Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:36:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people keep saying BTC is dead?!  (Read 225482 times)
cinchin

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 02:21:13 PM

- I think people saying bitcoin dead is people are traders and investors.  They will launch bad rumors about bitcoin that make many people feel scared and sell bitcoin then they will buy bitcoin at a cheap price until a certain time, they will sell bitcoin at a high price
- This is a common occurrence in the business market, if we are psychologically weak, we will fall into the trap. We need to trust the bitcoin and its potential, never listen to what others say without concrete evidence

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 02:25:10 PM

I don't know too that people keep saying that bitcoin is dead. that there is no good reason that bitcoin would be dead. In my own opinion maybe people are just playing joke with us that they keep saying BTC is dead.
People think that bitcoin will be died why? The main reason why people keep pushing and telling to everybody not to use bitcoin they had bad experienced before using bitcoin. When we are talking about bitcoin it is not all about income it all about the risk when you will earn or not.
duckydonald

Activity: 378

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 03:17:37 PM

I don't know too that people keep saying that bitcoin is dead. that there is no good reason that bitcoin would be dead. In my own opinion maybe people are just playing joke with us that they keep saying BTC is dead.
People think that bitcoin will be died why? The main reason why people keep pushing and telling to everybody not to use bitcoin they had bad experienced before using bitcoin. When we are talking about bitcoin it is not all about income it all about the risk when you will earn or not.

If they have lost their money in gambling or any ponzi sites hoping to double it quick then it was their own mistake and they cannot blame bitcoins for that but its a mentality of a person that he will start spreading negative news and may be he wants that others should not take benefits from bitcoins.
dmamigo

Activity: 1232

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 03:34:30 PM

If they have lost their money in gambling or any ponzi sites hoping to double it quick then it was their own mistake and they cannot blame bitcoins for that but its a mentality of a person that he will start spreading negative news and may be he wants that others should not take benefits from bitcoins.

I agree, but either his/her mentality is negative or he/she doesn't wants to let others know the potential. And if he/she is a victim of any Ponzi/Scam, how is it Bitcoins fault. Its upto you what you do with your Bitcoins. Its just a virtual currency, you can't blame a currency.
Seccerius

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 03:45:01 PM

Yes. Or it can be competitors bitcoin, who want to kill him. But those who have already experienced the advantages of this crypto currency will not believe any bad news or rumors.
whizter

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 07:45:35 PM

i think these are the people who just want the price to fell down and they find an opportunity to buy bitcoin in a low price. but i do not think that now people can be trapped as they have become mature and they are not going for panic selling.

███████████████████▄▄▄
        ████████████████████████▄▄
           ████████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████       ▀▀███████████
        ███████               ██████████
        ███████                ██████████
████████   ████████             █████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████             █████████
        ███████████             █████████
    ████   ████████            ██████████
    ████   ████████           ██████████
        ███    ████       ▄▄███████████
    ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄██████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████████████▀
████    ████████████████████████▀▀
████    ███████████████████▀▀▀
DIMCOIN   
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
.The Future of Equity on The Blockchain.
CoinThinker

Activity: 462

Only the best is The be best...

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 07:54:10 PM

i think these are the people who just want the price to fell down and they find an opportunity to buy bitcoin in a low price. but i do not think that now people can be trapped as they have become mature and they are not going for panic selling.

Exactly the days are gone when people used to get panic so quickly and start to sell their coins at low price and big whales used to take advantage by buying at the cheaper price as now people are well aware that price ups and downs is a common practice in bitcoins.

Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 06:39:01 AM

Why do people keep saying BTC is dead?!

Because they are a jealous bunch, most of them are butt hurt because they missed the boat and don't have enough money to buy lots of BTC. So they dream about $1 Bitcoin and how they'll buy thousands if that happens.

I think you are exaggerating the matter from what is really happening. Everytime a dumps happen, many users are panicking the way that they are making a lot of ideas and statements away from the truth. They are just afraid that their investment will be wasted. But as a bitcoin users, we must add the idea of bitcoin's volatility, bitcoin's price is really unpredictable and noone knows what may happen, so as a user we must really expect these from hapenning. And the way that the price dumps, the more user will be able to use bitcoin.
yellow1

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 03:41:48 PM

Because they don't know about bitcoin and they don't believe and what is bitcoin. They keep saying on this because the price is getting low and higher so they stop talking about it. Those people had no bitcoin so they keep saying that. Don't mind them one thing is to do them we prove that they are wrong. I don't know why they saying about it impossible to happen bitcoin is dead or else do not care on bitcoin.
abstractednerve

Activity: 752

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 04:50:30 PM

Because they don't know about bitcoin and they don't believe and what is bitcoin. They keep saying on this because the price is getting low and higher so they stop talking about it. Those people had no bitcoin so they keep saying that. Don't mind them one thing is to do them we prove that they are wrong. I don't know why they saying about it impossible to happen bitcoin is dead or else do not care on bitcoin.

They say it because they want to divert the minds of people from bitcoins and they have a feeling that listening to negative news related to bitcoins they will get panic and will start selling their coins but now that will never happen as people are well aware about the potential of bitcoins.

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

MioTaiHeo

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 06:23:33 PM

They say it because they want to divert the minds of people from bitcoins and they have a feeling that listening to negative news related to bitcoins they will get panic and will start selling their coins but now that will never happen as people are well aware about the potential of bitcoins.

And they just envy us, successful investors. We buy bitcoin and our money grows. And they believe in their fiat, which only depreciates every year
Xavofat

Activity: 938
Merit: 559

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 06:55:14 AM

And they just envy us, successful investors. We buy bitcoin and our money grows. And they believe in their fiat, which only depreciates every year

I think so. Most of my savings are in bitcoin now.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 09:15:35 AM

When bitcoin will reach its peak in the price, I hope all will change his bad attitude towards this currency, that's just too late. Of course very pleased to be if your purse is stored a few hundred or even thousands of bitcoin at the price of $ 5-10k, as predicted experts in the field.

They have already changed their bad attitude and belief on bitcoin. If you checked the topic it was made a long time ago and today with bitcoin at 1000$ + they have already changed their belief and bought more bitcoins. It is just that this topic is very interesting topic and has caught the attention of many users here in this forum.
Unfortunately those people who does not believe on the future of bitcoin will never gonna make a fortune on it, we the believers are always optimistic with the value of bitcoin and regardless how many crisis we will witness, we will also be supportive with bitcoin that's why we are rewarded.
Always consider that the longer we hold, the more we will be profitable, it's all about the patience which we should have.
Perhaps even the opposite. These are all people earn spreading false information about bitcoin. Maybe they are paid even bitcoin coins.
If there people who always saying that bitcoin is dead, these are the people who had a stupid mind, because they want the value of bitcoin be drop, so that others get panic buying it. But I do agreed that the more we hold it for a longer time is the more really get profit on it, only we need to be patience and never get impatience.
davids

Activity: 735

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 01:13:32 PM

I think bitcoin has made steady progress into the main stream payment if you look at the number of transactions or number of wallets. Most people just to troll.
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 01:37:17 PM

Why do people keep saying BTC is dead?!

Because they are a jealous bunch, most of them are butt hurt because they missed the boat and don't have enough money to buy lots of BTC. So they dream about $1 Bitcoin and how they'll buy thousands if that happens.
I think you are right they missed to buy bitcoin when the price was 1$ per bitcoin. So that why some people saying that bitcoin dead but there in emotions they want also to invest in bitcoin. But they are afraid that bitcoin goes back to the same price last 2009.
ekoice

Activity: 742

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 02:09:02 PM

Every time, for as long as I remember, that I go on bitcointalk, everyone keeps posting "BTC IS DEAD" "SELL" etc... And then a few Sr/Hero members come and explain how thats wrong.

I just don't get it.

Aren't we used to the price fluctuating by now? Whats with all the crying/moaning about price bubbles, crashing, inflations, Russia, China blablablablablablaaaaa!

Jeez... Do some research before posting, I saw one post which got LOADS of attention, yet the first post was done by paint, with an unlabelled graph which showed wrong data!

This is getting to the point where we are affecting newer members or gullible people into selling/dumping all their coins instead of keeping them. I mean when I come on the forum, I see that its crashing, why would I buy in?

I think we need to stop giving the panicking people attention and focus more on positive sides.
They are just trying to spread rumours and make new investors panic thereby forcing them to sell their bitcoins at very low prices.The big whales who spread the rumours would buy those cheaper bitcoins.
revans

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 02:34:02 PM

Every time, for as long as I remember, that I go on bitcointalk, everyone keeps posting "BTC IS DEAD" "SELL" etc... And then a few Sr/Hero members come and explain how thats wrong.

I just don't get it.

Aren't we used to the price fluctuating by now? Whats with all the crying/moaning about price bubbles, crashing, inflations, Russia, China blablablablablablaaaaa!

Jeez... Do some research before posting, I saw one post which got LOADS of attention, yet the first post was done by paint, with an unlabelled graph which showed wrong data!

This is getting to the point where we are affecting newer members or gullible people into selling/dumping all their coins instead of keeping them. I mean when I come on the forum, I see that its crashing, why would I buy in?

I think we need to stop giving the panicking people attention and focus more on positive sides.
They are just trying to spread rumours and make new investors panic thereby forcing them to sell their bitcoins at very low prices.The big whales who spread the rumours would buy those cheaper bitcoins.

I don't think that people will get panic anymore as they are well aware that even if price drops it will only on a temporary basis and in long run the price will surely increase so I don't think that people will entertain those rumors now and will sell their bitcoins at lower price.
jovs

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 03:26:04 PM

This always happens when the price is in a downtrend...The ones stuck in fiat who missed the rally from $100 are trying to get others to panic and sell so they can buy bitcoins for cheap...

Some of them are trolls and just want the attention...best to ignore them...
I agree the main reason on opening a topic regarding on people saying that bitcoin is dead is because of the total dump on its price. Some people not all, always want faster thing or an easy way to earn so when bitcoin price dump their always do panic buying not knowing that it will pump on a right time. So if people will always depend on price no doubt that bitcoin may die on a near future for mishandle of many bitcoin. But before it happened i guess the technology i more develop that day making bitcoin alive again with a better transaction and price pump.
tango99

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 04:12:01 PM

I just don't get it.

I don't think that people will get panic anymore as they are well aware that even if price drops it will only on a temporary basis and in long run the price will surely increase so I don't think that people will entertain those rumors now and will sell their bitcoins at lower price.

Only those who have recently entered the bitcoin community do this. And those who have long been following the price of bitcoin perfectly understand that bitcoin can not die right now. He at the beginning of his development
TribalBob

Activity: 1288
Merit: 257

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 04:15:56 PM

I just don't get it.

Only those who have recently entered the bitcoin community do this. And those who have long been following the price of bitcoin perfectly understand that bitcoin can not die right now. He at the beginning of his development

Bitcoin is on growing stage at a moment and its still in its younger age and we should give some more time to bitcoins to grow even better in future and it will surely do as the demand of bitcoins will keep on increasing in coming years which will take price to even higher level.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 »
  Print  

Jump to: