Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:49:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] VIDY 👅 | Video Layer for Ads | ⚡$16 million already raised! ⚡  (Read 142840 times)
ranban

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:23:24 PM

The idea will be fortunate.
Interesting design, faultless job, responsive job!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:39:26 PM

i also think that the big companies are not interested in partnerships with vidy, but at the same time i believe that vidy is a winning project with a good and fast platform,that offer great profits for publishers and users and therefore probably will become a great competitor of the big companies like google or facebook...
Sure, it's like an egg teaching a hen how to act. Anyways, Vidy has all chances to find its niche in the market.
In the advertising sector a lot of competitors, they will need a lot of knowledge and experts for the project to be competitive.
Surely it will be necessary to have something in mind to be one step ahead of your competitors, I hope the Team has something for the next steps, and even during the execution of its activities, after ICO

Do you mean to say there is competitors already for ads platform like this ?  But its not an issue considering the attention and support they are getting if you watch their telegram channel.

Thanks for question, We already partner with some of the big brand. You can check our website for details. We have 30 partners on Que for partnership. So we can confirm there is huge demand for vidy on ad indusry.

Really you have a lot of partners. I looked and saw that among the partners there is a Mercedes. Will any other car manufacturers enter into partnership agreements with you?

Vidy has already lined up a blue-chip list of advertiser and publisher partners, including Coca-Cola, Sephora, Mercedes-Benz, MediaCorp and CNN.

We’ve lined up over 30 partners to date and are growing our partner list by the day.

We’ll be announcing new partnerships on our Twitter (https://twitter.com/vidycoin) and Telegram (https://t.me/vidycoin) channels.

You already have huge partners.

I can't guess who to expect. I never see a project has so many big partners (like coca cola - mercedes and etc.)
Not only do they collect many partners, but they also bring the best in their segments, or at least the biggest ones, that's wonderful, Time Vidy seems to be at full steam, it's very encouraging for me.
butsunota

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:09:09 AM

Good evening guys! Such project are becoming smash.
Credible idea, impeccably website, riveting idea.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:28:51 AM

Yes i also think that the credibility of the project is good at the moment. The team is active and seems smart, the visbility of the project is nice, the telegram group is very active and it’s very important at the moment in the crypto world. Maybe a nice future for vidy.
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:27:43 AM

Yes i also think that the credibility of the project is good at the moment. The team is active and seems smart, the visbility of the project is nice, the telegram group is very active and it’s very important at the moment in the crypto world. Maybe a nice future for vidy.

Definitely, They have a great team who is supportive and active with all the queries from the community. Their Telegram channel is always full with positive comments and new people are joining in everyday.  Grin
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:54:09 AM

Definitely, They have a great team who is supportive and active with all the queries from the community. Their Telegram channel is always full with positive comments and new people are joining in everyday.  Grin

that's good to hear, I haven't been to telegram in a while. maybe I'll go today

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:24:09 AM

Like I said before and have been saying.. all the project seems to focus in telegram now, its the trend. Forum is becoming more deserted each passing day
meisner

Activity: 619
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:39:16 AM

Good morning team. Looks very good.
Apperceptive project, really good approach!
Video layer can become very useful for ads, if they are really able to solve the problems they are facing with technical implementation.

vidy (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112

Video Layer for Ads - vidy.com

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 07:46:34 AM

Good morning team. Looks very good.
Apperceptive project, really good approach!
Video layer can become very useful for ads, if they are really able to solve the problems they are facing with technical implementation.

Today, 600 million people run ad blockers on their phones and desktops because they’re tired of being abused by the advertisement industry. l Unbeknownst to most, unwanted mobile advertising accounts for more than $23 per month in data charges on the average user’s data plan, and approximately 210/o less daily battery life.2

This relationship is not consensual; users have no say and no perceived right ro avoid ads or choose which ads they want to see in today’s climate. 3 Their only choice is to opt out of the ecosystem completely, and it is advertisers and publishers who suffer the most from this ad blocking backlash, because this means that there are 600 million sets of eyeballs - and therefore 600 million potential customers - who they lose out on.4

Vidy pledges to bring these 600 million lost users back into the advertisement ecosystem. Our tri-layer solution built on the blockchain will be the win-win-win that this broken industry needs to fairly reward all participanrs, augment video ad relevance, and cut out the troublesome middlemen that have erected an opaque, fraudulent, and abusive status quo.

In 2017 the Vidy team found a way around this decades-long problem,  end  we’ve  been racing ever since to make our solution a reality. We believe  we can allow  the online  ad ecosystem to have its cake and eat it too by aligning incenrives for all parties. With our answer, people won’t need to unwillingly forfeit rheir privacy anymore, can rightfully be rewarded for powering the ad industry with their attention, and ad publishers  will  make  more  money  than they do now on video ads by unlocUng a whole new frontier for video ad inventory.

VIDY 👅| Decentralized Video Ad Network | VIDY 👅
Open-source NLP Protocol Hold to Earn One-Tap Payment Staking Mechanism Low fees Secure
Facebook   Telegram   Twitter   [Pre-ICO Starts in August 14th, 2018]   Bitcointalk   Medium   Reddit
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:50:23 AM

Holy Moly, rewarding peeps for watching ads is a brilliant idea. I watch Youtube daily, either for crypto related stuff or the odd info I want to get and some entertainment, of course, so earning while watching an advertisement that might interest me, is gonna rock my boat for sure. I think I would want to get involved in the ICO and buy up some tokens as well and the fact that it has already raised a good amount in a bear market speaks volumes in itself. I am very excited to see a project like this get off the ground, as blockchain tech permeates all levels of our existence, more and more people will slowly begin to understand the power of the Blockchain!

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 07:51:29 AM

Like I said before and have been saying.. all the project seems to focus in telegram now, its the trend. Forum is becoming more deserted each passing day

Thank for Your Support! Stay tuned to https://t.me/VidyCoin for more updates.

Open-source NLP Protocol Hold to Earn One-Tap Payment Staking Mechanism Low fees Secure
Facebook   Telegram   Twitter   [Pre-ICO Starts in August 14th, 2018]   Bitcointalk   Medium   Reddit
vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 07:56:05 AM

Holy Moly, rewarding peeps for watching ads is a brilliant idea. I watch Youtube daily, either for crypto related stuff or the odd info I want to get and some entertainment, of course, so earning while watching an advertisement that might interest me, is gonna rock my boat for sure. I think I would want to get involved in the ICO and buy up some tokens as well and the fact that it has already raised a good amount in a bear market speaks volumes in itself. I am very excited to see a project like this get off the ground, as blockchain tech permeates all levels of our existence, more and more people will slowly begin to understand the power of the Blockchain!

Vidy is the world's first decentralized ad network, powered by the ethereum blockchain.

Vidy's ad platform allows advertisers to embed video ads directly into hyper-relevant website text, improving user experience, ad conversions and publisher payments.

With just a hold, users can now reveal tiny hyper-relevant videos embedded in the text of any page on the web, unlocking a whole new dimension of the internet. All ads are placed with an NLP consensus protocol driven by miners.

With a team of veteran engineers, industry-leading advisors and world-class brand partners, Vidy is on it's way to reinventing online advertising, e-commerce, and entertainment.

vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 07:56:55 AM

Thanks for your support

Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:57:03 AM

You are right, in telegram very responsive administrator, he answers to all questions and not only this, I like when such interaction with the community.
vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 07:58:48 AM

Thanks for your support! Vidy team brife intro

The Vidy project grew out of Harvard University, where Patrick Colangelo (CEO) founded the company out of his dorm room and was president of the Harvard Entrepreneurship Forum.

The Vidy team has wide ranging industry/technical backgrounds including Hedge Fund Management (Patrick Colangelo), Private Equity and Angel Investment (Dan Sullivan), International Investment Banking (Matthew Lim), Mobile Game Development and Blockchain development (Jake Rosin), Artificial Intelligence, Augmented Reality and Blockchain Development (Marco Vanossi), Supply Chain Logistics (Garrett Wilson), Ad Blocking Extensions (Arria Owlia), Automotive Software Development and cryptography (Nicholas Kubiac), Computational Linguistics, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence (Kyubyong Park), Artificial Intelligence, Computer Vision, and blockchain development (Harry Yang).

In addition to the industry and technical experience listed above, each member of the Vidy team was selected for their experience founding and running their own business, with several achieving multiple successful exits before joining the Vidy team.

vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 08:02:37 AM

Thank for Your Support! Join our telegram channel https://t.me/VidyCoin for more updates.

vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 08:05:00 AM

I've read something about the mvp being almost ready? Is there a timeframe available?

We will launch our live product hopfully before ICO. Date has not been confirme yet.
It will be great as nothing helps more a project than a real example and this will attract a lots of investors.

Launching the real product/demo version will be better way to get the attentions from people. I wish vidy will be able to launch it before the main ICO.

I also hope that Vidy team will be able to finish an mvp before the main sale, that could be a huge advantage. They already have a very good list of partners, with mvp, I'm sure the sale would be successful.
Well, if they manage to prepare mvp prior to the main activities within the project, they would already have something to offer, thus having a competitive advantage.

Well we are planning to go live with one of our partner hopefully before pre ico but date has not confirm yet. Thank for Your Support!

vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 08:09:19 AM

then the video ads shown will be selected according to the interests of users, i see that for advertisers there will be a lot of options such as choosing the keyworlds, target users, video skipped statistics, really good

We will have the application layer is the consumer-facing distributor of video ads across the web, encapsulated in an SDK that can be installed with just a tap by any publisher.

Our NLP Protocol, Vidy’s ad placement mechanism is a proprietary open-source NLP protocol that automatically places video ads on a massive scale into the hyper-relevant text of millions of publisher pages.

Our Consensus Layer receives user data along with ad performance information from the data layer and processes it as inputs in the placement-scripts that it runs. This is done in conjunction with decrypting the smart contracts that are handed off for user-data target application.

Our Data Layer is the foundation of the Vidy Ad distribution platform, concurrently communicating with the application consensus layers, and transparently maintaining all incoming data in the immutable Vidy ledger. The data layer maintains a record of all embed placements, hold times, VidyCoin payouts, VidyCoin staked balances, and all VidyCoin transactions via the application layer’s one-tap purchase modal.
Hold To Earn VidyCoin

Do you think that Ethereum will be able to handle all of this? A solution can be ARK when they will release coreV2 and ArkVM, you just fork your own bridgechain with arkVM enabled and you won't bloat the main chain

At this moment Ethereum will be able to handle it, we have tested. In the future we will have our own blockchain.

vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 08:12:00 AM

i also think that the big companies are not interested in partnerships with vidy, but at the same time i believe that vidy is a winning project with a good and fast platform,that offer great profits for publishers and users and therefore probably will become a great competitor of the big companies like google or facebook...
Sure, it's like an egg teaching a hen how to act. Anyways, Vidy has all chances to find its niche in the market.
In the advertising sector a lot of competitors, they will need a lot of knowledge and experts for the project to be competitive.
Surely it will be necessary to have something in mind to be one step ahead of your competitors, I hope the Team has something for the next steps, and even during the execution of its activities, after ICO

Do you mean to say there is competitors already for ads platform like this ?  But its not an issue considering the attention and support they are getting if you watch their telegram channel.

Thanks for question, We already partner with some of the big brand. You can check our website for details. We have 30 partners on Que for partnership. So we can confirm there is huge demand for vidy on ad indusry.

Really you have a lot of partners. I looked and saw that among the partners there is a Mercedes. Will any other car manufacturers enter into partnership agreements with you?

Vidy has already lined up a blue-chip list of advertiser and publisher partners, including Coca-Cola, Sephora, Mercedes-Benz, MediaCorp and CNN.

We’ve lined up over 30 partners to date and are growing our partner list by the day.

We’ll be announcing new partnerships on our Twitter (https://twitter.com/vidycoin) and Telegram (https://t.me/vidycoin) channels.

You already have huge partners.

I can't guess who to expect. I never see a project has so many big partners (like coca cola - mercedes and etc.)

There are a lot of big news will be coming up new Partner announcement, Investor list, ICO sale date, Demo name few. Thank for Your Support! Join our telegram channel https://t.me/VidyCoin for more updates.

vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 08:13:33 AM

I've read something about the mvp being almost ready? Is there a timeframe available?

We will launch our live product hopfully before ICO. Date has not been confirme yet.
It will be great as nothing helps more a project than a real example and this will attract a lots of investors.

Our project will go live soon hopefully before pre ico

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: