS is as popular as it used to be it has lost a lot of market shares to competitors. If you look at the charts their sales are dropping.

CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 05:06:49 AM

But App looks cool.

Will be nice to get some sort of official announcement in regards to this app release and also - like you say, some sort of video evidence / review

yeah, video would really mean a lot to their community, lots of people prefer watching videos to reading, they should know that a good percentage of your community prefers watching than read

I know I do and it’s a much more impactful medium that’s easier to share and get people interested in not many want to invest time into reading a long detailed article or whitepaper in this day of social media if it’s too long people skip it

Me especially, i love watching videos than reading. I tend to concentrate more while watching videos than reading. I wish the team can heed to our suggestions.

well as much as watching video is i still prefer reading because i engage every of my neurons when reading, anyway that's just a personal opinion i believe video will do more good to their marketing effort
Thats actually Personal preferences,
you can go through article anytime you like,but for videos its a different scenerio!
but its still maximum people are comfortable with videos as you can interact visually!
so i want tachain to make some videos now and then!
Pages: « 1 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 [184] 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: