Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:04:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓  (Read 65859 times)
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:20:26 PM

The technical strength of the SCIENTIFICCOIN team is excellent. The coin project as a whole is excellent. Investors need to wait patiently.

It could be as I surmise that this project will generate very good ROI to investors as long as they have the patience to wait until the platform is up and running. Imho.

Its really important to have a good team behind your project and you seem to have a lot professionals in their fields which is really important to get recognised form all other ICOs.

Zakhar

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:22:48 PM

as I see from the comments here the project enjoys orgomnoy popularity. tell me at what stage the project is now and what will happen in the near future

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:54:08 PM

The technical strength of the SCIENTIFICCOIN team is excellent. The coin project as a whole is excellent. Investors need to wait patiently.

It could be as I surmise that this project will generate very good ROI to investors as long as they have the patience to wait until the platform is up and running. Imho.

Its really important to have a good team behind your project and you seem to have a lot professionals in their fields which is really important to get recognised form all other ICOs.

Absolutely true. The team is always the most important factor in a startup. It's good that they have experience and won some awards already.
VestRidCr

Activity: 392

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:58:35 PM

A lot of crypto investors are praying for the bear seasons end and bull season will start soon. I'm sure this project will raise much more in the upcoming bull season.

You should outrun the bull season and invest at the bottom which it seems to be right now, so in my opinion, this is the perfect time to get back in investing and joining new ICOs.
I agree, autumn will be hot)) The leaves will be yellow, but the market will be green)) I have high hopes for autumn. Bulls already go) Cool

mario2050

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:59:24 PM

Absolutely true. The team is always the most important factor in a startup. It's good that they have experience and won some awards already.
the longer  time but gain the proyect cifientificts wonderfull
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:23:46 PM

A lot of crypto investors are praying for the bear seasons end and bull season will start soon. I'm sure this project will raise much more in the upcoming bull season.

You should outrun the bull season and invest at the bottom which it seems to be right now, so in my opinion, this is the perfect time to get back in investing and joining new ICOs.
I agree, autumn will be hot)) The leaves will be yellow, but the market will be green)) I have high hopes for autumn. Bulls already go) Cool

We all know u need to be in front of competition in order to get the maximum from your investments. Scientificcoin is one of those opportunities which i think will be profitable later on. 

Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:32:17 PM

I like your positive attitude, and hope in this autumn investors can overcome their fears, will be more active and green positions day by day would be increase BTC value.
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:56:17 PM

If I'm not mistaken, a crypto market reversal is more likely to occur hopefully within the next few weeks or so and their are already good signs it could go up anytime and also it is fortunate that this project will benefit from it.Imho.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:02:46 PM

If I'm not mistaken, a crypto market reversal is more likely to occur hopefully within the next few weeks or so and their are already good signs it could go up anytime and also it is fortunate that this project will benefit from it.Imho.

Exactly, despite a depression above expectations in the last months, the signs are clear, both in the recovery and stabilization of the market, and related to external factors, news, solid projects like Scientificcoin begin to resurface
maurobiasolo (OP)

Activity: 602

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:09:45 AM

I'm not sure about such expectation. In the last 8 months, any positive forecast was actually wrong.

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
maurobiasolo (OP)

Activity: 602

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:10:57 AM

We all know u need to be in front of competition in order to get the maximum from your investments. Scientificcoin is one of those opportunities which i think will be profitable later on. 

We are doing our best to showcase Scientific Coin to most relevant investors: of course, with limited funds, we must select carefully the promotion channel

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:17:23 AM

I'm not sure about such expectation. In the last 8 months, any positive forecast was actually wrong.
Indeed, this is a hard year for crypto and is difficult to know what can happen in the next months.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:28:37 AM

Indeed, this is a hard year for crypto and is difficult to know what can happen in the next months.

My theory is that the bull market only comes when nobody is talking about it any more.  Wink
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:33:59 AM

My theory is that the bull market only comes when nobody is talking about it any more.  Wink
The next day everybody forgets to mention it? Well, cryptomarket is a smart market, so it could be true))
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:15:44 AM

as I see from the comments here the project enjoys orgomnoy popularity. tell me at what stage the project is now and what will happen in the near future

Its still in the early stages and will need quite some time to fully develop. I think they are not in a rush since they will need a lot of marketing to attract users and investors to join their platform and crypto economy havent really recover yet.

loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:40:34 AM

Its still in the early stages and will need quite some time to fully develop. I think they are not in a rush since they will need a lot of marketing to attract users and investors to join their platform and crypto economy havent really recover yet.
Indeed, they are working in the platform and  trying to get some partners or investors in the project, still in early stages.
Jay2408

Activity: 518

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:51:57 AM

Indeed, they are working in the platform and  trying to get some partners or investors in the project, still in early stages.

Yes, maybe early stage but considering that the platform is going to be launched in Feb 2019 this is not too long a roadmap, when compared with many other projects.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Katysgysa

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:08:56 AM

the longer  time but gain the proyect cifientificts wonderfull

sometimes there are users or investors who are impatient. we must understand, because various platforms already have a roadmap and planned time. this platform team must work according to plan and of course the results are known according to the time set. SCIENTIFICCOIN has a great project concept, different from other platforms, and supported by an experienced team.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:21:36 AM

Scientific field is really a good area to be involve with.
But, do they have partners from private institutions or companies that can help them fast track the developments?
I haven't seen one from their website. And also, I was expecting a longer whitepaper since this is scientifically-oriented project.
But, anyway for now, the wp is sufficient for knowing the basics of this coin.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:25:58 AM

Scientific field is really a good area to be involve with.
But, do they have partners from private institutions or companies that can help them fast track the developments?
I haven't seen one from their website. And also, I was expecting a longer whitepaper since this is scientifically-oriented project.
But, anyway for now, the wp is sufficient for knowing the basics of this coin.

it;s only the beginning. first you have to show something to get a partner.

Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: