Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:53:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ARIZN TOKENIZED CROWDFUNDING $2M PRIVATE SALE SOLD OUT  (Read 7559 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 posts by 1 users with 2 merit deleted.)
JoshyKulotski

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:43:36 AM

Lack of funder confidence : The crowdfunding industry is largely unregulated worldwide and is fraught with mismanagement of funds and false campaigns.
I totally agree on the trust issue of the funder or investors because most of the fast ICO are mostly scans and fraud.
    Yes most of the crowdfunding industry is unregulated which result to mismanagement of funds and false campaign. Arizn solve this problem through transparency,liquidity and accountability which are the core principle of Arizn.
Well, I think that is the reason why ARIZN was created. To make a platform that will really standardize the process, make it transparent and more reliable especially for investors that are planning to invest through crowdfunding.

I agree with you. Arizn facilitates people's crowd fundraising.Challenges in dealing with so many people, the
security of their payment,keeping track of every contribution can be solved by Blockchain  with it.This gives
everyone transparency and trust in the fundraising process.

If that is the case, it can really gain popularity to there blockchain and also more investors to this project. hopefully this project have an potential that in to investor will surely be hit soon!

Think about it. Many inventors and developers have great ideas but lack funding. With ARIZN we can see more innovative ideas and new technologies becoming reality word wide.

That is quite an interesting statement. ARIZN having an initial funding of 2 Million Dollars will surely have a lot of support they need to become a reality. I am not quite sure what will be there expenses but I hope that they can also be transparent to their investors.
I think they will do all things that in favor to the investors because this will be one of the big part of their project, when the investors see how good the project they will also refer it to their friend or business partners to invest to them.
Well true about your saying because Arizn is different from everything else they have about the project, and the system is making it much better for investors to reach its project, so it's not surprising that it really does not prevent its growth, so I believe in the help of Arizn's team not surprisingly achieving success in the future.
yeah right,imagine the potential of this project to help create and make a developers idea into a reality.arizn could help many developers or ICO to start up their ideas/projects. think about it,many developers has the potential to make a really good project but lacks in funds.
Crowdfunding helps in setting up start-ups and also for raising money for charity. Through blockchain-based platforms, this process will have many advantages including privacy and transparency.why not just use a whole blockchain platform so that the entire system is made secure?
Fake campaign is very common nowadays in the industry of crypto, Why? Maybe because of this project that funds specific project giving the thought that it is legitimately will help people to access one's business rather company. I'm not blaming crowdfunding projects but because of this people have chance to steal money from others in a click.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JJelly

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:48:48 AM

How can this project prevent or rather avoid funding a fake campaign at all? Is there any validations of the creators and developers before funding or investing on a particular project or platform? i'm well concern on the investors and companies that funds, specially working to profit money is very hard nowadays. how was that?
JoshKulot

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:53:25 AM

Lack of funder confidence : The crowdfunding industry is largely unregulated worldwide and is fraught with mismanagement of funds and false campaigns.
I totally agree on the trust issue of the funder or investors because most of the fast ICO are mostly scans and fraud.
    Yes most of the crowdfunding industry is unregulated which result to mismanagement of funds and false campaign. Arizn solve this problem through transparency,liquidity and accountability which are the core principle of Arizn.
Well, I think that is the reason why ARIZN was created. To make a platform that will really standardize the process, make it transparent and more reliable especially for investors that are planning to invest through crowdfunding.

I agree with you. Arizn facilitates people's crowd fundraising.Challenges in dealing with so many people, the
security of their payment,keeping track of every contribution can be solved by Blockchain  with it.This gives

If that is the case, it can really gain popularity to there blockchain and also more investors to this project. hopefully this project have an potential that in to investor will surely be hit soon!

Think about it. Many inventors and developers have great ideas but lack funding. With ARIZN we can see more innovative ideas and new technologies becoming reality word wide.

That is quite an interesting statement. ARIZN having an initial funding of 2 Million Dollars will surely have a lot of support they need to become a reality. I am not quite sure what will be there expenses but I hope that they can also be transparent to their investors.
I think they will do all things that in favor to the investors because this will be one of the big part of their project, when the investors see how good the project they will also refer it to their friend or business partners to invest to them.
Well true about your saying because Arizn is different from everything else they have about the project, and the system is making it much better for investors to reach its project, so it's not surprising that it really does not prevent its growth, so I believe in the help of Arizn's team not surprisingly achieving success in the future.
yeah right,imagine the potential of this project to help create and make a developers idea into a reality.arizn could help many developers or ICO to start up their ideas/projects. think about it,many developers has the potential to make a really good project but lacks in funds.
Crowdfunding helps in setting up start-ups and also for raising money for charity. Through blockchain-based platforms, this process will have many advantages including privacy and transparency.why not just use a whole blockchain platform so that the entire system is made secure?
Fake campaign is very common nowadays in the industry of crypto, Why? Maybe because of this project that funds specific project giving the thought that it is legitimately will help people to access one's business rather company. I'm not blaming crowdfunding projects but because of this people have chance to steal money from others in a click.
Fund mismanagement is very common for me. Even in real life we don't really manage our money if we used to see thing that we want to buy to. Same as this problem, hope that this project has the feature that checks and audits the money they were using on particular event or development of the project.
BeshyJelly

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:00:02 AM

Fund mismanagement is very common for me. Even in real life we don't really manage our money if we used to see thing that we want to buy to. Same as this problem, hope that this project has the feature that checks and audits the money they were using on particular event or development of the project.
Fund mismanagement and fake campaign. Arizn must focus on this kind of problems. Crowdfunding project usually just say they will fund but end up scammed by fake project developers. You must focus on this first to be trust on by the company's investors.
Alert31

Activity: 1041
Merit: 25

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:00:28 AM

Based on my white paper, Arizn platform helped restructure deals to secure re-investment in life sustaining projectsthat feed and provide jobs for thousands of people. They maintain these relationships today and have been providing free blockchain awareness and they using case seminars to their partners. What a wonderful!
That's the platform build. If they will sustain their project development then they will have more investors,followers to come! I think they should make a youtube video to attract more investors by building an ecosystem and trust.
I’ve read it also in their whitepaper. Too kind of them to conduct this free seminars to open awarenes in communities about cryptocurrencies. They have a noble purpose and they must be supported in this journey of them to be successful.

I am so.much touched with companies like Arizn. They don't just focused on their own needs.  They are not selfish and self centered. Although, creating these awareness will also benefit them, it is good to know, that it is not only for them.but to the cryptocurrency community.  Such a great project. I know, taht what you sow you will reap. I will be rejoicing with you.

Let us keep supporting for the success of Arizn project. It is really a great project that not only the project will benefit but all the community that supporting this project.This project has a broad concept for the sake of many investors and those who wants to put up small businesses.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
JoshJelly

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:05:28 AM

Fund mismanagement and fake campaign. Arizn must focus on this kind of problems. Crowdfunding project usually just say they will fund but end up scammed by fake project developers. You must focus on this first to be trust on by the company's investors.
There are too much of campaign in this forum so we definitely don't recognize if the campaign is legit or not. Hope that this project has its own identification check on developers or even weekly checking if possible for we must know if the project is legit and not.
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:20:36 AM

security of their payment,keeping track of every contribution can be solved by Blockchain  with it.This gives

Well it's not surprising that because of the strong and the idea of Arizn it is not surprising that many investors are taking part in its projects, and a large part of an investor in Arizn's project is so generous that they are increasingly investing here because they know that they have been involved in a project so they can be part of a project with Arizn, and many investors will have a project.

Investors can only engage and taking part in one procject if they know that it has a higher chance to become successful. I think they found out that Arizn has a great potential to success and grow in the field of cryptocurrency. Also they attracted with the Arizn project strategy,plans and vission.

Ziah18

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:37:29 AM

Crowdfunding have revolutionized the world of startups.highly innovative ideas that perhaps lacked traditional business appeal have now found their solace.through utilizing revolutionary fundraising methods, like ICOs. investors can directly contribute to innovative projects, start-ups and businesses.
It's a great way to earn money. Fintech business is the next innovation in the tech industry. It's like the advanced business protocol and now that Arizn made alot of fundraising on it's ICO.
I think investors will contribute more if Arizn will deliver their projects very well..

Of course,most of the investors are clever. They will not invest and support a project without direction and does not have any potential to become successful. A wise investors will not spend money to invest if they are not sure that they will not gain profit from it. Arizn is a kind of project that most investors will invest and contribute because if they study the Arizn project they will know how good and successful this project will be in the future. Actually in thier whitepaper indicated that they already raise a $2 million initial  funds.This is really great.
ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:46:45 AM

The success of this project will be a big help for others.
I am.looking forward for the development of this one to help the future.
Wjat is that future? The upcoming ICOs of the future.
That is their main goal.
Pritichiri01

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:57:48 AM

The ICO is now live until septerber 26 2018.
But i saw the website down and not safe.
There is a DNS attack? How.will this affect the on going sale? Investors may feel unsafe due to this problem.
Yobaboy

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:11:31 AM

The Arizn project wnats to help the future of ICO.

What will they do about it?

Will they fund the project off others?

Or.will they be the marketing of it?

What will their main role on that?
themegatron

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:02:57 AM

For the best part of the project arizn, there are many project supporters, so it is no wonder that it is achieving the early success of good crowdfunding, so it is believed that many of its investors will be able to expand the word of the project further more Arizn will give the opportunity to everyone who is starting their own ICO, I will stay updated to them.
YuriShaman

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:20:23 AM

For the best part of the project arizn, there are many project supporters, so it is no wonder that it is achieving the early success of good crowdfunding, so it is believed that many of its investors will be able to expand the word of the project further more Arizn will give the opportunity to everyone who is starting their own ICO, I will stay updated to them.

Its like crowdfunding giving their a second chance to prove that they have what it takes to be successful, crowdfunding is a really big help to some people here in crypto and it will have the help of some investors who are in to it.
theamazinggrace

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:36:58 AM

Its like crowdfunding giving their a second chance to prove that they have what it takes to be successful, crowdfunding is a really big help to some people here in crypto and it will have the help of some investors who are in to it.

Arizn will help the investors as well as the developers to have their own fund in their system, crowd funding is more like a charity system to me, but not exacly like that, it is like borrowing some money and pay it later, a lending corporation I guess.
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:04:46 AM

HOw big will be the impact of the BANCOR protocol to ARZIN ICO?

how important is this step of the team?

any new partnership or important updates after bancor?

The success of one’s company or project will depend on the move of the Team and Core Developers of the project so their moves will be in limit.
Moving so much and stepping a big stem will cause them loss. Possible thoughts on this was they were doing steps that was small but entering in a perfect phase.

The project was already established, the team only needs to take the progress with it. Arizn platform is good and helpful already however the team must focus on the development of their platform. Fortunately, there are updates that the team of arizn did and as what you said, the team handle the success of the project and arizn had it.
They have strong community as well. Almost everytime I am looking with their official telegram, I always see a new member joining with Arizn. The contributor also lead the way to success. Arizn is a serious project, we should be motivated to join with their token sale because if we will not help them to succeed, nothing will goes on with their plan.
Yes that's what we need to do, they need more supporters and investors that really sincere to support this project... That's i think the logic for a successful project, someone that care for other people and not for their own interest... If we could find those people, there's a big possibility that the arizn platform will become successful...
joliepearl06

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:21:35 AM

This project deserves your attention. The idea, the competence of the team, the results achieved, partnerships. All this indicates that this project has a future. If we support him, everyone will win in the end!

Every project in crypto currency has their own future.
But this one is different, once this ICO succeed and their project develop.
it it will give brighter future of other ICO.
yeah I agree because succeed in ICO'S are also depend for those  many supportive  investor due to if one ICO'S are very few supporters I think it will not run the long time due to lack of supporters from our investor or viewers,,therefore if you look the other opportunity for your future try to invest at Arzin crowdfunding project.
What's good with Arizn crowdfunding is when someone invested in they not only invest their money but they have also a chance to help others by giving them oppourtunity to build and establish their own business... Arizn crowdfunding gives a funds for every individual who believe in themself that they can be a successful business owner someday, everything is possible with the help of Arizn...
scarleth06

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:39:54 AM

HOw big will be the impact of the BANCOR protocol to ARZIN ICO?

how important is this step of the team?

any new partnership or important updates after bancor?

The success of one’s company or project will depend on the move of the Team and Core Developers of the project so their moves will be in limit.
Moving so much and stepping a big stem will cause them loss. Possible thoughts on this was they were doing steps that was small but entering in a perfect phase.

The project was already established, the team only needs to take the progress with it. Arizn platform is good and helpful already however the team must focus on the development of their platform. Fortunately, there are updates that the team of arizn did and as what you said, the team handle the success of the project and arizn had it.
They have strong community as well. Almost everytime I am looking with their official telegram, I always see a new member joining with Arizn. The contributor also lead the way to success. Arizn is a serious project, we should be motivated to join with their token sale because if we will not help them to succeed, nothing will goes on with their plan.
Yes that's what we need to do, they need more supporters and investors that really sincere to support this project... That's i think the logic for a successful project, someone that care for other people and not for their own interest... If we could find those people, there's a big possibility that the arizn platform will become successful...
Indeed but where we can find that kind of person, now a days everyone thinks first for themselves before anything else... Business is business for many investor, if they want to invest in some projects that's because they want to earn money... Although you have a point because if you invest in Arizn you could also have a chance to help others...
Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:00:33 PM

Quote from: AALT
Performance update :  Hello South Africa your fiat sales account for 99.99% of all tokens sold to date. With this in mind we have some major announcements coming up that will affect the ICO! We are ready to go to market and are busy uploading our first financial product, $2.2Bn land registry! Do we need an ICO ?

Is this a sign that the project is absolutely good? I don't understand the point of the moderator in telegram. But as I understand, it will affect much the ICO. I don't if they will cancel the ICO or not. Well, if ever they have good result and their future announcement is for the welfare of their community then this is a sign that Arizn is a good project.

Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:33:59 PM

Quote from: AALT
Performance update :  Hello South Africa your fiat sales account for 99.99% of all tokens sold to date. With this in mind we have some major announcements coming up that will affect the ICO! We are ready to go to market and are busy uploading our first financial product, $2.2Bn land registry! Do we need an ICO ?

Is this a sign that the project is absolutely good? I don't understand the point of the moderator in telegram. But as I understand, it will affect much the ICO. I don't if they will cancel the ICO or not. Well, if ever they have good result and their future announcement is for the welfare of their community then this is a sign that Arizn is a good project.
I think it is a good sign because they are planning to go to the market and 99.99% of fiat sales are equivalent to tokens sold to date. Why do they cancel the ICO? Because they already got the hardcap. If ever I am wrong with my understanding, please correct me.
Ems30

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:39:15 PM

We are going to achieve the required cap. Looks like the government are slowly boosting the adoption of cryptocurrency while people on crypto space are more sphisticated and one good example that we are supporting is ARIZN.

At any aspect of the business, have also succeed if many person would like to support on that project ,And Arizn are very lucky I as think due to many investor are really support on this project to change the new face  of crowdfunding industry,therefore I'm confidence that this project have a great future.

Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: