Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:17:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | DUSK Network | Privacy-oriented blockchain for Digital Securities!  (Read 145630 times)
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:44:52 PM

Not to rain on your parade, but I have seen a lot of projects cheerily announce advisors only to give them tokens in exchange for their name. How can I be sure you are not just namedropping to create hype but have those advisors actually advise the project?

Advisors:

• Aylon Morley — Tech Investment Director at Wentworth Hall
Aylon is helping us with managing investments.

Gary is helping us in the Telecommunications field, gives us access to third-party consultants and is directing the commercial attractiveness of the project.

Richard is helping us by giving valuable insights in cybersecurity, intelligence and government space.

James (TheReserve) is helping us with funding and partnerships. They manage our entire allocation.

• Marcel Roelants—  General Manager of BitPay, and former General Manager of GE and MasterCard
Marcel is helping us by providing his expertise in delivering growth and will help us get to the masses.

So many advisors I can't even get it. Either you have many issues to be advised on all of them or you want everything goes smoothly and perfectly.
DuskNetwork (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 474
Merit: 21

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:00:19 PM

So many advisors I can't even get it. Either you have many issues to be advised on all of them or you want everything goes smoothly and perfectly.

Well we're a research project. What we're trying to do has not been done before, hence the need of all the advisors. Their expertise can help prevent some obstacles in the future, which (like any other project) are bound to happen.
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:23:26 PM

Well we're a research project. What we're trying to do has not been done before, hence the need of all the advisors. Their expertise can help prevent some obstacles in the future, which (like any other project) are bound to happen.

This gives me hope to the success of the project. I think you guys will do fine if you've managed to attract this talent.

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:48:28 PM

Nicolas Cimon joins Dusk Network as Strategic Advisor

We are delighted to announce that Nicolas Cimon, Managing Director of Cross Border Consulting, and former Senior Associate in Securities, is joining the Dusk Foundation as a Strategic Advisor for the Dusk Network.

Nicolas Cimon has 20 years of experience in the legal and consulting business working in Canada and Europe and serving clients in Europe, Middle East and Africa. Nicolas worked as a securities lawyer for Ogilvy Renault (now Norton Rose Fulbright) in Canada and Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer in France. He was involved in major initial public offerings of securities, issuance of debt and hybrid securities and takeovers of publicly listed corporations in Canada, US and Europe. In particular, Nicolas was involved in the IPO of the pan-European exchange Euronext. As a consultant, Nicolas is executing strategic recruitments for international law firms, investment banks and leading blockchain technology companies.

Nicolas graduated in law at Laval University in Quebec, Canada and completed an MBA at Laval University and Universidad Nacional de Córdoba in Argentina. He is fluent in English, French and Spanish.

The Dusk Foundation will benefit strongly from his expertise as a legal counsel in the securities industry to navigate through the different legal systems and setting up the standard for a decentralized privacy network and Security Token Offerings.

How to learn more about Dusk Network
The Dusk Network is a project coordinated by the Dusk Foundation. We are a decentralized ecosystem entirely focused on providing the perfect trade-off between privacy and transparency. Dusk protects privacy and fits regulations in payments, communications and asset transfers.

Please consider joining us at the following media:

So legally speaking you must be almost covered when we speak about security token offerings? This can one the biggest networks in the next couple years Smiley

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Felipeo

Activity: 476
Merit: 262

EOSABC

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:22:20 PM

Its good to see the team is slowly building itself to a strong project. Security tokens market is quite empty now and Dusk may bring some competition for the ones who wants to be there.

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:29:59 PM

Its good to see the team is slowly building itself to a strong project. Security tokens market is quite empty now and Dusk may bring some competition for the ones who wants to be there.
Their concept is unique, I don't think that anyone else, except the project team will be able to implement it. They have people with experience in a similar direction.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:59:52 PM

Security tokens in their peculiarity, require a well-structured team and hard work applied, so that at least it can reach the market, for that reason it is still an empty niche of projects, and for that reason attracts me easily, my only caution is with the work presented and the way it is done, so far I see this project with a potential in the average expected and ahead of many
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2884
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:07:48 PM

perhaps in the past there have been similar projects but in my opinion the strengths of dusk are to create their own network with safe and anonymous transactions that until now only few other projects have managed to offer, if the project will be successful, it will surely have a long-lasting front...
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:06:52 PM

There is some new people that joining the team these days, and they seems very competent. A new advisor is always a good thing. Dusk network seems to be a serious project with a good team, And it’s very important these days for a sucessfull project.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:26:49 AM

Not to rain on your parade, but I have seen a lot of projects cheerily announce advisors only to give them tokens in exchange for their name. How can I be sure you are not just namedropping to create hype but have those advisors actually advise the project?

That's a good question and a big problem nowadays. Projects signing with people just to get hype no real advise. Although dusk network is only sold on private-sale so creating fake hype won't make them any good.

Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:34:05 AM

It's quite refreshing to hear these words, whatever is going to be the result of your work it's clear you are making sure the technical side is covered and sound, instead of making fake promises just to fuel the hype.

If you get this to work you guys are going places  Cool

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
traveler007

Activity: 840

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:01:25 AM

I saw news that former General Manager of BitPay and Mastercard - Marcel Roelants joined to Duck project. Can you explaine in which role he joined? (which position he take in your project) ? And link to Medium does not work anymore... why?

https://twitter.com/DuskFoundation/status/1048147815388663809

You can find the information you're looking for here: https://medium.com/@DuskNetwork/marcel-roelants-joins-dusk-network-as-strategic-advisor-292da1e3a1c

The reason to why it was deleted had something to do with the image, it was re-uploaded a few minutes after  Wink

Thank you, its works now. This guy will help you iN marketing? Bitpay wallet will support Duck token or no? I mean this Marcel Roelants will added DUCK in wallet?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
DuskNetwork (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:13:59 AM

So legally speaking you must be almost covered when we speak about security token offerings? This can one the biggest networks in the next couple years Smiley

That's correct. Meeting regulatory standards is one of our highest priorities!
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 08:36:43 AM

That's a good question and a big problem nowadays. Projects signing with people just to get hype no real advise. Although dusk network is only sold on private-sale so creating fake hype won't make them any good.

i think you right. since dusk network not open public sale, they can't make something hype nowadays. but, it can give effect after they launch their platform i think.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
DuskNetwork (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:40:40 AM

It's quite refreshing to hear these words, whatever is going to be the result of your work it's clear you are making sure the technical side is covered and sound, instead of making fake promises just to fuel the hype.

If you get this to work you guys are going places  Cool

Your support is greatly appreciated. So far everything has been running as planned! We will introduce Dawn later down the line which will be a community driven development group. Great things in business are never done by one person. They're done by a team of people.
DuskNetwork (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:46:31 AM

Dusk Network Community Update - AMA with Crypto Fairy

Our co-founder and Tech Lead, Emanuele Francioni had an AMA with Crypto Fairy.

Crypto Fairy; 'I've had a very interesting conversation with him about the project and what to be excited for.'

You can watch part 1 of the AMA here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eNwlWArqBY
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:25:09 AM

That's correct. Meeting regulatory standards is one of our highest priorities!

I agree, it would be better to iron out issues  earlier and met regulatory standards to avoid future complications that may arise. In this way, it could protect the interest of all stakeholders.
bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 10:38:07 AM

The data revolution.. I dont see why data project are so hype this days..  Havent we seen lots of data project recently what is new about his one ? maybe i need to go through whitepaper before commenting

These days much of our lives revolve around data. How did Facebook and Google get worth so much? They have the data.

Watch some sports and what do they show the whole time....statistics, catch probabilities, etc. Everyone loves data.

omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:52:28 AM

The data revolution.. I dont see why data project are so hype this days..  Havent we seen lots of data project recently what is new about his one ? maybe i need to go through whitepaper before commenting

These days much of our lives revolve around data. How did Facebook and Google get worth so much? They have the data.

Watch some sports and what do they show the whole time....statistics, catch probabilities, etc. Everyone loves data.

data is everything and who controls data can get a lot of money for it.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:05:34 AM

data is everything and who controls data can get a lot of money for it.

reminds me of blackmailing data and information.. I guess in this age of technology this has a place. Data market sounds futuristic
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: