Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:12:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] VIDY 👅 | Video Layer for Ads | ⚡$16 million already raised! ⚡  (Read 142840 times)
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:50:28 AM

I am interested on this project. I'll expect this to see what is going to occur.  Good luck guys!

Thanks for Your Support! Stay tuned to https://vidy.com/ for more updates.

Thank you. Will waiting. Still no exact date of token sale? Do you have a pre-sale as well? What your hardcap and softcap?
Their Softcap is 15,000 ETH and the hardcap is 60,000 ETH. And i see that their pre-ico will start in 33 days.

And the softcap is already reached due to private investors who gave 16m USD.

Really?! That would be great and a huge success as for many ICOs it's difficult nowadays to reach softcap. Is there any possibility to verify these private investments?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:58:13 AM

WTF, it will need one admin only to delete all the bot messages here, but I think it is in the reponsability of BTCT to become active in this matter ...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
vidy (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Video Layer for Ads - vidy.com

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 10:57:09 AM

I am interested on this project. I'll expect this to see what is going to occur.  Good luck guys!

Thank you. Will waiting. Still no exact date of token sale? Do you have a pre-sale as well? What your hardcap and softcap?
Their Softcap is 15,000 ETH and the hardcap is 60,000 ETH. And i see that their pre-ico will start in 33 days.

Really?! That would be great and a huge success as for many ICOs it's difficult nowadays to reach softcap. Is there any possibility to verify these private investments?

Thanks for your support, ofcource team will verify this private investment fund.

VIDY 👅| Decentralized Video Ad Network | VIDY 👅
Open-source NLP Protocol Hold to Earn One-Tap Payment Staking Mechanism Low fees Secure
Facebook   Telegram   Twitter   [Pre-ICO Starts in August 14th, 2018]   Bitcointalk   Medium   Reddit
vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 11:07:12 AM

i also think that the big companies are not interested in partnerships with vidy, but at the same time i believe that vidy is a winning project with a good and fast platform,that offer great profits for publishers and users and therefore probably will become a great competitor of the big companies like google or facebook...
Sure, it's like an egg teaching a hen how to act. Anyways, Vidy has all chances to find its niche in the market.
In the advertising sector a lot of competitors, they will need a lot of knowledge and experts for the project to be competitive.
Surely it will be necessary to have something in mind to be one step ahead of your competitors, I hope the Team has something for the next steps, and even during the execution of its activities, after ICO

Do you mean to say there is competitors already for ads platform like this ?  But its not an issue considering the attention and support they are getting if you watch their telegram channel.

Thanks for question, We already partner with some of the big brand. You can check our website for details. We have 30 partners on Que for partnership. So we can confirm there is huge demand for vidy on ad indusry.

Open-source NLP Protocol Hold to Earn One-Tap Payment Staking Mechanism Low fees Secure
Facebook   Telegram   Twitter   [Pre-ICO Starts in August 14th, 2018]   Bitcointalk   Medium   Reddit
vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 11:13:12 AM

Hello, is the demo already available? and also has the beta platform been launched? when i clicked the demo on your site, it says that the demo isnt ready yet. But on the roadmap, its written that the demo is in Q1 2018 and beta platform is in Q2 2018.

We are considering going live with one of our partners and you guys can experience the product on an actual live site. So there may not even be a demo but us being live on various sites. We'll keep everyone informed about the plan.

vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 11:15:33 AM

The business model and revenue stream looks promising. Let's see how it fare out in the real practical world

Thanks for Your Support! Stay tuned to https://vidy.com/ for more updates. We will update you all the plans and upcoming news with the project.

vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 11:17:18 AM

Is any of your partner also invested in private sale?

You have huge partners, and got a big amount of money on private sale so maybe some of them also invested in your project?

Thanks for Your Support! Stay tuned to https://vidy.com/ for more updates. All the info with private investor will be update on our website soon.

vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 11:18:49 AM

You have huge partners, and got a big amount of money on private sale so maybe some of them also invested in your project?

would nice to know, as this shows the commitment of the partners.

We will launch our live product with on of our partner to show the comitment.

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:40:07 AM

WTF, it will need one admin only to delete all the bot messages here, but I think it is in the reponsability of BTCT to become active in this matter ...

Bots should be taken care of by the bitcointalk admins. They are spamming hard nowadays.
vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 11:45:23 AM

I've read something about the mvp being almost ready? Is there a timeframe available?

We will launch our live product hopfully before ICO. Date has not been confirme yet.

vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 12:09:48 PM

Yes we had big support from private investor, we raise $16m in very sort time.

vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 12:13:11 PM

i also think that the big companies are not interested in partnerships with vidy, but at the same time i believe that vidy is a winning project with a good and fast platform,that offer great profits for publishers and users and therefore probably will become a great competitor of the big companies like google or facebook...
Sure, it's like an egg teaching a hen how to act. Anyways, Vidy has all chances to find its niche in the market.
In the advertising sector a lot of competitors, they will need a lot of knowledge and experts for the project to be competitive.
Surely it will be necessary to have something in mind to be one step ahead of your competitors, I hope the Team has something for the next steps, and even during the execution of its activities, after ICO

Do you mean to say there is competitors already for ads platform like this ?  But its not an issue considering the attention and support they are getting if you watch their telegram channel.

there are always competitors in this space, not necessarily on blockchain.

That's our focus as well, To builld better product so we always stay ahead in ad industry.

vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 12:22:27 PM

They said they gonna publish the list of private investors, I guess we'll see then... Looking forward for more updates, one of the devs said they should come soon.

Oh will they? It's a good thing if they're gonna do it, because they didn't invest with crypto as far as I understood so there's no address or smart contract to show to show those transactions

The team is working on those what is the best way to show the fund.

loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:32:17 PM

They said they gonna publish the list of private investors, I guess we'll see then... Looking forward for more updates, one of the devs said they should come soon.

Oh will they? It's a good thing if they're gonna do it, because they didn't invest with crypto as far as I understood so there's no address or smart contract to show to show those transactions

If that's true then I think they will publish a list with the names of the private companies that have invested on it. Otherwise I can't imagine how they can do it.
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:00:52 PM

The concept and model is very impressive and is a good business model to keep the token demand high but is it practical ? I mean there are many revolutionary sounding project which was practically unachievable even though it is sound theoretically. So was just wondering if what speculators think of this one

As a simple user I earn Vidy tokens by watching videos but where do the tokens come from? Does the website owner have to buy the tokens on the market?

Advertiser X signs up to Vidy, connects their crypto wallet and shows the amount of VidyCoin that they have staked, subsequently unlocking either the Titanium, Gold, or Platinum advertising tier. The advertiser then gets access to a dashboard where they can manage their campaigns and upload their video advertisements. All uploaded video advertisements are transcribed ro determine the words said in them, and subsequently run through a convolutional neural network to segment out speakers in preparation of being embedded into corresponding text.

The advertiser then lists up to 10 keywords that embody their video advertisement, and designates the campaign dates, preferred target demographic (if available), and how much ad spend to allocate to its campaign. All ad spend is automatically credited from their VidyCoin wallet balance at the end of each day. If they are a Platinum tier advertiser, they can also designate which publishers that they prefer to advertise with, and which they prefer to avoid. When the campaign is ready, the advertiser hits the “Go Live” button and from there the consensus layer has access to advertiser X’s new video ads for adjudication on placement in available publisher inventory.

On the dashboard the advertiser can adjust live campaigns, view statistics  on each campaign and individual video ad’s performance, and see analytics on users and publishers to evaluate how they are performing and iterate copy and creative accordingly.

Publisher Y signs up to Vidy, connects their wallet and selects ‘Allow’ to share all pages on their site with the Vidy indexer. The Vidy indexer powers the consensus layer’s matching script by scanning for natural language on each publisher page against  the keywords  and  transcriptions of possible ads. Publisher Y is then prompted to enter keywords of ads that are most relevant to their platform as a whole, as well as specific keywords relevant to each individual page they publish with Vidy’s application layer integrated. These keywords become another input for the consensus layer to evaluate when matching relevant ads to the natural language of a publisher page. The publisher receives a similar dashboard  to that of the advertiser where they can see all pages indexed, all currently embedded vidys, and add and remove vidys at any time. The dashboard will show performance statistics of each embed and allow any page ro have ads turned on or off. When user Z visits Publisher Ys page, Publisher Y shares user Z’s demographic information via a secure smart contract with Vidy’s consensus layer. This handoff occurs as soon as the user reaches the site, so that the consensus layer has time to use the decrypted user data to filter ads for placement behind the text before the user or the publisher experiences a delay in experience. Miners driving the consensus layer then place the most relevant ads behind the linked text that they will be activated on within that publisher’s page.

As user Z holds down on the video ad, the application layer records hold  time and  reports it to  the data layer’s ledger for calculation of VidyCoin payout to both the publisher and the user.
The advertiser’s VidyCoin balance is subsequently credited at the end of the day based on hold time performance. The data layer also stores and processes data on which ads were held and which were skipped to then pass along to Vidy’s AI engine for further user profile precision learning.

Still the question, how does the layer know user Z's wallet information etc?

User Z has to sign up with email address to redeem Vidycoin. So once User Z sign up his info is locked into smart contract.

And how does the smart contract know that it is user Z and not user F or U or C or K?

probably with an non changeable identifier, otherwise it wont work, since many identities can share the same credentials and have to be separately recognized.

Yeah but still I would like to understand how this is working :/

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:24:10 PM

If that's true then I think they will publish a list with the names of the private companies that have invested on it. Otherwise I can't imagine how they can do it.
This is not a good idea, perhaps some of them want to be anonymous. In this all - sense of private sale, it will suffice to show the proof in the form of a contract of address or something like this.
vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 02:02:53 PM

then the video ads shown will be selected according to the interests of users, i see that for advertisers there will be a lot of options such as choosing the keyworlds, target users, video skipped statistics, really good

We will have the application layer is the consumer-facing distributor of video ads across the web, encapsulated in an SDK that can be installed with just a tap by any publisher.

Our NLP Protocol, Vidy’s ad placement mechanism is a proprietary open-source NLP protocol that automatically places video ads on a massive scale into the hyper-relevant text of millions of publisher pages.

Our Consensus Layer receives user data along with ad performance information from the data layer and processes it as inputs in the placement-scripts that it runs. This is done in conjunction with decrypting the smart contracts that are handed off for user-data target application.

Our Data Layer is the foundation of the Vidy Ad distribution platform, concurrently communicating with the application consensus layers, and transparently maintaining all incoming data in the immutable Vidy ledger. The data layer maintains a record of all embed placements, hold times, VidyCoin payouts, VidyCoin staked balances, and all VidyCoin transactions via the application layer’s one-tap purchase modal.
Hold To Earn VidyCoin

viljy

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:05:19 PM

Do you mean to say there is competitors already for ads platform like this ?  But its not an issue considering the attention and support they are getting if you watch their telegram channel.

Thanks for question, We already partner with some of the big brand. You can check our website for details. We have 30 partners on Que for partnership. So we can confirm there is huge demand for vidy on ad indusry.

Really you have a lot of partners. I looked and saw that among the partners there is a Mercedes. Will any other car manufacturers enter into partnership agreements with you?
vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 02:09:14 PM

I've read something about the mvp being almost ready? Is there a timeframe available?

Will be good if they release before ico.

On Telegram they said it will be released soon. I guess it will be before the pre ICO.

Thank for Your Support! Date has not fixed yet Hopefully before pre ico. Stay tuned to https://vidy.com/ for more updates.

vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 02:11:20 PM

i hope i can get this token through airdrop and bounty, i'm sure this project will be success because ads project has a great prospect
I wish you luck, you can still get good references through this, but I prefer besides collecting free chips, waiting for the best moments for investment application, I hope this time does not take long

Thank for Your Support! Stay tuned to https://vidy.com/ for more updates.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: