Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:00:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ARIZN TOKENIZED CROWDFUNDING $2M PRIVATE SALE SOLD OUT  (Read 7559 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 posts by 1 users with 2 merit deleted.)
CoachCarter

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:29:28 PM

HOw big will be the impact of the BANCOR protocol to ARZIN ICO?

how important is this step of the team?

any new partnership or important updates after bancor?

The success of one’s company or project will depend on the move of the Team and Core Developers of the project so their moves will be in limit.
Moving so much and stepping a big stem will cause them loss. Possible thoughts on this was they were doing steps that was small but entering in a perfect phase.
Correct, they must need to be careful and take the right path to finished and be success. As I can see that this project will be surely become manageable and has a good future like what many supporters told.

I agree, the success is still depending on what move the developers and teams makes the partnership will just secure it to have a better future and success.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:44:23 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2018, 07:06:57 PM by XtraRolePlayer

This project deserves your attention. The idea, the competence of the team, the results achieved, partnerships. All this indicates that this project has a future. If we support him, everyone will win in the end!

Every project in crypto currency has their own future.
But this one is different, once this ICO succeed and their project develop.
it it will give brighter future of other ICO.
yeah I agree because succeed in ICO'S are also depend for those  many supportive  investor due to if one ICO'S are very few supporters I think it will not run the long time due to lack of supporters from our investor or viewers,,therefore if you look the other opportunity for your future try to invest at Arzin crowdfunding project.

Yes, hope to see that this project have more supportive investors in the future. and have more opportunity not just in all the teams but also in all the parts of this project.
I agree with you about this. With all the good things we have seen about the ARIZN project, I am sure that we are really inspired to invest and grab the opportunity on this project. We are also hoping that investors will support this project all the way to the top and make this project successful.
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:46:29 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2018, 07:13:05 PM by XtraRolePlayer

Based on my white paper, Arizn platform helped restructure deals to secure re-investment in life sustaining projectsthat feed and provide jobs for thousands of people. They maintain these relationships today and have been providing free blockchain awareness and they using case seminars to their partners. What a wonderful!
That's the platform build. If they will sustain their project development then they will have more investors,followers to come! I think they should make a youtube video to attract more investors by building an ecosystem and trust.
You are definitely right about this. A successful project will have a more solid foundation when they are spreading awareness among the users. This is quite a wise move from the ARIZN team and will definitely give them a good impact to the society. By doing this, they can also attract more investors to invest in this project and all of the upcoming projects under the platform.
UnBiased

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:52:24 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2018, 07:03:03 PM by UnBiased

Lack of funder confidence : The crowdfunding industry is largely unregulated worldwide and is fraught with mismanagement of funds and false campaigns.
I totally agree on the trust issue of the funder or investors because most of the fast ICO are mostly scans and fraud.
   Yes most of the crowdfunding industry is unregulated which result to mismanagement of funds and false campaign. Arizn solve this problem through transparency,liquidity and accountability which are the core principle of Arizn.
Well, I think that is the reason why ARIZN was created. To make a platform that will really standardize the process, make it transparent and more reliable especially for investors that are planning to invest through crowdfunding.

I agree with you. Arizn facilitates people's crowd fundraising.Challenges in dealing with so many people, the
security of their payment,keeping track of every contribution can be solved by Blockchain  with it.This gives
everyone transparency and trust in the fundraising process.

If that is the case, it can really gain popularity to there blockchain and also more investors to this project. hopefully this project have an potential that in to investor will surely be hit soon!

Think about it. Many inventors and developers have great ideas but lack funding. With ARIZN we can see more innovative ideas and new technologies becoming reality word wide.

That is quite an interesting statement. ARIZN having an initial funding of 2 Million Dollars will surely have a lot of support they need to become a reality. I am not quite sure what will be there expenses but I hope that they can also be transparent to their investors.
I think they will do all things that in favor to the investors because this will be one of the big part of their project, when the investors see how good the project they will also refer it to their friend or business partners to invest to them.
I see that this thread is reaching more and more people everyday. I am sure that investors are checking out what is ARIZN before putting their investment into it. Good luck to the developers team.

Every money invested on this project will surely gain a lot of benefits in the future once the developers has succeeded in creating the ARIZN platform. I am truly looking forward to see this project come to life.
Well, we are hoping for the best! The ARIZN team really know that everything invested in this project should give the investor a good profit to be able to invest again in the upcoming projects that the platform will handle. The investor will surely have their continuous trust with the platform and will attract more co-investors to invest in ARIZN's different projects.
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:07:00 PM

HOw big will be the impact of the BANCOR protocol to ARZIN ICO?

how important is this step of the team?

any new partnership or important updates after bancor?

The success of one’s company or project will depend on the move of the Team and Core Developers of the project so their moves will be in limit.
Moving so much and stepping a big stem will cause them loss. Possible thoughts on this was they were doing steps that was small but entering in a perfect phase.
Correct, they must need to be careful and take the right path to finished and be success. As I can see that this project will be surely become manageable and has a good future like what many supporters told.
Sure. They will need partnership for them to be able to stand. They need co-investors that will go with them hand in hand in implementing the project. This platform is 2 in 1 by the way, aside from crowdfunding platform they also have their own exchange so there will be not much problem for token holders who are also investors of the projects they fund.

I agree, the success is still depending on what move the developers and teams makes the partnership will just secure it to have a better future and success.

Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:28:29 PM

Funding and Budget Management is one of the essential tools of the project to be founded and developed. The power of crowdfunding is in it nature at all. We cannot build our own project if we don't have that budget to build it up. In a business it is very essential that we have capital on building up same as this. Good to know that their are people that want to help us to build our own like this project rather platform.
That's right, Arizn is building their platform for the convenience of everyone, some people are having a high hopes in this matter, and Arizn is doing its best to succeed in this issue.
I sincerely think that Arizn has a lot of potential to being with. Crowdfunding industries are in need of a secure and safe
platform in order to proceed smoothly with their each and own purposes. Through crowdfunding, people are using their money
for a good cause.
Well, I guess you are right. This project has great potential when it comes to crowdfunding. The concept itself will tell that ARIZN project will really elevate the quality of crowdfunding because of the transparency and reliability of the platform.
that's right,arizn has a very huge potential when it comes to convenience of crowdfunding.
the best part about this project is their core principles which is transparency,liquidity and accountability.
arizn can provide funds to start up projects.
It is true. There are projects out there that have a very good concept and goals but they cannot continue because of lack of supporters and investors that could partner with them in bringing up the project into completion. Good that Arizn has came up with this idea of crowdfunding so sure projects can also be sure of their success.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 07:52:05 PM

Based on my white paper, Arizn platform helped restructure deals to secure re-investment in life sustaining projectsthat feed and provide jobs for thousands of people. They maintain these relationships today and have been providing free blockchain awareness and they using case seminars to their partners. What a wonderful!
That's the platform build. If they will sustain their project development then they will have more investors,followers to come! I think they should make a youtube video to attract more investors by building an ecosystem and trust.
I’ve read it also in their whitepaper. Too kind of them to conduct this free seminars to open awarenes in communities about cryptocurrencies. They have a noble purpose and they must be supported in this journey of them to be successful.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:05:33 PM

I’ve read it also in their whitepaper. Too kind of them to conduct this free seminars to open awarenes in communities about cryptocurrencies. They have a noble purpose and they must be supported in this journey of them to be successful.

I am so.much touched with companies like Arizn. They don't just focused on their own needs.  They are not selfish and self centered. Although, creating these awareness will also benefit them, it is good to know, that it is not only for them.but to the cryptocurrency community.  Such a great project. I know, taht what you sow you will reap. I will be rejoicing with you.
giga19

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:46:52 PM

Funding and Budget Management is one of the essential tools of the project to be founded and developed. The power of crowdfunding is in it nature at all. We cannot build our own project if we don't have that budget to build it up. In a business it is very essential that we have capital on building up same as this. Good to know that their are people that want to help us to build our own like this project rather platform.
That's right, Arizn is building their platform for the convenience of everyone, some people are having a high hopes in this matter, and Arizn is doing its best to succeed in this issue.
I sincerely think that Arizn has a lot of potential to being with. Crowdfunding industries are in need of a secure and safe
platform in order to proceed smoothly with their each and own purposes. Through crowdfunding, people are using their money
for a good cause.
Well, I guess you are right. This project has great potential when it comes to crowdfunding. The concept itself will tell that ARIZN project will really elevate the quality of crowdfunding because of the transparency and reliability of the platform.
that's right,arizn has a very huge potential when it comes to convenience of crowdfunding.
the best part about this project is their core principles which is transparency,liquidity and accountability.
It is true. There are projects out there that have a very good concept and goals but they cannot continue because of lack of supporters and investors that could partner with them in bringing up the project into completion. Good that Arizn has came up with this idea of crowdfunding so sure projects can also be sure of their success.
Very well said. A lot of business ideas ahs never reached its implementation of fail to.materiaize bevause of lack.of funds. Thanks to Arizn that thry have given hope to people with no funds but have great ideas.This will be an open door for them and a hope that not only people with financial resources can start a business. Now through Arizn's crowdfunding, this will now be a thing of the past.
rommeljm14

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:00:07 PM

Lack of funder confidence : The crowdfunding industry is largely unregulated worldwide and is fraught with mismanagement of funds and false campaigns.
I totally agree on the trust issue of the funder or investors because most of the fast ICO are mostly scans and fraud.
   Yes most of the crowdfunding industry is unregulated which result to mismanagement of funds and false campaign. Arizn solve this problem through transparency,liquidity and accountability which are the core principle of Arizn.
Well, I think that is the reason why ARIZN was created. To make a platform that will really standardize the process, make it transparent and more reliable especially for investors that are planning to invest through crowdfunding.

I agree with you. Arizn facilitates people's crowd fundraising.Challenges in dealing with so many people, the
security of their payment,keeping track of every contribution can be solved by Blockchain  with it.This gives

If that is the case, it can really gain popularity to there blockchain and also more investors to this project. hopefully this project have an potential that in to investor will surely be hit soon!

Think about it. Many inventors and developers have great ideas but lack funding. With ARIZN we can see more innovative ideas and new technologies becoming reality word wide.

That is quite an interesting statement. ARIZN having an initial funding of 2 Million Dollars will surely have a lot of support they need to become a reality. I am not quite sure what will be there expenses but I hope that they can also be transparent to their investors.
I think they will do all things that in favor to the investors because this will be one of the big part of their project, when the investors see how good the project they will also refer it to their friend or business partners to invest to them.
Well true about your saying because Arizn is different from everything else they have about the project, and the system is making it much better for investors to reach its project, so it's not surprising that it really does not prevent its growth, so I believe in the help of Arizn's team not surprisingly achieving success in the future.
batch2016

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:15:09 PM

Well it's not surprising that because of the strong and the idea of Arizn it is not surprising that many investors are taking part in its projects, and a large part of an investor in Arizn's project is so generous that they are increasingly investing here because they know that they have been involved in a project so they can be part of a project with Arizn, and many investors will have a project.
tunabelly

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:16:45 PM

security of their payment,keeping track of every contribution can be solved by Blockchain  with it.This gives

Well true about your saying because Arizn is different from everything else they have about the project, and the system is making it much better for investors to reach its project, so it's not surprising that it really does not prevent its growth, so I believe in the help of Arizn's team not surprisingly achieving success in the future.
yeah right,imagine the potential of this project to help create and make a developers idea into a reality.arizn could help many developers or ICO to start up their ideas/projects. think about it,many developers has the potential to make a really good project but lacks in funds.
kingboo

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:30:25 PM

security of their payment,keeping track of every contribution can be solved by Blockchain  with it.This gives

yeah right,imagine the potential of this project to help create and make a developers idea into a reality.arizn could help many developers or ICO to start up their ideas/projects. think about it,many developers has the potential to make a really good project but lacks in funds.
Crowdfunding helps in setting up start-ups and also for raising money for charity. Through blockchain-based platforms, this process will have many advantages including privacy and transparency.why not just use a whole blockchain platform so that the entire system is made secure?
escpancake

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:45:12 PM

Crowdfunding have revolutionized the world of startups.highly innovative ideas that perhaps lacked traditional business appeal have now found their solace.through utilizing revolutionary fundraising methods, like ICOs. investors can directly contribute to innovative projects, start-ups and businesses.
kurikong69

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:46:15 PM

In the Arizn project and the great idea and goodness of the Batch2016, it's no wonder that many investors will share it because they see this potential and can double what they share in a project so they're one of its partners, so it's no wonder it will get the soon enough to help Arizn.
hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:06:59 PM

Crowdfunding have revolutionized the world of startups.highly innovative ideas that perhaps lacked traditional business appeal have now found their solace.through utilizing revolutionary fundraising methods, like ICOs. investors can directly contribute to innovative projects, start-ups and businesses.
It's a great way to earn money. Fintech business is the next innovation in the tech industry. It's like the advanced business protocol and now that Arizn made alot of fundraising on it's ICO.
I think investors will contribute more if Arizn will deliver their projects very well..
rockyfeller

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:11:43 PM

for a good cause.
That's why we wanted to bring this project to social media- Make there project to have alot of supporters, Arizn is making it's wave to create crowdfunding projects and i'm pretty sure they will give their best to upgrade their platform and release the required project given on whitepaper.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 11:22:09 PM

We are going to achieve the required cap. Looks like the government are slowly boosting the adoption of cryptocurrency while people on crypto space are more sphisticated and one good example that we are supporting is ARIZN.

Exeus

Activity: 165

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:35:07 AM

This project deserves your attention. The idea, the competence of the team, the results achieved, partnerships. All this indicates that this project has a future. If we support him, everyone will win in the end!

Exactly! All information that we need to know is already written on their whitepaper. All we hope is that this project will become more successful and they were implement all that information indicated on their project.
You're absolutely right, we just hope until their mission of this project will become successful and reliable to all which is what this project goal.
emulsifryer

Activity: 337
Merit: 10

Bet2dream.com

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:46:28 AM

The use of blockchain  in crowdfunding is very important. Existing platforms take very large commissions. 20% of the fee. In addition, the fees are not transparent. I think blockchain  is needed in this area.
That's right, with the help of block chain technology all of the transactions inside and out of this project will be well-secured.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Bet2Dream ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬  Get Free Bal($) When You Register! Join Now!  ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬  Referral & Mining Program | Event & Daily Rewards! | Bet2Dream NFT Club! ▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: