Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:43:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qyno Coin blockchain financial ecosystem POW | Masternodes  (Read 54812 times)
Techsan

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:59:39 AM

Qynocoin is a great coin. I like that Qyno’s team really want to make their community happy. I hope everything will be great and coin will be accepted on the market.
Yes, qynocoin has a promising idea and I don’t think that there will be some problems. Why do you think that coin developers want to make community happy? I agree with you but I want to know what you mean.
Actually, I mean about the bounty campaign and invite contest. It is a nice opportunity to make additional coins. By the way, the invitation contest will be ended soon. If you want to participate you’d better hurry up.
I haven’t known about it before. I want to know some details. Probably it will be nice to participate. Where I can find something about it?
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:04:14 AM

Qynocoin is a great coin. I like that Qyno’s team really want to make their community happy. I hope everything will be great and coin will be accepted on the market.
Yes, qynocoin has a promising idea and I don’t think that there will be some problems. Why do you think that coin developers want to make community happy? I agree with you but I want to know what you mean.
Actually, I mean about the bounty campaign and invite contest. It is a nice opportunity to make additional coins. By the way, the invitation contest will be ended soon. If you want to participate you’d better hurry up.
I haven’t known about it before. I want to know some details. Probably it will be nice to participate. Where I can find something about it?
I think you are able to find it in Qyno’s discord channel. Are you a member of their community? Developers will help you in any case. It is great I think. That’s why I like it so much.
Techsan

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:09:55 AM

I think you are able to find it in Qyno’s discord channel. Are you a member of their community? Developers will help you in any case. It is great I think. That’s why I like it so much.
Wow. It is great but I don’t have a discord account and I have never used it. Can you send me the invitation, please? I can’t find it.
Green Lantern

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:15:08 AM

Wow. It is great but I don’t have a discord account and I have never used it. Can you send me the invitation, please? I can’t find it.
Well, you can find at the first page but I can send it to you also. Here you are.
https://discordapp.com/invite/rjWMT5r
I wish you good luck. I hope you will earn enough coins. Also, you will be able to find out many news
Techsan

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:20:32 AM

Well, you can find at the first page but I can send it to you also. Here you are.
I wish you good luck. I hope you will earn enough coins. Also, you will be able to find out many news

Thank you for help. I think this discord channel will help me to know more about this project. Developers can be proud of their community. It grows strong and I hope it will become even better.
Green Lantern

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:25:41 AM

Thank you for help. I think this discord channel will help me to know more about this project. Developers can be proud of their community. It grows strong and I hope it will become even better.
I am sure that it will happen. The project is permanently developing and everything will be even better. Project soon will be listed and it will find its place on the market.
Techsan

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:31:23 AM

I am sure that it will happen. The project is permanently developing and everything will be even better. Project soon will be listed and it will find its place on the market.
Time will tell. Qynocoin is something special. I really hope the listing will be soon. I have great plans for this project. Qynocoin deserves to be on the top.
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:36:10 AM

Qynocoin will soon be added to the Crypto Bridge. I want to know about it more. Have developers mentioned somewhere this information? I can’t anything about it.
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:41:46 AM

Qynocoin will soon be added to the Crypto Bridge. I want to know about it more. Have developers mentioned somewhere this information? I can’t anything about it.

It still very unclear for developers and community. Someone hopes that it will stay at $3 or $4. We will see it very soon. Developers will do all possible to support this coin and make it great and needed. You need to wait a little bit
bitokman

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:47:05 AM

It still very unclear for developers and community. Someone hopes that it will stay at $3 or $4. We will see it very soon. Developers will do all possible to support this coin and make it great and needed. You need to wait a little bit
Well, it is interesting. I hope you are right and everything will be great. Crypto Bridge needs to be faster. They make wait a lot of people. I think it is unfair and it could ruin reputation of Qynocoin.
nicrnicr

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:52:23 AM

Well, it is interesting. I hope you are right and everything will be great. Crypto Bridge needs to be faster. They make wait a lot of people. I think it is unfair and it could ruin reputation of Qynocoin.
I don’t think so. I mean that developers are enough flexible and experienced. They are able to avoid any problem. It is unpleasant but I think it won’t change anything. Qynocoin will help to get a great passive profit.
bitokman

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:57:54 AM

I don’t think so. I mean that developers are enough flexible and experienced. They are able to avoid any problem. It is unpleasant but I think it won’t change anything. Qynocoin will help to get a great passive profit.
Qynocoin will be great. This project has everything that is needed for a successful project. Flawless idea, impressive architecture and wonderful team. I like how they work. I want to know more about this people.
nicrnicr

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:04:04 AM

Qynocoin will be great. This project has everything that is needed for a successful project. Flawless idea, impressive architecture and wonderful team. I like how they work. I want to know more about this people.
I think you can find something in their discord channel. I haven’t found also a lot of information about them. It needs to be really interesting. You need to ask them about additional information because many users will be happy to know more about it.
bitokman

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:09:58 AM

I think you can find something in their discord channel. I haven’t found also a lot of information about them. It needs to be really interesting. You need to ask them about additional information because many users will be happy to know more about it.
You are absolutely right. Thanks for advice. I will definitely share this information with you. Does Qyno have a telegram channel? Maybe there they will answer faster.
nicrnicr

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:14:19 AM

You are absolutely right. Thanks for advice. I will definitely share this information with you. Does Qyno have a telegram channel? Maybe there they will answer faster.
Don’t worry about it. They answer immediately in the discord channel. I don’t know anything about telegram channel but I know they have facebook, twitter and youtube. Maybe you find there something.
bitokman

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:21:02 AM

Don’t worry about it. They answer immediately in the discord channel. I don’t know anything about telegram channel but I know they have facebook, twitter and youtube. Maybe you find there something.
Thanks for your help. I will make a small research and I hope will find out. There is a lot of interesting information. I know developers want to keep their community informed.
nicrnicr

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:28:33 AM

Thanks for your help. I will make a small research and I hope will find out. There is a lot of interesting information. I know developers want to keep their community informed.
You are right. At least, you will spend some quality time. There are some interesting videos and other stuff that will be useful for any community member.
SamuelN

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:33:27 AM

Hello, community! I wonder about Qyno’s deposits. I read the information from the website and I want to know what features will have qyno’s deposits. I like this idea and want to know how it will be provided.
guarino

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:38:46 AM

Hello, community! I wonder about Qyno’s deposits. I read the information from the website and I want to know what features will have qyno’s deposits. I like this idea and want to know how it will be provided.
Well, I think it is pretty obvious. Currency holders will be able to have features such as checking, savings, time deposit, and call deposit accounts. You just need to be more attentive. I think this feature will help make qyno very successful.
SamuelN

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:43:44 AM

Well, I think it is pretty obvious. Currency holders will be able to have features such as checking, savings, time deposit, and call deposit accounts. You just need to be more attentive. I think this feature will help make qyno very successful.
Yes, I guess traditional banking services united with crypto currencies and innovational technologies can change market. I guess I need to reread it. I think developers need to create their own medium account.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: