Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:18:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] VIDY 👅 | Video Layer for Ads | ⚡$16 million already raised! ⚡  (Read 142840 times)
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:41:09 PM

Yes slack was used in the past for many project but not now. Usually now telegram and bitcointalk are the most important social network to communicate and build a community for a project. Vidy team is really active on these social media for exemple.

Not anymore on bitcointalk it seems, I'm not on their telegram channel so I can't say if they are active there or not. Just wondering why they stopped being active here, maybe because of the lack of actual news

Maybe they think telegram is a better use of their time. They're active there
Usually people are more active and expend more time in social media platforms that in forum so I can see the point on expending more time there than here.

I don't know, it  really depends on the social media I think. Telegram is confusing, I can never find important stuff there, I don't really understand, to be honest, why somebody would consider it their primary social media.
in telegram you can quickly get answer to interisuyuschy question, it simplifies everything and and there is no need search this information in whitepaper.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vidy (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Video Layer for Ads - vidy.com

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 08:51:07 PM

Yes slack was used in the past for many project but not now. Usually now telegram and bitcointalk are the most important social network to communicate and build a community for a project. Vidy team is really active on these social media for exemple.

Not anymore on bitcointalk it seems, I'm not on their telegram channel so I can't say if they are active there or not. Just wondering why they stopped being active here, maybe because of the lack of actual news

Maybe they think telegram is a better use of their time. They're active there
Usually people are more active and expend more time in social media platforms that in forum so I can see the point on expending more time there than here.

I don't know, it  really depends on the social media I think. Telegram is confusing, I can never find important stuff there, I don't really understand, to be honest, why somebody would consider it their primary social media.
in telegram you can quickly get answer to interisuyuschy question, it simplifies everything and and there is no need search this information in whitepaper.

Thank for Your Support! we are trying to answer all the question raise by community on any platform

VIDY 👅| Decentralized Video Ad Network | VIDY 👅
Open-source NLP Protocol Hold to Earn One-Tap Payment Staking Mechanism Low fees Secure
Facebook   Telegram   Twitter   [Pre-ICO Starts in August 14th, 2018]   Bitcointalk   Medium   Reddit
vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 08:53:06 PM

in the past, in fact, many programs used as a communication channel slack, now the main channels are telegram and bitcointalk, but follow the news on telegram in my opinion is a little confusing i would like weekly news here on the forum where it is easier for me to follow...

Thank for Your Suggestion! we will look into it.

Open-source NLP Protocol Hold to Earn One-Tap Payment Staking Mechanism Low fees Secure
Facebook   Telegram   Twitter   [Pre-ICO Starts in August 14th, 2018]   Bitcointalk   Medium   Reddit
vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 08:53:39 PM

👅⚡Don't forget to follow us on social media!⚡👅

vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 08:55:13 PM

They seem not active here like they used to be.

In telegram, they are still very active but seems they started to ignore here.

I noticed that, they just left this thread, maybe because they think that they won't get much traction over here. I don't know if they're right or not, I only know that telegram is just a jungle

I don't think they have left the thread. They are more active on telegram, but you are correct by saying that telegram is a jungle. A fun one but still a jungle which is almost unreadable.

They plan to publish a list of their 16m USD investors as well as releasing the MVP before the pre-sale starts. That was said in Telegram.

Seems that they have a lot of things to publish and share with us some real info ...as list of investors and partnership confirmation ...until then is like all the projects even if the admin are online here and also on telegram 
Indeed, maybe they are waiting for the proper moment to publish all that info and cause a bigger impact after the summer. Because that is a really important info that a lot of investors would like to know before putting their money on it.
Publishing the investors listand releasing the MVP before pre-sale could boost the interest in the project and result in some hype just at the right time. Hopefully they stick to their plans.

If the team could pull it off, then it would give the project much needed credibility which in turn can attract many investors as possible.

We will release our MVP before pre ICO for people to see.

vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 08:58:48 PM

I noticed that, they just left this thread, maybe because they think that they won't get much traction over here. I don't know if they're right or not, I only know that telegram is just a jungle

I don't think they have left the thread. They are more active on telegram, but you are correct by saying that telegram is a jungle. A fun one but still a jungle which is almost unreadable.

They plan to publish a list of their 16m USD investors as well as releasing the MVP before the pre-sale starts. That was said in Telegram.

Seems that they have a lot of things to publish and share with us some real info ...as list of investors and partnership confirmation ...until then is like all the projects even if the admin are online here and also on telegram 

We will announce our investor list soon and partnership list

vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 08:59:10 PM

belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:52:14 PM

Thanks for this, we know how successful Vidy has made in your channels and so we know how important it is to have your networks in our reach, congratulations for the success in telegran
vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 12:18:11 AM

ROAD MAP

vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 12:18:50 AM

vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 12:20:35 AM

VIDY Team

Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:52:18 AM

The vidy team seems competent and serious. I think it’s important‘ to have a competent team to handle the project’s development and deliver something in the end. And i like the fact that there is always someone to talk with the community here or on telegram.
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:32:53 AM

VIDY Team

Its a good thing to keep on evolving with the project and add essential members into the team so that we can grow with market. The team looks serious towards their aim and hopefully will see some results soon.
webwakko

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 08:16:57 AM

ROAD MAP
If that isn't a clear roadmap, I wonder what is :-)
Tnx for the update !

note : love the way how you guys stay active in the ANN Wink

oh yeah.. did someone say bounty?
tell me more Smiley

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:21:11 AM

ROAD MAP
Tnx for the update !

tell me more Smiley

So if launch is 2019 the development is under process ? Or you mean development starts q1 of 2019 😎
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:47:23 AM

ROAD MAP
Tnx for the update !

tell me more Smiley

Vidy team is one of the best team among the other one since they are available here and on telegram. I am sure the project will benefit from it. For information related bounty, you can find it here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4562571.0
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:59:20 AM

ROAD MAP
Tnx for the update !

tell me more Smiley

So if launch is 2019 the development is under process ? Or you mean development starts q1 of 2019 😎

I think they are working on it already but after the ICO they need to find enough partners and update their websites and so on.
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:30:11 AM

it's not really a jungle, the admins are very active there and trying to help people.

Was speaking about telegram in general, do you agree with me that is a jungle? Do you remember last year? ICOs were on Slack where you can have multiple channels, it was way more better. Unfortunally phishing attempts where there

Yes, but Slack had made its limitations and this will be their dead.

isn't Slack already kinda dead/? don't remember the last time a project had a slack.
It is still alive, but many people prefer nowadays discord - it's more convenient I guess and a bit easy to use

It's not dead in the sense of it is not used any longer. Normal companies etc still are using Slack, it is just useless for Crypto.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:36:30 AM

Didn't you say that some time ago already? I was under impression that it was already published. When is the start of pre-sale? Isn't it tomorrow?

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:51:58 AM

Didn't you say that some time ago already? I was under impression that it was already published. When is the start of pre-sale? Isn't it tomorrow?

what pre sale is tomorrow ? cant keep track of all this project and their dates. So many in the calender, maybe we need a new crypto ico alarm clock
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: