Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:57:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ARIZN TOKENIZED CROWDFUNDING $2M PRIVATE SALE SOLD OUT  (Read 7559 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 posts by 1 users with 2 merit deleted.)
inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 05:57:26 PM

soldout $2m from private sale , it will be counted for main sale when is ready ?
or its diffrent found alocation ?

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MetalBall

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:08:42 PM

People will not trust a project if they don't really study it first. Investing in one project requires personal research and assessment. As I have known crowdfunding and the advantage of using Blockchain Technology on this type of project, I know that there's a good advantage using it, pertaining to its goal to be a successful crowfunding platform, by blockchain technology supports and smart contracts, it will achieve its goal.

Crowdfunding is not new to this cryptocurrency industry and arzin is not the first of its type. I know alot of them surfaces since a couple of years ago. How can you say that this has advantage to those who are currently wxisting and what are the trait of this project that other crowdfunding project never has?
coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:33:41 PM

They already sold 2M dollars in a private sale! Where do we see a project like this? Its really amazing! They also give a 2M dollars for bounty campaign. I do not see a project like Arizn, this has a lot of chance to meet the moon someday. That's why I wear the signature because I want to support Arizn. I think I will scrutinize their WP so that I acquire what they want to convey to the people.
wow!The display of excellence on this project, is extremely high.
using ethereum network to create a tokenised crowdfunding platform.
I really like the idea of your project. I follow the development of the project with big interest!

Imagine how powerful the platform they have? They already sold 2M dollars in a private sale as a result of reaching the softcap of the project.
Don't just follow their updates buy try to invest in Arizn because this is an awesome project and for sure, their sale becomes short because a lot of people will see this as a good project.

It's a sign that their project will become successful in the future, because their project's platform is new to people and unique. I'm pretty sure that there will be plenty of people who will be a part of this project.

I definitely agree. Being unique is something that people wanted. Many have already trusted the project from the private sale that is why they've reach 2M$ and I believe that more people will somehow invest in Arizn project.
Your right, because of the 2M$ they will become more interested on this project and knowing that the investors are in favor always on where they earn compare to others that they just earn but a small amount only,for sure when they try this project it will bring them to the success.

Damn! Thats a pretty huge sum of money. They just hit 2m usd with just their private sale, I hope this is not a scam and lead its way into top ICO to watch for. Does anyone have discord channel or telegram channel that we can tune in to?
Bitbratt

Activity: 198
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:10:06 PM

I can see some having doubts about this project. If there are crowdfunding platform out there that are existing already, what will be the difference Arizn will be offering so project developers will choose them and not the existing crowdfunding platforms that have already built names?
lordgunshaw

Activity: 152

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:28:56 PM

I can see some having doubts about this project. If there are crowdfunding platform out there that are existing already, what will be the difference Arizn will be offering so project developers will choose them and not the existing crowdfunding platforms that have already built names?
It's free and anyone with internet can create a campaign.
JJireh

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:38:51 PM

Another crowdfunding project everyone. What’s new about this? We used to hear the Transparency of the project on so many ICO in the forum and that’s very common. What’s new or benefits that this project will offer on us now?

Yeah there has been more than five crowdfunding ICO project that's ive been witness since my first time joining the bitcointalk forum. All they say its for the good of many and its investors but what is this project difference to other crowdfunding ico that's been existing right now?
you guys are right, there are many crowdfunding platforms all around the forum. which is a good thing crowdfunding can be a huge help for small companies that needs funding. and im really amazed on how arizn sold 2 million dollars in their private sale.but still how is this project be different from others?
Maybe by having their own exchange? I’m not sure if other crowdfunding platform also have their own exchange. We will see, if more projects will choose Arizn then they must have a better offer than the rest. And besides they’ve already been existing since 2011.
mientoeg

Activity: 129

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:55:55 PM

Another crowdfunding project everyone. What’s new about this? We used to hear the Transparency of the project on so many ICO in the forum and that’s very common. What’s new or benefits that this project will offer on us now?

Yeah there has been more than five crowdfunding ICO project that's ive been witness since my first time joining the bitcointalk forum. All they say its for the good of many and its investors but what is this project difference to other crowdfunding ico that's been existing right now?
you guys are right, there are many crowdfunding platforms all around the forum. which is a good thing crowdfunding can be a huge help for small companies that needs funding. and im really amazed on how arizn sold 2 million dollars in their private sale.but still how is this project be different from others?
Maybe by having their own exchange? I’m not sure if other crowdfunding platform also have their own exchange. We will see, if more projects will choose Arizn then they must have a better offer than the rest. And besides they’ve already been existing since 2011.
I think the ARIZN've been thinking about it all from the beginning, so we stayed her order that supports the project run smoothly
giga19

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:15:12 PM

Crowdfunding has been used since but with regards to ARizn, what I know what isets it apart  from others is their crowdfunding is based on token, meaning tokenized.  They will get their resources through tokens.
naderba666

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:40:00 PM

good idea
but when launch a local exchange ?
there is a local exchange or will be on external exchange directly ?
1kreasons

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:46:21 PM

Existing you mean, the Arizn, have become operational since 2011?  Or does it mean that the concept of Arizn started since 2011, and since then, it hasn’t been formally launched, so which is which?
kurikong69

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:30:52 PM

One of the good things with Arizn is its accessibility to anyone. Based on their promotional video in Youtube, it is available in 9 countries. Hoping to increase the number by the time it is fully operational. The Etherium Blockchain made it possible. This project has high potential to be successful.
Yeah sure, and with that accessibility, anyone can join, so there will be a huge market for the Arizn. I do believe that this tokenized crowdfunding will set the phase for crypto currency as well because crowdfunding are more and more getting popular already.
I agree with you guys, crowdfunding is getting more and more noticeable.
I am sure that there will be a large market for crowdfunding.
with arizn the potential of crowdfunding will be more popular a cross the world.
using the blockchain technology will make crowdfunding more reliable and secure.
Your right, and because of that, this project will have a big impact on the blockchain industry, and since 2011 that this project are developed an accountable, liquid and transparent crowdfunding platform. We can say that this will be successful and many potential backers are being rewarded.
Yes it is true because of good projects have a big impact on the blackchain industry so it's no wonder that it will be a success in the future because of the crowdfunding platform that I know it is more and more potential backers so it's a good project not surprising to achieve this is the future success.
LastRolling

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:41:14 PM

Crowdfunding has been used since but with regards to ARizn, what I know what isets it apart  from others is their crowdfunding is based on token, meaning tokenized.  They will get their resources through tokens.
yeah, crowdfunding is not really that new to us. but with regards to arizn,for me this platform clearly stands out the most. this is the first time i encountered a crowdfundin platform that is using the blockchain technology which is enabling them to have a more secure platform. and this is the first time is see crowdfunding with tokens or crypto currency.
hypekangbata89

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:53:50 PM

Another good project everyone. I will probably monitor and support this project. The presentation, solutions and concept was enough for me. Great project and outstanding concepts from Arizn Team and Developers. Keep up the good work Arizn Family.

Yes the project is interesting and I will surely support this for it is intriguing. I hope they will continue updating the progress of this project. Kudos team lol.
Well really good project is really great because I see it here, so guys are happy to support the project that is given to each other, so I am thankful to the team for its full and thank you very much for arizin so I want to make it a success full in the future.
Dwey

Activity: 251
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:00:50 PM

yeah, crowdfunding is not really that new to us. but with regards to arizn,for me this platform clearly stands out the most. this is the first time i encountered a crowdfundin platform that is using the blockchain technology which is enabling them to have a more secure platform. and this is the first time is see crowdfunding with tokens or crypto currency.
i agree with you bro LastRolling,arizn is the type of crowdfunding thaat uses saoftware value token which means is to raise funds for a project where a digital or software-based value token is offered as a reward to funders which is known as Initial coin offering (abbreviated to ICO). Value tokens are endogenously created by particular open decentralized networks that are used to incentivize client computers of the network to expend scarce computer resources on maintaining the protocol network.
chess888

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:23:03 PM

It  truly is very amazing to know that the private sale was very successful and that thus project was convincing enough to really be able to draw in serious investors and make them invest good amounts of money. So thinking about it, I am very puzzled how the crowdfunding concept works. I mean, to get this much attention and trust from investors, the conceot must be a hell of a great one. Or maybe the developers are just so good with their marketing skills. Either way I will be reading more.

Yes you are right. This is what I am also very intrigued about but in my opinion, I think that the reason for the successful private sale is not just one of the two but instead both of them. I say this because I believe that both should go hand in hand in every success in and of of this industry when it comes to looking for investors or supporters.

This is a positive development for any project. It only means that the project has received support from different people and are willing to fund the project because they are convinced that the project is worth the investment. Better to read the whitepaper to get a better understanding of the project.
QueenBit

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:36:50 PM

i agree with you bro LastRolling,arizn is the type of crowdfunding thaat uses saoftware value token which means is to raise funds for a project where a digital or software-based value token is offered as a reward to funders which is known as Initial coin offering (abbreviated to ICO). Value tokens are endogenously created by particular open decentralized networks that are used to incentivize client computers of the network to expend scarce computer resources on maintaining the protocol network.

I would recommend to you reading the whitepaper first. I am sure you will have a better understanding on the project after that. True enough that the concept is not new. However what is interesting is that the project already raised 2 Million USD on its private sale. You can say that those people who made the investment see something good in this project. Anyway I hope you can find out how good this project is after reading the whitepaper. Good luck to ARIZN
Julianito

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:01:22 AM

Nice to know that Arizn would use smart contracts in the Etherium blockchain. These contracts are really accurate and very transparent in every detail of the transaction, which in line with core principle of Arizn. Great concept!
emulsifryer

Activity: 337

Bet2dream.com

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:01:09 AM

Based on their video;
https://www.youtube.com/embed/r8VIrcEEp_Q

Arizn has accessible in anyone, they represent 9 countries to start the project and package ready to market
and they are 11,000 potential backer, what a nice concept, an interesting project of Arizn .
Hope this project will boom! and many investors will come up.

I will watch this link on their video in order to know more about this project, Thank you for this! I am also aware because of what they have proposed for but as what you have said their project has a nice concept and a very interesting project. Well, looking forwards for more upcoming updates to it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Bet2Dream ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬  Get Free Bal($) When You Register! Join Now!  ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬  Referral & Mining Program | Event & Daily Rewards! | Bet2Dream NFT Club! ▬▬▬
Exeus

Activity: 165

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:32:09 AM

how many tokens were allocated to the bounty campaign?
Well, as what I have seen in their bounty thread ARIZN project is allocating 108 million token which an equivalent of more than $2m at ICO price and it will be divided for the bounty into three phases I think. Here is the link you should also take a look at it.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4637613.msg41909513
achiahia

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:53:14 AM

Nice to know that Arizn would use smart contracts in the Etherium blockchain. These contracts are really accurate and very transparent in every detail of the transaction, which in line with core principle of Arizn. Great concept!

Hello! Yeah it's really great that Arizn will use smart contracts. It's a bit difficult to understand how to code a single smart contract, however I think Arizn will provide a platform for this just to make things easier for the founders. You know guys, these smart contract technology, as they say, is the future of contracts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: